Judge's Brother - So where is the witness? - He was arrested in the art gallery due to suspicious behavior. - Suspicious behavior...? - He was found intensely painting something Judge's Brother: *nods* Indeed, painting a portrait of defendant is not allowed. - He painted a devilish woman with evil eyes and a whip Judge's Brother: Why, he was painting yo-- *WHACK* - Anyway, it's time tgo drag this pathetic excuse for an artist before the court
Sebastian Stark wrote:...This is gonna sound odd - But is the SPARDA line a reference to something I'm unfamiliar with, or just funny for being there? XD
I'm peeking before I even own the game...Ah, well. XD
I dont remenber exactly the quote but its the point. :bikini: My back its hurting Dont worry sister I will give you a vigorous massage when you finish With the whip?
Pedobear, a 4chan meme that derives its humor by representing pedophilia in a chibi-cute fashion (at least, the original does). The image is pasted on, obviously.
And don't you n00bs forget it! (comic courtesy of Brevity.)
I have no idea if this has been said but if you insert the GBA copy of GS3, it unlocks everything in both versions, so maybe it will work in the stateside release...
Oh I really love this little exchange: (Examine a sign in the basement of the Lordly Tailor)
Spoiler:
:phoenix: It looks like a part of a big signboard. All I can read on it is the "bur". Aha! I've got it! Maybe it's supposed to say "Hamburger"! Why would anyone write "Hamburger" that big? Like, maybe for the "World Hamburger Festival" or something? I kinda doubt it. Aha! I've got it! Maybe it said, "Spaghetti"! ... Why are you talking about food? Oh, wait. That's normal for you. Anyway, it says "bur". There's no way it could be "Spaghetti". Well, maybe it was a typo! It might have said, "Speghetti Festival". What do you think? OK to me... Besides, Spaghetti is the only thing more tangled than your reasoning.
Just about killed me when I saw it the first time.
EDIT: Okay, one more quote (can you tell I'm replaying the game?) When you present Phoenix Wright's profile to Gumshoe during 3-2:
Spoiler:
Pretty goofy-looking face, if you ask me. ... Hey! What are you doing carrying that around with you anyway? It's not like we ever need it. (She has got a point...)
Gotta love how everybody insults you when you present that. Maya just said Phoenix wasn't very photogenetic when I showed it to her, too.
Last edited by surasshu on Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.