Where do I find the Rebuttal and Argument popups?

Come Gumshoe, the game, 'Ace Attorney Investigations', is afoot.
Post Reply
Torri 800
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:25 pm
Custom Title: A lowly lawyer hunting the truth.

Where do I find the Rebuttal and Argument popups?

Post by Torri 800 »

Remember those cross examinations in Investigations?

:tonate: Let's take a looksee!

There was the small green 'Argument' text popping up every second in a testimony's statement (just like a small green 'Testimony' :testimony: text popping up every second in a testimony in the main series). Likewise, there's 'Rebuttal' replacing 'Cross Examination' :examination: , right before initiating a cross examination.

I looked everywhere for them but I couldn't find them anywhere. I would appreciate a link/several links, or at least the sheets will be fine.

We thank you because in justice we trust! :justice:
Post Reply