Spoiler: If you want to cosplay him, try this hairdo!
It's Usually The Butz
-
Android 21 3/7
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
- Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
- Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!
Re: It's Usually The Butz
Toasty Aki found a picture of this guy who has his hair!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
-
chazooma
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:17 am
-
Mia_Fey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
- Custom Title: True love is forever.
Re: It's Usually The Butz
I love that second pic! I laughed far more than I should have considering how corny the joke is. *Adds to fanart collection*
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Fanfics Updated-12/25
-
Sister White
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 362
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:41 am
- Custom Title: Like, what?
- Location: Canada
-
Seal481
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Klavier: God of Prosecution
- Location: Arizona
-
Mia_Fey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
- Custom Title: True love is forever.
Re: It's Usually The Butz
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Fanfics Updated-12/25
-
lalalei2001
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 943
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
- Location: At my computer
- Contact:
Re: It's Usually The Butz
Awww. Maybe that's what he was listening to on his headphones in 1-4? :)
-
Tifa
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:10 am
- Custom Title: Da Bomb
- Location: Heavenly Hall AKA Larry's Loser Shack
Re: It's Usually The Butz
Aww, that picture was awesome. :D
I can actually imagine Larry singing well.
I can actually imagine Larry singing well.
Pairings: Miego, NickMaya, (CloTi & Fack)
Daughter of GavinnerRock
Daughter of GavinnerRock
-
lalalei2001
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 943
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
- Location: At my computer
- Contact:
Re: It's Usually The Butz
Ever notice that Edgeworth is oddly submissive to Larry? It's implied he drinks the hot-turned-cold water in the Psyche-Lock, he refrains from messing with Larry after you break his first Psyche-Lock, if you present a profile in investigation Edgey lets him paint a portrait of him, he agrees to represent Iris, and is easily rattled when it comes to Larry.
Plus he reveals his less formal side. And I quote.
"As usual, you're as transparent as an empty jelly jar."
(...Why do I suddenly feel the urge to smash this guy up against those big, nasty locks?)
Plus he reveals his less formal side. And I quote.
"As usual, you're as transparent as an empty jelly jar."
(...Why do I suddenly feel the urge to smash this guy up against those big, nasty locks?)



