.: GSAP (True Meaning of Grief 10-06-09) :.

Put on some headphones and listen to the Sweet sweet music... Or other Audio
Post Reply
*Chiara*
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Italy

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by *Chiara* »

I'm sorry to hear this, get well soon! :edgy:
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

Takuya wrote:Rest well...

Why I imagined text R.I.P here? XD
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Comfortably Numb
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:58 am
Custom Title: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Comfortably Numb »

Aw, get better soon, Jaws!
Image
-The PW Musical!- In love with, and CR married to, Winged Cloud! <3
djsequence
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:39 pm
Custom Title: Papercrafts... Papercrafts everywhere.
Location: Here ----> X
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by djsequence »

Save your strength. You deserve it Jaws, for making such involved music. Take a deep breath and hold your head high. But most of all, make sure to rest those ears and eyes.

I got your songs in my iTunes now [Investigation Overtaked <Guilty Mix> is my favourite], and realized there's no album art for your songs.
If you have none that's alright. But mabie some fans *poke poke* can make some awesome ones if they so choose to. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there :)

I'm more into songs that have 2 or more song tracks threaded into each other. But, I rather enjoyed your flair to the classic music we all know and love. Which brings me to a small question; are you into entwining mixes? Mixing you're remixes together might have interesting results! And don't worry, it's not a request, it's more of a crazy idea of sorts... XD
[I was thinking Core+LogicAndTrick+Allegro or something along that line...?]
Image
Takuya
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
Custom Title: キラッ☆
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Takuya »

Zinle wrote:
Takuya wrote:Rest well...

Why I imagined text R.I.P here? XD


.___."

No, I obviously didn't mean it that way...

Being sick sucks, you feel bad and achy all over, and wanna go to bed and just lie there forever... >.<

So yeah. Rest well, and get well soon! >.<
Piper
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm
Custom Title: Musician Most Majestic
Location: In Defendant lobby No. 2... who's gonna help me now?

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Piper »

Bummer, Jaws, being sick sucks, especially when your a musician. I wish you well, my friend.
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by Jesswee »

I just listened to Inform the Truth (I missed it the first time xD).

Have sex with your synthesizer more often!

+Core is awesometastic. You're making me cry again ;_;
Image
DrHectic
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:38 am
Location: Australia

Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.

Post by DrHectic »

"Naruhodou And His Piano" oh my god that is awesome! All your stuff is fantastic!!!

Any chance of sheets for Naruhodou and his Piano? Definitely sounds playable...
Image
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

I WILL ENTER. 8D
MUCH SO. BUT I NEED A NEW TABLET PEN FIRST AND THE COSPLAY COMES FIRST AND CAPS COOL.
:D
But yes, I will try my best. :> <3

AND YAY JINGLY JINGLE. 8D
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

Just out of intrest, how much do you intend to sell the CD's for?
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

I am not the one selling them, just putting it into a format. Hell, I'd do it for free, really! (And kinda cuz I think Capcom would hate me <_< >_>) I'm kinda not the one doing this, someone else is who knows the legal mumbo--I just provide the music.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Takuya
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
Custom Title: キラッ☆
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Takuya »

Are you planning to do the 1-5 ones too?

In that caseee...

You have:


101 Gyakuten Saiban - Prologue
102 Courtroom Lounge ~ Beginning Prelude
111 Pursuit ~ Cornered (variation)
114 Ayasato Mayoi ~ Gyakuten Sisters' Theme 2001
116 Itonokogiri Keisuke ~ Itonokogiri Geijissu
120 Reminiscence ~ Light and Shadow of The Film Studio
125 Won The Case! ~ First Victory
126 Gyakuten Saiban - End
127 Gyakuten Sisters' Ballad
128 Houzuki Akane ~ Gyakuten Sisters' Theme 2005
129 Taiho-kun ~ I Want to Protect
130 Zaimon Kyousuke ~ A Detective Without a Desert


left. (If "Investigation Overtaked" counts as your official cornered theme, that is. The variation isn't really necessary, I suppose...)

>.<

Ganbatte...
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

Takuya wrote:]left. (If "Investigation Overtaked" counts as your official cornered theme, that is. The variation isn't really necessary, I suppose...)

>.<

Ganbatte...

Yet I would perfer another one.
one that was faster and had more feeling
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by The Doctor »

I still can't wait to hear what you'll do to Jake's theme.
Image
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! THE CD IS A LIE!!

It didn't even INCLUDE the Rise from the Ashes music!!

............

....guess I'm not as done as I thought T__T BACK TO WORK...

Oh, and sorry Scorchy, but you won't be hearing an official remastering of the Overtaked theme until Justice for All's appeal. Enjoy the remix though ^__^ its very ravetastic!
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Hinchy
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Hinchy »

Image

(click for hi-res)
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

I love the new reminiscence!
FABULOUS!!!
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Very nice, but your Album Art cannot be official art; the point maybe, but not the art, a) that's my preference, and b) again with the legallity of the whole thing. The title of the CD is on the first page of this thread--Gyakuten Saiban - The First Appeal. Because this personal project is all inclusive.
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
User avatar
Scorchgid
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Re: .: GSAP (Jingle & CONTEST!! Added!! 27-03-08) :.

Post by Scorchgid »

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! THE CD IS A LIE!!

It didn't even INCLUDE the Rise from the Ashes music!!

............

....guess I'm not as done as I thought T__T BACK TO WORK...

Oh, and sorry Scorchy, but you won't be hearing an official remastering of the Overtaked theme until Justice for All's appeal. Enjoy the remix though ^__^ its very ravetastic!


:edgeworth: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh and Zachary Hinchliffe it is very good. :edgy:
If ETJT put it up for poll i would vote for it :butzthumbs:
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
QBnoYouko
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
Location: SF
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by QBnoYouko »

Whoa, nice use of the harp there for Classroom Trial! It's a great track in the game (even used during 2-2 I believe).
Image
TurnaboutGalka
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:41 am
Custom Title: Awesome

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by TurnaboutGalka »

De-lurking just to say I love the Classroom Trial piece :D
Also that it counts as a double remix! That song was also used in Viewtiful Joe!
Ayasato-chan
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:08 am
Custom Title: Magical isn't it?
Location: In ur sig

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Ayasato-chan »

If I may ask, can you do the Allegro for PW: AA? I see you have done the moderate.
Retired from the RP Section
Image
jmmichal
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:32 am
Custom Title: Steering my way to Justice!
Location: Courtroom

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by jmmichal »

It's there, isn't it? The Allegro for Cross Examination AA?
Takuya
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
Custom Title: キラッ☆
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Takuya »

Skye y Ayasato wrote:If I may ask, can you do the Allegro for PW: AA? I see you have done the moderate.


Both the Moderate and Allegro are there...

Both are appropriately named "Moderate" and "Allegro". ^^;
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

The blue badger theme....
It's sweet ^_^

Actually, my aunt uses this to get her child to sleep.
(She told me to say hi for you and MUCH thanks)
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Aevitas
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
Location: somewhere in La-La Land
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Aevitas »

About your contest:
What exactly do you want on your cover? e.g. exact title, track listings (back cover), composed by, etc.

I'd like to enter something if possible, depending on the deadline and such. ^^
Enter The Jaws Theme
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Enter The Jaws Theme »

Leave all those details to me. I just need art for it. I'm making a label now, but it is nothing that I cannot put on myself.

* * *

so...I should be finishing this stuff...but...I'm working on a project with the same people who made the music for Crisis!!!! SO WISH ME LUCK AND I'LL BE BACK SOON!
Image

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Zinle »

Well...good luck!
d ^_^ b
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Grimmjizzle
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:08 pm
Custom Title: JECTION!
Location: U.K

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Grimmjizzle »

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:Leave all those details to me. I just need art for it. I'm making a label now, but it is nothing that I cannot put on myself.

* * *

so...I should be finishing this stuff...but...I'm working on a project with the same people who made the music for Crisis!!!! SO WISH ME LUCK AND I'LL BE BACK SOON!



Crisis? *thinks*

dasdasdsa *headdesk* Why do i feel so stupid for not knowing what that is....


and APRI L FOO LS LOL. Everything has been turned to things like "line dance" or "La li lo lu le" LOL
Image
Piper
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm
Custom Title: Musician Most Majestic
Location: In Defendant lobby No. 2... who's gonna help me now?

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Piper »

Absolutely beautiful on the new Reminiscence, Jaws. Absolutely georgeous. If I had really thought about it, this is one of the songs I really love from the series. It's kinda sad, but kinda powerful at the same time... I think you captured the feel of this song very well. Thank you so very much...
kevintobing
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:19 pm
Custom Title: Mr.Twister
Location: Samarinda(Indonesia)

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by kevintobing »

No Update???
Image[/URL]
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Jesswee »

Awesome things require awesome amounts of time :keiko:
Image
kana-hajime
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:09 am
Custom Title: Loving Shi-Long Lang~!

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by kana-hajime »

you have some awesome remixes!!
my favourite is "Naruhodou And His Piano" and I even drew fanart of it -
Spoiler:
Image

i loved it so much =]
ItsaMystery
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:49 am
Custom Title: :n1nj4:

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by ItsaMystery »

Wow, awesome stuff you have here. :) The specific instruments and sounds you choose really work well for each respective remix. Kudos!

I use FL Studio and make music on my own for fun. As a project for fun/music practice, I thought it'd be fun to try remixing some of the PW songs similar to what you've done here (this was before I found the thread, however); at this point, I've discovered your thread and am not sure if I can compete with the quality and awesomeness of your remixes, but I'll still try giving it a shot anyway. :P

Anyway, I read through the thread and noticed that you use FL Studio for some of your songs(?). I was wondering--if you wouldn't mind sharing, of course--what kind of instruments/VST plugins you use to get the sounds you use (especially some of the orchestral string sounds). I'd love to try and push myself past some of the preset FL plugins to get past that "preset"-ish sound and feeling of the songs.

Thanks for your help/info! I look forward to hearing more from you. :)

Good luck with the Crysis team! :P

- Itsa
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Gozu »

where are you jaws :( i miss your music
kevintobing
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:19 pm
Custom Title: Mr.Twister
Location: Samarinda(Indonesia)

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by kevintobing »

Me Too :(
Image[/URL]
Pie
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
Location: Gaia, usually.
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Pie »

Argh. Sorry folks, please allow me to explain.

Jaws is having some severe technical difficulties right now. Basically, his computer keeps breaking, he goes to have it fixed, and then it breaks again. He's trying to get the store to just replace it already.

He's doing what he can to get back on and working on his music ASAP. :larry:
Image
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Jesswee »

Broken computers make me want to smash my head into things :nixiesob:
Image
User avatar
PhoenixWright
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:24 am
Custom Title: ...what the heck, I don't even--!
Location: ???

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by PhoenixWright »

By the way, Jaws ( When he gets this )....

I'm doing a thing for Stepmania(DDR sim) and I wanted to ask if I can use your music for my mini-project.
Image
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: .: GSAP (Contest Rules added!! 28-03-08) :.

Post by Jesswee »

OH THAT WOULD BE NEAT! Then I could do a little keyboard dance while listening n.n
Image
Post Reply