Garlar's artwork! (Last update: 14 September 2007)

PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Garlar's artwork! (Last update: 14 September 2007)

Post by Garlar »

Hiya, my name's Garlar. I've never played a Phoenix Wright game yet, but I got CAUGHT by the amazing story and the characters, and now I like drawing them every now and then ^^ Enjoy!


*NEW STUFF*

14 September 2007
---------------
Image

I think Gumshoe did someting wrong... Maggey's not amused >_>

11 July 2007
---------------
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59549712/ <--- Me, Minuki and Open Canvas. What could ever be worse?

25 June 2007
---------------

Image

Done at school AGES ago. Didn't post it becaaaaause... I wanted to color it digitally. But I HATE doing that. So I got bored and left it as it was :wellington:
I don't know if you can read that, but Edgeworth says: You won't be so lucky there!

23 June 2007
---------------

Image

AGHSFJSGfhbgf Franny's so cute XD



Older pics (the spoilerous ones are specified in the description!)

Spoiler:
20 June 2007
---------------

Image

Done for my 10000 pageviews on Deviantart, but since it's mainly Phoenix Wright related, I think it will fit here :redd:

6 June 2007
---------------

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4249 ... irixs2.jpg <----- GS4 CHARACTER! This one came out from the Oekaki Board. Me and Misaki were thinking of GS4 characters as Paper Mario characters, so... Who loves RawkHawk? I sure do XD

Image

Claus Stropovic, done for the OC contest :godot:


1 May 2007
---------------

Image

Just a doodle so you don't forget about me ^^
It doesn't have to have sense, I just wanted to draw an angry Gumshoe, Gumshoe had to be angry at someone, so I chose *gasp* his idol, Edgeworth, to be his victim!
Phoenix and Maya are there only to fill the white emptiness behind the two, but I quite like how Phoenix came out (he's smexy without his jacket on~)

18 April 2007
---------------

Image

Why do I love Von Karma so much? I must stop going fangirlish about old men, it's not good for my mental health...
Anyway. I wanted to draw a fanart for Z3r02007's fanfiction "The death of Manfred Von Karma", and I was about to draw little Manny as a ten years old boy. Since I had already tried in the past few days, I decided I'd make him younger gradually.
So, this one came out. I wanted to make him look like he was in his middle-twenties or early thirthies, but when my mom saw this she said he looked like a fourty years old man... What do you think?
(There won't be new art for at least a week from now, I'm going on a school trip tomorrow... Sorry :oops: )


15 April 2007
---------------

Image

I just LOVE how this one came out! My first fluffiness pic ever, all thanks to Phoenix Wright!
Who can tell which couple I am a fan of? Geee, not me XD

Image

Drawn in about ten minutes, coloured in about the same time, so please don't mind the quality ^_^'
Oldbag always made me think of a prison guard or something... She would scare the prisoners to death O_o
The windy old bag is funny to draw, but she's also very hard because of her face shape... Hope you like it anyway.

Image

I KNEW he was a vampire! :karma:

(bigger version-----> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53157799/)


12 April 2007
--------------
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6596/hobohugcx8.png <--- WATCH OUT! GS4 ART!

Wahahah! HOBOHUGGED!
Argh, Phoenix here always looked like he was raping Odoroki... Hope it doesn't look that way anymore :payne:
And, CHECK IT OUT! The cravat saga continues! Will Miles ever be able to have a clean cravat?


11 April 2007
---------

Image

I tried drawing Wellington because his look amuses me, and I ended up just LOVIN' the guy. I don't know how much would I like him in the game, but he's hella funny to draw, really! Matt on the contrary, is a bit painful to draw. But he's funny nonetheless :matt: .
I know Yuusaku is a male, but... he's... he's... he's just like a girl, c'mon!!! Oh, and the little crazy Phoenix in the low right corner is a copyright my bro :edgy:

10 April 2007
---------

Image

Lol, perverted Garlar! :hotti:


9 April 2007
---------
Image

My first, FIRST drawings about Phoenix Wright. Or should I say, about Edgeworth? I like Gumshoe in supporter version :redd:

Image

OMG. This was a crazy idea that came in mind during episode 4 in Ace Attorney... Do you remember Von Karma and his first and last holiday? Well, there should have been both Miles and Friska there with him so... No wonder he never went on holiday again :will:


8 April 2007
---------
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52717609/ <----GS4 characters here! Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled!


5 April 2007
---------
Image

Edgeworth's fashion sense: Feat. Proto-Edgeworth!

29 March 2007
---------

Image

YAY! OBJECTION!!!!!!

---------
28 March 2007
---------

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51880208/

LOL, crossovers XD Sonic's got the perfect spikey head XD


22 March 2007
---------

Image

Weee! Edgey, my favourite char! Don't ask what those random color spots are! I don't know :oops:


Image

Uuuh, I don't like this one, but since it was my first time tryin' to draw Maya, I didn't mind much. But she's still crappy-looking.


Image

Wahahah Von Karma! What a great villain! :karma: Even if he looks like a vampire here!


Image

I don't know him yet, but his look is just enough to make me LOVE this guy! Plus, he's been so damn cool to draw!


Image

Last but not least, here's my avatar... I like how Phoenix came out, but the poor Edgey's a little... strange... What do you think?
Last edited by Garlar on Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
masaru
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
Location: Bristol England

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by masaru »

THERE REALLY KOOL X I LOVE THEM
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
Yuu-chan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Yuu-chan »

These are good~
The only beef I have is with the last pic...Nick's arm looks a bit....short.

I like the Odoroki in the von Karma pic. x3
Detective
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:20 am
Custom Title: Say what now, pal?
Location: OK

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Detective »

Oh gosh, I love the way you draw Edgey! :D
If you don't mind me saying, your style looks very American, like comic bookish. Its a very nice. :3 And your Maya is awesome too, with all of the movement and such. And Von Karma would make a wonderful vampire...oR MAYBE HE ALREADY IS ONE?!?! D:D:D:

The only thing that looked off was the thing Yuu pointed out, the short arm. Arms at full length should reach about to your upper thigh. Nicks arm looks like it could only reach to his midsection though.

Besides that, no complaints from me. Keep up the good work and the nice style! C:
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Garlar »

Thanks a lot for the comments! Criticism is always very welcome!
Poor Maruhodo's arm is a little short, yeah, he's lucky he only uses his left arm to object! Gant
I should really draw Karma as a real vampire, it fits him!
Wow, do I really draw in a comic-book-ish way? And I thought I was too anime... Well, that's good to hear, actually!
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! AWWWWEEESOOOOMMMME!!! *is speechless. Stares at the Edgey drawings and drools. Has an uncontrolable urge to stake von Karma for some reason.* 'Nuff said.
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Mad Surge
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:42 pm
Custom Title: Dig yourself! Lazarus, dig yourself!!!
Location: Cervia, Italy (lost in the fog)

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Mad Surge »

I always thought that Phoenix' cravat was fitting into Edgey's jacket... Great lookin' Karma!
Ora vai a comprare (Now go buying) Justice For All!
We're all in Gant's hands. Let's hope he won't clap them this time.

Image
Criminal love.
Happiness Punch!
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:54 am
Location: Finlalaland~

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Happiness Punch! »

Very interesting style you got there!

That Godot just screams RAWR. HOT Godot
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Busterella »

Your style is awesome. *o* You draw everyone so well!

*pokes chibi Odoroki is the corner* XD
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Ally-Oop!
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Englandland
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Ally-Oop! »

I like your Godot alot! The dynamic angle is very neat, with the simple colouring to finish the deal!

Cravats make good impromptu cleaning device, maybe even a dishcloth? *laughs*

Your style works well with humour! *claps* I can't wait to see more.
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Garlar »

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51880208/

This is for Sonic fans... I HAD to do this crossover!
However, the Judge is missing, sadly. I don't know what character I could use...
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Garlar »

Image

I wanted to shout it for a long time now Larry
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
Mad Surge
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:42 pm
Custom Title: Dig yourself! Lazarus, dig yourself!!!
Location: Cervia, Italy (lost in the fog)

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Mad Surge »

Oh my god, awesome objection. Even the Judge will remain impressed. Watch out for your glasses though!
We're all in Gant's hands. Let's hope he won't clap them this time.

Image
Criminal love.
Phoenix_fan
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:17 pm
Custom Title: Hug an Edgeworth today <3
Location: Phoenix's house (I wish)

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Phoenix_fan »

WORD Im sure von karma would pass as a blood sucker... bleh...
Last edited by Phoenix_fan on Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
Thank you very much Deefunx for the sig ^_^
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

AWESOME!!! :)

Anything new coming soon? I'd like to see more. :)
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Garlar »

There are a couple of work-in-progress drawings, but since I have to study, they might take some time. But the next time might also be some chibiness, so stay tuned!!!!!!
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

YESS!!! *bounces around the room happily* Will do! Edgy
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Kit Merow
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Matt Engarde with Boobs
Location: Here~
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Kit Merow »

The cravat one makes me giggle lots. xD

And the Objection! pic? MADE. OF. WIN.
Signatures are inferior.
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

Kit Merow wrote:The cravat one makes me giggle lots. xD

And the Objection! pic? MADE. OF. WIN.

I agree. You knew that there had to be more than one use for a cravat besides wearing it and now we know: a face cloth! ;D
Last edited by EdgeworthFanGirl on Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Kit Merow
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Matt Engarde with Boobs
Location: Here~
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Kit Merow »

EdgeworthFanGirl wrote:
Kit Merow wrote:The cravat one makes me giggle lots. xD

And the Objection! pic? MADE. OF. WIN.

I agree. You knew that there had to be more than one use for a cravat besides wearing it and now we know: a cloth! ;D


Theoretically you could also use it as a leash, if you get close enough and grab it in the right place. *nodnod* xD
Signatures are inferior.
Liquidzilla
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2264
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:14 pm
Custom Title: ~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~
Location: Bri-stol
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Liquidzilla »

I love them! Von Karma is evil >=0
Image
Toma
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Toma »

Tailsworth is so very classy.
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Garlar »

NEW ART!!!!!!

Image

Woohoo, early characters concepts!!!!!
I really loved the way Edgey should have been! They should have used that guy as a minor character in the series!

...

Proto Phoenix looks like a mix between Franziska dressing style, Phoenix attitude and Odoroki's childish look, don't you think?
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
Aurezai
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:04 am
Custom Title: ~ a lurker at heart
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Aurezai »

Oh my god, I love your artwork. I seriously dig your coloring pencil skills. <3333 Awesome angles, too!

;; Keep it up, please~~
~Aurezai
Kumu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:36 am
Custom Title: But I burn, Mr. A!
Location: in the south y'all!

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Kumu »

You are officially my hero. The Robotnick (hope I spelled that right) as Von Karma is made of win! By the way I think I read somewhere that Von Karma's final design is kind of based on Edgeworth's original designs. Von Karma
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! ~John Adams 1776
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!!! Love it!
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by ButzPuff »

Garlar wrote:NEW ART!!!!!!

Image

Woohoo, early characters concepts!!!!!
I really loved the way Edgey should have been! They should have used that guy as a minor character in the series!

...

Proto Phoenix looks like a mix between Franziska dressing style, Phoenix attitude and Odoroki's childish look, don't you think?


You Have Just Made PW Fanart History, Garlar! You are the first to actual use the prototype designs in some kinda artwork. I Bow down to your amazingness. And having Proto-Worth in the background is so awesome.

Also, I think you may have started a new pair of some kind... Franziska
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Garlar »

Also, I think you may have started a new pair of some kind... Franziska


What KIND of pairing?!? Ack
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by ButzPuff »

Garlar wrote:
Also, I think you may have started a new pair of some kind... Franziska


What KIND of pairing?!? Ack


I'm was kinda thinking Proto-Nick/ Edgy ... It's like the New Coke of Phoenix / Edgy!
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

Woo! These are awesome! They're so expressive and full of life!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Garlar »

New art! Since it's pretty big, I'll only post the link to my Deviantart page.

And this time, is Gyakuten Saiban 4 turn!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52717609/

Enjoy!
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
Kit Merow
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Matt Engarde with Boobs
Location: Here~
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Kit Merow »

....omfg.

That is awesome.

Words cannot describe the awesome of that comic. xD I swear.
Signatures are inferior.
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

Oh wow. you've really improved. And the Sonic and Phoenix Wright crossover cracked me up!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Garlar »

Wow, have I really improved in such a short time? Woo, thank you very much!

Mmh, I'm uploading only finished pictures here, do you think I should show my sketches too? There are a few that I will never ink and color, but some of them are cute. What do you think?
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
RevFirst
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:40 pm
Custom Title: BIKE MONEY!
Contact:

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by RevFirst »

*sees the 5 April art*
Gant Someone got to this joke before I did! Great job!
Can't wait to seee more.
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

April 8th art

*Has been laughing for the last three minutes since I saw that one*<--my face hurts!

Good stuff! *is still laughing even as I post this*

Good artwork! :)

Addition: I would like to see ALL your sketches etc even if not coloured.<--is STILL laughing!
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Zerud
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:13 pm
Custom Title: OMG! I'm on 220V!

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Zerud »

I want to have some of this new "system" =D I would confess everything XDD

Really nice works! =)
Image
"Wait a minute, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?"
Shadowpower709
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:55 pm
Custom Title: Raging Demon
Location: Hiding

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Shadowpower709 »

Nice.

Testimony I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING *Come on..minuki system*
Image
Gadoke-*blip*

(9o_o)9 The Revolution is Back!
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Garlar »

New arty-arts :D
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
Mad Surge
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:42 pm
Custom Title: Dig yourself! Lazarus, dig yourself!!!
Location: Cervia, Italy (lost in the fog)

Re: Garlar's artwork! (GS3 character inside!)

Post by Mad Surge »

Nekkid von Karma! And little Friska! <3
Shouldn't he wear a bandage of some sort?
We're all in Gant's hands. Let's hope he won't clap them this time.

Image
Criminal love.
Post Reply