Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"...I grow gravely concerned and what's to come," Ivan said with a glare. "There has been a strange pattern of sorts...following a new area and poem, we come across..."
Clenching his fist in anger and apprehension, he continued.
"...A dead body. Or bodies. I find it likely that we may find more citizens of Rattlewater as we continue. And there may be some in this area that we have not discovered yet..."
"...That's just a guess, of course..In any case, we should wait for Benjamin. I believe he may have realized something, based off his reaction."
Clenching his fist in anger and apprehension, he continued.
"...A dead body. Or bodies. I find it likely that we may find more citizens of Rattlewater as we continue. And there may be some in this area that we have not discovered yet..."
"...That's just a guess, of course..In any case, we should wait for Benjamin. I believe he may have realized something, based off his reaction."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Yeah, yeah... wait for Benjamin to figure somethin' else out..." Brandy said with disinterest.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Benjamin came back with a disappointed look on his face and a burn on his fingertips. He was holding the poem and held it out for no particular person to take from him.
"I tried to get one of the die again so we could find out Enola's weakness. I had forgotten that I could only take one." He had a sheepish look on his face as he said that. "Somebody else will have to try it."
"I tried to get one of the die again so we could find out Enola's weakness. I had forgotten that I could only take one." He had a sheepish look on his face as he said that. "Somebody else will have to try it."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Having decided to join the party for this one, being tired of sitting around and doing nothing, Nail frowned deeply.
"I must agree with Miss Brandy. The fact that Sir Benjamin apparently has this much information and, more apparently, this much freedom to apply his knowledge without anyone being any the wiser does not sit well with me. I make it a point to know everything I can, but even I don't know everything. This makes me feel very uneasy..."
He didn't particularly mind if Ben heard him or not, he simply wanted to put his thoughts out there.
"I must agree with Miss Brandy. The fact that Sir Benjamin apparently has this much information and, more apparently, this much freedom to apply his knowledge without anyone being any the wiser does not sit well with me. I make it a point to know everything I can, but even I don't know everything. This makes me feel very uneasy..."
He didn't particularly mind if Ben heard him or not, he simply wanted to put his thoughts out there.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Brandy took the poem back from Benjamin, looking indignant. "Findin' out Enola's weakness won't do us any good when she ain't even shown herself to us yet. Besides, if you read the poems, you'd know that she's obviously got some kinda burnin' hatred for the world and everyone 'round her. If anythin', her weakness is her own hate and passion for madness."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"All the bodies we've found so far were dropped here by me," Seb said, not meeting anyone's gaze. "Including Mr Gardner's, he was another of Bennett's 'targets'. But I didn't know this place even existed until now, so I didn't leave anyone here. And I don't see any other way a body would have ended up in a place like this, it's sealed off other than that strange elevator."CaptainPancakes wrote:"...I grow gravely concerned and what's to come," Ivan said with a glare. "There has been a strange pattern of sorts...following a new area and poem, we come across..."
Clenching his fist in anger and apprehension, he continued.
"...A dead body. Or bodies. I find it likely that we may find more citizens of Rattlewater as we continue. And there may be some in this area that we have not discovered yet..."
"...That's just a guess, of course..In any case, we should wait for Benjamin. I believe he may have realized something, based off his reaction."
He didn't have much to say about the poem, disdaining the concept as per usual.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"The die was information you had access to as well, was it not?"SaizotheSixth wrote:"I must agree with Miss Brandy. The fact that Sir Benjamin apparently has this much information and, more apparently, this much freedom to apply his knowledge without anyone being any the wiser does not sit well with me. I make it a point to know everything I can, but even I don't know everything. This makes me feel very uneasy..."
He didn't particularly mind if Ben heard him or not, he simply wanted to put his thoughts out there.
Benjamin frowned. "We're looking for a missing person. We need to accept that this mission is already a failure now that four people have died on this expedition." His words were completely cold, but said without any animosity. "Enola is still very much tied to all of this, and we still need to find her. That means finding as much as we can, even if the means are unpleasant. Even if we have an idea of what the answer 'might' be."WinterCoat wrote:Brandy took the poem back from Benjamin, looking indignant. "Findin' out Enola's weakness won't do us any good when she ain't even shown herself to us yet. Besides, if you read the poems, you'd know that she's obviously got some kinda burnin' hatred for the world and everyone 'round her. If anythin', her weakness is her own hate and passion for madness."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"You could have also mentioned that you wished to use a die to the party at large instead of simply taking the poem and walking off to lands unknown." Nail raised a brow. "Or is that too complicated for you? I suppose it makes sense; very few of you here seem to even wish to work together, let alone have the skills to pull it off."JesusMonroe wrote:"The die was information you had access to as well, was it not?"SaizotheSixth wrote:"I must agree with Miss Brandy. The fact that Sir Benjamin apparently has this much information and, more apparently, this much freedom to apply his knowledge without anyone being any the wiser does not sit well with me. I make it a point to know everything I can, but even I don't know everything. This makes me feel very uneasy..."
He didn't particularly mind if Ben heard him or not, he simply wanted to put his thoughts out there.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"I am... very willin' to admit this whole damn thing is a failure," Brandy said through gritted teeth. "That ain't somethin' I need to be reminded of. I ain't lost sight of our goal, either."
She sighed. "Gimme the die, I'll do it. Though, don't we need one of her possessions? Or am I missin' somethin'?
She sighed. "Gimme the die, I'll do it. Though, don't we need one of her possessions? Or am I missin' somethin'?
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Right then." Benjamin nodded at her almost as if apologizing, but probably not. "And the poem should be good enough for the possession. I tried to carve her other ones out of the walls before but couldn't, and settled with the mayor's weakness."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Right, the poem," she said, forgetting that her grip on it had gotten tighter. "So, I jus'... roll the die? I don't really remember the rules to this."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Just say 'Enola' and then cast the die while holding onto the poem." Benjamin elucidated.
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Matt Groaned.
"Just roll the damn die already, not like the damn die will bite you if you roll them the wrong damn way."
"Just roll the damn die already, not like the damn die will bite you if you roll them the wrong damn way."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Shut up, you God damn oaf..." Brandy muttered.Cold52 wrote:Matt Groaned.
"Just roll the damn die already, not like the damn die will bite you if you roll them the wrong damn way."
"Right. Well, her goes nothin'," she said. She awkwardly held the poem and the die in the same hand, said the name of the girl they had been sent to find, and tossed the die onto the ground. Her eye followed its movements closely, not missing a single bounce.JesusMonroe wrote:"Just say 'Enola' and then cast the die while holding onto the poem." Benjamin elucidated.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
The poem vanishes to dust.
Brandy reaches down and picks up the die with her now empty hand. It clicks open with strange energy.
Brandy reaches down and picks up the die with her now empty hand. It clicks open with strange energy.
Spoiler: Note
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Trapped in her own world, huh? That only confirms my suspicions," Brandy stated. "That girl is trapped in her own head. A prisoner of her own mind. Are you satisfied, Benjamin?"
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"I've never been 'satisfied'. But regarding the current matter, I believe it's resolved. Thank you for your help, Brandy." Benjamin politely smiled at his fellow invalid.
"I do find the message quite mysterious. I suppose you were right for the most part, but given the presence of magic in this world I can only hope that this message isn't meant to be taken literally. If that's the case, we'll never find her." He seemed to be joking. Probably.
"I do find the message quite mysterious. I suppose you were right for the most part, but given the presence of magic in this world I can only hope that this message isn't meant to be taken literally. If that's the case, we'll never find her." He seemed to be joking. Probably.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
“Anyway,” Benjamin began, changing the topic, “I think it’s odd that we found this poem at all. The door wasn’t here when we threw the amulet away so we must’ve just missed her. She’s no more than a few steps away... that’s strange to me.” He grumbled uncomfortably. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say she’s even closer than we think, perhaps disguised as one of us. But at least I do in fact know better...” He trailed off awkwardly.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Maybe... she's the 'Great Witch'?" Seb suggested uncomfortably. "It would explain how we haven't found her: there's nowhere else to hide and there's no way out either."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"That... actually makes quite a bit of sense," Oliver conceded, crossing his arms. "I doubt Belphegor is this 'Great Witch' unless he's actually Enola in a mask and using a voice changer. But that's an absurd notion. And I can't see it being one of us, either... unless I'm wrong, of course."KamiPanda wrote:"Maybe... she's the 'Great Witch'?" Seb suggested uncomfortably. "It would explain how we haven't found her: there's nowhere else to hide and there's no way out either."
He shrugged. "But yes, I believe Sebastian has a point. Unless the 'Freat Witch' is someone we've had no prior contact with... I can't see it being anyone else."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Two days pass, the group continues living as they are. Shizune doesn't get any better.
It is approaching midnight on the third day. The "sun" has already set. This time, the street lights haven't come on.
Instead, the light comes from a couple of lamps down the road. They begin to move closer. A bass drum beats in time, over and over again. The light moves closer with each hit.
Then, along time with the beat, voices begin to sing....
It is approaching midnight on the third day. The "sun" has already set. This time, the street lights haven't come on.
Instead, the light comes from a couple of lamps down the road. They begin to move closer. A bass drum beats in time, over and over again. The light moves closer with each hit.
Then, along time with the beat, voices begin to sing....
Spoiler: The Midnight Harvest Festival
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Daniel seems to, yet again, have just been woken up by the ruckus - his face looking like a rhinoceros, just like the usual. "Rattlewater disappearance? Fortune telling? This shit again? Satan just can't get enough today, can he? No clue what he means by all this shit but we're not gonna be swayed by it, unit."
His gaze wanders over to the meats. "Although , my muscles do need to be kept in form..." Immediately after saying that, Daniel walks over to the meats, taking a fork and knife with a plate, putting a steak on his plate and cutting it up. He begins dropping a few cut up slices into his mouth, clearly enjoying the food, at least.
His gaze wanders over to the meats. "Although , my muscles do need to be kept in form..." Immediately after saying that, Daniel walks over to the meats, taking a fork and knife with a plate, putting a steak on his plate and cutting it up. He begins dropping a few cut up slices into his mouth, clearly enjoying the food, at least.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"I... I ain't wearin' no God damn robe," Brandy said nervously. "But, these carts do got me a lil' curious..."
She walked over to the fortune-telling booth, feeling slightly unsettled by the atmosphere it gave off. She became focused on the crystal ball, having seen a few before this adventure.
"I used to know how to read tarot cards, but I ain't never used one o' these before," she said. "Maybe I'll give this one a shot."
The treasure hunter paused for a moment to conjure a question. Eventually, she managed to come up with something.
"Say, Crystal Ball, will I ever fall for someone again? I'm jus' wonderin'... no spoilers, please! Also, I mean 'fall' as in 'fall in love,' not literally fall n' die, or somethin'."
She walked over to the fortune-telling booth, feeling slightly unsettled by the atmosphere it gave off. She became focused on the crystal ball, having seen a few before this adventure.
"I used to know how to read tarot cards, but I ain't never used one o' these before," she said. "Maybe I'll give this one a shot."
The treasure hunter paused for a moment to conjure a question. Eventually, she managed to come up with something.
"Say, Crystal Ball, will I ever fall for someone again? I'm jus' wonderin'... no spoilers, please! Also, I mean 'fall' as in 'fall in love,' not literally fall n' die, or somethin'."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Seb, clearly freaked out by the disembodied singing and carts, kept well away from the festivities, observing from a distance with narrowed eyes. "This is really all getting to be too much..." he mumbled, taking out his mop as though he could use it as a weapon in case a ghost attacked him.
"Still, what's this 'Great Disappearing of Rattlewater'? You'd have thought that might be more common knowledge here, unless... maybe so much was lost that people weren't even aware that anything was lost in the first place? I don't like the implication that all the weird magic we've been finding here existed in the outside world in the past, though. Even if we've seen this magic for ourselves, somehow it felt like just another facet of these damn caves, not something that really existed in the Rattlewater we lived in..."
"Still, what's this 'Great Disappearing of Rattlewater'? You'd have thought that might be more common knowledge here, unless... maybe so much was lost that people weren't even aware that anything was lost in the first place? I don't like the implication that all the weird magic we've been finding here existed in the outside world in the past, though. Even if we've seen this magic for ourselves, somehow it felt like just another facet of these damn caves, not something that really existed in the Rattlewater we lived in..."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
The crystal ball glows a cool green. Brandy stands in its glow. It speaks aloud:
"You'll only get to fall in love once more before you die."
Soon, the glow fades.
"You'll only get to fall in love once more before you die."
Soon, the glow fades.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"..."
Ivan walked up to the crystal ball.
"...Who amongst our group is next to die?"
Ivan walked up to the crystal ball.
"...Who amongst our group is next to die?"
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
A chill ran down Brandy's spine and she could feel all the tiny hairs on her arm and the back of her neck standing on end. Goosebumps.Doctor Nanjo wrote:The crystal ball glows a cool green. Brandy stands in its glow. It speaks aloud:
"You'll only get to fall in love once more before you die."
Soon, the glow fades.
"Well, in that case, I hope I ain't fallin' in love with any o' you fellas. Not in here, anyway..." she muttered before moving slightly out of the way to spectate Ivan.
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Matt walked towards the medium.
matt stroked the back of his neck looking rather uncomfortable looking like he would ask a question but shook his head and walked to the different stalls and began stuffing his face with food and drinking a beer he had on hand.
matt stroked the back of his neck looking rather uncomfortable looking like he would ask a question but shook his head and walked to the different stalls and began stuffing his face with food and drinking a beer he had on hand.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"I'm skeptical but... we're never going to advance if we're too afraid to try and learn anything." Benjamin sighed and then put on a cloak, grabbing a plastic mask of a monkey.
He then turned to the medium. He thought for a while and then said, "I was wondering..." but his words deflated surprisingly quickly, as if he decided against speaking.
He then turned to the medium. He thought for a while and then said, "I was wondering..." but his words deflated surprisingly quickly, as if he decided against speaking.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Shizune shivered and hugged herself for a moment, then wheeled away from the cart of masks.
Code: Select all
Dear Stars,
I don't think I will be participating in whatever this festival is. I don't see anything good coming from it.
Regards,
Shizune Takata
-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Klifford puts on a robe and mask and makes his way over to the medium. Once he arrives, he looks hesitantly at it, as if he's unsure of what to say.
"There's no way this is really going to work, right...?" He asks no one in particular as he rubs the back of his neck.
"There's no way this is really going to work, right...?" He asks no one in particular as he rubs the back of his neck.
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Ciro goes to the medium cart crystal ball and asks:
"Hello Carrie. How is the afterlife like for you and the others?"
"Hello Carrie. How is the afterlife like for you and the others?"
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
The candles flicker at Ciro's question.
"Carrie hurts."
The voice comes out weakly, like a coarse whisper. It sounds like Carrie.
"Carrie hurts."
The voice comes out weakly, like a coarse whisper. It sounds like Carrie.
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Alas, poor Carrie," Ciro bowed down briefly. "I hope that in the afterlife, you can finally find solace. Keep at it."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Nail, conversely to nearly everyone else, looked perfectly at home in the current situation. If anything, he looked strangely invigorated by it all.
"Hm, yes, I believe I shall partake in the full course of the night's festivities," he grandstanded, swathing himself in one of the robes. The ones he picked out were black and gold, and with how swiftly he put it on, it clearly wasn't the first time he had worn similar attire. And with the mask, the ensemble was complete.
"I suggest the rest of you do the same," he said, though the echo out of the mask made his voice sound more feminine. "There's no telling when such a feast and celebration will be upon js again. Best to take the time while you can."
He approached one of the carts, layering a plate with small amounts of foodstuffs, before walking off.
"Hm, yes, I believe I shall partake in the full course of the night's festivities," he grandstanded, swathing himself in one of the robes. The ones he picked out were black and gold, and with how swiftly he put it on, it clearly wasn't the first time he had worn similar attire. And with the mask, the ensemble was complete.
"I suggest the rest of you do the same," he said, though the echo out of the mask made his voice sound more feminine. "There's no telling when such a feast and celebration will be upon js again. Best to take the time while you can."
He approached one of the carts, layering a plate with small amounts of foodstuffs, before walking off.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
When Ivan asks his question to the crystal ball, it blinks a little, stewing on the question. The response, when it comes, is cold,
"Death is approaching for Shizune Takata."
The glow blinks out.
"Death is approaching for Shizune Takata."
The glow blinks out.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
Brandy stood there, wide-eyed and surprised by the answer to Ivan’s question.
“I didn’t think it’d actually answer a question like that,” she said. “I figured it’d try to weasel out of answerin’ directly...”
“I didn’t think it’d actually answer a question like that,” she said. “I figured it’d try to weasel out of answerin’ directly...”
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"What? S-seriously?" Seb stood, dumbstruck, as he heard the declaration. "But that's... And there's probably nothing we can even do about it," he said through clenched teeth and clenched fists. He turned to find Shizune with his eyes, needing to know what her reaction would be.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Well, that's definitely not eerie at all," Oliver snarked as the carts were wheeled in. He had no plans to touch the robes or the food, as good as it looked.
When he heard the response to Ivan's question, he winced. "Somehow, I'm actually inclined to believe this bloody thing," he said, surprised as Brandy was about its straightforward answer.
He then approached it as well, grinding his teeth. "Right. I suppose I may as well ask... Is there any way to save Shizune Takata from her impending death?"
When he heard the response to Ivan's question, he winced. "Somehow, I'm actually inclined to believe this bloody thing," he said, surprised as Brandy was about its straightforward answer.
He then approached it as well, grinding his teeth. "Right. I suppose I may as well ask... Is there any way to save Shizune Takata from her impending death?"
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration Pha
"Of course. You will fail to find it."
The red glow of the crystal fades.
The red glow of the crystal fades.