The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Ansem360
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:44 pm

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Ansem360 »

YOU'RE AWESOME! Have you ever animated these sprites?
You know, this is a sig.
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

I have no animating program. Oops Some people from the old board did animate my Lana and Catcher sprites before though.

Now: What if Cody Hackins was a girl?
Image

EDIT: Just realized that even with costume changes, GS4 sprites are a pain to edit. Payne

Image
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.

...close enough. *guitar riff*
Demonic Defense
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:42 pm

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Demonic Defense »

Officer V.C wrote:Wait, what Maid!Femm!Edgey?
Image

Very nice indeed. Sal
Ela-chan
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: OH SHI-
Location: Spain

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Ela-chan »

i must that you are amazing! I'm in love with Blooming!! <33
http://felicia-val.deviantart.com<--My DeviantART site ^^
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Girl Cody is ADORABLE.

And Kyouya Dante kicks ass.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
AshfordPride
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:51 pm
Custom Title: The Wrong Guy

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by AshfordPride »

Is there anything more cute and disturbing as seeing characters as the opposite gender? If there is, I haven't found it.
Image
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Well VC's are amazing.

GO MAKE A NEW PHOENIX WRONG.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
masaru
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
Location: Bristol England

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by masaru »

OH NO I CANT SEE THE WELLINGTON ONE
!!! O:
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
Croik
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5255
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
Location: America
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Croik »

Officer V.C wrote:Image
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.


That is totally fucking hawt. Wendy Oldbag
ImageImage
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by The Sandwich »

Officer V.C wrote:Image
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.


I'm using that as my MSN avy.
fuck
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

masaru wrote:OH NO I CANT SEE THE WELLINGTON ONE
!!! O:


OH NOEZ IMGSPOT HAS FAILED ME AGAIN *seppuku* Yeah, keep refreshing and checking back. This is why I'm not so keen on using IMGSpot or Imageshack...(Me likes teh 'Bucket and Xs.to =D)

DarzieP wrote:I'm using that as my MSN avy.

*air guitar of victory*

Croik wrote:That is totally fucking hawt. Wendy Oldbag

Edgy *another guitar of victory* Feel free to use any of these edits you feel fit well for showing, if you want, Croik.

And then I had a fanon speculation about future Odoroki arc installments.
Image
This is Shisu, Naibun. Aka "Hidden sheath." And from that pun and how he looks alone figure out the rest of who Mr. Shisu just may be. Von Karma
Last edited by Officer V.C on Wed May 16, 2007 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

I could LOVE to see "Shisu Naibun" if he is who I think he is and I'm sure he is he'd better be why am I talking in run-on sentences where's my period button aaaacckkk I'm like Wendy Oldbag gasp gasp pant choke gaaaaaaaag~
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
masaru
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
Location: Bristol England

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by masaru »

OMG
richie as a gril he /she look's
soooo pretty
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
Jibo
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1851
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
Custom Title: ~We will become one~
Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Jibo »

Officer V.C wrote:Image
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.

...close enough. *guitar riff*
Awesome, simply awesome. I only got out of awe to post this. Matt
Image
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

Officer V.C wrote:Image
TO HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK! Wait.

...close enough. *guitar riff*
WOOOOOW! VERY NICE! Edgy
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

If you lurk around the Genderbend threads you already know what I'm gonna post up. Kyouya
Image
For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.
Last edited by Officer V.C on Sat May 12, 2007 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuu-chan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Yuu-chan »

I'd hit it. -SHOT-
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

The brilliance of VC continues!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Crimson
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:18 am
Custom Title: Mother 1, 2 and 3 Fan

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Crimson »

Officer V.C wrote:Image


I think I'm in love! Chef
Ela-chan
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: OH SHI-
Location: Spain

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Ela-chan »

Officer V.C wrote:If you lurk around the Genderbend threads you already know what I'm gonna post up. Kyouya
Image
For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.

O___O sexeh!! <3 you are fantastic!! <3333
http://felicia-val.deviantart.com<--My DeviantART site ^^
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Updated Femm!Kyouya with two additional frames to her pose, and fixed the mouth on her second frame and the earring size. Also tried to shade her right side in differently since it looked like she was cross-eyed.

Image
Fanfare
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:09 am
Custom Title: This is not spy
Location: Fishtown, USA
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Fanfare »

Officer V.C wrote:If you lurk around the Genderbend threads you already know what I'm gonna post up. Kyouya
Image
For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.


...V.C. wins the forum. Seriously, you have the best sprites. <3

*attempts to imagine a she-Kyouya air guitar*

...

YES. EXCELLENT.
Image

My DeviantART account

Sexy Angie icon by me, sorry dudes. No stealing here, please.
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Officer V.C wrote:Image


Sweet Sprites, I love them all, I was justt wondering if you made this yourself or based it off another sprite?
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Kaden Rapius wrote:
Officer V.C wrote:Image


Sweet Sprites, I love them all, I was justt wondering if you made this yourself or based it off another sprite?


For the curious ones, I used Young Mia's body, one of her other heads, and Kyouya's hair and bling and shirt collar.


Ayup. Yanni Yogi And basically based the costume off a few sketches I did in math class.
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Officer VC?

Can I marry you?


Seriously, your sprite edits are LOVE. You're the best damn spriter on the forum (and we've got some good sprite editors here, so that's saying something).
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Holy Hell »

Winkey's right. You are an amazing spriter.

Creativity and expertise finds itself under your contract.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Thank you all! Edgy I've had past experiences with Sonic-spriting, so I'm got experience in this field. PW sprites are probably my hardest to do since it usually takes around one hour to do a startoff pose of the sprite. From there it's a bit more easier if you reuse bases and whatnot.

I bring a VC-reduxed sheet of our favorite spiky-haired lawyer. Nothing spectacular; just some tweaking and recoloring here and there. (Note: Only people who have played GS4 will understand this.) Hobohodo
Image
EDIT: Feck, screwed up the badge position. X_x

Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this. Maya Fey
Image
E~A
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:06 am
Custom Title: Novice bimbo
Location: California, USA

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by E~A »

GS4 Maya?
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

E~A wrote:GS4 Maya?


Most likely yes. Most likely no too; this was just an idea that popped into my head. I see her more of the leading mystic in Kurain. Edgy
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Officer V.C wrote:Thank you all! Edgy I've had past experiences with Sonic-spriting, so I'm got experience in this field. PW sprites are probably my hardest to do since it usually takes around one hour to do a startoff pose of the sprite. From there it's a bit more easier if you reuse bases and whatnot.

I bring a VC-reduxed sheet of our favorite spiky-haired lawyer. Nothing spectacular; just some tweaking and recoloring here and there. (Note: Only people who have played GS4 will understand this.) Hobohodo
Image
EDIT: Feck, screwed up the badge position. X_x

Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this. Maya Fey
Image


Beef *Chokes on Cherry Coke* BAAH! WAAH! THOSE ARE JUST BRILLIANT!

Sorry you caught me off guard... >>;

Yes these are absolutely brilliant, though Phoenix's face on the lower row looks like hes been beaten up Eh?
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
n0wM3
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:08 pm
Custom Title: Escapist
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by n0wM3 »

Officer V.C wrote:Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this. Maya Fey
Image


Oh my gosh!! She's like Maya in my "Maya's a lawyer" drawing, only older XDD

Btw, YOU.ARE.AWESOME.
Kyouya --> Dante = OMG
Female Kyouya --> 0jadh918237oasda34qgfsdfs
"Shishu, Naibun" thingy = ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the other sprites are... OMG too, y'know XDDD
Ela-chan
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: OH SHI-
Location: Spain

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Ela-chan »

wow you never cease to amaze me!!! *__* I love the new sprites, especially the Maya one!! :D oh btw...I'm in case two of GS4, so I don't understand too much what's going on with this new suit of Nick...but oh well... I love the new sheet :D
http://felicia-val.deviantart.com<--My DeviantART site ^^
Knolly
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:11 am
Custom Title: SHAZAM

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Knolly »

NICE...

Your newer stuff is just plain epic. Amazing job on Maya!
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Thanks, guys! The next thing I'll show might throw some of you off-guard at first since the edit looks crappier than most of my stuff...but trust me, if you know Capcom, you'll get this.

* * *

EVERYONE. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

Image

That is all.
Fanfare
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:09 am
Custom Title: This is not spy
Location: Fishtown, USA
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Fanfare »

...

...

...

...

*SQUEAL*

You win. I was waiting, PRAYING for someone to do this. XDDD ...Well, not exactly, but that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Garyuu's. THANK YOU. Crappier? Not at all! Your stuff is ALWAYS excellent.

ROCK-ON.
Image

My DeviantART account

Sexy Angie icon by me, sorry dudes. No stealing here, please.
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

... I don't know Capcom that well. Perhaps someone would be willing to explain the joke?
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
MuzicLov3r
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:23 am
Custom Title: ^____^
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by MuzicLov3r »

Android 21 3/7 wrote:... I don't know Capcom that well. Perhaps someone would be willing to explain the joke?


Megaman ZX. He's from megaman ZX.

Meet Girouette.

Image
Image
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

oooooohhh! ... :D I love Kirihito even more now!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

No no, that's not it either besides character design! I mean like, Giro is almost like the mentor of the two main characters in the game (according to the 3-min promo vid which is quite spoilery), and he's like, all smiley and calm and noble outwards, like Kirihito! Edgy
n0wM3
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:08 pm
Custom Title: Escapist
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by n0wM3 »

MuzicLov3r wrote:
Android 21 3/7 wrote:... I don't know Capcom that well. Perhaps someone would be willing to explain the joke?


Megaman ZX. He's from megaman ZX.

Meet Girouette.

Image


oh... oh my.

Then again, cool sprite, Mr.Officer V.C!!! XDD Redd White
Post Reply