Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof

Post your Flash Games, Case Maker Projects, or other interactive stuff.
Post Reply
JoekerTrack
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Custom Title: The world ends with you

Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof

Post by JoekerTrack »

Image
Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof
The untold chapter of Apollo's life, when he's studying to become a defense attorney.
A new lawyer, associated with Gavin Law Offices.
Her name is Veronica Stark
.
Episode 1 - Turnabout Birthday
Spoiler:
Veronica never would've imagined that a visit to her father's birthday party at his law office would result in him being killed. On top of that, the suspicion fell on her. With the help of cool-headed Kristoph Gavin, Veronica aims to find the real culprit and prove her innocence.

Cast:
- Veronica "Nicky" Stark [Jap. name: 勝子 岩馬朗 - Shouko Ganbarou]
- Alistair Stark [Jap. name: 正風 岩馬朗 - Seifu Ganbarou]
- Peyton Asher [Jap. name: 賀久 真音笊 - Kaku Manezaru]
- Kristoph Gavin [Jap. name: 霧人 牙琉 - Kirihito Garyū]
Episode 2 - ???
Spoiler:
TBA
Episode 3 - ???
Spoiler:
TBA
Episode 4 - ???
Spoiler:
TBA
Episode 5 - Turnabout Runaway
Spoiler:
“Finding the truth is easy. Running away from it - that's what's difficult.”
Development, Progress and Thoughts.
It's still in the planning stage, but I want to create a fangame that could fit into the canon without messing up the main storyline. Originally, I wanted Apollo to take the reins, but I figured he isn't an attorney yet. Also, Gavin is an interesting character and we might explore the dynamics between him, Veronica and slightly younger (but not really) Apollo. Who is Veronica? She's Apollo's dorm neighbor. By the way, I hear she doesn't really want to be a lawyer (I wonder what's up with that).
Anyway, thank you for visiting the page. I'll listen to your commentaries.
Have a nice day. :apollo: :kristoph:

Team
-----
JoekerTrack (me) - Head Project, Storyline, Scripting.
BirbIsTheWord
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:36 am
Custom Title: German Translator
Location: Germany

Re: Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof

Post by BirbIsTheWord »

I'm liking the idea of this. interest :kristoph:
Also, I would like to be a translator for your game, if you want. It's not really helping the progress of the game but I could make it more popular by translating it.

This is done with PyWright, right?
Discord: dusty_pixel
Translating PyWright fangames into German
Translating: Conflict of Interest (by Ropfa)
Link: https://forums.court-records.net/viewto ... 2#p1466472

Hexepta: Mayor Attack (German)
https://forums.court-records.net/viewto ... 9#p1442439

Jakkid Series (German)
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 36&t=32893

Contempt of Court (German)
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 36&t=32904
JoekerTrack
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Custom Title: The world ends with you

Re: Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof

Post by JoekerTrack »

Right now, there's no engine, but I am considering PYWright.
User avatar
Nate
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:53 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof

Post by Nate »

I love how Veronica's JP surname is a pun on "ganbaru"
Good evening. Nate here.
Jeenie
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 20, 2023 8:58 am

Re: Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof

Post by Jeenie »

I would like to Japanese translation of it. FM WhatsApp
Post Reply