What is the strangest thing about you?
-
Phoenix_fan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 434
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:17 pm
- Custom Title: Hug an Edgeworth today <3
- Location: Phoenix's house (I wish)
What is the strangest thing about you?
Tell me whats weird about you. Say as much as you want, I'm listening!
Well... I can't rememer anything about me before three years ago. 0_o damn memory loss.
Well... I can't rememer anything about me before three years ago. 0_o damn memory loss.

Thank you very much Deefunx for the sig ^_^
-
Holy Hell
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
- Custom Title: stirring
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I'm the nicest person you'll ever encounter.
Last edited by Holy Hell on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
-
zuddy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1575
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:01 am
- Custom Title: seems interesting!
- Location: Oklahoma
-
PhunkyPhazon
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 271
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
- Location: Denver, CO
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I like dipping my Mac & Cheese in applesauce =P
If you are reading this, then you're not illiterate.
-
Jibo
- Donor

- Posts: 1851
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
- Custom Title: ~We will become one~
- Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Probably how I can stay happy in sad situations. Or my hair.

-
Holy Hell
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
- Custom Title: stirring
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Jibo wrote:Probably how I can stay happy in sad situations. Or my hair.
And now you're going to explain what kind of hair you have.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
-
Jibo
- Donor

- Posts: 1851
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
- Custom Title: ~We will become one~
- Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Holy Hell wrote:Jibo wrote:Probably how I can stay happy in sad situations. Or my hair.
And now you're going to explain what kind of hair you have.
Hair that can't be tamed....
Seriously! It's kind of like Cloud's (FFVII), it can't go down! Even when I cut it quite short it sticks up, also it's grey/black like Edgeyworth.

-
Holy Hell
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
- Custom Title: stirring
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Dick shits, hm, yes, hm dicks yes hm....
Last edited by Holy Hell on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
-
Blademaster_Orca
- Moderators

- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: Master of sharp things!
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
The strangest thing about me? Probably that I'm the only person I know that has never cried at a feuneral. That, and I hold video games, television and the Internet in higher regard than I do people... well, most people, anyway.
-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
The strangest thing about me has to be my eyes. My eyes change shades depend on my mood like when I'm depressed, they turn from hazel into a light blue. Also, when someone talks about their eyes or rubs them in front of me, my eyes will start to itch. And if I see someone in real life, I automatically start crying too. 

-
EdgeworthFanGirl
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2919
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
- Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
- Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I'm just strange in general prinicple. :P ;^) My own family (who are a bunch of whackos) think I'm weird. :)
Let's see:
I have a gray hair or two and it makes me happy. :)
When I get REALLY REALLY REALLY angry, my eyes glow. Literally. I have blue eyes with gold flecks so imagine two brightly burning, glowing blue orbs burning a hole right through you (when I'm seriously about to lose my temper.) Like BP, I have what I call "Chameleon Eyes" since they tend to change shades depending on what colour I wear.
I get along much better with males than I do females (it's been like this all my life); the vast majority of my closest friends are male. I'm very masculine in my approach to life and in many of my personal views.
I'm as non-conformist as they come and, as my husband says, "I take a perverse pride in being different." I break every social rule I can get away with but I follow the law to the letter.
Let's see:
I have a gray hair or two and it makes me happy. :)
When I get REALLY REALLY REALLY angry, my eyes glow. Literally. I have blue eyes with gold flecks so imagine two brightly burning, glowing blue orbs burning a hole right through you (when I'm seriously about to lose my temper.) Like BP, I have what I call "Chameleon Eyes" since they tend to change shades depending on what colour I wear.
I get along much better with males than I do females (it's been like this all my life); the vast majority of my closest friends are male. I'm very masculine in my approach to life and in many of my personal views.
I'm as non-conformist as they come and, as my husband says, "I take a perverse pride in being different." I break every social rule I can get away with but I follow the law to the letter.

Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
-
Cyrus de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1192
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:39 pm
- Custom Title: 太多時間
- Location: UK
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
The strangest thing about me....
*thinks*
Have no idea what "strange" means to you, I may find it normal.
*thinks*
Have no idea what "strange" means to you, I may find it normal.
Let us dye the world in despair, and bring a dismal end to this fairy tale.


-
Chinese Infantry
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1320
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:37 pm
- Location: The Shadow Realm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I do most things left handed, but some things, such as shooting a rifle, I do right handed.
That, and I can adjust my body clock rather easily...
That, and I can adjust my body clock rather easily...
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!
-
lilwasyu
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:02 am
- Custom Title: Listening to K.K. Slider
- Location: California
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I eat watermelon with rice when it's the summertime.
I like to remember people's birthdays. I also like to know anime/game characters' birthdays.
Members of my immediate family passed away, and I didn't cry at all at their funeral while everyone else did.
I like to remember people's birthdays. I also like to know anime/game characters' birthdays.
Members of my immediate family passed away, and I didn't cry at all at their funeral while everyone else did.

-
Brocken_Jr.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:49 pm
- Custom Title: Formerly Dr.Cube
-
rupan
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:09 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Maybe my incredible paranoia about some things, but I suppose that is to be expected from watching so many crime shows. I sometimes check my closet/all over the house when I get back from an outing.. :/ and I'm always having weird thoughts about suddenly getting killed or someone breaking into my house. I really hate being this way, though I've calmed down a bit and I'm not as bad as I used to be.
-
fapman
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:58 am
- Custom Title: Who knows, anymore?
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have a good memory for obscure stuff, or some stuff that people don't expect someone to remember.

-
Liquidzilla
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2264
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:14 pm
- Custom Title: ~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~
- Location: Bri-stol
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I don't remember anything I don't want to remember. I seriously can't recall anything bad happening to me after I go to sleep and wake up. My eyes also change colour depending on the season (spring is olive, summer is grey, autumn is browny and winter is blueish). I can never forgive someone once they've annoyed me for a while, I start to think of them in horrible ways and generally hate the sight of them. Also, people I hate become ugly and people I like/love become beautiful ^_^
-
Jibo
- Donor

- Posts: 1851
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
- Custom Title: ~We will become one~
- Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Brocken_Jr. wrote:People tend to think I'm gay sometimes.
Wait.... you're not?
And HH is right, the pants make you the boss.

-
Happiness Punch!
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1001
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:54 am
- Location: Finlalaland~
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have amazing memory, people say. I use to remember exact dates and hours and names and numbers from years back. My friends think it's hella strange.
And another strange thing about me is that I am very very pale (but not albino).
And another strange thing about me is that I am very very pale (but not albino).
-
Phoenix223
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 104
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:20 am
- Custom Title: Give me a Not Guilty or I'll eat you!!!
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have imaginery friends (at 19, for heaven's sake!)
-
angels_gal
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 101
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
According to people my habit of sitting on the floor...... it's not that strange is it? other people do it too. seriously there's nothing wrong with it....is there?

-
SomariFeyWright
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:05 pm
- Custom Title: Former anti-shipper
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Yipe. Don't know what'd be the weirdest thing about me, so I'll just name a few:
I hate romance.
I hate mature things, such as innuendos, certain unnamable body parts.
Still hate romance.
Talk to myself.
Love the greatness of censorship (Rock on, 4Kids!)
I hate hate HATE shipping! (even PhoenixXMaya, you low-lifes!)
Once again, my hatred for romance has not changed.
Which do you think is weirdest?
I hate romance.
I hate mature things, such as innuendos, certain unnamable body parts.
Still hate romance.
Talk to myself.
Love the greatness of censorship (Rock on, 4Kids!)
I hate hate HATE shipping! (even PhoenixXMaya, you low-lifes!)
Once again, my hatred for romance has not changed.
Which do you think is weirdest?

Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.
I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<
-
FVKWY
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 421
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 am
- Custom Title: I'm bad at puzzle solving..
- Location: The land of depressing weather.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
SomariFeyWright wrote:Yipe. Don't know what'd be the weirdest thing about me, so I'll just name a few:
I hate romance.
I hate mature things, such as innuendos, certain unnamable body parts.
Still hate romance.
Talk to myself.
Love the greatness of censorship (Rock on, 4Kids!)
I hate hate HATE shipping! (even PhoenixXMaya, you low-lifes!)
Once again, my hatred for romance has not changed.
Which do you think is weirdest?
So you'll never get married? What a shame. Cheer up, kid. Romance is awesome.
The weirdest thing about me? Probably what I've written at school.
1. Murder
2. Murder
3. Murder
4. Murder
5. Bloody murder
...at 11 years of age, I'm a murder fanatic, even though I'm scared of death myself. My favourite murder method is throat-slitting, btw.

Professor Layton & The Lost Future. Best game ever.
I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.
-
Romeo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
- Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
- Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have an incredibly high tolerance level for everything. Then, when it all gets too much I rage and people are seriously freaked out. I would also never hit a person on purpose. Ever. I think that's tied in with the high tolerance. I have never properly punched someone out of anger. Words speak louder.
And I get on with females better than men. I think in the teenage years most boys are just stupid and I can't bear to be near most of them in our year. They're just plain moronic and blind to see anything other than their own little world. That said, there are a lot of bitchy girls at my school as well. Steer clear of them, too.
Oh, and I don't like music in the charts, which makes me an absolute freak, obviously.
And I get on with females better than men. I think in the teenage years most boys are just stupid and I can't bear to be near most of them in our year. They're just plain moronic and blind to see anything other than their own little world. That said, there are a lot of bitchy girls at my school as well. Steer clear of them, too.
Oh, and I don't like music in the charts, which makes me an absolute freak, obviously.

-
Mr. C
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 935
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: Previously Cardiovore
- Location: England
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
When I'm just casually standing around at home, I find myself in really girly poses...
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
hmm...well
one thing thats strang i suppose is how i oddly seem to get better at art when i get back into it after a period of time of not doing anything artwise...
or perhaps my selective memory which i end up remembering the strangest or obscurest of things while i cant always seem to remember things i sometimes just did or things that should be easy to remember.
one thing thats strang i suppose is how i oddly seem to get better at art when i get back into it after a period of time of not doing anything artwise...
or perhaps my selective memory which i end up remembering the strangest or obscurest of things while i cant always seem to remember things i sometimes just did or things that should be easy to remember.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Honestly when I really analyze myself and my individual qualities, they're not all too unique for anyone who's been on the internet longer than a few years. I think that what really sets me apart could be the combination of these cliche factors, which put together could register as unusual.
To list I am forgetful, stubborn yet often without a concrete opinion, gullible, obsessed with the Pokemon franchise, have an odd word choice, watch only cartoons on TV and on a regular basis, paranoid, easily frightened, hyperactive yet lazy, immature, old-fashioned despite my disdain towards nostalgia, and pretty random sometimes.
None of these are really unique, but I like to think I rarely see that in others.
To list I am forgetful, stubborn yet often without a concrete opinion, gullible, obsessed with the Pokemon franchise, have an odd word choice, watch only cartoons on TV and on a regular basis, paranoid, easily frightened, hyperactive yet lazy, immature, old-fashioned despite my disdain towards nostalgia, and pretty random sometimes.
None of these are really unique, but I like to think I rarely see that in others.
-
Romeo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
- Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
- Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Cold52 wrote:or perhaps my selective memory which i end up remembering the strangest or obscurest of things while i cant always seem to remember things i sometimes just did or things that should be easy to remember.
This as well. I find myself easily remembering what we had for dinner two weeks ago on any day of the week, but when it comes to remembering why I opened a YouTube tab, I just completely forget.

-
jjaystar
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 146
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
- Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I guess the weirdest thing about me is how emotional I get when pets die. To me, they're not just a regular companion, they're my babies, and when they die it's like you lose your baby... the problem? I've had waaay too many pets, so it only gets harder :yuusaku:
Also, I have cried at some point watching almost any movie, any tv series, or playing any video game (the exceptions would be playing Mortal Kombat and Grand Theft Auto, and watching cartoons like Spongebob Squarepants or Tom and Jerry, or Looneytoons and any of their movie variations)
I'm generally an over-emotional person....
Also, I have cried at some point watching almost any movie, any tv series, or playing any video game (the exceptions would be playing Mortal Kombat and Grand Theft Auto, and watching cartoons like Spongebob Squarepants or Tom and Jerry, or Looneytoons and any of their movie variations)
I'm generally an over-emotional person....
-
Marche Tobaye
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
- Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
- Location: Sweden
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Mourning a deceased pet is not strange at all.
I get bad flashbacks and sometimes I talk to myself.
I get bad flashbacks and sometimes I talk to myself.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
-
Javadoze
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 374
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 am
- Location: Under your nose
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
- Sometimes or most of the time when I'm thinking about something I have to walk in a repeating circle to formulate them. This is usually about something pointless as I can make more meaningful decisions just sitting down.
- This also goes for phone conversations too: I either walk in a circle, or if I am in a small space, I spontaneously exercise whilst doing so...
- This also goes for phone conversations too: I either walk in a circle, or if I am in a small space, I spontaneously exercise whilst doing so...

Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.
-
jjaystar
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 146
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
- Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I'm glad you think that...I guess everyone I know is emotionless...because I'm the only one who acts like that...even for anniversaries and stuff like that...Marche Tobaye wrote:Mourning a deceased pet is not strange at all.
-
TsarVlad
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:00 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Even though I'm a small guy, I have been noted for having a crazy amount of strength, speed and endurance and have taken Wing Chun since I was 14. I have taken down people three times my weight and far taller than me in matches(and I'm pretty small). And I have a tendency to get really hyper for no reason or because I drank Gatorade. Generally people look at me with disbelief when they find this out.
That is one of the many strange things about me.(Another one is that my hair looks like a perfect faux hawk when I wake up...)
That is one of the many strange things about me.(Another one is that my hair looks like a perfect faux hawk when I wake up...)
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I'm sorry I don't know what's strange about me because I'm never experienced the alternative.

-
Neon Lemmy Koopa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am
- Custom Title: Yo Dawg!
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Probably the most strange thing about me is when I'm thinking aloud. I'm a very analytic thinker thinker to begin with, but if I get deep into thought, it's to the point where I start holding conversations with myself out loud. Usually goes something like "Well if I do X, Y is most likely to happen, but then there is a 85% chance that Z may happen as well, ergo I should do....". This normally happens when I'm working on my computer or trying to decide on something.
As for other things, many people tell me my "perfect" grasp of English is strange. I think it's just my refusal to use slang.
Math is fun to me.
Most of the time I prefer to be alone than around others,
I'm fine being "just friends" with females and have no desire for a relationship
Typing code at a computer is more fun than anything to me.
And my afro. I consider my afro strange.
As for other things, many people tell me my "perfect" grasp of English is strange. I think it's just my refusal to use slang.
Math is fun to me.
Most of the time I prefer to be alone than around others,
I'm fine being "just friends" with females and have no desire for a relationship
Typing code at a computer is more fun than anything to me.
And my afro. I consider my afro strange.

-
BSX
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 970
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 am
- Custom Title: The member who doesn't swear much
- Location: I'm Scotland and I live in Scottish. Wait...
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have to single something out? Aaah this'll be hard. Let's just list a few things:
1) I talk to myself and think out loud quite frequently.
2) I will be daft and silly no matter the situation. There's only a couple of exceptions.
3) Non-sequiturs are at my command.
4) I can come up with a pun using virtually any word.
5) I can walk around someone else's house without footwear on but it feels weird if I walk around my own without slippers.
6) I get really uncomfortable when people talk about erh female parts...
1) I talk to myself and think out loud quite frequently.
2) I will be daft and silly no matter the situation. There's only a couple of exceptions.
3) Non-sequiturs are at my command.
4) I can come up with a pun using virtually any word.
5) I can walk around someone else's house without footwear on but it feels weird if I walk around my own without slippers.
6) I get really uncomfortable when people talk about erh female parts...
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.
-
Mr. C
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 935
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: Previously Cardiovore
- Location: England
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Similar to this: When a thought/scenario plays itself out in my head, I often mumble parts of it out loud without realising.BSX wrote:1) I talk to myself and think out loud quite frequently.
I also have a habit of sarcastically pretending not to know something, especially when its something I feel awkward about. I KNOW about it, but I pretend I don't in a sarcastic way.
...I need to learn that it NEVER works in my favour and makes me look like a dumbass. ¬_¬
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I'm Brazilian and I like to speak and write in Portuguese very much, but when I think to myself, I automatically do it in English. Just like that, automatically.

-
Blak The Great
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2512
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm
- Custom Title: ☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆
- Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I'd say that I've always argued with people using illogical logic. If that's considered trolling then well I guess I've been doing just that since I was in elementary school.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.











