Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End

The place for forum games and random chitchat. Your post count won't increase here.
Post Reply
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by KamiPanda »

"So it's true, then..." Seb mumbled. "But if we really are to take anything from that poem, Enola seemed to be running *away* from her father. Still, what Ciro says has merit. The circumstances surrounding this expedition have changed. Do we put this to a vote? Though I think I'll defer to what you all think."
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by WinterCoat »

“I think we oughta press on,” Brandy commented. She seemed to be studying the body from a distance. “The longer Enola’s in here the more unhinged she’s gonna get. We best bring her in before she goes totally nuts. Though, that means this has become less of a search n’ rescue and more of a chase.”
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by JesusMonroe »

“I don’t believe Enola killed him.” Benjamin concluded. “We know from her footprints that she went the other way, so I believe this was just an unfortunate accident. The only thing we can do for him is remove the body from the stalagmite, but I feel even that would be a waste of our time.”

Benjamin listened to Seb thoughtfully and shook his head. “I don’t believe a vote is necessary. We haven’t found the girl, so we should keep moving. Some of you can feel free to go back, but I will be staying.” He turned directly to Seb now. “And I presume you will be too at the very least.”
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Southern Corn »

As Benjamin speaks up, a few people turn to the ground of the tunnel. It seems subtle, but there are a few footprints in the rocky path trailing off into the distance. Curious...
Image
Image
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by KamiPanda »

Seb was silent for a few moments, before nodding. "So long as some are staying, and there's no expectation for me to go back, then I will continue on this expedition. Quite honestly, I am not really sure what any of us are 'supposed' to do in a situation like this, so all I really can do is follow everyone else's lead. This corpse... complicates matters, as death always does."
SaizotheSixth
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
Custom Title: Just a guy online.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by SaizotheSixth »

"..."

Nail seemed oddly fascinated with the body, but he shook it off shortly afterward, putting his hand on his chin.

"'Daddy's found another lover... to dance above Dizzy's grave'?" He wondered aloud. "Is this the lover, or is this Dizzy's grave? Or both?"

He shook his head again, frowning. "This is why I don't like poems," he complained. "Far too abstract for my tastes."
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by KamiPanda »

"Ivan confirmed this was Mr Gardner, right? Or the 'daddy' in Enola's poem," Seb said, not really looking at Nail as he said it.
SaizotheSixth
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
Custom Title: Just a guy online.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by SaizotheSixth »

"Perhaps I should have been more clear. I apologize for that." Nail pointed to the stalactite. "What I meant was, is the stalactite our unfortunate father figure finds himself resting on the lover, the grave, or both?"
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by KamiPanda »

Seb blinked in surprise, turning to face Nail properly now, if only for a moment. "Oh, I see. Then I have to agree... poems really are far too abstract."

He took a step away from the corpse, back towards the large cavern. "But did Enola go this way, or did she take the path with the quicksand pit? Would she really have simply left the corpse of her own father where it laid, headed on deeper for whatever reason she had entered in the first place, and then expressed her inscrutable feelings via a poem?" he wondered. "...I guess that is possible. Poets can be pretty weird."
Joker
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Joker »

KamiPanda wrote:Seb blinked in surprise, turning to face Nail properly now, if only for a moment. "Oh, I see. Then I have to agree... poems really are far too abstract."

He took a step away from the corpse, back towards the large cavern. "But did Enola go this way, or did she take the path with the quicksand pit? Would she really have simply left the corpse of her own father where it laid, headed on deeper for whatever reason she had entered in the first place, and then expressed her inscrutable feelings via a poem?" he wondered. "...I guess that is possible. Poets can be pretty weird."
"Is it possible she went both ways, in an attempt to disguise her movements?" Klifford theorized, after getting over his initial shock of seeing the body. "There are footprints down both paths, after all."
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"...This investigation clearly should have been headed by the police from the start," Ivan growled. "If you are all to continue investigating...please watch your movements. I will need to report this dead body to my team at a later date. You will leave that body there until further notice."
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

Code: Select all

Dear Stars,

Are we really going to continue investigating these caverns without first notifying the mayor about Mr. Gardner? While I am admittedly no forensics expert, it doesn't seem as though his death could have been an accident. We were asked to rescue someone, not pursue a potential killer.

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata
Shizune lowered her eyes anxiously as she offered her latest memo to the nearest person.
Image
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by CaptainPancakes »

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Code: Select all

Dear Stars,

Are we really going to continue investigating these caverns without first notifying the mayor about Mr. Gardner? While I am admittedly no forensics expert, it doesn't seem as though his death could have been an accident. We were asked to rescue someone, not pursue a potential killer.

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata
Shizune lowered her eyes anxiously as she offered her latest memo to the nearest person.
"...I must agree," Ivan said, bringing his baton to his forehead. "I believe it would he fine if myself and a few others stay in pursuit of our original objective...but some of you should also return. This is most troublesome..."
TheLetterF
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by TheLetterF »

"I do not wish to return, I must find out what happened to Miss Gardner! I am not afraid of what could happen to me." Lavender utters. "Somehow I feel as if her soul is calling out to me...I am sure she is frightened. Despaired, even."

"Rattlewater is our town, and we must look out for each of its citizens, no? We are Star Citizens, not cowards."
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

TheLetterF wrote:"I do not wish to return, I must find out what happened to Miss Gardner! I am not afraid of what could happen to me." Lavender utters. "Somehow I feel as if her soul is calling out to me...I am sure she is frightened. Despaired, even."

"Rattlewater is our town, and we must look out for each of its citizens, no? We are Star Citizens, not cowards."
Shizune frowned and motioned to her wheelchair.
Image
SaizotheSixth
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
Custom Title: Just a guy online.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by SaizotheSixth »

"I am with Miss Lavender, though for different reasons." Nail shook his head. "There is nothing more that we can do for this man. And, perhaps more importantly, both the perpetrator and Miss Enola are not here. It could very easily be a matter of time before the one who killed Mr. Gardner here finds her... and our mission becomes a failure."
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Cesar Zero »

Micah had obviously been taken aback by the sight of the corpse, taking a while to regain her composure.

"...while I agree that this could potentially be a dangerous situation for Ms. Gardner, and doing what Officer Ivanov said might be for the best, how exactly would those of us who stay here continue their search?" She asked nobody in particular. "The only clear path forward is blocked right now. Maybe we should try to procure better equipment, then come back as soon as possible."
Signature loading, please wait...
SaizotheSixth
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
Custom Title: Just a guy online.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by SaizotheSixth »

Nail actually had to stop for a moment, his mouth open as he processed that factoid.

"You are correct. Thus I shall rescind my earlier advice." He nodded to Ivan. "I am with Officer Ivanov on this one now. Going back for now seems to be the only logical conclusion. Wasting our time here is foolhardy."
Doctor Nanjo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Doctor Nanjo »

The group discussed for a while and decided that they definitely needed to send a group to the surface to see if the recent developments meant that the mission is over.

They returned through the passage of stalactites being careful not to fall or get hurt. There seemed to be a fork in the middle of this passage way. They took the one on the right and arrived back at camp safely.

As people began to pack up equipment, Daniel peered down the front of the tunnel. "I'm going to check something out. You can come with me if you would like," he grunted. A few people followed him as he walked towards the bridge. He seemed to walk with purpose.

Quite a few minutes later, they all returned. Their faces appeared pale and grim.

“Well? What’s wrong?” Brandy asked, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

“...The entrance’s collapsed.” Daniel said slowly. “There’s been a cave-in of some sort, and it’s closed in entirely now.”

“W-WHAAT?!”

Immediately, everyone started to panic. The cave was filled with cries of shock and surprise and questions. All the three of them could do was shake their head.

“We don’t know why or how it happened.” Ivan said. “But it appears it most likely happened while we were exploring back there.”

“Well, how the fuck did we miss such a thing?!” Bennett questioned furiously. “Surely we all would’ve been able to hear a goddamn avalanche from over here!”

“Good question. I don’t fuckin’ know either.” Matt rubbed his head silently.

“The entrance was on the other side of the bridge. It’s pretty far away from here, basically.” Daniel explained, wiping sweat off his brow. “The cave-in itself could have been loud, but we might’ve missed it because of its distance from here.”

“Oh, bullshit!” Charlotte cried out. “No cave-in would’ve been that soft! We could’ve still heard it happen!”

“What if… cave closed not by itself?” Carrie suddenly asked.

“Hmm? What do you mean by that?” Klifford asked. “You can’t mean that someone else caused the entrance to close, do you?”

“Maybe yes. Maybe not.” Carrie simply responded.

“Hmm… If someone else decided to cause the cave-in on their own, they could have possibly have been discreet about it.” Nail suggested.

“But why on earth would they decide to do that?” Brandy asked. “The very idea of it is bonkers, if you ask me.”

“Hmm, yes. I don’t know if I buy that exactly. Still, this is worrying.” Ciro murmured. “Do you think we can break through or call for help in some way?”

“Don’t think so. Those rocks and boulders blocking the entrance looked pretty damn heavy to me.” Matt grunted. “Don’t think anyone will be able to hear us through those.”

“W-well, let’s not worry just yet, everyone!” Lavender said. “I’m sure the locals will hear of such a cave-in soon enough and will manage to break through and save us all!”

Everyone still appeared rather distraught at the situation despite her efforts, though, and were all nervously staring at each other. The cave-in did indeed seem suspicious… and now they were trapped inside too. What was going on now?
Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by WinterCoat »

"This don't sit right with me," Brandy said with a shaky voice. "First those rocks prevent us from goin' deeper, and now we can't get out. This is ain't nature. Nature is random, but this..."

She ran her hand through her hair, exposing her eye-patch somewhat.

"...this is calculated. I can feel it. I dunno how or why someone would do this, but..." Her voice trailed off. She was too jittery to really think things through.
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by KamiPanda »

"This is certainly a concern," said Seb, who didn't look concerned in the slightest. "You're right that this seems very similar to the rocks blocking our way further inside. I had assumed I was merely being irrational when I'd though those rocks seemed strange, but with these now I'm not so sure."

He tried moving some of the rocks about himself, more to confirm the situation than out of any real attempt to escape. "Well, there's no use panicking about it. What's happened has happened. I would think finding a way out takes priority over finding Enola now, so we should focus our energies on that."
DootDootDoot
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Somewhere with cake

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by DootDootDoot »

Charlotte sat down in front of her tent, grumbling to herself with her hood pulled up. "This has gotta be a fucking joke... We're trapped in here with the crazy chick we were supposed to rescue! This stupid expedition couldn't be more of a failure, I swear to God..."
jumpfight5
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by jumpfight5 »

"No move rocks." Carrie warned Seb. "Rocks could hold up larger rocks. Move wrong once and whole cave can collapse. We should find other exit."

Another frightening development occurred due to the cave-in. There was now less airflow in general, meaning Carrie's fumes were essentially trapped inside the cave and only getting stronger. To the group around her the sensation was very similar to being waterboarded by diarrhea.
Datamatt
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Datamatt »

Daniel pinches the bridge of his nose grunting. "Soldiers, this won't do. I don't like this turn of events. It means we're forced to persevere and find another exit. I have no doubts that Rattlewater will know something is wrong if we're not back by four hours."
SaizotheSixth
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
Custom Title: Just a guy online.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by SaizotheSixth »

"..." Nail stared at the fallen rocks ahead, his eyes filled with an indeterminate emotion. "It seems our way out is blocked. Then there is only one option left to us..."

He turned back to the tunnels, and started to stride purposefully to them.

"There was a third tunnel we ran across. It is our only option left. You may follow or not at your own discretion."
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Collin1002 »

WinterCoat wrote:"This don't sit right with me," Brandy said with a shaky voice. "First those rocks prevent us from goin' deeper, and now we can't get out. This is ain't nature. Nature is random, but this..."

She ran her hand through her hair, exposing her eye-patch somewhat.

"...this is calculated. I can feel it. I dunno how or why someone would do this, but..." Her voice trailed off. She was too jittery to really think things through.
"I don't want to think that, but... I-I think you're right," Oliver said somewhat shakily, a far-cry from his usual self. "Some-- Someone had to have caused that. If it was natural, we would've heard it. But... But why would someone do this? And who? The mayor? Enola? Someone else entirely...?" He sighed before he rambled on more. "F-Forgive me, I need to catch my breath."
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"...This is just my personal speculation," Ivan started to say.

*SLAM!*

"...But it appears our dear mayor has had a very strange agenda from the start."
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by JesusMonroe »

Benjamin's eyes watered a bit, but he didn't seem to be feeling much emotion at the present situation. He also lifted up his shirt, covering his nose and mouth.

"I think our next course of action should be...dragging Carrie to that pond we found. Kicking and screaming if we have to. At this point she's hindering the success of our mission."
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by WinterCoat »

CaptainPancakes wrote:"...This is just my personal speculation," Ivan started to say.

*SLAM!*

"...But it appears our dear mayor has had a very strange agenda from the start."
"You think he was conspirin' against us? Also, should we be followin' Nail?"
Datamatt
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Datamatt »

SaizotheSixth wrote:"..." Nail stared at the fallen rocks ahead, his eyes filled with an indeterminate emotion. "It seems our way out is blocked. Then there is only one option left to us..."

He turned back to the tunnels, and started to stride purposefully to them.

"There was a third tunnel we ran across. It is our only option left. You may follow or not at your own discretion."
Daniel seems to instantly follow behind, shooting a few worried glares at Carrie. "I agree with him, unit. Standing around moping is not what soldiers do. Let's get going and find a way out."
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Collin1002 »

WinterCoat wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:"...This is just my personal speculation," Ivan started to say.

*SLAM!*

"...But it appears our dear mayor has had a very strange agenda from the start."
"You think he was conspirin' against us? Also, should we be followin' Nail?"
"Well, if the one that blocked the entrance wasn't Miss Gardner or some third party... he has to be. And then there's the fact that a great many of us have likely never explored a cave system in their lives, minus a few of us. It's all rather confusing," Oliver said, having calmed down a bit. He pinched his nose together as he spoke, not wanting to have to inhale Carrie's noxious fumes. "And we don't have any better options, so... I suppose we should."
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

Shizune didn't seem to be paying attention to what the others were saying. She just typed away, eyes frantically darting around the walls of the cavern.
Image
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by JesusMonroe »

Benjamin shot a glance at Carrie as if to say 'this isn't over' before going after Nail.
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by CaptainPancakes »

WinterCoat wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:"...This is just my personal speculation," Ivan started to say.

*SLAM!*

"...But it appears our dear mayor has had a very strange agenda from the start."
"You think he was conspirin' against us? Also, should we be followin' Nail?"
"Yes...admittedly, this is just an opinion I hold, and is potentially false, but let us consider the circumstances."

He extended his baton as if he were holding a meterstick against a chalkboard.

"...To be frank, the entire basis of this search operation has been strange. A missing persons case is almost always handled by the police, and as a department, we are more than capable of handling a variety of cases. Being a star citizen does not exempt anyone from the law, after all. In addition, the candidates chosen for an expedition..? They have been suspect from the start."

Ivan didn't name any names, but it was easy to see who he was talking about.

"...And now, we are all locked in within this cave, are we not? One coincidence is one thing. Maybe even two. But I feel as if this mission has had sinister origins from the start..."

"This will not do at all...if my suspicions are correct, our great home...what will become of it..?"
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by KamiPanda »

Seb whipped out a bottle of disinfectant spray and fired in Carrie's direction, hoping to get her to back off.

"Nail has the right idea," he said calmly as he did. "It seems to be the only option available to us right now. Though I would not be against some of us staying behind to deal with our other problem," he added, eyeing the Spelunker.

"Certainly we can stop to consider the meaning behind this cave-in, but it won't change the situation at all. Whether it was an act of malice or chance, we can only do what we can at this point."
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by WinterCoat »

CaptainPancakes wrote:"Yes...admittedly, this is just an opinion I hold, and is potentially false, but let us consider the circumstances."

He extended his baton as if he were holding a meterstick against a chalkboard.

"...To be frank, the entire basis of this search operation has been strange. A missing persons case is almost always handled by the police, and as a department, we are more than capable of handling a variety of cases. Being a star citizen does not exempt anyone from the law, after all. In addition, the candidates chosen for an expedition..? They have been suspect from the start."

Ivan didn't name any names, but it was easy to see who he was talking about.

"...And now, we are all locked in within this cave, are we not? One coincidence is one thing. Maybe even two. But I feel as if this mission has had sinister origins from the start..."

"This will not do at all...if my suspicions are correct, our great home...what will become of it..?"
"Like I said before, every home has its problems," she reminded him. "But you're right, our party is a bit wonky and honestly more detrimental to explorin' than anythin' else. But, honestly, I'm havin' a hard time figurin' out why the mayor would put us up to this..."
Collin1002 wrote:"Well, if the one that blocked the entrance wasn't Miss Gardner or some third party... he has to be. And then there's the fact that a great many of us have likely never explored a cave system in their lives, minus a few of us. It's all rather confusing," Oliver said, having calmed down a bit. He pinched his nose together as he spoke, not wanting to have to inhale Carrie's noxious fumes. "And we don't have any better options, so... I suppose we should."
Brandy nodded. "Right. I s'pose that's the most logical conclusion. C'mon, let's get a move on."

The treasure hunter broke into a light jog to catch up with those already tailing Nail.
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Cesar Zero »

Micah looked at Ivan while he explained his suspicions, then at the now sealed-off entrance."This definitely doesn't look natural..." She agreed. "But there's still a lot about the circumstances that led to this we don't know about. For now, let's concentrate on finding another way out. We ought to do as soon as possible. that if there's anything malicious at play here, anyway."

Having finished her analysis of the situation, she finally started to notice the other issue/person troubling everyone else, so she quickly moved towards the stalactite path with the others.
Signature loading, please wait...
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Kachu »

Bennett has only been slightly distressed from the discovery of the corpse, and now at the whole cave in ordeal, though he chuckles nervously from time to time.

"If we're gonna be stuck in here for a while, a few of us should quickly grab some water while we can. Dunno when we'll find some more of it, and it's better to not have to go back for it later to save time. Never know when we'll need it as well." He fiddles with his goggles as he spoke.

He seemed calm, though if one was perceptive they'd notice that his hands are twitching ever so slightly. "Don't like bein' stuck here but we best make our stay as easy as possible..." He turns and begins to head towards the pond they found previously, though turns around to see if anyone else would join him. "Could someone bring a few canteens? I've only got my own on hand."
TheLetterF
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by TheLetterF »

Lavender takes a few deep breaths before standing up straight, regaining her poise and composure.

"It seems we are trapped." She says, stating the obvious. "Although it is an unpleasant thought, I believe someone is aiming to keep us in here. Statistically speaking, it is highly unlikely that this is a coincidence." The automaton explains. "This must be the work of a human being." Lavender pauses. "...Perhaps even one of us? Oh, how dreadful, how utterlt horrifying...No, I refuse to believe that."
Doctor Nanjo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Doctor Nanjo »

The group followed Nail back into the stalactite tunnel. They took the alternate path away from the jungle, but were disappointed when it ended in a wide dead-end.

"Well now what?!" Charlie groaned at Nail, clearly losing patience.

Nail himself had nothing to say and there's a few seconds of silence. Micah stoops down by one of the stone pillars, peering at something behind it.

“It’s… it’s...a secret tunnel!” Micah exclaimed. “I believe it leads somewhere deep into the cave!”

Suddenly, everyone seemed excited again. They all rushed inside, with the tunnel being large enough to accommodate even Nail and Lavender, with Shizune being careful not to fall off her wheelchair. It went on for some time, but finally, it ended in what appeared to be a very curious looking room.

It appeared to be a rather large place, chiseled out with several pillars in the corners for support. In the middle was a curious looking shrine with some strange inscriptions engraved on it. A crop circle had been drawn over it and on the exact centre, there lay a small empty bowl.

But the strangest part about it all was that surrounding this all were several standing stones, all seeming to face the shrine in the middle. There were 16 of them in total, and they all had unique marks upon them.

“What on earth… is this place?” Klifford quietly murmured.

“It… looks to be some sort of altar.” Micah whispered softly, taking in her surroundings.

“Well, it’s creepy as hell.” Bennett shook his head. “I don’t like the look of this place one bit.”

“Yeah, this sort of stuff spooks me out, man.” Brandy shook her head. “All this stuff is giving me a weird feeling. I feel like I’m in some weird cult right now.”

“Oh? I find everything about this place quite intriguing.” Nail chuckled, unperturbed. “This place seems to have quite the story behind it… I wonder what it could possibly be.”

“Oh, you’d know all about that, wouldn’t you, Satan?” Matt replied accusingly.

Nail simply shook his head, not bothering to address his comment. “Anyway, don’t you find these stones quite interesting?”

“Oh, yes, I was about to say. Aren’t there exactly sixteen of these strange looking things here?” Ciro scratched his chin. “How curious… the same as the number of us here…”

“Ah! That is quite true… However, what would that imply here?” Ivan asked.

“No idea… Must just be a coincidence.” Bennett shook his head.

Still, something seemed a bit off about this place. What could this area possibly be for?
Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply