Quodoth: Ass Attorney

For sprite comics (PW-related only)
Post Reply
Qualrath
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper

Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by Qualrath »

Spoiler sprites possible in future, but there's nothing like this now, so i will tag the topic when they appear.

WARNING! First trial sucks a big one, if you want to read it, do it at your risk. You will be either bored to death or REEEAAALLYY disgusted.
However, I post it because I need something to start with, right? ^^" I also needed to introduce the characters.

The idea of making a comic came to me and my "Internet pal" while playing some fictional, stupid-to-the-level-of-insanity trials via a messenger. He was the one who gave me the idea of a character such as Quodoth ^^"

So, contents:
-bad language
-stupid jokes
-BOREDOM(so far)
-no Payne
-absurd
-absurd

Also, I'm afraid you won't get many of the jokes unless you're familiar with Polish RPG Maker community. Eh, whatever, here goes nothing:

PART I:
@Episode 1:
Page 1: http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3672/panel1ol9.png
Page 2: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2044/panel2sb0.png
Page 3: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7990/panel3ow9.png
Page 4: http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/9018/panel4wb1.png
Page 5: http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/589/panel5qz6.png
Page 6: http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3732/panel6.png
Page 7: http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4368/panel7eb4.png
Page 8: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/803/panel8sg5.png
Page 9: http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6460/panel9mb8.png
Page 10: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3227/panel10xw6.png
Page 11: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8974/panel11ix5.png
Page 12: http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3779/panel12dw0.png
@Episode 2:
Page 13: http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1613/panel13mi5.png
Page 14: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3880/panel14.png
Page 15: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6031/panel15.png
Page 16 http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1254/panel16.png
Page 17: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2641/panel17.png

Character names pronounciation:
FlaczeQ: Flah-check (^^")
K-Lafior: Kah-lah-fee-ohr
Ludzix: Impossible to describe xD


Criticism welcome!
Last edited by Qualrath on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jokerta
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:08 pm
Custom Title: Detective... Well, not yet.

Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by Jokerta »

Nice! The comics great!... How come in the last comic his visor became BLUE?
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... =11&t=9912 < --- Franziska X Phoenix Fan Fiction =P

<insert awesome signature that totally PWNS here>
Current AA Project: Turnabout... Love?
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by Sphinx »

OMG, I laughed so hard irl tbh. XD
Keep them coming! :D
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Qualrath
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper

Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by Qualrath »

Whoah, someone actualy liked it!
And even Sphinx wants it to be continued! ^^ Thanks, people! xD

Ah, his visor became blue because of perceive system being activated. It will be explained later, but there's nothing more to it, acually.
Qualrath
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper

Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by Qualrath »

Page 12 and 13 up, along with proununciations of some of the characters' names. Sorry for that ^^"
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by Sphinx »

That was...rahter odd. XD
Nice tho! :D
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Qualrath
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper

Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by Qualrath »

YAY, I came back from the dead!

...

I think.


Anyway, I added page 14 and 15 of this facepalm-ish comic. Try not to bleed while reading.
Qualrath
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper

Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by Qualrath »

Hah, I actually made another two pages. Dunno what for, though.
Anyway, page 16 and 17 are up and I'm gonna return to the forums soon after that loooooong break.

P.S.: Is the forum's layout screwed up for everyone else too, or is it just for me?
User avatar
ApolloJusticeWarrior
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 pm
Custom Title: Objection! that testimony is FLAWLESS!
Location: Sheffield,England

Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by ApolloJusticeWarrior »

[quote="Qualrath"]YAY, I came back from the dead!

...

I think.


OMG!!! You can rise from the dead too cool haha :edgy:

and cool comics as well :will:
.:.:Phoenix Wright:.:.

.:.:Trucy Wright:.:.

.:.:Apollo Justice:.:.

.:.:Ema Skye:.:.

.:.:Klavier Gavin:.:.

.:.:Kristoph Gavin:.:.
Lje
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm
Custom Title: I am lying.
Location: Floating in a sea of pink lipgloss. YUM!<3

Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney

Post by Lje »

Lol, just lol xD
{ Waiting for divine inspiration. }
Post Reply