Don't worry, we still love you.
Apollo's gotten a lot of flak for not being Phoenix, but I say...so what? I think he's adorable, and I hope GS5 gives us another great taste of our new hero. I love his enthusiasm and his dedication to his job. I love his emotional scenes that make me want to squeeze him to death. And I love his silly bug hair.
So for just this thread, let's not talk about Hobos, or spiritualists, or anything else that doesn't have to do with Apollo himself. He's new and he needs a little love.
(Apollo Apollo Apollo. I'm trying to get used to it. I think it's starting to work!)





















But I feel like we haven't *really* gotten to know her yet. I don't want her to end up a suspect, but I hope we get more out of her.










(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)





