GS/PW Look-a-likes

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
Student678
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
Location: Travelling the Pokemon World

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Student678 »

Well they have black messy hair...
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
Student678
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am
Custom Title: Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.
Location: Travelling the Pokemon World

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Student678 »

Actually, I think you'll find a better resemblance in this one.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Going for Miles »

Image
Image

Linkle (Hyrule Warriors Legends) and Espella Cantabella (PLvsPW).
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Going for Miles »

Image
Image

Pipit from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a dead ringer for Apollo.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Lind
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm
Custom Title: i feel pretty
Location: Milton Keynes, England

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Lind »

Been watching some Urusei Yatsura lately, and...
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Southern Corn »

That second guy totally has Fulbright's glasses, wow. They look almost the same.
Image
Image
Post Reply