Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End
-
jumpfight5
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 Tribunal)
The apparition of an amazingly sexy, clean, and of-legal-age ghost appeared. It was almost unreal how hot she was. Curves in all the right places. Large breasts and a large ass, or small if that’s your thing! Her face was that of an angel, almost like a marble statue carved in a museum. A long white dress flowed behind her.
“Carrie. Live.” She know what was going on and instead floated somewhere deep in the caves.
“Carrie. Live.” She know what was going on and instead floated somewhere deep in the caves.
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 Tribunal)
The spirit of a man in their early fourties, with balding grey hair flutters down from behind Ivan. As best as it could the spirit places a ghastly hand on Ivan's shoulder, and with part of it clipping through.
"You did what you did, Ivan. Dwell on your past too much and you'll end up like me. You don't want that, do you? You were right for resenting me. I only knew what I became when it was too late. Do what it takes to put yourself at peace."
The spirit removes its hand and looks away, beginning to fade away. "God knows I didn't."
"You did what you did, Ivan. Dwell on your past too much and you'll end up like me. You don't want that, do you? You were right for resenting me. I only knew what I became when it was too late. Do what it takes to put yourself at peace."
The spirit removes its hand and looks away, beginning to fade away. "God knows I didn't."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 Tribunal)
Ivan rushed a hand to his shoulder where Daniel's was, unable to feel a thing.
"...What a disappointment you ended up being," Ivan said softly. "But to the people, you are a hero..."
"...What a disappointment you ended up being," Ivan said softly. "But to the people, you are a hero..."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 Tribunal)
One of the ghosts seemed to be keeping her distance from everyone, as if she were embarrassed or ashamed to show herself. Between what she'd done before her passing and her generally being a nuisance - albeit unintentionally - during the whole expedition, it was easy to understand why. Still, this was likely the last time she'd get a chance to be helpful to the Stars, if not the rest of the world.
She summoned up her courage, silently drifted to her podium, and clumsily smiled at the survivors as she voted and faded back into the ether.
She summoned up her courage, silently drifted to her podium, and clumsily smiled at the survivors as she voted and faded back into the ether.

-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 Tribunal)
"It isn't as you think", Belphegor chuckles. "I did not force them to vote, I simply told them they could vote and they did. I'm glad you appreciate the surprise, however."
"Anyway, A MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED AT SIX VOTES TO SEVEN. Please wait..."
"Anyway, A MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED AT SIX VOTES TO SEVEN. Please wait..."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 Tribunal)
Spoiler: Closing Argument
Spoiler: Results
Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 Tribunal)
"It's finally over... We'll all be able to go home soon enough," Oliver happily remarked, beaming with pride after the group accused Him. However, his expression then hardened as he turned towards Lucifer. "Before we ask Ivan why he murdered Daniel, I believe you owe us some more answers. Since you're seemingly all-knowing, here's my first question, and I'm sure it has been weighing on everyone's mind throughout this whole twisted game -- who is the bastard that ran over Lavender? And why did they do that?"
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"So...that's it?" Enola said, "We're just having a Q&A session now? ...Fine."
She sat down, resting with her back against a podium. "What happens to my brother, asshole?"
She sat down, resting with her back against a podium. "What happens to my brother, asshole?"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"It's over... finally..." Brandy muttered. "We really did it, together."
She turned her back to Him and assessed her bloodied arm. She was still pissed about that. "I ain't got any questions for Lucifer; He ain't worth any more of my time. I jus' wanna see 'im crumble at this point."
She turned her back to Him and assessed her bloodied arm. She was still pissed about that. "I ain't got any questions for Lucifer; He ain't worth any more of my time. I jus' wanna see 'im crumble at this point."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"To tell you that, Sir Oliver, first you must understand something else.
"To put it simply, I did not name myself in this role. Humanity put me into it, with a vast amount of names, and a vast amount of people who only worship one name or another.
"So, to answer your question with an honest one, Lavender was the target of one of the cultists who worshipped one of my names. They had apparently decided that the best way to show their devotion to me was to murder an innocent life." His lip curled, and he shook his head. "The only one I know that wants that to happen is Lucifer, but he hates all of humanity anyway, so he'd do it himself if he could. But we don't always agree."
"No more secrets. No more lies. You have all made it through the game, so you at least deserve that."
He looked directly at her, with a sad smile on his face. "I know not of what happened to him, beyond his end. All I know is that he... took his own life in the castle with a knife. I couldn't tell you why he was here, nor what he was looking for, but... well, that doesn't much matter now..."
He already looked rather tired, a man who had seen countless eons turn under the same gaze, instead of an all-powerful godlike being.
"To put it simply, I did not name myself in this role. Humanity put me into it, with a vast amount of names, and a vast amount of people who only worship one name or another.
"So, to answer your question with an honest one, Lavender was the target of one of the cultists who worshipped one of my names. They had apparently decided that the best way to show their devotion to me was to murder an innocent life." His lip curled, and he shook his head. "The only one I know that wants that to happen is Lucifer, but he hates all of humanity anyway, so he'd do it himself if he could. But we don't always agree."
His eyes flickered with something completely alien to him. Regret? Pity, perhaps? Or maybe even pain? But he still drew breath, and so he sighed, slumping over.Planetbox wrote:She sat down, resting with her back against a podium. "What happens to my brother, asshole?"
"No more secrets. No more lies. You have all made it through the game, so you at least deserve that."
He looked directly at her, with a sad smile on his face. "I know not of what happened to him, beyond his end. All I know is that he... took his own life in the castle with a knife. I couldn't tell you why he was here, nor what he was looking for, but... well, that doesn't much matter now..."
He already looked rather tired, a man who had seen countless eons turn under the same gaze, instead of an all-powerful godlike being.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"IT'S TIME."
"That which has dwelled for all ages shall cease to be. It played a part in your history, your lives, and your very worst moments. Destroying it will change not just Rattlewater and the World Above, but the Entirety of Everything."
"I have thrown so much into the void, but never have I thrown something into the void that never existed to begin with."
Belphegor's voice sounds like a distant echo, rattling through a forest of trees.
"Good luck."
"That which has dwelled for all ages shall cease to be. It played a part in your history, your lives, and your very worst moments. Destroying it will change not just Rattlewater and the World Above, but the Entirety of Everything."
"I have thrown so much into the void, but never have I thrown something into the void that never existed to begin with."
Belphegor's voice sounds like a distant echo, rattling through a forest of trees.
"Good luck."
Spoiler: simply, "him"
Spoiler: The Forest
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"It's over... It's over!" Brandy cheered. "We made it, you guys! We really made it..."
She could feel the warm sun's touch upon her skin. It had been a while and a half since she felt that, so it was certainly refreshing. Her hand was still all kinds of screwed up from the bear trap, but that didn't matter.
"I s'pose we should wrap up any loose lil threads we've got lyin' 'round..." Brandy said while glancing at Ivan, signifying that they should talk about the elephant in the room, or forest, I guess.
She could feel the warm sun's touch upon her skin. It had been a while and a half since she felt that, so it was certainly refreshing. Her hand was still all kinds of screwed up from the bear trap, but that didn't matter.
"I s'pose we should wrap up any loose lil threads we've got lyin' 'round..." Brandy said while glancing at Ivan, signifying that they should talk about the elephant in the room, or forest, I guess.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
Ivan looked up at the canopy of leaves cascading the sky. He almost didn't hear Brandy's remark.
"...Must you really know?" Ivan said with his eyes closed.
"...Must you really know?" Ivan said with his eyes closed.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"Considerin' the circumstances that led to this whole thing, yes," she replied. "I think we're owed an explanation for the killin' that led to a dance with the devil."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
Seb had dried tears on his cheeks as he looked around the forest in clear disbelief. "We're really... out? This is it? We got out?" he mumbled, looking dazed. He'd smiled tearfully when Shizune appeared, wanting her to see that he was keeping their promise, but now that he was really outside the caves he was too stunned to even be happy about it. He had to squint against the brightness of the real sun.
"...we really did it. And we escaped with more than just 3 people, too," he noted quietly. Just then he was brought back to reality by Brandy's words, and he turned to look at Ivan expectantly. "Concealing the truth won't help you in the long run. Take it from me."
"...we really did it. And we escaped with more than just 3 people, too," he noted quietly. Just then he was brought back to reality by Brandy's words, and he turned to look at Ivan expectantly. "Concealing the truth won't help you in the long run. Take it from me."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"..Consider it a bout of hysteria," Ivan said, still looking up. "I've grown so tired and confused over the course of the killing game, and about my town, no less. But I think I'm cursed to my home. When I heard Rattlewater could be cleansed and destroyed, I needed to rescue it..."
"I couldn't lose what I needed the most. Rattlewater and its people. And as for Daniel, well...as you know, he was a selfish man."
Ivan sat on the ground and smiled in disbelief. "But then again, so am I. I'm the most selfish man I know. So...I guess I got lucky, huh..? Honestly...I was manipulated by that demon so easily. It makes me sick to my stomach."
"I couldn't lose what I needed the most. Rattlewater and its people. And as for Daniel, well...as you know, he was a selfish man."
Ivan sat on the ground and smiled in disbelief. "But then again, so am I. I'm the most selfish man I know. So...I guess I got lucky, huh..? Honestly...I was manipulated by that demon so easily. It makes me sick to my stomach."
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
Enola wasn’t paying attention to the others anymore. She silently walked out into the clearing. Slipping out of her shoes, she felt the warm grass between her toes. She stared with eyes closed up at the Sun high above, hands stretched up to the heavens, as if she was calling out to God.
“The Sun,” she giggled, “I haven’t felt it’s touch...in so long. I’d forgotten how warm it felt...”
She wandered over to the edge of the clearing, where a bush rested surrounded in flowers. She pulled some off their long stalls, and held the dark blue blooms to her face. Taking in the sight and the smell.
A faint smile appeared on her face. For the first time, anyone could remember, she looked truly happy.
“The Sun,” she giggled, “I haven’t felt it’s touch...in so long. I’d forgotten how warm it felt...”
She wandered over to the edge of the clearing, where a bush rested surrounded in flowers. She pulled some off their long stalls, and held the dark blue blooms to her face. Taking in the sight and the smell.
A faint smile appeared on her face. For the first time, anyone could remember, she looked truly happy.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
Oliver sharply inhaled the fresh air, closing his eyes to take it all in. The sun, the fresh air, the warmth... all of it made him smile. He felt... alive again. Invigorated. "We're finally free..." he happily muttered, slowly fluttering his eyes open. "Haha, at long last!"
He couldn't help but dance and frolic around a bit before suddenly skidding to a halt to add to the conversation. "Well... now, the least you can do is atone for your sins, officer," he said. "How you plan to do that... well, I guess that's up to you, isn't it?"
He couldn't help but dance and frolic around a bit before suddenly skidding to a halt to add to the conversation. "Well... now, the least you can do is atone for your sins, officer," he said. "How you plan to do that... well, I guess that's up to you, isn't it?"
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
He sat in his chair, awaiting his execution. Such an... odd feeling, being the one executed. But he had to hand it to those humans; the survivors had exceeded every single one of his expectations, even the ones he didn't think he had.
'Truly, something remarkable worth noting,' Ha-Satan spoke in his head, 'her' arms crossed. 'We presented them with an adversary of such unequaled power and might... and they didn't just win, they took their own fates into their hands. Something you wanted to see, Satanael.'
Satanael, the one sitting in the chair, smiled softly. '... Yes,' he whispered. 'All along, all I wanted to see them do was face their own ends, their own choices, with heads held high. Fearless, unwavering, and willing to admit whether it was the fault of their own decisions or the fault of another's... and more often than not, it is their own. I wanted to see them lay claim to their own fates, to declare that not even I, a facet of Satan Himself, could take that away from them. Their own freedom.'
Lucifer was silent a moment longer, his foot tapping. 'So the point of this... was to make humanity closer to perfection?' He shook his head. 'Such a thing will never happen.'
'No, it will not,' Satanael agreed, Ha-Satan nodding alongside him. 'But that is the beauty of it. That humans, such imperfect beings as they are, can, and would, challenge a perfect being... it is admirable, and worthy of praise. That they even wished so hard to see me fall that they willingly sacrificed their own spirits to see it happen... could you see any other beings doing that?"
Lucifer considered it, then shook his head. '... No,' he admitted begrudgingly. 'Only humans would have the guts and temerity to challenge something even resembling one of our kind.'
'And that makes them all the more perfect.' Satanael closed his eyes to the light. 'That they, in their imperfection, would cause me to fall... it's almost like the ending of a storybook...'
Ha-Satan frowned. 'One question. What... happens to us next? Do we... actually die?'
Satanael smiled at the spirits as they came for him. 'I suppose we'll find out, won't we?'
The last thing to cross his mind as the light filled him was a regret. A regret that now, he couldn't ask a favor of these humans, whose wills were strong enough to make even a god bend the knee.
That they stay strong. That they make Rattlewater a better place to live in, free of all the things that made it so horrible in the first place. All the secrets, all the lies, all of it... wiped clean, through their actions. And...
'That we have reason to have faith in humanity, and there would no longer be a reason for a Satan.'
'Truly, something remarkable worth noting,' Ha-Satan spoke in his head, 'her' arms crossed. 'We presented them with an adversary of such unequaled power and might... and they didn't just win, they took their own fates into their hands. Something you wanted to see, Satanael.'
Satanael, the one sitting in the chair, smiled softly. '... Yes,' he whispered. 'All along, all I wanted to see them do was face their own ends, their own choices, with heads held high. Fearless, unwavering, and willing to admit whether it was the fault of their own decisions or the fault of another's... and more often than not, it is their own. I wanted to see them lay claim to their own fates, to declare that not even I, a facet of Satan Himself, could take that away from them. Their own freedom.'
Lucifer was silent a moment longer, his foot tapping. 'So the point of this... was to make humanity closer to perfection?' He shook his head. 'Such a thing will never happen.'
'No, it will not,' Satanael agreed, Ha-Satan nodding alongside him. 'But that is the beauty of it. That humans, such imperfect beings as they are, can, and would, challenge a perfect being... it is admirable, and worthy of praise. That they even wished so hard to see me fall that they willingly sacrificed their own spirits to see it happen... could you see any other beings doing that?"
Lucifer considered it, then shook his head. '... No,' he admitted begrudgingly. 'Only humans would have the guts and temerity to challenge something even resembling one of our kind.'
'And that makes them all the more perfect.' Satanael closed his eyes to the light. 'That they, in their imperfection, would cause me to fall... it's almost like the ending of a storybook...'
Ha-Satan frowned. 'One question. What... happens to us next? Do we... actually die?'
Satanael smiled at the spirits as they came for him. 'I suppose we'll find out, won't we?'
The last thing to cross his mind as the light filled him was a regret. A regret that now, he couldn't ask a favor of these humans, whose wills were strong enough to make even a god bend the knee.
That they stay strong. That they make Rattlewater a better place to live in, free of all the things that made it so horrible in the first place. All the secrets, all the lies, all of it... wiped clean, through their actions. And...
'That we have reason to have faith in humanity, and there would no longer be a reason for a Satan.'
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
A chill ran through Enola's spine.
Her head perked up as if she was listening to something, but the chirps of birds in the treetops was all that remained audible.
"That's right...Rattlewater..." she eventually mumbled.
"Ivan...you saw all of its secrets and loss firsthand. You're its only protector now," she replied, "You can make it the place you always imagined it to be. Make sure Satan never returns..."
She stood up, placing a hand on the trunk of a nearby tree. "I guess that's some way to atone...I don't know."
Her head perked up as if she was listening to something, but the chirps of birds in the treetops was all that remained audible.
"That's right...Rattlewater..." she eventually mumbled.
"Ivan...you saw all of its secrets and loss firsthand. You're its only protector now," she replied, "You can make it the place you always imagined it to be. Make sure Satan never returns..."
She stood up, placing a hand on the trunk of a nearby tree. "I guess that's some way to atone...I don't know."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"..."
Ivan nodded at Enola's suggestion.
"...If that is what I must do, then I give you my word. I will make Rattlewater a safer place...this cloud of illusion will no longer hover over my head."
Ivan nodded at Enola's suggestion.
"...If that is what I must do, then I give you my word. I will make Rattlewater a safer place...this cloud of illusion will no longer hover over my head."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"That's the spirit! Rattlewater needs you while it's still got you, Ivan." Brandy chirped while also acknowledging the issue of shortened lifespans. "Say, when we get back into town, can I treat y'all to a meal? Any place y'all want. I jus' wanna express my joy at, well, actually bein' alive 'fore we all get bogged down in the aftermath of this whole thing..."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"A meal sounds lovely, Brandy," Oliver replied, looking thoroughly reinvigorated due to the sun's rays hitting him after so long. "We all deserve a nice, long break after being down there for so long..."
They also probably need years of therapy, but Oliver chose not to mention that.
They also probably need years of therapy, but Oliver chose not to mention that.
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
"I think we'd all enjoy that..." Enola said, "The chance to live...laugh...breathe in fresh air..."
"Down there, everything was so lifeless...No sense would return anything more than a deep darkness...decaying into deepest emptiness..." She looked at the ground, or perhaps only toward herself.
Enola ran both of her hands across the trunk of the tree and pressed her forehead against it. "But now...I can feel the Earth beating. Like endless souls swim in currents beneath. Like the tree that sprouted from the corpse of the white rabbit...All life emerges from beneath the surface and returns once more within..."
"Of course, all of us will join it one day," Enola giggled to herself a little somberly. "Maybe...that's alright."
"Down there, everything was so lifeless...No sense would return anything more than a deep darkness...decaying into deepest emptiness..." She looked at the ground, or perhaps only toward herself.
Enola ran both of her hands across the trunk of the tree and pressed her forehead against it. "But now...I can feel the Earth beating. Like endless souls swim in currents beneath. Like the tree that sprouted from the corpse of the white rabbit...All life emerges from beneath the surface and returns once more within..."
"Of course, all of us will join it one day," Enola giggled to herself a little somberly. "Maybe...that's alright."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 5 End)
As everyone was getting used to their surroundings, they suddenly heard something... the sound of some vehicles approaching. They turn over and see several cars arriving. They drive over and park nearby. A man comes out of the car. It's the mayor!
"W-what the...?" Sebastian murmurs, caught off guard.
"M-Mister Mayor...?" Ivan gasps.
"Oh, thank goodness", the mayor sighs. "You're alright after all. We managed to come and retrieve you just in time."
"W-what? In time?" Oliver asks.
"Yeah, we got a call from one of your friends", a man by the mayor's side says sharply. "Yellow hair, looked beat up. Told us you were in trouble."
"Oh, thank the lawd", Brandy sighs. "So he did get help after all... Wait a second though, how did the mayor not know about this? He literally gave a huge press conference sayin' we were all fine!"
"B-but I did think you were all fine..." The mayor replies, surprised. "Nail came to meet me and told me you were all doing good... I didn't see any reason to doubt him. Where is he, anyway?"
"...So he fell for Goliath's lies", Enola summarises simply. "We shouldn't be surprised. I doubt the emperor's directly complicit with him anyway... He's just a cog next to a pit."
"Ah, you found her, too! Thank goodness!" The mayor realises, noticing Enola. "We need to get you back into town this instant, so you have to come back with us."
Everyone looks at each other quietly. It really doesn't seem like the mayor is involved in the grand scheme of things more than just being manipulated by the devil. They all agree to get into the car. They're quite tired of everything and just need some rest now...
As the cars drive by into the sunset, they all think of all they've learnt through this terrifying tunnel trip. They've all changed considerably now, and for the better. Their friends' memories stay in their mind as well... Ciro, Carrie, Lavender, Bennett, Charlie, Shizune, Matt, Klifford, Daniel, Benjamin, even Bruce... Are they forgetting someone? ...Probably not, actually. But they'll remember them forever just for helping them in the final vote. Truly, it's proof that no matter how people seem, they're always hiding something...
"W-what the...?" Sebastian murmurs, caught off guard.
"M-Mister Mayor...?" Ivan gasps.
"Oh, thank goodness", the mayor sighs. "You're alright after all. We managed to come and retrieve you just in time."
"W-what? In time?" Oliver asks.
"Yeah, we got a call from one of your friends", a man by the mayor's side says sharply. "Yellow hair, looked beat up. Told us you were in trouble."
"Oh, thank the lawd", Brandy sighs. "So he did get help after all... Wait a second though, how did the mayor not know about this? He literally gave a huge press conference sayin' we were all fine!"
"B-but I did think you were all fine..." The mayor replies, surprised. "Nail came to meet me and told me you were all doing good... I didn't see any reason to doubt him. Where is he, anyway?"
"...So he fell for Goliath's lies", Enola summarises simply. "We shouldn't be surprised. I doubt the emperor's directly complicit with him anyway... He's just a cog next to a pit."
"Ah, you found her, too! Thank goodness!" The mayor realises, noticing Enola. "We need to get you back into town this instant, so you have to come back with us."
Everyone looks at each other quietly. It really doesn't seem like the mayor is involved in the grand scheme of things more than just being manipulated by the devil. They all agree to get into the car. They're quite tired of everything and just need some rest now...
As the cars drive by into the sunset, they all think of all they've learnt through this terrifying tunnel trip. They've all changed considerably now, and for the better. Their friends' memories stay in their mind as well... Ciro, Carrie, Lavender, Bennett, Charlie, Shizune, Matt, Klifford, Daniel, Benjamin, even Bruce... Are they forgetting someone? ...Probably not, actually. But they'll remember them forever just for helping them in the final vote. Truly, it's proof that no matter how people seem, they're always hiding something...
[Survivors: Sebastian, Brandy, Oliver, Enola]
[Successful Escapees: Benjamin, Ivan]
[Successful Escapees: Benjamin, Ivan]
Spoiler: Meanwhile, back in the caves...
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- Epilogue
Epilogue
[Other endings will be added as and when we receive them.]
Spoiler: Sebastian Torr- END
Spoiler: Enola Gardner- END
Spoiler: Brandy Henn- END
Spoiler: Benjamin Bledsoe- END

