Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Brandy was silent for some time, ignoring Belphegor's (rude) interruption. She met Micah's expression with her own tired, glassy look.
"I'm sorry, Micah," she said sincerely. "But it seems we can't really dwell on this no more. You brought up Benjamin's head injury before, n' yeah, I guess we never really resolved that. I know I said I was done, but I can't ignore that if it opens up one of your 'possibilities'.
"When Benjamin was in the car, he passed out twice. After he woke up the first time, he said the ground got bumpy. I think that maybe actually revisitin' the mystery of the crash itself might actually prove to be worthwhile. All we confirmed was Ciro bein' able to run into the car, but if Benjamin's head injury didn't come from the crash, who gave it to 'im? The only real options are Ciro or Matt n' I'm not really sure what either means."
"I'm sorry, Micah," she said sincerely. "But it seems we can't really dwell on this no more. You brought up Benjamin's head injury before, n' yeah, I guess we never really resolved that. I know I said I was done, but I can't ignore that if it opens up one of your 'possibilities'.
"When Benjamin was in the car, he passed out twice. After he woke up the first time, he said the ground got bumpy. I think that maybe actually revisitin' the mystery of the crash itself might actually prove to be worthwhile. All we confirmed was Ciro bein' able to run into the car, but if Benjamin's head injury didn't come from the crash, who gave it to 'im? The only real options are Ciro or Matt n' I'm not really sure what either means."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"I accept your apology." Micah says quickly, apparently trying to move on.
"Maybe something hit Benjamin? Maybe Ciro threw something?"
She suddenly bites her lip. "Sorry, not Ciro, um... but somebody could have maybe clocked him if they were on the street when I was. Maybe they would have been down at the end that they came from."
"Maybe something hit Benjamin? Maybe Ciro threw something?"
She suddenly bites her lip. "Sorry, not Ciro, um... but somebody could have maybe clocked him if they were on the street when I was. Maybe they would have been down at the end that they came from."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Matt rubbed the back of his neck.
"I...have a confession, about the brat being knocked out. im the guy who knocked him out. didnt say anything cause i figured how bad it looked and only did it cause we were bout to crash and statistcally your more likely to survive impacts when your unconcious...still not sure why i concked out though."
matt waited a second.
"Sorry."
"I...have a confession, about the brat being knocked out. im the guy who knocked him out. didnt say anything cause i figured how bad it looked and only did it cause we were bout to crash and statistcally your more likely to survive impacts when your unconcious...still not sure why i concked out though."
matt waited a second.
"Sorry."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Brandy looked at Matt, actually kind of impressed. "Wow, uh, not bad. You might've actually saved his life, then. Maybe you fainted out of stress or fear? Or, well, drinkin'?"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"Kee, that was a close call then!" Bruce squeaks. "You're both lucky you survived that!" It flutters around anxiously.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"Yes...I'm grateful that we didn't lose you two," Ivan smiled. "In regards to your unconscious state, Matt...perhaps it happened when Ciro leapt into the car? I honestly have no idea."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"Naa, could be. didnt see the brat at all before I concked out, last thing I saw was definately the dumbass. when I woke up i was confused as shit how the bastard was the one dead when I woke up, let alone inside the damn vehicle."CaptainPancakes wrote:"Yes...I'm grateful that we didn't lose you two," Ivan smiled. "In regards to your unconscious state, Matt...perhaps it happened when Ciro leapt into the car? I honestly have no idea."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
...
"MATT COLLAPSED DUE TO THE ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM."
"This isn't a statement that he is telling the truth, merely a fact."
"MATT COLLAPSED DUE TO THE ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM."
"This isn't a statement that he is telling the truth, merely a fact."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"Huh, well guess alchohol saved my ass, thus proving drinking solves all my problems once again...now if it could only solve who killed the bastard."Doctor Nanjo wrote:...
"MATT COLLAPSED DUE TO THE ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM."
"This isn't a statement that he is telling the truth, merely a fact."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
“What the-? Matt, there’s simply no way that’s true.”Cold52 wrote:statistcally your more likely to survive impacts when your unconcious...
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
“Micah, you need to be honest with us because it’s clear that there are things you’re hiding. You tried to kill Ciro while we were in the upper caverns, correct? But then he gave his bowl to Shizune, that’s why you feel so guilty.” Benjamin stared without judgement. “Just because that happened does not mean you killed Ciro, so help us understand.”
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"Maybe we need another lifeline?" Brandy suggested, revoking her admittedly very hasty and mildly OoC vote because her player was drinking big dumdum juice. "We really ain't gettin' anywhere, so..."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"What the... Where is this coming from?!" Micah protests. "I wouldn't! I didn't do that! I-I'm not feeling guilty either."
Micah avoids Shizune's gaze.
Micah avoids Shizune's gaze.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"Soldiers! Take a look over at this!" Daniel yells, beckoning everyone over to something embedded smoothly into the side of the trial room:
A safe hewn into stone, with strange runic inscriptions on the surface. Inside there's nothing but a circular dent in the center where something is supposed to sit.
The combination lock on the front reads: 'POISON.'
"Somebody opened the safe!"
Belphegor coughs, "I DID. I figure you are all entitled to the evidence within."
A safe hewn into stone, with strange runic inscriptions on the surface. Inside there's nothing but a circular dent in the center where something is supposed to sit.
The combination lock on the front reads: 'POISON.'
"Somebody opened the safe!"
Belphegor coughs, "I DID. I figure you are all entitled to the evidence within."
Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
“You already looked at this, did you not?” Benjamin glared at Micah. “Didn’t think it was worth mentioning?”
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
As people approach the safe in disbelief, Belphegor lets out a chuckle.
"Let me remind you on the rules of the poisons- this applies to everything that has been discovered so far."
"POISON CAN BE INGESTED, INHALED OR ABSORBED THROUGH THE SKIN. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS."
"Of course, if you wrote a letter to Ciro with any of the poisons, even strychnine, it would not have affected him at all. The strength of the poison matters not either way."
"Let me remind you on the rules of the poisons- this applies to everything that has been discovered so far."
"POISON CAN BE INGESTED, INHALED OR ABSORBED THROUGH THE SKIN. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS."
"Of course, if you wrote a letter to Ciro with any of the poisons, even strychnine, it would not have affected him at all. The strength of the poison matters not either way."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Benjamin ripped open the safe like a starving child, checking to see the contends inside.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Nothing is there still. Benjamin is sadly, a nerd.JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin ripped open the safe like a starving child, checking to see the contends inside.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"I just um, opened it up. There was an artifact inside, so I took it for study. I know this looks bad, but it's just what I do for my own happiness, so please don't make a big deal out of it..."
Micah fixes her glasses before they slip off her slightly hanging head.
Micah fixes her glasses before they slip off her slightly hanging head.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
“Was it the blue bowl?” Benjamin asked. “Does the missing altar bowl from the first trial have something to do with this?”
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"The lock says 'poison' and the indentation is exactly the size of the crushed black bottle," Seb said. "It was probably poison."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Brandy rubbed the back of her neck. "Boy, I am jus'... I guess this means the broken bottle was a result of Ciro tacklin' Micah? But why was it shown to be empty, then? If the only person with access to it was Micah..."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"No! I didn't touch the bowl at the altar or whatever! I mean, I looked at it real close, but I didn't take it. And uh I only took the artifact from the safe, and it was just a normal artifact. I can show you all back at the historical society later."
A bead of sweat rolls down Micah's forehead.
"I... yeah that's all."
A bead of sweat rolls down Micah's forehead.
"I... yeah that's all."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"Wasn't the altar bowl used to summon Belphegor by whoever made the sacrifice to him, though?" Haley asked, leaning against her podium idly. "And with the way a lot of the more summoning stuff works, it was probably also sacrificed in the process. Either way, I doubt that's important here."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
“Wait.” Benjamin interrupted, eyes widening. “Are you saying there’s evidence in the Historical Society?”
“...”
“I doubt it’s important.”
“...”
“I doubt it’s important.”
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Haley tapped her fingers on her podium.
"Well, let's think this through. We know Benjamin left Ciro and was replaced by Micah, and we know that Micah had the poison on her at some point... so maybe she poisoned Ciro or something of his while his back was turned and nobody was watching her?"
She didn't sound too sure, but hey, spitballing got her to come out.
"Well, let's think this through. We know Benjamin left Ciro and was replaced by Micah, and we know that Micah had the poison on her at some point... so maybe she poisoned Ciro or something of his while his back was turned and nobody was watching her?"
She didn't sound too sure, but hey, spitballing got her to come out.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"IF SHE HAD DONE THAT IN HIS SHOP IN HIS VERY PRESENCE, CIRO WOULD HAVE EASILY NOTICED IT."
Belphegor chuckles after dropping this bombshell.
Belphegor chuckles after dropping this bombshell.
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"There's nothing, soldier." Daniel groans in pain. "Ivan and I already checked the entirety of that dumb-ass fuckin' building and we found nothing. Just Satan's assistant putting some rocks into place or something."JesusMonroe wrote:“Wait.” Benjamin interrupted, eyes widening. “Are you saying there’s evidence in the Historical Society?”
“...”
“I doubt it’s important.”
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Brandy smashed her head on her podium.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Micah punches in her vote.
"Anyway, even though we don't have proof, it seems like Ciro probably killed himself out of guilt. We should just get this over with and see if there's something we can do for Shizune!"
She gasps at Haley, barely knowing how to respond.
"I didn't have the poison! Ciro did! A-and he didn't leave anything out! See Belphegor confirmed it!"
"Anyway, even though we don't have proof, it seems like Ciro probably killed himself out of guilt. We should just get this over with and see if there's something we can do for Shizune!"
She gasps at Haley, barely knowing how to respond.
"I didn't have the poison! Ciro did! A-and he didn't leave anything out! See Belphegor confirmed it!"
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"Okay, what if... the paper burning in the kitchen was poisoned, and the fumes from that affected Ciro?" Seb suggested. "Would Ciro notice if Micah set that up?"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"YES."KamiPanda wrote:"Okay, what if... the paper burning in the kitchen was poisoned, and the fumes from that affected Ciro?" Seb suggested. "Would Ciro notice if Micah set that up?"
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"So then... If Ciro would have noticed her set it up in the kitchen, it seems likely that someone sent him the poisoned paper in some manner instead," Seb reasoned. "Which... unfortunately brings it back around to Shizune. Maybe she thought Ciro poisoned her and took revenge, despite the true culprit being Micah? Ciro was the one in a better position to poison her after all."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
“That seems to be the case.” Benjamin sighed. “She found out about the panacea from Klifford’s notes, and used her medicine to poison the letter requesting Ciro to make it. Ciro had no idea what was going on so we’re meant to take his actions of getting in the car and trying to save us at face-value. I see no contradictions with this.”
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Daniel seems to raise his right hand over his mouth. Unfortunately, the megaphone is nowhere to be seen. He widens his eyes and clears his throat. "Don't make me yell, maggot, or you're going to regret it."Doctor Nanjo wrote:Micah punches in her vote.
"Anyway, even though we don't have proof, it seems like Ciro probably killed himself out of guilt. We should just get this over with and see if there's something we can do for Shizune!"
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"From Ciro to hero, jus' like that..." Brandy muttered. "That reasonin' seems pretty sound to me, unfortunately."JesusMonroe wrote:“That seems to be the case.” Benjamin sighed. “She found out about the panacea from Klifford’s notes, and used her medicine to poison the letter requesting Ciro to make it. Ciro had no idea what was going on so we’re meant to take his actions of getting in the car and trying to save us at face-value. I see no contradictions with this.”
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Haley pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing deeply. "Seriously, kid, you're really pushing this narrative of Ciro having done it because he yelled at you for taking his belt. Like, seriously, if that's all the evidence you have, then all you've been doing is leading us in circles and engaging you even now is a thrice-damned waste of time."
She shrugged, and sat down. "Oh, well. Wouldn't be the first time I've been on that end."
She shrugged, and sat down. "Oh, well. Wouldn't be the first time I've been on that end."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Micah gives Haley a dirty look, but weakly looks away after a second.
"I killed Ciro. I know you guys aren't buying what I'm saying, but hear me out. I'm going to be as logical as possible."
"I found the poison in here back during Carrie's murder. And then during Charlott'e murder, I snuck into the Ciro's kitchen early on in his cooking session to empty the poison bottle into his bowl, the big blue one. But of course, he's a chef. He taste tested his bowl for sure. Then... Well then he gave it to Shizune. And so Ciro had the same illness Shizune did. But we know how Ciro is. His hand broke and he just walked it off so, I think it's possible that there was no poisoned letter, and that Ciro's had that same horrible pain that Shizune's been having... He died today of it, but he never wanted to show his weakness."
"That's all logical, right? So let's vote. For me."
"I killed Ciro. I know you guys aren't buying what I'm saying, but hear me out. I'm going to be as logical as possible."
"I found the poison in here back during Carrie's murder. And then during Charlott'e murder, I snuck into the Ciro's kitchen early on in his cooking session to empty the poison bottle into his bowl, the big blue one. But of course, he's a chef. He taste tested his bowl for sure. Then... Well then he gave it to Shizune. And so Ciro had the same illness Shizune did. But we know how Ciro is. His hand broke and he just walked it off so, I think it's possible that there was no poisoned letter, and that Ciro's had that same horrible pain that Shizune's been having... He died today of it, but he never wanted to show his weakness."
"That's all logical, right? So let's vote. For me."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
Seb shook his head disheartedly. "The crystal ball says otherwise. If Ciro were also poisoned back then, and was the one fated to die from it soonest, the ball would have said as much."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)
"Unless the crash finished him off," Haley pointed out. "The crystal ball could've just as easily been going off of 'who was closest to dying at that moment' instead of 'who will die next'. And that crash was an absolute wrecker."

