Hello Court Records!

Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board.
Post Reply
GlwPlays
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:50 am

Hello Court Records!

Post by GlwPlays »

Hello there! :sahwit:
Hello, I just recently made a account for the Court Records forums.
And yes, I know I should post this in Wright & Co Law Offices, I couldn't make a post for...some reason...
Ace Attorney related :phoenix:
Now, I like Ace Attorney. I never had a chance to play the mobile ports though because my phone is really small...

Unlike the rest, my preferred game making engine is Objection.lol, and I have some reasons as to why I prefer it over Ace Attorney Online and PYWright, mainly because it's UI is easy to understand.

Now i'm just gonna say one thing though, I will only work on a game if I feel like it, so if I just don't want to work on a fangame anymore, I will simply cancel the project.

I will also try to release development logs if I do significant updates (like add a case) and I will release the project when I finish all of the cases.

However since my school break is almost over, I will have less time to work on the games.
Facts about myself :godot:
I like Angry Birds alot, and I mean ALOT.

I don't speak english, so excuse me for my grammar :shoe:

I am a user of Attorney Online (the chatroom)

And I don't have Discord :meekins:

That is all, have a good day!
:phoenix: :maya: :pearl: :trucy: :edgey: :apollo: :kristoph: :will: :basil: :athena:
Last edited by GlwPlays on Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageIce BIrd Cool
GlwPlays
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:50 am

Re: Hello Court Records!

Post by GlwPlays »

Also off-topic but I once found a forum that had links to other forums regarding how to make a good case, and I remember one of them was about how to make a good investigation :adrian:

Could someone send me the link please? :basil:
ImageIce BIrd Cool
Ash
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2319
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am
Custom Title: 迷探偵

Re: Hello Court Records!

Post by Ash »

Welcome! It's not very busy here nowadays, but enjoy your stay!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
GlwPlays
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:50 am

Re: Hello Court Records!

Post by GlwPlays »

Thanks alot for replying!
Yea, I noticed that this isn't as active as I thought, but it's good to be here nonetheless :trucy:
Now currently im not working in a game but I might start work on one, who knows? :basil:
Anyways, have a good day! :sahwit:

Also how can I stop having the 'suspect' rank? Not like it matters though, but still. :ron:
ImageIce BIrd Cool
GlwPlays
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:50 am

Re: Hello Court Records!

Post by GlwPlays »

[DELETED]
Post Reply