Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
It’s unclear from Benjamin’s neutral expression what exactly he got out of the message, but it was clear that he understood it. He looked over at Brandy, “Are you sure that that cult isn’t relevant?”
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Seb looked back and forth between Benjamin and Brandy, quite lost as to what any of this meant.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Brandy felt a wave a of paranoia and anxiety wash over her. She bit her lower lip as the ominous chanting went on, growing more uncomfortable with each passing second.
“No... no, please, not again...” she whimpered. “Please don’t... hurt me...”
She snapped out of her trance once she heard Benjamin’s question. “H-hey now, I only said they weren’t relevant durin’ the last trial, which was true. But now... now I guess I can’t run from them no more. If y’all want the truth, I lost my arm n’ eye to them bastards ‘bout a year ago. It was probably the most traumatic thing that’s ever happened to me. It hurts to even listen to the chantin’ right now...”
She paused for a moment, as if recalling the memory of that horrible day. “This chantin’ reminds me of then... almost eerily so...”
“No... no, please, not again...” she whimpered. “Please don’t... hurt me...”
She snapped out of her trance once she heard Benjamin’s question. “H-hey now, I only said they weren’t relevant durin’ the last trial, which was true. But now... now I guess I can’t run from them no more. If y’all want the truth, I lost my arm n’ eye to them bastards ‘bout a year ago. It was probably the most traumatic thing that’s ever happened to me. It hurts to even listen to the chantin’ right now...”
She paused for a moment, as if recalling the memory of that horrible day. “This chantin’ reminds me of then... almost eerily so...”
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"I see." Benjamin nodded at Brandy. "Appreciate your sharing."
He gestured to the device. "That's their own language that they developed themselves. They call it 'code'--not too clever." Benjamin elucidated. "They try to avoid writing anything, and they all hold a common pact to never provide a translation under any circumstances. Even if it meant dying. It's also rare to hear them speak at all, very few recordings of their language exist but MI6 had a few and were able to get a few words. But understanding the language fluently, or even near fluently would be a herculean task. It would require somebody to focus on nothing else, possibly for years."
Benjamin's usual expression changed. He seemed to actually get a cocky grin on his face. "Luckily, one agent was crazy enough to do it when prison gave him all the time. He didn't have access to the recordings, so he relied on memory."
He crossed his arms. "Still, I'm not sure why this was played for us. This chant is not new information, it's just their usual group-prayer. The significance seems to not be the contents of the message, but the message itself. How could Belphegor intercept something like this?"
He gestured to the device. "That's their own language that they developed themselves. They call it 'code'--not too clever." Benjamin elucidated. "They try to avoid writing anything, and they all hold a common pact to never provide a translation under any circumstances. Even if it meant dying. It's also rare to hear them speak at all, very few recordings of their language exist but MI6 had a few and were able to get a few words. But understanding the language fluently, or even near fluently would be a herculean task. It would require somebody to focus on nothing else, possibly for years."
Benjamin's usual expression changed. He seemed to actually get a cocky grin on his face. "Luckily, one agent was crazy enough to do it when prison gave him all the time. He didn't have access to the recordings, so he relied on memory."
He crossed his arms. "Still, I'm not sure why this was played for us. This chant is not new information, it's just their usual group-prayer. The significance seems to not be the contents of the message, but the message itself. How could Belphegor intercept something like this?"
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"I mean, it seems obvious to me that Belphegor has been connected to them from the start," Brandy pointed out. "There ain't no way this is jus' a coincidence... if we had one o' them corkboards full o' pictures n' maps, there'd be lotsa connected dots between the town, the mayor, the cult, Rattlewater, n' Enola."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"If Rattlewater isn't what's connecting all of us, then this cult would make sense." Benjamin agreed. "And I fear one of us here may know more about it than we think."
He addressed everyone else in the room. "I was a child when I was asked if I wanted to serve my country. Since then, I've tried to learn. I wasn't very good at it though--average across the board among my peers. My mental fortitude was considered excellent at the time, but when we were in the field I often found myself slowing people down. But it didn't take long for my talent to be discovered--there was one area where I not only excelled above my peers but above everyone else in the organization, possibly the world."
He looked at all of them as if he expected them to know the answer.
He addressed everyone else in the room. "I was a child when I was asked if I wanted to serve my country. Since then, I've tried to learn. I wasn't very good at it though--average across the board among my peers. My mental fortitude was considered excellent at the time, but when we were in the field I often found myself slowing people down. But it didn't take long for my talent to be discovered--there was one area where I not only excelled above my peers but above everyone else in the organization, possibly the world."
He looked at all of them as if he expected them to know the answer.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Seb threw a sympathetic look at Brandy, before turning to the matter at hand. "You said they took great care to never have anything recorded, yet here's a full, uninterrupted chant. That makes me wonder if Belphegor really does have a connection with them, or at least a positive one, if this is his doing. If anything that makes him out to be more of a neutral party in the matter.
"What's worrying to me is the implication that Dustin was listening to this, given where we found it, and the headphones. That makes it sound like he's involved... which definitely ties Enola in, and therefore probably the mayor too. It already seems likely that the cult is operating out of Rattlewater, too..."
"What's worrying to me is the implication that Dustin was listening to this, given where we found it, and the headphones. That makes it sound like he's involved... which definitely ties Enola in, and therefore probably the mayor too. It already seems likely that the cult is operating out of Rattlewater, too..."
"Um... Reading people?" Seb guessed, looking worried now. "And you think someone here is connected to those maniacs? Part of them, even?"JesusMonroe wrote:"If Rattlewater isn't what's connecting all of us, then this cult would make sense." Benjamin agreed. "And I fear one of us here may know more about it than we think."
He addressed everyone else in the room. "I was a child when I was asked if I wanted to serve my country. Since then, I've tried to learn. I wasn't very good at it though--average across the board among my peers. My mental fortitude was considered excellent at the time, but when we were in the field I often found myself slowing people down. But it didn't take long for my talent to be discovered--there was one area where I not only excelled above my peers but above everyone else in the organization, possibly the world."
He looked at all of them as if he expected them to know the answer.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"I ain't exactly a mind reader, so... could you jus' tell us?"
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"Well I was some sort of interrogator, so I suppose reading people was part of it." Benjamin shrugged, ignoring Brandy cause she was no fun. "And it's just a theory, but I believe it's highly likely. Somebody here thought it was a good idea to summon a demon that would start a killing game. And even now, we know one of us is keeping a secret on who hit Lavender with a vehicle."KamiPanda wrote: "Um... Reading people?" Seb guessed, looking worried now. "And you think someone here is connected to those maniacs? Part of them, even?"
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"Oh yeah, I damn near forgot 'bout that Lavender thing. But, anyway, while I agree, that's a dangerous assumption to voice, y'know. You're almost puttin' a target on your head."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"Ah, so that's what you meant," Seb said, nodding calmly while taking an almost imperceptible step away from Benjamin. "But... does Belphegor really have anything to do with the cult? You know about them more than I do, do their beliefs and such line up with summoning Belphegor? What about Beelzebub? Though I suppose, in stories, the demons cults summon often are disinterested in their summoners and remain neutral even afterwards."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Haley listened to the radio, her face a stony wall of silence. Whatever effect it had on her, she gave no clear sign of what it meant, or even if she understood, yet she listened with that stony silence regardless.
Either that, or she was angry about being rebuffed on a lesbian relationship and her card not being fulfilled. Possibly both.
Either that, or she was angry about being rebuffed on a lesbian relationship and her card not being fulfilled. Possibly both.
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Matt looked irritable.
"Well that shit, might just be the most annoying set of sounds ive heard, sounds like they just scrambled a bunch of rotten eggs in my damn ears."
Matt went over and shut the recording off.
"Part of me wanted to just chuck the damn thing into the nearest wall but something bugs me about it...kinda wanna take it apart to see if theirs anything odd about it."
"Well that shit, might just be the most annoying set of sounds ive heard, sounds like they just scrambled a bunch of rotten eggs in my damn ears."
Matt went over and shut the recording off.
"Part of me wanted to just chuck the damn thing into the nearest wall but something bugs me about it...kinda wanna take it apart to see if theirs anything odd about it."
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Daniel has not followed anyone yet and is, in fact, still sleeping in the same room he collapsed in.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"Very little is actually known about the cult." Benjamin responded to Seb. "While I was at MI6, I picked up a very acute understanding of the human body and condition. While I could obviously not be sponsored by the government, they made sure to utilize me against high-leverage targets when there was no other option. When information had to be... coerced out of somebody.
"Yet, this cult is something else. I've only encountered one of them and he responded to none of my methods. I had never met somebody I couldn't torture for information, and by the end of the ordeal I couldn't even get the name of his organization. I can't answer whether or not summoning demons is in line with their ideals, all I know is that they're an insidious group and shouldn't be trifled with."
"Yet, this cult is something else. I've only encountered one of them and he responded to none of my methods. I had never met somebody I couldn't torture for information, and by the end of the ordeal I couldn't even get the name of his organization. I can't answer whether or not summoning demons is in line with their ideals, all I know is that they're an insidious group and shouldn't be trifled with."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"I... see," Seb said, doing his best to hide his discomfort at what Benjamin had revealed about himself. "The most I know is that their aim is to 'purify the world', which... could mean just about anything, really. We did find that Belphegor was apparently responsible for 'crushing' an ancient city and bringing it down to the 'underworld', which might might be their aim on a larger scale. But I guess that's just baseless speculation really."
Looking back towards the body of Dustin, he then said, "Do you suppose someone was trying to brainwash him? Forcing him to listen to that prayer continually for hours on end. That strikes me as something a mad cult would do, and from how Benjamin described them, it doesn't sound like these cultists are normal people mentally. It wouldn't surprise me if most of them are brainwashed."
Looking back towards the body of Dustin, he then said, "Do you suppose someone was trying to brainwash him? Forcing him to listen to that prayer continually for hours on end. That strikes me as something a mad cult would do, and from how Benjamin described them, it doesn't sound like these cultists are normal people mentally. It wouldn't surprise me if most of them are brainwashed."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"If anyone was tryin' to brainwash him, it'd have to be Enola," Brandy said matter-of-factly. "N' I don't think Enola's mental faculties are... entirely there, so I could see her bein' in a mad cult."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"That makes sense to me," Oliver, who had been mainly listening to the conversation, chimed in to agree. "Now we've got a crazed cult on our hands... What fun."WinterCoat wrote:"If anyone was tryin' to brainwash him, it'd have to be Enola," Brandy said matter-of-factly. "N' I don't think Enola's mental faculties are... entirely there, so I could see her bein' in a mad cult."
He sighed and ran a hand through his red hair, clearly a bit alarmed about this new information.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Discussion of the cult and it's insidious nature slowly dies down.
Enola. The cult. This game. Rattlewater.
Each one seems tangled with the others, but every time anyone tries to pull at a string to undo them, they just cinch tighter together.
Is there any escape?
...
The following day, everyone is sitting together in the parlor. Some people seem anxious and antsy about the end of Virtues and Vices coming up, but others seem restful, especially Daniel, who has been taking things extremely easy.
Enola. The cult. This game. Rattlewater.
Each one seems tangled with the others, but every time anyone tries to pull at a string to undo them, they just cinch tighter together.
Is there any escape?
...
The following day, everyone is sitting together in the parlor. Some people seem anxious and antsy about the end of Virtues and Vices coming up, but others seem restful, especially Daniel, who has been taking things extremely easy.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"Right, well... may as well get this out of the way. No point in waiting any longer," Oliver mumbled to himself before loudly clearing his throat.
"Attention, everyone who feels like listening to me speak! If you don't, I'd recommend that you leave. This'll likely take a while." Oliver sighed, looking rather uneasy, and waited for people's attention.
"Attention, everyone who feels like listening to me speak! If you don't, I'd recommend that you leave. This'll likely take a while." Oliver sighed, looking rather uneasy, and waited for people's attention.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Seb simply shrugged, and remained where he was sitting.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"Sure, I'll listen. I ain't got nothin' better to do anyways," Brandy said, sounding a little interested.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"No objection here."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Matt had his eyes closed, his foot tapping a mile a minute with quite a few beers on a desk next to him.
"If your gonna say something then get the hell on with it already."
"If your gonna say something then get the hell on with it already."
-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"Is everything alright, Oliver?" Klifford asked.
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"Whatever. Just do it." Daniel yawns, having brought another chair to rest his legs on. He crosses his arms behind his head with his eyes closed. "Can't be that bad."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"Right, well... where to begin?" Oliver said with a nervous laugh, knowing that all eyes were on him. "... Ah, bollocks. This'll be interesting. Like I said before... no more lies..." he murmured
He scratched the back of his head, grimacing a bit. It looked like saying what he was about to say was rather difficult for him. "I'll, ah, just get to the point. I'm not like this now, of course, but when I was younger... I was a real piece of work, to say the absolute least. I used to think only of myself. As a kid, I was, to put it frankly, a bully, through and through. I constantly picked on those I deemed below me, and with my 'friends'," he said with air quotes. "I basically just bullied everyone in my school. I was just a... a snobby arse of a rich kid."
He scoffed at himself. "God, what I wouldn't give to go back in time and slap myself upside the head for being like that..." Letting out a soft sigh, he scratched his cheek. "It gets worse, though. There was one kid -- Richie -- that was picked on the most. He was a kind young man, but easily brought to tears. Eventually, my friends started physically harassing him, and... even hospitalized him at one point with broken ribs and all. I didn't do anything to stop them because I was a damned coward. I didn't participate in beating up poor Richie, and when he was hospitalized... my eyes were finally opened. I broke ties with my old 'friends' and decided to improve myself as a person."
"But the main reason I'm saying this is because, well... I used to be terrible. Constantly putting people down, insulting them, mocking them... What a damned fool I was. So, ah... yeah. That's all. I don't care anymore as to whether or not this secret comes to light and ruins my reputation. Worrying about this is, well, it's trivial." He sighed. "But still, I likely deserve scorn for being like that. No, I definitely do. I just had... had to be honest about that at some point."
He scratched the back of his head, grimacing a bit. It looked like saying what he was about to say was rather difficult for him. "I'll, ah, just get to the point. I'm not like this now, of course, but when I was younger... I was a real piece of work, to say the absolute least. I used to think only of myself. As a kid, I was, to put it frankly, a bully, through and through. I constantly picked on those I deemed below me, and with my 'friends'," he said with air quotes. "I basically just bullied everyone in my school. I was just a... a snobby arse of a rich kid."
He scoffed at himself. "God, what I wouldn't give to go back in time and slap myself upside the head for being like that..." Letting out a soft sigh, he scratched his cheek. "It gets worse, though. There was one kid -- Richie -- that was picked on the most. He was a kind young man, but easily brought to tears. Eventually, my friends started physically harassing him, and... even hospitalized him at one point with broken ribs and all. I didn't do anything to stop them because I was a damned coward. I didn't participate in beating up poor Richie, and when he was hospitalized... my eyes were finally opened. I broke ties with my old 'friends' and decided to improve myself as a person."
"But the main reason I'm saying this is because, well... I used to be terrible. Constantly putting people down, insulting them, mocking them... What a damned fool I was. So, ah... yeah. That's all. I don't care anymore as to whether or not this secret comes to light and ruins my reputation. Worrying about this is, well, it's trivial." He sighed. "But still, I likely deserve scorn for being like that. No, I definitely do. I just had... had to be honest about that at some point."
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Daniel fell asleep midway through.
He's snoring right now.
He's snoring right now.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
After listening to the story, Seb said, "You really have changed quite a bit then, haven't you? A story like that would probably give other people looking to change hope: I know it did for me." He had a slight smile on his face, and wasn't so reluctant to properly look at Oliver like he usually would be. "I guess that's part of what got you into your current joy of performing?"
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"... Thank you, Daniel," Oliver deadpanned before looking over to Seb. "And thank you, Seb," he said in a more sincere tone.
"Oh, ah... yes, it is. Instead of making people miserable, I figured that I should do the opposite and make them happy. But still, that doesn't excuse the fact that I was a complete and utter bully. If I had done something, maybe Richie wouldn't have landed in the hospital... He's fine now, though, but still. To me, my actions are inexcusable."
"Oh, ah... yes, it is. Instead of making people miserable, I figured that I should do the opposite and make them happy. But still, that doesn't excuse the fact that I was a complete and utter bully. If I had done something, maybe Richie wouldn't have landed in the hospital... He's fine now, though, but still. To me, my actions are inexcusable."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Matts foot was tapping harder.
"Was there a damn point to your spiel dumbass? Hell ya could have said hat shit in half the damn time, maybe sergent dumbass over here would have been able to listen to you finish the damn story."
"Hell ill tell the damn story for ya, your a dumbass who thought thought he was tough shit putting wimps under your foot then stepped too hard. and looks like it shows, now the guy who enjoyed kicking um wimps down is a wimp himself. aint karma a bitch?...cause this entire damn cave feels like one hell of a karma trip to me."
"Was there a damn point to your spiel dumbass? Hell ya could have said hat shit in half the damn time, maybe sergent dumbass over here would have been able to listen to you finish the damn story."
"Hell ill tell the damn story for ya, your a dumbass who thought thought he was tough shit putting wimps under your foot then stepped too hard. and looks like it shows, now the guy who enjoyed kicking um wimps down is a wimp himself. aint karma a bitch?...cause this entire damn cave feels like one hell of a karma trip to me."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
(accidental double post, ignore)
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Ivan shook his head. He'd been more brooding ever since the incident with Benjamin, but was still around for the story.Cold52 wrote:Matts foot was tapping harder.
"Was there a damn point to your spiel dumbass? Hell ya could have said hat shit in half the damn time, maybe sergent dumbass over here would have been able to listen to you finish the damn story."
"Hell ill tell the damn story for ya, your a dumbass who thought thought he was tough shit putting wimps under your foot then stepped too hard. and looks like it shows, now the guy who enjoyed kicking um wimps down is a wimp himself. aint karma a bitch?...cause this entire damn cave feels like one hell of a karma trip to me."
"...You sound quite bitter," Ivan said with his eyes closed.
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Matt chuckled.CaptainPancakes wrote:Ivan shook his head. He'd been more brooding ever since the incident with Benjamin, but was still around for the story.Cold52 wrote:Matts foot was tapping harder.
"Was there a damn point to your spiel dumbass? Hell ya could have said hat shit in half the damn time, maybe sergent dumbass over here would have been able to listen to you finish the damn story."
"Hell ill tell the damn story for ya, your a dumbass who thought thought he was tough shit putting wimps under your foot then stepped too hard. and looks like it shows, now the guy who enjoyed kicking um wimps down is a wimp himself. aint karma a bitch?...cause this entire damn cave feels like one hell of a karma trip to me."
"...You sound quite bitter," Ivan said with his eyes closed.
"Would ya look at that...the clueless chief of police actually noticed the bitter drunk was in fact fucking bitter, maybe theres hope for him yet. whats next? will you deduce sergent dumbass over there is in fact asleep?"
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"There was a point," Oliver replied, narrowing his eyes, not wanting to get into specifics lest he possibly lose his vote. "And yes, Matt, that is exactly what I was. A complete cowardly asshole who put others below him. I was a wimp. Thank you for summarizing."Cold52 wrote:Matts foot was tapping harder.
"Was there a damn point to your spiel dumbass? Hell ya could have said hat shit in half the damn time, maybe sergent dumbass over here would have been able to listen to you finish the damn story."
"Hell ill tell the damn story for ya, your a dumbass who thought thought he was tough shit putting wimps under your foot then stepped too hard. and looks like it shows, now the guy who enjoyed kicking um wimps down is a wimp himself. aint karma a bitch?...cause this entire damn cave feels like one hell of a karma trip to me."
He sighed and looked down. "Even now, I am a wimp, as you so eloquently put it. I'm not proud of what I did one bit, which is why I seek to better myself as a person. My mistakes will likely follow me to the end of my days, but..." His voice trailed off. "But I have to try and improve myself. Become a good man and not a damned fool like I was as a child and teenager."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Matt shut up for a moment...closed his eyes again and coughed.Collin1002 wrote: "There was a point," Oliver replied, narrowing his eyes, not wanting to get into specifics lest he possibly lose his vote. "And yes, Matt, that is exactly what I was. A complete cowardly asshole who put others below him. I was a wimp. Thank you for summarizing."
He sighed and looked down. "Even now, I am a wimp, as you so eloquently put it. I'm not proud of what I did one bit, which is why I seek to better myself as a person. My mistakes will likely follow me to the end of my days, but..." His voice trailed off. "But I have to try and improve myself. Become a good man and not a damned fool like I was as a child and teenager."
"Well guess I cant go calling ya that anymore, at least as far as I know...dont sound too much like a wimp when you go admitting it in my book...could just go with shitty musician...naa too late, cant see myself calling you by anything other than wimp." matt chuckled.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Oliver's face was stoic and neutral for a moment before a small smirk formed on it. "Ha, alright, then. That's fair enough."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
The rest of the day passes, and finally, it's been three days since the start of Virtues and Vices. The players sigh and rejoice as Belphegor sends a letter announcing the end of the game.
Everyone stares grimly at Klifford and Ivan. Ivan looks embarrassed and shamed. Klifford looks even worse, like he's deeply hurt.
[I'll post the trial start in ASAP, which is probably still a few hours.]
Spoiler: Belphegor's Letter
[I'll post the trial start in ASAP, which is probably still a few hours.]
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
Haley sighed. "Seriously? Getting even one of you to call me a liar was more trouble than it was worth. Believe me, if I could trade voting rights away, I'd give it to Ivan or Klifford myself. I have no interest in voting in these gauntlets of ours. Personal code and all that jazz. Maybe Belphy'll let me switch with one of you."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch4 Exploration Pha
"...Do not bother. With the pain I have inflicted onto Benjamin, do I really deserve any influence like that..?"
Ivan looked downtrodden as he said this, facing away from the others.
Ivan looked downtrodden as he said this, facing away from the others.