Graphiction~Updated 4/20
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Graphiction~Updated 4/20
.................
Last edited by Graph on Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:32 am, edited 12 times in total.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
freyathedark
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 256
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 am
- Custom Title: Diego and Mia forever
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
I read the interview with Godot one ^^ I can't remember if I reviewed it or not... And I read My Peeps. That was really good ^o^
<< >> If you write a fic with just Diego and Mia in it, I'll love you forever... and add it to a ff.net community...
I can't believe I've stooped to bribing various authors to get my OTP fix >.<
<< >> If you write a fic with just Diego and Mia in it, I'll love you forever... and add it to a ff.net community...
I can't believe I've stooped to bribing various authors to get my OTP fix >.<
Daughter of Xero Wright
Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Don't worry. I share your burning desire to write Miego - it shall be done! And, thank you.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
freyathedark
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 256
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 am
- Custom Title: Diego and Mia forever
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Hahahah!! I await it with baited breath! You keep writing, I'll keep reviewing ^___^
Daughter of Xero Wright
Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

-
Gregory Wright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 725
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: My son is bored. Care to play with him?
- Location: Minnesota
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Good Miles/Franziska fics! I like what you've got going here. Right now I'm a bit occupied with Crime and Punishment, but I suspect you'll be a bit of a formative influence on my work in this domain when I start it.
-
KingMobUK
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1193
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
- Custom Title: I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.
- Location: Made in England (More Tea, Vicar?)
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Hm. If you're intending to pair off Fran and Miles, I think you should probably spend more time exploring how and why their feelings are changing. Part One of "Taming" is extremely heavy on the brother/sister thing and then suddenly they're looking at each other with new eyes. I tend to think that if they had been regarding each other as brother and sister for over 15 years up until this point there might be more introspection and consideration required about how this has changed. Just my two cents.
It's not a pairing I like generally as I do regard them as completely a sibling couple regardless of legal paperwork. But I've read good birth-sibling incest fic before and it doesn't bother me as subject matter provided the case is clearly made. While I accept that they are not birth-siblings they have been raised as brother and sister for certainly almost as long as Fran has been alive so I still think you need to take the time to make the case as it is a huge mental leap for them both I would think.
I'm also not sure Miles would be that clumsy around Fran generally. To my mind she's one of the few people that actually he can relatively be himself with as she has seen him grow up. I would imagine that would be part of the attraction to him, in fact, given the way you're writing him.
Poor Manfred. He's quite the ogre here.
It's not a pairing I like generally as I do regard them as completely a sibling couple regardless of legal paperwork. But I've read good birth-sibling incest fic before and it doesn't bother me as subject matter provided the case is clearly made. While I accept that they are not birth-siblings they have been raised as brother and sister for certainly almost as long as Fran has been alive so I still think you need to take the time to make the case as it is a huge mental leap for them both I would think.
I'm also not sure Miles would be that clumsy around Fran generally. To my mind she's one of the few people that actually he can relatively be himself with as she has seen him grow up. I would imagine that would be part of the attraction to him, in fact, given the way you're writing him.
Poor Manfred. He's quite the ogre here.

"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
I don't support that pairing quite as much as I used to. Miego is much, much easier to justify, and I may not finish TAWM.
Still, thanks for all of your comments. It's nice to know that my fics are being read!
Still, thanks for all of your comments. It's nice to know that my fics are being read!
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
KingMobUK
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1193
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
- Custom Title: I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.
- Location: Made in England (More Tea, Vicar?)
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Also, Miego is fun XD If I could get my head round Diego I would try it myself but his patterns of speech and bizarre metaphors don't come naturally to me at all.
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Trust me, I have sympathy for you.
As difficult as Godot was to accurately imitate, I found Franziska, despite the fact that she is one of my favorite characters, almost impossible. As awesome a character as she is, she's essentially my opposite, and I STILL can't get rid of her lingering OOC in my fics.
Thank God for caffine and Thesaurus.com.
As difficult as Godot was to accurately imitate, I found Franziska, despite the fact that she is one of my favorite characters, almost impossible. As awesome a character as she is, she's essentially my opposite, and I STILL can't get rid of her lingering OOC in my fics.
Thank God for caffine and Thesaurus.com.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
KingMobUK
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1193
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
- Custom Title: I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.
- Location: Made in England (More Tea, Vicar?)
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Yeah, Fran is tough to write if you need to make her more human than caricaturish. It's not helped by the fact that a lot of her screentime is on the silly side.
I had to rope in back-up to write an argument between her and Miles in my ongoing as I couldn't make her work at all. I admire those who can pull off her character perfectly. Same goes for Larry actually who's another problem area for me.
Someone wrote me a Young Miles/Diego fic that was PERFECT and I just know I'll never get that good with Diego. Sigh.
I had to rope in back-up to write an argument between her and Miles in my ongoing as I couldn't make her work at all. I admire those who can pull off her character perfectly. Same goes for Larry actually who's another problem area for me.
Someone wrote me a Young Miles/Diego fic that was PERFECT and I just know I'll never get that good with Diego. Sigh.
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
I'm rather lucky in the sense that Diego comes far more easily to me, but, as I hail from the darkness of the Horror genre, I find ANYTHING involving romance a bit difficult. Still, I'm getting better, and I plan to attemp a pre-mortum Miego in the near future (after a few angsty things, finishing the above fics, and a series about blind dates and crack pairings).
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
freyathedark
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 256
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 am
- Custom Title: Diego and Mia forever
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
I can give you romance help
It's kinda my niche that I read/write when it comes to fanfiction ^_^
Lemons on the other hand... that might take some doing...
It's kinda my niche that I read/write when it comes to fanfiction ^_^Lemons on the other hand... that might take some doing...
Daughter of Xero Wright
Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Oh, no no no.
DID NOT mean it that way.
I'll get better on my own, but thanks. <3
DID NOT mean it that way.
I'll get better on my own, but thanks. <3
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
freyathedark
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 256
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 am
- Custom Title: Diego and Mia forever
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Hahahahahahaha, that's too bad :3 XD
Seriously, though, if you need help with Diego's voice, just let me know ^^
Seriously, though, if you need help with Diego's voice, just let me know ^^
Daughter of Xero Wright
Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Nope, I'm really good, thanks. 0_o;
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
freyathedark
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 256
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 am
- Custom Title: Diego and Mia forever
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
I scared you, didn't I...
I was only kidding, pal...
I was only kidding, pal...

Daughter of Xero Wright
Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
...Yeeeeaaaah.
I really don't want to know how one would teach someone else to write lemon.
Teacher: Hello, class. Please [censored] and remove [censored] from your [censored].
I really don't want to know how one would teach someone else to write lemon.
Teacher: Hello, class. Please [censored] and remove [censored] from your [censored].
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
freyathedark
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 256
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 am
- Custom Title: Diego and Mia forever
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
XD I was thinking more "Cruel Intentions" style myself.
Of course, you could just read a whole lot of it...
Of course, you could just read a whole lot of it...
Daughter of Xero Wright
Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Eh, I dislike PWP.
It's not really fiction; just another vessle for pr0n.
It's not really fiction; just another vessle for pr0n.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
freyathedark
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 256
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 am
- Custom Title: Diego and Mia forever
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
I agree to a point. I have actually read some where there was a lot of plot, build up, and general development of the characters before anything happened. Those are great, if well written. PWP... eh, not so much. I suppose it could be alright, if it gave background or something, otherwise... eh.
Daughter of Xero Wright
Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

Married to andrx
Sister to Jenna Darknight, Nego, Millini, and Dahlia
VP and Founder of the DarzieP fanclub

-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Yeah. I don't mind Pr0n with Plot as much.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Konkmeister
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 364
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:32 pm
- Custom Title: What if i don't want a custom title?
- Location: Hiding in Brandon Flowers' sweet lil mustache
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
I loved Rainfall. So...so beautiful.
You have talent. Well done and keep up the good work 
You have talent. Well done and keep up the good work 

xxAll credit for my sig goes to Elriel.xx
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Thank you...
I saw your review on Objection. <3 A few Miego things are coming soon... So yeah.

I saw your review on Objection. <3 A few Miego things are coming soon... So yeah.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Konkmeister
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 364
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:32 pm
- Custom Title: What if i don't want a custom title?
- Location: Hiding in Brandon Flowers' sweet lil mustache
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Sw33t! I can't wait to read them. I wonder...what motivates you to write fanfiction? I've wanted to write fics ever since PW1 but i just can't bring myself to do it.

xxAll credit for my sig goes to Elriel.xx
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Well, writing has always been my thing. I have never been able to draw well, so, when I was a little kid, I had to find a different way to tell stories. It comes naturally to me, like athletics come easily to others (I still can't do a pull-up).
I got off lucky. A lot of people study for years before they start writing, and I pity them. But, I think you should go for it! I mean, look at my first fic. It's awful. Yet it's my most-liked story on Objection. You'll never know how good you are until you try.
Now, I suffer from disabling writer's block, so this may not help, but when I want to write something...
Sad? Crank up the tearful tunes. If I can get into the character's mind, y'know, feel what they would've felt... It's a rare experience.
Funny? Hang out with my friends. They're hysterical, and put me in a good mood so a crackfic doesn't turn emo.
Ohh, it seems I've ranted. -shot-
Hope this helps, and I'd love to read it!
I got off lucky. A lot of people study for years before they start writing, and I pity them. But, I think you should go for it! I mean, look at my first fic. It's awful. Yet it's my most-liked story on Objection. You'll never know how good you are until you try.
Now, I suffer from disabling writer's block, so this may not help, but when I want to write something...
Sad? Crank up the tearful tunes. If I can get into the character's mind, y'know, feel what they would've felt... It's a rare experience.
Funny? Hang out with my friends. They're hysterical, and put me in a good mood so a crackfic doesn't turn emo.
Ohh, it seems I've ranted. -shot-
Hope this helps, and I'd love to read it!
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Konkmeister
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 364
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:32 pm
- Custom Title: What if i don't want a custom title?
- Location: Hiding in Brandon Flowers' sweet lil mustache
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
THATS IT! Im gonna quit procrastinating and write me a fanfic. You've inspired me 
Its gonna take me a while seeing as i have the imagination of a wet flannel

Its gonna take me a while seeing as i have the imagination of a wet flannel

xxAll credit for my sig goes to Elriel.xx
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Nonsense. You like Miego, right? <3
I usually start by picking a setting. From there, it tends to write itself.
Good luck.
I usually start by picking a setting. From there, it tends to write itself.
Good luck.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
KingMobUK
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1193
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
- Custom Title: I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.
- Location: Made in England (More Tea, Vicar?)
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Hey Graph, thanks for the kind words on OBJECTION!
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine
-
Sebastian Stark
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 565
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:43 pm
- Custom Title: The Law 'Shark'
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Good stuff - never really thought much about reading AA fic as of late, but then again when done well, it's quite freaking good.
You have a good style going, and I could read plenty more...
as a Writer myself by nature and lover of the series, I've personally got a burning desire to write a little Godot/Mia Fic myself, because I'm continually told that I've been able to capture the essence of Diego well in Rp, and have always wanted to take a crack at something like that...
Heck, who knows - only gonna take copious amounts of Coffee, a few too many listenings to Godot's theme, a little inspiration and a whole lotta luck to be in the right place at the right time when I start writing something, heh.
(Ha - I can still hear the bitterness calling me to arms even now, heh...)
Miego - the sweetest, bitterest drink...and perhaps, simply the most addictive too.
Will be awaiting more of the same!
You have a good style going, and I could read plenty more...
as a Writer myself by nature and lover of the series, I've personally got a burning desire to write a little Godot/Mia Fic myself, because I'm continually told that I've been able to capture the essence of Diego well in Rp, and have always wanted to take a crack at something like that...
Heck, who knows - only gonna take copious amounts of Coffee, a few too many listenings to Godot's theme, a little inspiration and a whole lotta luck to be in the right place at the right time when I start writing something, heh.
(Ha - I can still hear the bitterness calling me to arms even now, heh...)
Miego - the sweetest, bitterest drink...and perhaps, simply the most addictive too.
Will be awaiting more of the same!

~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Glad you liked it, Stark. Moar Miego's on my list o' things to do.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
PhoenixTears
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
- Location: Monica and Chandler's house
- Contact:
-
Tifa
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:10 am
- Custom Title: Da Bomb
- Location: Heavenly Hall AKA Larry's Loser Shack
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Graph, your fanfiction is some of the best I've read. They're funny (or in some cases, well portrayed as dark and dismal), but in any case, addicting.
Heck, if I could read 17 of your fanfictions per day, I would.
Keep going! <3
~TiFA
Heck, if I could read 17 of your fanfictions per day, I would.
Keep going! <3
~TiFA
Pairings: Miego, NickMaya, (CloTi & Fack)
Daughter of GavinnerRock
Daughter of GavinnerRock
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
...Meep.
((Where did that come from...?))
Um. Thanks, Teef...
((Where did that come from...?))
Um. Thanks, Teef...

Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
UPDATED: Haze.
(Will someone please tell me how to edit the topic title...?)
(Will someone please tell me how to edit the topic title...?)
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Gregory Wright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 725
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: My son is bored. Care to play with him?
- Location: Minnesota
Re: Graph's Poorly-Planned Fanfiction
Ah...editing the topic title? I just learned that recently myself. You edit the first post in the thread. To alter the title, change the text in the "Subject" line. Presto! New title!
-
SerenityBlue
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 847
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:03 am
- Custom Title: As a human, my axis is blurred.
- Location: Central City
- Contact:
Re: Graphiction~Updated 1/28
You write some fun things, Graph. I'll have to read some more (only read Catching the Bus thus far I'm afraid) when I get a chance.
: GiantzWaltz | Various Original Works | Happy Backwards :
Disclaimer: I am rarely ever on the forum these days.
If you really need to reach me my DeviantArt account is the best bet.
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Graphiction~Updated 1/28
Thanks! Been having a bit o' writer's angst lately; it's nice to have a review or two.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Gregory Wright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 725
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: My son is bored. Care to play with him?
- Location: Minnesota
Re: Graphiction~Updated 1/28
Just read Rainfall, kitten.
Very touching. You just made me like Miego a little bit more. I just have one very minor wording correction: as Phoenix is male, he should technically be referred to as Mia's "protégé". It's extremely pedantic and people confuse noun genders like that all the time, but I thought you might want to know. Still, that was a wonderful story. You did fandom a good turn writing it.
Very touching. You just made me like Miego a little bit more. I just have one very minor wording correction: as Phoenix is male, he should technically be referred to as Mia's "protégé". It's extremely pedantic and people confuse noun genders like that all the time, but I thought you might want to know. Still, that was a wonderful story. You did fandom a good turn writing it.-
Mia_Fey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
- Custom Title: True love is forever.
Re: Graphiction~Updated 1/28
Nice work! "Rainfall" is my personal favorite. It was just so sweet and sad. "An Interview With Godot" was interesting as well (although you may want to check the link to it as it seems to take you to "Taming A Wild Mare"). I look forward to more stories.
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Fanfics Updated-12/25
-
SerenityBlue
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 847
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:03 am
- Custom Title: As a human, my axis is blurred.
- Location: Central City
- Contact:
Re: Graphiction~Updated 1/28
Writers angst happens to the best of us, Graphy. I'm glad I could perk your spirits, though Gregory completely on-uped me on the complements department. *fist waggle* Curse you inability to speak pretty without a pencil!
EDIT: "Do not question my methods. Just give me the damn candy."
That is beautiful. If I could draw I would have been inspired to sketch.
EDIT: "Do not question my methods. Just give me the damn candy."
That is beautiful. If I could draw I would have been inspired to sketch.
: GiantzWaltz | Various Original Works | Happy Backwards :
Disclaimer: I am rarely ever on the forum these days.
If you really need to reach me my DeviantArt account is the best bet.



