Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney: The Forgotten Legacy!Topic%20Title

Now with Glasses!

This game will have a whopping 10 cases, half of which involve you playing as Kristoph Gavin, and the other half you play as Apollo, Ema, and Klavier, and maybe even Phoenix.
It shall be made using PWLib (the original plan was for it to be made using AA online, but since PWLIB is coming out change of plan) and will have a few familiar faces making a return, some difficult cases, and some new characters using the character editor.
Dahlia Hawthorne shall return as will Gant and a few more beloved characters.
Kristoph's arc will take place in between AA and JFA to act as flashback cases, there might even be some built into Apollo's arc.
If you have any ideas for specific cases, etc please do suggest them and comment on this please in this topic.
Back, check out LOZ AA.
Re: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney: The Forgotten Legacy!Topic%20Title

WOW ambitious are we? Good luck with the project.

By the way it would be cool if you could release it case by case so we don't have to wait for the whole thing. Since it's so huge and all!

I think it's a great idea to explore kristoph's past.
Creator of PyWright, the lovable case construction system!
Also visit the PyWright post.

A fad in a castle

I have an idea for a case, which I originally planned to make it in AA Online, but I think I rather have someone else use it.

*Ahem*

Best in Turnabout
Missile the police dog has gotten a very early retirement it seems, after everyone found out that he simply cannot ignore Samurai Dogs no matter what. His trainer and now owner, a police officer, decides to train him for other things. This might sound a bit strange, but his trainer decides to enter him into a dog show - where Edgeworth and his purebred Rough Collie also happen to be. However an accident happens, Edgeworth and his collie are attacked by another dog. Edgeworth is seriously injured and falls into a coma, and his collie is dead. They find Missile in the same room alone with them, and covered in their blood.

Missile is accused of injuring Edgeworth and killing his collie, and there's also some suspicions on his trainer. Your job as a defense attorney is to defend your client, a dog.

Okay not very canon, but I don't really care. Feel free to edit any of that if you want to use it.
ImageImageImage

Pleeaase don't hurt me.

Are we all in a Ace Attoney fan game craze? Not that I'm complaining of course. :D
Thanks Elriel for the sig!

Don't mess.

I shall be available should you wish to develop ideas, need copy-editing, or look for testers.

Now with Glasses!

Here's a few cases:

Turnabout Gravedigger: Kristoph must defend a gravedigger accused of murdering a man visiting his deceased wife. Payne proscutes.

Turnabout Hunter: A hunter is accused of hunting innocent endangered animals and Kristoph must defend him. New prosecutor.
Back, check out LOZ AA.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games