“Really? You don’t even know what’s happening outside?”, James enquired. “I suppose that’s rather fitting. You never really are aware what goes on outside your pitiful little world, do you?”Franzise Deauxnim wrote:Urumi's eye twitched, not that the prisoner could see it from where she remained reclining. "Uh, what're you talking about? I'm not here because I WANT to be, it's just my shift. You really haven't noticed we've been taking turns watching you? Guess nobody else felt like talking to you, either," she scoffed. "And no, I'm one of those weird people that doesn't respond well to casual insults. You can stay put."
Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Says the guy who didn't even realize he's not the only one here until just now." Urumi rolled her eyes. "Whatever it was just happened and I've been in here. How am I supposed to know what's going on outside?"

-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
“Forgive me, your presence was so forgettable it must have escaped me”, James explained.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Wow. Ouch. Breaking my heart here," Urumi deadpanned. She took a moment to admire her nails before continuing to buff them.

-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
“Would you mind lending that?”, James asked suddenly. “It’s quite terrible here without any files with which to trim your nails.”
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"It's just a cardboard file," Urumi warned him. "You're not going to be able to cut through the bars or anything with it. If you still want it, you can have it after I finish my toenails." She flipped the file over and started working on them.

-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
James grimaced. “…I suppose I really don’t have an alternative, do I?” He singed begrudgingly.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Not unless you want to wait for the next person hoping they have a file." She clicked her tongue. "And don't make that face, they're clean. I only showered a couple hours ago. Just use the other side if it bothers you that much."
After Urumi was content with the condition of her nails, she walked over to the cell and held the emery board towards the bars. "I used the pink side."
After Urumi was content with the condition of her nails, she walked over to the cell and held the emery board towards the bars. "I used the pink side."

-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"I see. Much obliged", James said, taking the file and using it on his fingernails. Surprisingly, he didn't bother to try using them to break out. Either he trusted Urumi at her word or he had given up entirely on escaping.
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
V.A.L. wheeled into the sheriff's office sheepishly, glancing around. "Ultimate Urumi, bzzt, I would like to relieve you so you can go relax, bzzt. I feel terrible for the scene and worry I have caused, bzzt."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Urumi blinked as she turned to face the entering V.A.L. "Oh, uh, sure. Thanks," she replied, looking a little confused. "That was you? What happened?"

-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
V.A.L. paused to compose itself. "Bzzt, Ultimate Keri found another of my memory cards. The memory...distressed me, bzzt."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Another one?" Urumi repeated. She frowned as she got up from her seat and walked over to the robot. "Let me guess, someone else from our group was on it?"

-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Yes, bzzt," V.A.L. confirmed.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"...Huh. I didn't think I'd actually be right." She crossed her arms. "Want to say who? ...Maybe not in front of the prisoner?"

-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, it doesn't matter who," V.A.L. tried to say in an assuring manner. "Bzzt, they didn't see me anyway, it was my own actions at the time that have upset me, bzzt."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Huh..." Urumi repeated herself as she tilted her head. "Uh, are you going to be up for this right now? Maybe you should see if someone else can cover your shift while you, like, come to terms with this or whatever..."

-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
James, who had been listening closely while trimming his nails, now spoke up. "Let me guess, metal man. Was it the pathetic parkourist? Perhaps the mediocre mutt? Or...the gigantic pillock? Wait, was it perhaps the mad bomber? Or was it that callous cadet?" Clearly, his cell time had diminished his brain power...and guessing power.
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, I will be okay now," V.A.L. replied confidently. "Thank you for your concern, bzzt," it added, lightly touching Urumi on the arm. "You and Ultimate Keri have been most kind to me, bzzt. This is the least I can do, bzzt."
It turned towards James when he started speaking. "Your nicknames are confusing to me, bzzt. I do not know who you mean, bzzt."
It turned towards James when he started speaking. "Your nicknames are confusing to me, bzzt. I do not know who you mean, bzzt."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"They're self-explanatory. I shouldn't have to elaborate, you hunk of junk", James replied.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"W-well, if you're sure..." Urumi stammered awkwardly as she moved to leave the jail. "Oh, I gave him an emery board, by the way. I doubt he can actually do anything with it, but, you know. Just thought I should mention it."

-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, you are welcome to remain," V.A.L. hastily says, worried it was chasing Urumi away. "I only thought you deserved a break, bzzt. Ultimate James is rude and difficult to bear, bzzt."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"The feeling is mutual, tin can", James said drily.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Raul eventually goes back to the sheriff's office to check on James, unaware that VAL was there.
"Ah, so you are here, VAL." He said upon noticing it. "Is everything alright now? Whatever that chip had seemed to have quite an effect on you. Did...did it have anything that should concern us?"
"Ah, so you are here, VAL." He said upon noticing it. "Is everything alright now? Whatever that chip had seemed to have quite an effect on you. Did...did it have anything that should concern us?"
Signature loading, please wait...
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Ah, Ultimate Raul, bzzt," V.A.L. greeted , almost shyly. "I am sorry for my abrupt departure earlier, bzzt. I am...analyzing the memory, bzzt, as it was a revelation for me, but I assure you, bzzt, it is nothing to be concerned about presently, bzzt. Once I understand what it means, I will share it, bzzt."
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Is that so...well, I'm glad you're doing fine." He said, choosing not to press further. "If James ends up causing any trouble, I'll be nearby." Despite what he said making it seem like would go out of the office, he instead walked over to greet Clyde.
"Hello there, Lieutenant José! Who is doing a great job of guarding James? You are!" He said, changing the dog's name. Again.
"Hello there, Lieutenant José! Who is doing a great job of guarding James? You are!" He said, changing the dog's name. Again.
Signature loading, please wait...
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, yes, the canine is doing a good job," V.A.L. commented, wheeling close. "And Ultimate James is being... Himself, bzzt."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
“Good grief”, James sighed. “Why can’t you call him by his actual name, you barbarian?”
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Don't listen to him José." Raul spoke in a babyish tone that was rather jarring considering his usual voice as he petted the dog. "You're a good boy, you can't accept a name from someone like him, isn't that right?"
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Well, yeah, that much is pretty obvious." Urumi pursed her lips. "But I thought you wanted me to go rest. If you want me to hang around, just say so already."SiRReN wrote:"Bzzt, you are welcome to remain," V.A.L. hastily says, worried it was chasing Urumi away. "I only thought you deserved a break, bzzt. Ultimate James is rude and difficult to bear, bzzt."
She tilted her head at Raul. "And where'd 'José' come from? I thought we were calling him Hachi."

-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"...Hachi? This is my first time hearing that name. And José is the name of a...companion from the revolution that I left behind!" He didn't sound convincing at all when he said that.
He quickly shook his head. "Well, clearly we must all have a meeting to agree on a fitting name for José! Everyone except James deserves to get their voice heard in this matter!"
He quickly shook his head. "Well, clearly we must all have a meeting to agree on a fitting name for José! Everyone except James deserves to get their voice heard in this matter!"
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"It's the converse, actually", James spat. "In fact, all of you should be rotting in this dilapidated old cell while I should be out petting Roger."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Jack had walked into the prison area, kneeling by the dog. “Ah, I’ve been looking all over for you, Kuzco-Dog-Edition!” Jack scratched his chin. “Who’s a good boy?”
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
The dog, confused by everyone calling it different names, gives one giant bark. Once attaining it's silence, it goes back to growling at James.
Lieutenant José gets bored, and waddles over to Raul's side.
Lieutenant José gets bored, and waddles over to Raul's side.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"What are you growling at me for?", James questioned confusedly.
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Arf arf," José elucidated.
Her bark grew louder with every word James spoke.
Her bark grew louder with every word James spoke.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"H-have you turned on me too, Roger?" James looked heartbroken as he spoke.
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Spoiler: 8:20 A.M.
Spoiler: 11:50 A.M.
Spoiler: High Noon
Spoiler: Investigation
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
“Welcome to the class trial!” Otto says, “I hope we can get through this one without any of us turning to the bottle! Now, Mr. Crawford, can you put up that map of El Pueblo de Tomás I asked you to put together.”
“Sure thing! Here you go,” Kyle says.
The students look to the screen, where a map that looks like it was drawn by an inept person is displayed.
Otto looks at the map with an expression comparable to that of a man who just saw his dog expunge its waste down the laundry chute.
“Kyle… What?”
“Look, man, I was just really busy, okay?” he replies, “I’ll put together a less crappy looking one soon, alright?”
Otto sighs and looks back at the group. “Alright, whatever. Time to share those alibis, everyone!”
(Also the dog can be here too I guess)
“Sure thing! Here you go,” Kyle says.
The students look to the screen, where a map that looks like it was drawn by an inept person is displayed.
Otto looks at the map with an expression comparable to that of a man who just saw his dog expunge its waste down the laundry chute.
“Kyle… What?”
“Look, man, I was just really busy, okay?” he replies, “I’ll put together a less crappy looking one soon, alright?”
Otto sighs and looks back at the group. “Alright, whatever. Time to share those alibis, everyone!”
(Also the dog can be here too I guess)
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)
"Um, first I have a question," Keri began uneasily. "Who is the blackened if someone else placed a live bullet in Bryan's revolver?"

