Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End

The place for forum games and random chitchat. Your post count won't increase here.
Post Reply
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Southern Corn »

WinterCoat wrote:"Ciro, shut yer trap," Brandy said dismissively. "Belphegor, would there have been any place people from above could've seen into the caverns below? It may not have been mentioned yet, but when Benny and I found the entrance to the lower cavern, we were basically standin' on the ceilin'. You could almost see through, at least bein' able to make out some things below but not much detail. N' there were some icicles below us on the ceilin'."

She sighed. "My question is, I s'pose, if Charlie was never moved from the bottom, and if nobody got in until we found the entrance, hypothetically, could someone have banged on the ceilin' of the lower cavern to get an icicle to fall?"
"Kh-h-h-h..."

"IT IS INDEED POSSIBLE TO DO SO."

"Of course, for an icicle to impale Charlotte would be quite lucky. She would have to be directly placed under the icicle for it to properly land on her. Of course, I presume that you all have an answer as to how that could have been made possible."

"So wait, how could that have worked?" Brandy asks. "For someone to know all this stuff about the tunnel to make things work... It's gotta mean that somebody else over 'ere knew about the tunnel 'fore we even discovered it earlier."

"H-h-h... I believe we are reaching the final stage of this trial. Perhaps you all should try to think of something that would show that someone else had been in the tunnel before you had been if you wish to discover the truth."

"Kee, we're almost there!" Bruce squeaks encouragingly. "Try to recall all you know about the tunnel, kee! Even a minor detail could be decisive!"
Image
Image
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by WinterCoat »

"The only thing I can think of about the tunnel is about how it tasted n' smelled..." Brandy said, shaking her head. "But I ain't exactly too sure what that's gotta do with anythin'. Smelled metallic n' earthy..."

She laughed halfheartedly. "I mean, it's not like them fumes could've messed with someone's head or anythin'. That'd jus' be ridiculous."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Southern Corn »

[The strange metal earthy smell/taste was noticed by everyone who went through the tunnel. It seemed to be in low concentration, perhaps because it had been dissolved in the air. It seemed very minor in comparison. Strangely, some people also felt a minor sense of euphoria when crossing through.]
Image
Image
Cold52
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Custom Title: Just another day.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Cold52 »

WinterCoat wrote:"The only thing I can think of about the tunnel is about how it tasted n' smelled..." Brandy said, shaking her head. "But I ain't exactly too sure what that's gotta do with anythin'. Smelled metallic n' earthy..."

She laughed halfheartedly. "I mean, it's not like them fumes could've messed with someone's head or anythin'. That'd jus' be ridiculous."
Southern Corn wrote:[The strange metal earthy smell/taste was noticed by everyone who went through the tunnel. It seemed to be in low concentration, perhaps because it had been dissolved in the air. It seemed very minor in comparison. Strangely, some people also felt a minor sense of euphoria when crossing through.]
Matt put his hand on his chin and thought for a moment.
"A Metallic earthly smell? Aint that the way blood smells?"
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Southern Corn »

[The smell didn't seem to be blood, since blood would have more of a salty tinge to it.]
Image
Image
Cold52
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Custom Title: Just another day.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Cold52 »

Southern Corn wrote:[The smell didn't seem to be blood, since blood would have more of a salty tinge to it.]
"Ehh scratch what i just said."
Matt went back to pondering about any detail that might solve this case.
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by KamiPanda »

Cold52 wrote: Matt had stood there for some time frozen remembering his past encounter with near death.

"H-Hey shit cleaner...you said something about a serial killer right? something just hit my like my worst hangorver ever...do you know if that asshole killer tried to kill me once? If any of you dumbasses recall I remembered I nearly got killed once, I think the bastard who did might be someone who regularly goes to the same bar as me...think about it, if they wanted to do so they might take the time to see what I usually do before they tried."
Seb hadn't responded much to being hit by Benjamin. He probably thought he deserved it; if anything he was surprised it hadn't been worse. Matt's question was the first thing he properly responded to since his earlier statement. "Oh, right... Yeah, you were another target. After you were attacked by the killer and presumed dead, it was my job to clean up the scene as usual. But when I got close you woke up, by some luck. I guess you didn't recognise me, though." That would probably explain why he always seemed especially nervous around Matt.
Lone wrote:"Further, why should we trust YOU," said Ciro to Sebastian. "We have but your word that you're not the killer. Is there anything that proves you couldn't have killed her in addition to all those other things you did?"
"If I wanted her dead, a significant amount of my actions become needlessly complex. The more complex a plan, the more points of failure it has. It wouldn't be worth the risk of making one mistake anywhere in that long series of actions just to set up a crime that gives me the highly suspect alibi of 'I did everything but didn't actually kill her'."
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by JesusMonroe »

Benjamin seemed kind of befuddled by the recent turn of events but whatever guess he was rolling with it. “The only thing I can think in regards to the metallic smell is Claudia, but Matt was at dinner on time.”

He sighed. “Alright, maybe the exercise Daniel was doing was just exerting a lot of effort into knocking down the icicles. Or maybe he never actually lost the megaphone and that was the metallic smell...? He used the loud noise to cause the icicles to fall and then used the die to make the megaphone disappear?” The amount of confidence in this theory was an all-time low.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Southern Corn »

[The megaphone wouldn't give a metallic smell or taste.]

"Kee, by the sound of things you guys don't seem confident in this theory! If there was a strange smell and taste, wouldn't it be coming from inside the cave itself?" Bruce asks. "Like some sort of gas, kee! Anything that fits the bill?"
Image
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Southern Corn »

[An additional detail to help make things smoother: The euphoria caused by the gas seemed to be mild yet very lifting. People felt laughter coming to them slightly as well.]
Image
Image
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by WinterCoat »

"The only kinda gas I can think of that makes me feel all happy n' loose is that stuff they give at the dentist," Brandy said with zero confidence. "But I don't think any of us were gettin' teeth pulled in the cave."

She rubbed the back of her neck. "But does anyone remember if anyone in particular seemed to be a little too giggly? I honestly ain't got a clue."
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by JesusMonroe »

"Bennett laughed uproariously at one of Klifford's jokes before dinner. I don't really think I need to describe how unusual this is given his brand of humor."
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by WinterCoat »

"That's right!" Brandy exclaimed, happy this was actually going somewhere. "Benny did seem a little too into that joke, if I'm bein' completely honest. It was actually a little creepy."
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by JesusMonroe »

"That was at 4:00 PM if I remember correctly." Benjamin bit his lip. "I don't really see how that fits with what we know so far, but it's at least consistent with one of the suspects we had. It at least suggests he knew of the entrance he claimed to have 'discovered' much later."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Southern Corn »

Belphegor stays silent for a moment... The tension in the air feels thick. Then he looks up.

"INDEED, THE GAS YOU ALL INHALED IN THE TUNNEL WAS NITROUS OXIDE, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS LAUGHING GAS."

"Of course, by the time you all discovered it, it had significantly dissolved in concentration. It dissolves easily when it comes into contact with the air outside... In this case, even the air in the icey caverns."
Image
Image
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by WinterCoat »

"Benny... so that's why you found that joke so funny..." Brandy said quietly. "What if he was so loopy from bein' in the caves 'cause he was the one sending Sebastian the instructions? 'Cause when we saw him laugh, it was too early for Charlie to have died yet... right?"

Brandy was visibly disturbed by the implications of her own question. Mainly the fact that it meant her ex-boyfriend was an actual serial killer.
Lone
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
Location: Japan

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Lone »

"Oh, so Bennett did it?" said Ciro, not really following the trial too closely at this point. "Good enough."

He goes ahead and votes for Bennett.
Datamatt
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Datamatt »

"I'm not going to lie, soldiers, he was always a bit weird. At least he'll get what a murderer should get." Daniel sighs to himself, clearly exhausted despite not doing anything.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Southern Corn »

"Kh-h-h-h-h... It seems you are all ready to cast your votes. Very well, then. Let us not waste time further." Belphegor rises. "Who is the tainted behind the murder of Charlotte Church? It is up to you to determine their identity, once and for all."

People seem quite nervous, but it looks like they may as well get this over with. They all stand at their podiums. It's time to input their votes.

[You may not post in-thread further. Please cast your votes in private. Once a majority has been reached, the tribunal will end.]
Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Southern Corn »

Image
Image
Doctor Nanjo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Doctor Nanjo »

Spoiler: Closing Argument
Ivan takes out his baton, cracking it against the stone in front of him. His mind looks like it's racing, putting everything together.

"This killer... They're worse than I could have ever imagined. They're truly vile, and an enormous threat to Rattlewater."

"Sebastian and the killer, they were associates. They spoke to one another often, long before this time. Sebastian is weak-willed and a kid. He doesn't have a killer's instinct, but he had a killer watching over him the whole time. That doesn't excuse the fact that he cleaned up after a killer countless times, but it does explain his behavior."

"The killer of course had Charlotte specifically as his target. The killer had many such targets. People society had rejected. People to be looked down upon. Charlotte was like all of them. She did good things for the poor people of Rattlewater, but in the eyes of some she was a nuisance and just another petty thief."

"The killer was searching around the upper cavern when they found a cave in the ground. Strange gasses that they must've breathed in aside, they must have gone in and seen the ice floor and the cavern below and realized that this was an opportunity for them to put a plan in motion, as long as they could get Charlotte to the right spot at the right time, they could commit the perfect crime."

"They sent a letter to Sebastian, giving him the goal and threatening him a little, knowing all the secrets kept between the two of them hang large over Sebastian's head."

"Sebastian formed a plan based on Charlotte's weakness. Sebastian would lay a magical trap in the meeting room which would leave her powerless and completely able to be moved by him at his will, and he would lure her there by provoking her pettiness. He knew that Charlotte would go after him if he got under her skin as much as he did. Charlotte was shrunk by the trap and thrown into the jewelry box. Sebastian didn't want to personally hurt Charlotte, so he didn't immediately knock her out."

"Unfortunately for Sebastian, I was in the cavern. Sebastian did not want to be seen cleaning any crime scenes so he had to come up with a way to get me to leave. This is what gave birth to that terrifying image of Charlotte he snapped."

"When Sebastian went up to the armory to get the camera, he made some funny comments about hearing noises downstairs. Sebastian of course knew that we would all figure out that Charlotte went missing at some point and he wanted an excuse to search the armory, but it was a risky decision."

"When he went back downstairs and sent me the letter, I was immediately alert and I went to the building as fast as possible, knowing that Charlotte was probably in there somewhere. My instincts increased even more when I heard the whining downstairs. I was going to flip the whole place trying to find her. Sebastian took advantage of that and snuck away just in time for six."

"It was then that Sebastian realized that he needed Charlotte to collapse to finish the job. It clearly went against Sebastian's role as the cleaner, but he was being pushed across the line in that instant. He choked her with his fingers, placed her body below the icicle, and counted down the seconds for the real killer, who had just entered the little hiding spot they found earlier."

"The killer looked through the ice and saw Charlotte lying there. They were satisfied with Sebastian's performance and dropped the icicle, right before leaving, making their way to dinner just after six."

"Sebastian threw the body in the river while using a nearby spear to make it look like she had been stabbed by a weapon. Sebastian cleaned the entire scene carefully, only leaving some blood on the chunks of ice which were formerly the icicle."

"Sebastian's constant cleaning gave him the perfect guise to be accomplice in this crime, hiding all the evidence in the meeting room."

"The true killer's power was that they could influence and shape Sebastian to be the perfect tool for them. This isn't the first time the killer has done this and on this day it should be remembered that this senseless killing of good Rattlewater citizens will stop once and for all."

"It would have been the perfect crime if not for Klifford using his skills as a bad joke teller to suss out the truth!"

"Face justice, Bennett Rodarte!!" Ivan roars, pointing the baton at Bennett.

The room falls to silence for a moment.
Spoiler: Result
"YOU ARE CORRECT. BENNETT RODARTE IS THE TAINTED."

"The fate of Bennett Rodarte has been sealed. Contemplate his impending death or alternatively enjoy your final moments with him. Depends on how you feel."
Star Detectives: Shizune, Ivan, Benjamin, Brandy
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Kachu »

“Oh great, guess I was bound to run outta time eventually...” Bennett sighed, apparently not bothered much by the reveal.
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by WinterCoat »

"Benny... Benny why?" Brandy asked, whether he was cared or not. "You're a serial killer... how could you... how could you do this to Charlie...?"

She couldn't even force tears at this point. She was too tired to cry.

"How long, Bennett?" She demanded. "How long have you been some kind of sick monster?!"
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Collin1002 »

"Y-You're kidding me..." Oliver shakily mumbled, although somewhat glad that they found out who Charlotte's murderer was. "Bennett is a bloody serial killer. I just... I cannot begin to fathom..."

He shook his head. "... Regardless, he'll pay for his crimes. All of the people he killed will be avenged today." He glared at Bennett. "I hope you rot in hell like the disgusting vermin you are."
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Kachu »

WinterCoat wrote:"Benny... Benny why?" Brandy asked, whether he was cared or not. "You're a serial killer... how could you... how could you do this to Charlie...?"

She couldn't even force tears at this point. She was too tired to cry.

"How long, Bennett?" She demanded. "How long have you been some kind of sick monster?!"
Bennett groans. “Well that sure as hell ain’t a nice way to put it. I dunno, few years now?”

“Some guys wanted Charlotte dead. I took the job. They were to pay well, and getting her out of this town was just two birds with one bullet.”
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"You are truly a disgusting man," Ivan growled. "You kill for just...cash?! What a pathetic motive."
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Kachu »

CaptainPancakes wrote:"You are truly a disgusting man," Ivan growled. "You kill for just...cash?! What a pathetic motive."
“No.” Bennett turned to face Ivan. “It’s much more than that, officer. I take out the trash. I burn away the waste that plagues our town. Like that damned drunk mechanic.”

“My work and killings are separate. Don’t confuse the two.”
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by WinterCoat »

Kachu wrote:Bennett groans. “Well that sure as hell ain’t a nice way to put it. I dunno, few years now?”

“Some guys wanted Charlotte dead. I took the job. They were to pay well, and getting her out of this town was just two birds with one bullet.”
"I knew you were a bounty hunter n' all... but usually the bounty's gotta be alive! You're nothin' more than a contract killer..."

Brandy slammed her fist on the podium.

"But that ain't right! The plan you came up with... gettin' some poor kid involved... it's too detailed to jus' be a job! I can't believe you, honestly! To think that I... I jus' can't even look at you anymore. N' the way you're reactin' to gettin' caught--do you even care about anythin'?!"
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

Kachu wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:"You are truly a disgusting man," Ivan growled. "You kill for just...cash?! What a pathetic motive."
“No.” Bennett turned to face Ivan. “It’s much more than that, officer. I take out the trash. I burn away the waste that plagues our town. Like that damned drunk mechanic.”

“My work and killings are separate. Don’t confuse the two.”
"Mrs. Church was a thief, but..."

Ivan slammed down his baton in frustration.

"...that is not your place to decide who deserves reprimand. Especially in the manner you go about it..! Not to mention, Mrs. Church..."

He hesitated for a moment, her thievery still rubbing against his ideals.

"...she does it for the sake of our people! The great citizens of Rattlewater. You contribute nothing...you are a disgusting creature..!"
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by JesusMonroe »

"So your contract... that's why you killed Charlie instead of me. I see, there was nothing I could do after all." Benjamin snickered. "I can admire your idealism, but you killed and harmed people who were innocent. You're nothing more than a parasite. I look forward to seeing your eyes wide with agony."
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Kachu »

Bennett sighed a very deep and long sigh. “I’ll admit this is a special case, I would’ve taken Charlotte out on my own time without the hit.”

“Sebastian is a special case. I’m not particularly fond of using him, but my options are limited. He’s there, and willing to support me.”

“Do I care? Not particularly. I’ve made my mark. This town is a better place because of me, and anyone who denies that is dead wrong. This is what I chose for myself. Killers always get killed in the end, don’t they? So I pushed this as far as I can go. I’ve done wonders for our run down hellhole, wiping the streets clean of trash like Sebastian would a crime scene.” He chuckles a little to himself at that last bit. It had a slight hint of nervousness in it.

Bennett then turned to Benjamin, with a winning smile on his face. “Please, don’t misunderstand, I’d love to take a criminal like you out. God knows what you’ve done, but this earth would surely be a hell of a lot better without you in it!”

“And put a sock in it, officer. What I do is for the sake of our people. Clearing the way for the good little boys and girls who don’t need to see a rambling drunkard roam the streets. It’s not like you and your force do garbage duty.” He spits. “You’re entire squad is a miserable failure. You’ve got no idea what criminals I’ve killed that go way under your radar. It’s pathetic how much you value the city without knowing anything about it.”
Cold52
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Custom Title: Just another day.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Cold52 »

Kachu wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:"You are truly a disgusting man," Ivan growled. "You kill for just...cash?! What a pathetic motive."
“No.” Bennett turned to face Ivan. “It’s much more than that, officer. I take out the trash. I burn away the waste that plagues our town. Like that damned drunk mechanic.”

“My work and killings are separate. Don’t confuse the two.”
Matt had stayed silent for a moment but upon hearing Bennett speak made him angery, his eys lit up with a fury and began walking over to bennett, before bennett could act he grabbed and headbutted him with full force.

"You Listen to me you little shit, you fucked with the wrong fucking mechanic, Its a damn good thing I remembered this bullshit cause now I'll get to kick your ass so bad you ask for the demon guy to put your ass outta your own misery sooner!"
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Kachu »

Cold52 wrote:
Kachu wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:"You are truly a disgusting man," Ivan growled. "You kill for just...cash?! What a pathetic motive."
“No.” Bennett turned to face Ivan. “It’s much more than that, officer. I take out the trash. I burn away the waste that plagues our town. Like that damned drunk mechanic.”

“My work and killings are separate. Don’t confuse the two.”
Matt had stayed silent for a moment but upon hearing Bennett speak made him angery, his eys lit up with a fury and began walking over to bennett, before bennett could act he grabbed and headbutted him with full force.

"You Listen to me you little shit, you fucked with the wrong fucking mechanic, Its a damn good thing I remembered this bullshit cause now I'll get to kick your ass so bad you ask for the demon guy to put your ass outta your own misery sooner!"
Bennett laughs. Loudly. “You’re a no good, miserable stain of a person. I’ll gladly step over to you and break your neck if you crave another attack so badly. It’s a miracle you’re even alive, don’t play with luck.”
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

“You’re entire squad is a miserable failure. You’ve got no idea what criminals I’ve killed that go way under your radar. It’s pathetic how much you value the city without knowing anything about it.” 
"...S-Silence," Ivan muttered, his confidence draining. "Any failure...reflects on me. Not my men, who defend this town with skill and love!"
WinterCoat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The American Dream

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by WinterCoat »

Brandy's expression soured the more Bennett spoke, his words cutting deeper and deeper into her heart. Every word was just salt in the wound.

They stung, but they were also cleansing.

"You're pathetic," Brandy spat. "You're nothin' but a pathetic, delusional man. What a waste. I hope it was all worth it."

She turned away from him and pretty much everyone else, clutching Charlotte's ruined Robin Hood book close to her chest.

"I've nothin' more to say to you."
Cold52
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Custom Title: Just another day.

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Cold52 »

Matt laughed.
"You think im scared of you brat? the cleaning brat might have been intimidated by your ass but I sure as shit wont, besides I dont even need to do anything cause your ass is dead anyways and good fucking riddance."
Matt spat in his face and walked back to where he had been."
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by JesusMonroe »

Benjamin seemed oddly desensitized to the commotion around him, his mind elsewhere. He craned his head behind him, looking at Daniel. "By the way, we never did get the full story of what you were up to during dinner. Was it really just exercise?"
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by KamiPanda »

"Is it... over?" Seb mumbled quietly. He didn't seem to have anything else to say, perhaps in shock. He was still clutching the podium even now, like it was the only thing keeping him rooted in a raging storm.
Datamatt
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Datamatt »

JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin seemed oddly desensitized to the commotion around him, his mind elsewhere. He craned his head behind him, looking at Daniel. "By the way, we never did get the full story of what you were up to during dinner. Was it really just exercise?"
Daniel looks at Benjamim for a few lomg moments. He tilts his hat down to cover his eyes and gives a long sigh.

"I was sleeping, soldier. That's... all there is to it." He seems oddly annoyed, or even sad at having to admit it.
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)

Post by Kachu »

WinterCoat wrote:"You're pathetic," Brandy spat. "You're nothin' but a pathetic, delusional man. What a waste. I hope it was all worth it."

She turned away from him and pretty much everyone else, clutching Charlotte's ruined Robin Hood book close to her chest.

"I've nothin' more to say to you."
"Very well. Knew it'd come to this eventually, Brandy..." Bennett frowned. If there was one thing he's been sad about all this, it'd be Brandy being upset.
CaptainPancakes wrote:"...S-Silence," Ivan muttered, his confidence draining. "Any failure...reflects on me. Not my men, who defend this town with skill and love!"
"Pfft. Whatever you say. Just keep your damn eyes open in the future, maybe you'll pick up the litter instead of leaving it to a guy like me."
KamiPanda wrote:"Is it... over?" Seb mumbled quietly. He didn't seem to have anything else to say, perhaps in shock. He was still clutching the podium even now, like it was the only thing keeping him rooted in a raging storm.
"Yeah, sure, Sebby. It's over. Speak your mind from now on, kiddo. It'll do you well in the future." Bennett adjusts his goggles. "Been fun working with ya." He says in a sarcastic tone.
Post Reply