Hi Court-Records!!!

Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board.
Post Reply
4nonymouse
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2025 4:12 pm
Custom Title: Trying not to succumb to inferiority.

Hi Court-Records!!!

Post by 4nonymouse »

Good to finally be here. (Nearly 15 years after its heyday... :sadshoe: ) Hoping it isn't too dead...

I'm 4nonymouse/Anonymouse, alias Aristotlen't Meansn't (on YT and the objection.lol discord).
I wanted to make another alias, which I can use as a self-insert OC, but I can't think of a name.

Anyhow, I'm 16 and I love AA. Along with Initial D and automobiles. Ever since I finished the mainline games in three months flat this January, I've been trying to get involved in the fandom.

Hoping to get a few small fancases done. Then sprites. Then games. Then custom AA style songs. Then...
Just realised I can't do everything. :payne: :larry: The first three, maybe (sprites are a stretch). But I'm no composer... one day, perhaps I'll look for someone willing to take on some passion projects for a fangame? Like an older Phoenix objection theme in AJ:AA soundfont, for instance... :trucy:
4nonymouse
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2025 4:12 pm
Custom Title: Trying not to succumb to inferiority.

Re: Hi Court-Records!!!

Post by 4nonymouse »

Huh, I posted at exactly 9:00 PM...
December_W_Wolf
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:19 am
Location: England

Re: Hi Court-Records!!!

Post by December_W_Wolf »

Welcome to the Court Records forums... from somebody who's also something of a newbie, especially since a lot of the posts were created back when I was 1-2 years old :oops:

I've mostly been ghosting this place (in fact I'm quite sure this is my first post period) and it does seem like it qualifies as "dead", what with the few new posts slowly trickling in (and mostly being thread bumps), so new fan content (like the stuff you look to work on) is probably one of the only ways to at least keep some semblance of life here. Either way, I look forward to it!
4nonymouse wrote:Hoping to get a few small fancases done. Then sprites. Then games.
I take it you've already had a look through the fangame dev tutorials, and the sprite-making guide? If you haven't already, they're resource posts with plenty of tips and resources to help you get started. It may also be worthwhile reading the replies to gain some additional information or context.
4nonymouse wrote:I wanted to make another alias, which I can use as a self-insert OC, but I can't think of a name.
Have you made a concrete design yet? It may help to figure out what your self-insert OC looks like before deciding on a name that then fits the design you've come up with... or at least that's the path I took. Then again, "December Winterwolf" sounds as if it came right out of Animal Jam, so perhaps my advice in this particular regard isn't the most helpful :acro:

Regardless, hope you enjoy your time here, even if things are a bit slow at times!
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
Post Reply