[06-03-09]Well, uh...um, I like, want to continue all this Phoenix Wright stuff, but as I've told you, my life has taken a more serious turn and I have to focus strictly on this CD and all that encompasses it.
However, you guys have been kinda lost to me musically, and Jawsy just can't have that now can he? Well I decided with the band to promote myself to help promote us as a whole. I mean, it SAYS I'm the synth, so might as well show off my craft.
I'm working on a special project where I make a theme for each birthstone. I find it hard because there's the old birthstone collection and the new birthstone collection, and I prefer the old but ended up liking some of the new ones. Like June, Pearl would have been fun to make, but the Moonstone/Alexandrite sounded SO MUCH MOAR EPIC. Like seriously, say Alexandrite slowly in a real deep voice. Doesn't it just TINGLE 8D Hurr, I r dork plz. So far, I have Sapphire, Turquoise and Alexandrite finished, and am working on Diamond as we speak. My goal is to feature one of my songs on each of our CDs in order. Well, it would HELP if I SYNTHED them in order, but WHATEVER :V
Here's a freebie for you guys--won't be coming out till the 6th CD of ours anyway, or possibly the third CD of yours truly. Enjoy
Alexandrite.
.:Jaws
[02-03-09]
SO.
AGAIN.
Well now, this has not been fun, not been fun at ALL.
For those who have been keeping up with me, I've fallen very ill and this accident has not helped. I've been burned on my beautiful skin, like, EVERYWHERE, and it HASN'T been fun healing. It has been a long process, and therapy has been a bitch.
But all those other times when I said I was well? Were LIES. THIS one is the truth!! I FEEL LIKE A MILLION FUCKIN BUCKS. The pills are BLISSFUL and all the other meds have totally helped the process along. As for my skin, well, a trip the the dermatologist and he gave me this cream? Which hurts like BURNING. But my skin feels so silky smooth! Dude, it even got rid of old scars I had!! OH SCIENCE -handflop-
However...doesn't mean I can update this place like I want...buuuuuut, that's not necessarily a bad thing.
The good news is, my band is doing their convention touring circuit, and since I have a convention in less than two months to crash, I got a lot of work to do. The CD is about done, and I'll actually have links to like, the MySpace page or..something, I dunno. My only requirement? You WHORE IT OUT LIKE A MOTHA FUCKA. Why? Because those who do who meet me at these cons get to have one on one time with Jawsman and the band and the many many many MANY bottles of rum I will undoubtedly be bringing. I throw the best parties--you WANT this.
So please wish me luck on my journey, and I'll do the best I can to pick this up again. In the meantime though, enjoy the tracks I do have, and I'll do my best to crank out more, ja?
Don't stop the music

[29-01-09] -
SO.If you care, and I
hope you do, you've probably been wondering where Jawsy has been, ja?
Well, truth is, I got in a
bad accident. And I won't go into specifics, but I was like, burned, like, all over my gorgeous face and hands and neck and OH GOD..RELIVING IT... Srsly, my face is like, my most redeeming and beautiful feature, and the burns, they BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNED.
LUCKILY, I recovered almost! I'm still sexy, no scars surprisingly, WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE SRSLY, I was about to cuss out my doctors because I was SO freaked that I would be deformed after this! BUT I'M NOOOOOOOOOOOOT 8D
I figured I've recovered enough, time to jump back in the fray of things. It has been a year with Court Records and you all have been so good and patient to me, and I feel I owe you, just for being great. To celebrate my recovery, I brought myself a new electric guitar and the best damn pair of bass thumpers I could buy! When I take a lot of pain pills and OD, it almost doesn't hurt to wear them!!
And srsly, hurry the fuck up recovery, I'm due for a conch on my birthday in two weeks kthnx.
Art? Well I've been writing up a STORM lately (since its all I can do really ^^; ) and DAMN I'M GOOD. If only I cared for that idiot kink meme, I'd deliver...too bad I don't and think its a form of this fandom's cancer. OH WELL.
Speaking of cancers, I joined Tegaki...yes, I
do hate myself for it, but hey, it isn't all THAT bad when you ignore the roleplayers...I guess :/
As far as my music is going, I've more or less kept up. I love my electric. His name is Edward because he's glittery for FUCKING NOTHING AND I HATE IT. Even his PICKS are glittery!! WHAT THE FUCK, ED, WHAT THE FUCK. But like that Cullen whore, he is pretty and his chords are always clean. I'm sitting on Yori, my bass, and he's always been good to me. I practice with the band every other day, and we're right now making our Maxi single, so look for it with prices soon. We're currently scouting a proper producer and company; too bad there isn't much here, but Ash has people, so we'll see what comes out. We took on a cover band project and will be touring anime conventions soon, so that will be fun, and free conning? Hellz yeah, Jaws is down with that.
Long story short, I have a lot of things to do, a lot of people to talk to, a lot of music to be made; this accident backed me up two months!! OH SO MUCH TO DO. Better get to it, ja? A musician's work is never done!
Did I mention its my one year anniversary on CR? Cuz it is. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
[10-12-08Well as you can see, there are some changes. Some of them small, some of them pretty big.
-Cleared the Update Log cache. And moved some things around. Reformatted stuff, erased some tags, added new ones, etc etc.
-Still need volunteer singers, and now scouting for musicians. If this is you, you know what to do.
-Tonight (hopefully) I will put in a "Shut Up, I'm Getting There" progress meter for my RSTs. GOSH either my life is really friggin busy, or I'm friggin lazy--EITHER WAY I need to finish the first CD and I'm asking YOU THE FANS to KICK MY ASS ABOUT IT! Because if you don't, I'll keep getting hit with music ADD and trailing off, and Jawsy can't do that to you anymore! So QUIT LETTING ME!
--Also included is a list of the projects I'm currently working on with the expection of my band and personal CDs. But if you want to be informed, um...tell me so and I'll let you guys know~ I would love to have you guys support my REAL music too instead of just thise remixed pieces.
-You heard me right, I'm doing remixes, and there is no other place here I trust to put my music, so all requested extracurricular tracks will now have a section, as well as additional projects. That will be the bottommost section, so if you want to hear what you the fans requested, just look down.
HOWEVER. And I will put this is BIG RED LETTERS so people understand.
I will NOT--repeat--will NOT take ANY remix requests unless they are PMed to me with specifics! Comment here and I'll smile and walk on by. You want it? Ask for it properly. Because the last thing I need is my page being swamped with "DO A THIS MIX, DO A THAT MIX" As quoted from Damon Gant:

". . ." this page is reserved for GSAP after all.
-And I want to give a special thanks to
Lukegb my tech guy and soon to be music prodigy. He's so young and yet so intelligent and willing to learn and I think he deserves some thanks! He holds my strongest mirror site to this music, and in general he's just a real nektar kinda guy. If you see him in passing, give him a holler, ja?
WELL that's about it, got work to do and an Ethics final to pass. Ja~
Jaws's To Do List wrote:Kill Maki Tobayuu- I Owe Jade another theme
- I Owe Sapphire "Turnabout Sisters" (43% complete)
- I Owe Pie...SOMETHING...but I owe her XD
- I Owe (Someone, I forget) "Happy Birthday"....oddly...
- Finish PW - Ace Attorney OST
- Start posting tracks from the second OST
- 5 Tracks (at least)for the Stepmania Project
- Final Lullaby (in progress, 6 out of ??? tracks complete)
* * *
. - : Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney : - .