Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End

The place for forum games and random chitchat. Your post count won't increase here.
Post Reply
Doctor Nanjo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Doctor Nanjo »

Bruce screeches and flies high up into the canopy of the strange jungle trees. It's hard to tell if Bruce was responding to Benjamin or responding to the base need to feast upon the flesh of the jungle fruits.
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by JesusMonroe »

“Interesting.” Benjamin noted in a way that didn’t sound that interested. “So we need someone who can climb. I’d go myself if not for the obvious.” He said, gesturing to his chain. “Daniel, Ivan, Charlie, Carrie... perhaps Bennett too. Maybe someone else can do it too...?”
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by KamiPanda »

"Certainly not me," Seb responded, making no move to go any closer to the trees. "...Sorry. Not much of a physical activity guy," he added, sounding somewhat abashed, as he usually did when talking with any male member of the group.
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Collin1002 »

"Don't look at me either. I definitely cannot scale that," Oliver admitted, looking at the trees with his arms crossed. "Much like Seb, I'm not much of a physical activity sort of person either."
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

Shizune simply shrugged helplessly.
Image
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by JesusMonroe »

After some searching for flint and proper materials, Benjamin started a small fire and began boiling water over it. After enough time he prepared a cup of tea for himself. Other cups were next to his cauldron, in case anybody else wanted to join.
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"...I am not climbing," Ivan said.

After some consideration, Ivan took a cup and sat opposite of Benjamin, not meeting his face.
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by WinterCoat »

Brandy joined the boys in sitting around the fire, though the tension between Ivan and Benjamin was enough to make anyone uncomfortable.
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by JesusMonroe »

Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.

"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by WinterCoat »

JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.

"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
"It's thinkin' like that that makes me live life to the fullest," she blurted out. "Though, it has its drawbacks..."
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by CaptainPancakes »

JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.

"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
"...Are you taking our situation as reality?" Ivan asked, sipping his tea.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Southern Corn »

"Kee kee!" Bruce descended back from above. He seemed quite sad that nobody had followed him upwards. He hovered around the group, quite dismayed.
Image
Image
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by JesusMonroe »

CaptainPancakes wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.

"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
"...Are you taking our situation as reality?" Ivan asked, sipping his tea.
"For over a year I've known that every time I fell asleep, I might not wake up again. If our present situation is the truth, then the only difference is that there's a possibility of escape." Benjamin sipped his cup again. "And the tea. I finally get to have tea again--no hot beverages in prison."
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by CaptainPancakes »

JesusMonroe wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.

"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
"...Are you taking our situation as reality?" Ivan asked, sipping his tea.
"For over a year I've known that every time I fell asleep, I might not wake up again. If our present situation is the truth, then the only difference is that there's a possibility of escape." Benjamin sipped his cup again. "And the tea. I finally get to have tea again--no hot beverages in prison."
"...I see."

Ivan took another sip of his tea.

"It is a shame. You had a brief bout of freedom, more or less...and now we are stuck in a different kind of prison."

The fire crackled brightly through the silence that briefly followed. Ivan brought his hands to the flame, despite it not being particularly cold.

"...I wonder what brutalities lie in wait for us," Ivan sighed. "In exchange for...hot beverages."
Cold52
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Custom Title: Just another day.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Cold52 »

Matt decided to sit down by the fire after having a buzz from the beer he had been drinking.
"Been a hellava day, only made worse by you morons...and the hell you talking about with all that freedom crap? were all just in one dumb ass prison called life just waiting to keel over.
you dimwits try and make yourselves feel better and say all the shit youve done or will do but that dont mean crap really, better to drown that shit out."

Matt chugged down his beer and began to try and relax.
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by WinterCoat »

Cold52 wrote:Matt decided to sit down by the fire after having a buzz from the beer he had been drinking.
"Been a hellava day, only made worse by you morons...and the hell you talking about with all that freedom crap? were all just in one dumb ass prison called life just waiting to keel over.
you dimwits try and make yourselves feel better and say all the shit youve done or will do but that dont mean crap really, better to drown that shit out."

Matt chugged down his beer and began to try and relax.
"...Is your liver gon' be okay?"
Cold52
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Custom Title: Just another day.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Cold52 »

WinterCoat wrote:
Cold52 wrote:Matt decided to sit down by the fire after having a buzz from the beer he had been drinking.
"Been a hellava day, only made worse by you morons...and the hell you talking about with all that freedom crap? were all just in one dumb ass prison called life just waiting to keel over.
you dimwits try and make yourselves feel better and say all the shit youve done or will do but that dont mean crap really, better to drown that shit out."

Matt chugged down his beer and began to try and relax.
"...Is your liver gon' be okay?"
Matt began answering her question while she was still asking practically interrupting her in the process.
"Fuck if I know and Fuck if I care."
SaizotheSixth
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
Custom Title: Just a guy online.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by SaizotheSixth »

"I very much enjoy your response to her question, Sir Matt." Nail sat a respectful distance away from everyone. "Though I truly doubt you'll care, I would advise you to not drink so much." He shrugged. "But what would I know? I'm just Satan."
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by WinterCoat »

Cold52 wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:
Cold52 wrote:Matt decided to sit down by the fire after having a buzz from the beer he had been drinking.
"Been a hellava day, only made worse by you morons...and the hell you talking about with all that freedom crap? were all just in one dumb ass prison called life just waiting to keel over.
you dimwits try and make yourselves feel better and say all the shit youve done or will do but that dont mean crap really, better to drown that shit out."

Matt chugged down his beer and began to try and relax.
"...Is your liver gon' be okay?"
Matt began answering her question while she was still asking practically interrupting her in the process.
"Fuck if I know and Fuck if I care."
"...Alright," Brandy said, kind of shocked but also not really? Dull surprise, I guess.
Cold52
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Custom Title: Just another day.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Cold52 »

SaizotheSixth wrote:"I very much enjoy your response to her question, Sir Matt." Nail sat a respectful distance away from everyone. "Though I truly doubt you'll care, I would advise you to not drink so much." He shrugged. "But what would I know? I'm just Satan."
"Ow I care alright, I care so much Im going to continue drinking, you know...just to see if shes right and my liver gives out."
Matt laughed at the notion and took another drink.
Lone
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
Location: Japan

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Lone »

"I'll do it, this isn't too difficult to climb from the looks of it." Ciro starts climbing the jungle trees, up to where Bruce was.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Southern Corn »

The vines seem quite treacherous as Ciro climbs up them. The higher ones seem quite weak. Ciro notices a very small, bat shaped hole at the top but it appears quite far away. Doesn't seem quite likely he'll reach there without falling down.
Image
Image
Lone
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
Location: Japan

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Lone »

Ciro goes back down and grabs a flashlight, which totally isn't godmodding because who would go on a mission down to the caves and not even bring a light source of some kind.

He climbs back up and flashes the light into the hole in an attempt to see what's in there.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Southern Corn »

The only thing Ciro can see are the ever expanding walls of the cave, looking quite vast. Perhaps another exit could be there, but it would have to be quite a ways away.
Image
Image
Lone
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
Location: Japan

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Lone »

"If someone incredibly non-claustrophobic were here, they'd be perfect for the job." Ciro looks down at the rest of the crew, unwilling to much so much as climb.

"It'll have to be me then. Hey! Does anyone have something I can use as a ladder?"
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by KamiPanda »

"Perhaps the bat could carry one end of some rope up there?" Seb suggested. "Well, it's probably not strong enough for that."

With little else to do, he sat down by the fire everyone else was gathered at and got himself some tea. "Normally I'd clean to take my mind off things, but there isn't much to be done in a cave... And neither did I think to bring a book with me." He then sipped his tea, apparently not having anything else to contribute.
Datamatt
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Datamatt »

"Pfft." Daniel grunts again in annoyance, sitting down with the others. Though he doesn't seem thirsty. "I don't think anyone thought they'd be getting stuck in a cave, soldier. But it is an eventuality that we all should've mentally prepared ourselves for."

He looks up at Ciro with a puzzled look. "Why do you want that bat so badly, soldier? I could easily boost you up, but I don't see the point in it."
Lone
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
Location: Japan

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Lone »

"Potential exits," Ciro replies. "I wanted to see if there were any potential exits through there."

He goes back down and joins the others by the camp fire. He takes out the sushi rations.

"We should eat this first. Sushi goes bad really quickly. I'm surprised someone decided to have sushi as rations of all things."
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by JesusMonroe »

“I’m surprised too. If I didn’t know any better I’d say a sushi chef is the one responsible for our predicament here.” Benjamin quickly sipped his tea.
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

KamiPanda wrote:"Perhaps the bat could carry one end of some rope up there?" Seb suggested. "Well, it's probably not strong enough for that."

With little else to do, he sat down by the fire everyone else was gathered at and got himself some tea. "Normally I'd clean to take my mind off things, but there isn't much to be done in a cave... And neither did I think to bring a book with me." He then sipped his tea, apparently not having anything else to contribute.

Code: Select all

Dear Mr. Torr,

Perhaps if we ask around, there is someone who had the foresight to bring a book or two with them?

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata
Shizune approached the others around the fire and waved her letter, a hopeful look in her eyes.
Image
Lone
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
Location: Japan

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Lone »

JesusMonroe wrote:“I’m surprised too. If I didn’t know any better I’d say a sushi chef is the one responsible for our predicament here.” Benjamin quickly sipped his tea.
“Now why would I do that,” Ciro says, looking away. “Only a madman with a huge grudge against Rattlewater would even think of something like this. And I’m neither, vai a fare in culo.”
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by KamiPanda »

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Code: Select all

Dear Mr. Torr,

Perhaps if we ask around, there is someone who had the foresight to bring a book or two with them?

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata
Shizune approached the others around the fire and waved her letter, a hopeful look in her eyes.
Seb nodded, but looked unconvinced as he scanned the group. He didn't take most of them for book lovers. "Actually, did anyone happen to bring anything to pass the time with? We may be here a while."
TheLetterF
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by TheLetterF »

"Ah, yes, food...Food is quite important. We must make sure we have food." Lavender nods, stating another obvious point. "Perhaps whoever trapped us in here was polite enough to leave a lifetime supply of canned goods somewhere? It would definitely make matters much easier."
DootDootDoot
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Somewhere with cake

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by DootDootDoot »

"I swear, boredom is gonna get us long before starvation." Charlie said, laying down on the ground motionlessly and staring at the ceiling. "Didn't anyone accidentally pack a board game instead of food or something?"
TheLetterF
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by TheLetterF »

"Boredom? If you would like to alleviate boredom, I could hold my very own ballet performance. I could even do so right now! No cave or crevice can stop Lavender Fae from spreading her joy!" Lavender chimes before performing a perfect pirouette.

"I do not wish that you all suffer in boredom and sadness. If you are sad, then I am sad as well!" The automaton huffs.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Southern Corn »

Spoiler: Aftermath
After a bit of chatting, it seemed that everyone was done discussing everything. It didn’t seem like they were able to make any progress on uncovering the hidden pathway, so they all decided to go back to their base camp and get some rest.

Before that though, the group decided to put together some of the resources they found in a separate tent (that they had managed to find in the hideout as well) so that it could be safe. Then with all the food they’d managed to find, Ciro cooked them for everyone so that they all could fill their stomachs. Everyone sat on a rock while Bruce flew around them happily.

Afterwards, Daniel and Ivan came out with an announcement regarding something they had been discussing earlier. They had decided to both have shifts in the nights while everyone was asleep, so that they could keep track of any and all activity in the night. Ivan would take the first shift, Daniel the second. This was met with mostly agreement, as it seemed like a fair way to monitor everyone’s activity. The two both seemed fit for keeping watch as well.

The mood seemed lighter than it was earlier, but everyone still seemed on edge from what they had just learnt. There was a strange silence as nobody seemed to quite know what to say. Time passed by, but nobody could notice the difference. No sunlight, no cool breeze… they were trapped. Trapped in cold, desolate darkness, with nobody else with them… Other than Bruce, anyway. Thankfully, there was an answer.
Spoiler: 11:00 – Singing Scene
"I wrote you all a song! It is going to inspire everyone to do their best!" Oliver smirks confidently, speaking toward everyone in the middle of camp. In response, a few confused glances are shot his way.

"Well, I hope you enjoy it, regardless! I just love all of you, that’s all!" Oliver adds awkwardly. Calling around to the others who are all gathered in the main area, Oliver adds, "You are all welcome to listen!"

Soon, all fifteen of the others can be seen around Oliver as he readies himself to sing, standing in the light of a torch.

...

The song shows off Oliver's range well. He suspends the high notes up into the air like stars, smiling the whole way through. Even without musical instruments to back him up, he knows how to put all of the right feelings into the song. He captures the fear surrounding the group’s situation and simultaneously throws in some really hopeful and uplifting feelings as well. As good as the song is though, Oliver occasionally scans the crowd, his face cracking each time he does, like he is upset about something.

A few minutes into the ballad, Lavender stands up and begins to dance elegantly to the sound of Oliver’s voice, doing leaps and twirls that land quite a bit more gracefully than might be expected from a robot with skin made of sheet metal. The overall effect isn’t different from a real ballerina at all. Lavender’s bright although artificial smile seems sweet and not at all like that which would be produced from a robot like her. Several people ooh and ahh at her performance while Oliver seems a little annoyed.

Carrie, whose expressions can be hard to read, smiles warmly, clearly enjoying the dance. Oliver fumes quietly as he suspends the last note of his song, clearly feeling a little upstaged. Lavender takes a bow. People begin to get up and stretch, seeing the performance is over. A few clap politely. It’s clear that the mood has lifted considerably since earlier.

“Hey, wait! Doesn’t anyone hear want to hear a few good jokes?” Klifford suddenly asks, taking the stage.

People seem reluctant to let him go on but they decide to anyway. A few minutes later though, it’s quite clear that letting him do so was a mistake. His jokes bomb like anything and elicit several groans from everyone else. It’s only moments later where he’s booed off the stage with much contempt.

“Oh, come on, they weren’t that bad… were they?” Klifford sheepishly scratches his head.

“I’ve heard better jokes from my own men!” Daniel complains irritably. “Anyway, I think that’s enough theatricals for the night now.”

Everyone else seems to be in agreement. Though the crew seems to be in a better mood now, the looks on their faces quite clearly shows that a lot of them are quite tired and just about done for the day.

“I go now. I must search,” Carrie grunts, before running across the cave floor away from everyone.

Micah gives a small wave and turns to leave as well, muttering “I don’t want to waste my time sleeping, there’s still much I would like to see...”

The others hang around camp for a while before people begin to retire for the night…
Spoiler: The Next Morning
“Alright, maggots! It’s wake-up time!” Daniel’s voice echoes throughout the camp, causing people to wake up quite abruptly. People slowly trail out of their tents, groggy looks on all their faces.

“Alright, hurry up! It’s breakfast time!” Daniel crosses his arms, a megaphone in hand. It’s clear that the megaphone is responsible for their sudden wakeup call.

As people slowly make their way out, it’s clear that something’s wrong, however.

“Hey, aren’t some people missing?” Bennett asks, frowning.

“Micah and Carrie still haven’t come back…” Ivan notes. “I also don’t happen to see Matt anywhere.”

Daniel scowls. “Let’s try that again, then.” He takes his megaphone out once more and clears his throat before shouting.

”RISE AND SHINE, MAGGOTS! IT’S TIME TO GET UP AND HAVE BREAKFAST!”

People clearly flinch at this, their eardrums feeling violated. A few minutes later though, Matt gets out of his tent, looking pretty angry about being woken up. He grunts to himself unpleasantly.

“Huh… And that’s it?” Brandy questions, confused. “Have Micah and Carrie really not come back?”

“How curious… Perhaps we should look for them?”

The others seem hesitant. Somehow, it looks like something isn’t quite right here.
Image
Image
SaizotheSixth
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
Custom Title: Just a guy online.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by SaizotheSixth »

"This is not good. Not good, not good." Nail scowled, a very fierce expression for the normally emoteless man. "We cannot afford to lose any members of the team, both for morale and for finding our way through the caves. Sir Ivan, Sir Daniel. I suggest a pair of search parties. We must scour these tunnels swiftly."
DootDootDoot
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Somewhere with cake

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by DootDootDoot »

"Uuuugh, someone break that megaphone, please! My head's gonna burst!" Charlie said, with her hands over her ears and an uncaring attitude towards missing people. "The two are probably just somewhere pissing or whatever, they'll come back now that major pain made a huge deal about it!"
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha

Post by Kachu »

“Yeah, I’m with Hammer here.” Bennett gestures to Nail, trying to wipe some dried up mud off of his clothes. It’s not Carrie levels of bad, but it’s pretty nasty.

“We don’t have any time to lose, either. Nobody has any reason to disagree but we can’t really be held up on this. We should get moving.”
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 1 ???)

Post by KamiPanda »

Even Seb seemed perturbed by the rough awakening, though it looked like he'd slept a little badly even without it. Tiredness served to give him a darker expression than normal, though he didn't otherwise seem affected by Carrie and Micah being missing.

"I'm sure it will be easy to find Carrie. Just follow our noses," he said snidely, shrugging. "As for Micah, well, these caves are simple enough to explore. Now that we know the area, I see no issue with splitting into two groups, so long as those groups stick together within themselves."
Post Reply