Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

For sprite comics (PW-related only)
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by PhoenixFire »

T__T
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 4 now up)

Post by Aviv »

DURRRRRRRRRRRR. PAGE FIVE.
Image
Image
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by The Doctor »

That's pretty cool. I like it better than your attempts at humor.
Very neat, I must say. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Also, we all know I'd throw awesome parties...

And it needs more me.
((WAITWAIT SHOLY HIT YOU COULD HAVE ME TESTIFY CAUSE IT'S MY HOUSE HELL YES))
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Aviv »

If you threw such an awesome party, how come i didn't come?
And you nearly got your friend in jail, you bastard D:<
And sorry dude, i already have the script sorted out :/
I can put you in case 2, though..
Image
Image
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by The Doctor »

Didn't you get the invitation?
Daaaaaamn. What happened?
And I did not get Danny almost put in jail!

But it would make sense for me to testify, as it was my party...at my house...hosted by me...
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Yah.... But i already finished the script :(
So uhh, you know.
Image
Image
Lord Nathaniel
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Lord Nathaniel »

Hooray, More. ^_^
You're working through this quite quickly... not that I'm complaining.
It's very interesting, and I am impressed you've thought this far ahead, very nice Avi. ^_^
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
Harra Arial
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:21 am
Custom Title: Let the dream begin~
Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Harra Arial »

Excellent work on Chapter Five, I must say! <3 I love how Harra's turning this entire thing around. XD
Image
NaturallyLazy
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 am
Custom Title: Just call me Natty!!
Location: Blinking and in the sun

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by NaturallyLazy »

I like how this is turning out Aviv! Makes me wish I had a sprite so I could be in it. Meh, whatever.

So, that's the way the fish flies![/random spam]
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Aviv »

GODAMNIT, WHY DOES EVERYONE REQUEST THEIR OCS D:
Yeah, guys. i'll accept OC auditions for the next case ONLY while i'm working on the case before that. :|
Case 2 auditions are closed. OCs:
Aviv Hazan
Arine Ami
Danny Erman
Iban Serrot
Nathaniel Lavender (CURSE MY MEMORY, I THINK IVE GOT IT WRONG)
Harra Arial.
Shojogirl
The Doctor
While i'll work on the second case, i'll accept auditions for case three. ^^
Last edited by Aviv on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Sphinx »

Eep, I want in plx.
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Lord Nathaniel
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Lord Nathaniel »

Aviv wrote:Nathaniel Lavender (CURSE MY MEMORY, I THINK IVE GOT IT WRONG)


Actually, you have it exactly right. ^_^
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Hehe. Yayzors.
Image
Image
Mystic Mina
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 278
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 6:16 am
Custom Title: :|

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Mystic Mina »

Pretty nice. I like the twist in the plot...

x3 Your hair looks like it got burnt. D:
Image
Thanks to Glace Leau and Vickinator for the signature and avatar!
Married to Xero Wright! <3
Click here to join the TWEWY RP group at dA!
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Aviv »

I try. >_o
Image
Image
Madame Sho
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:35 pm
Custom Title: PM me, I bite ;)
Location: SF Bay Area

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Madame Sho »

Aw, Vivvy, I love it!!!! <3
Been here since 2/4/08
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Aviv »

^^
Thanks.
Image
Image
Insani99999
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 8:02 am
Custom Title: HeadHump!
Location: Phillipines
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Insani99999 »

OMG awesome comic.
cant wait for page 6 :D
Image
The 11-year old prince of insanity.
Talk to me on Yahoo Messanger: Insani99999@yahoo.com

http://insanity-09.myminicity.com/
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Ty. ^o^
Image
Image
Gikon
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:25 pm
Custom Title: THE DEFENSE IS IN LOVE!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Gikon »

YOU BASED ARINE OFF ME, DIDN'T YOU D:
I love my Azzy <3
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Aviv »

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
LIKE I WOULD BASE ANYONE OFF YOU!
Kidding. Sorry, but no :/
You're not the only green eyed blond i know, you know, you know?
Image
Image
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by PhoenixFire »

This really is awesome. I can't get enough of its. MOARRRR PLX.
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (Page 5 now up)

Post by Aviv »

Actually, me is uploading the final part. it is extra long, has 108 frames, and is 2.24. Patience.
Image
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)

Post by Aviv »

And here it is.
Enjoi.
boy, this wore me out.
Image
Image
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)

Post by PhoenixFire »

FUCK WII BROWSER

At least my computer will be fixed tomorrow :D

Alright then... Now that MT is finished... can I be in case 3? :)

I'll have a sprite later... so you don't need to make one, Viv. Please?
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)

Post by Aviv »

No, its not you >_< I think its this damn vista.
it resizes images or something..
Image
Image
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END)

Post by PhoenixFire »

Ni, it's wii.

My comp has XP so I am getting it repaired so I don't hafta get Vista. :\
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by Aviv »

Ahah, fixed.
You know, each time i look at the last frame, i smile for some reason. :)
Image
Image
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by root_beer_junkie »

Aw, how cute! Though the Phoenix part seemed a tad rushed...

Phoenix: Could you adopt Pearl for me?
Aviv: Um, actually-
Phoenix: KTHANXBAI!
Aviv: ...What just happened...?

Aw well. That was pretty funny.
Image
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by PhoenixFire »

Now that I got it to work...

That was awesome.
Image
Zeitgeist
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Custom Title: Joanna Newsom's #1 Fan :)
Location: London

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by Zeitgeist »

Good stuff I really enjoyed it!
Very funny and the drawings were adorable :)
Image
^ Click to get to my sigs and I'd love to take requests too ^
exCLOUDyGH
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:31 pm
Custom Title: Timid... sigh...
Location: Canovelles... Bcn... España... {Spain}...
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by exCLOUDyGH »

Good comic... Aviv... :shoe:
Image
Thanks to Apollo72 for the Sig...

I win as a Vanilla Townie in AAO Mafia Round Tenniversary Edition...
Lord Nathaniel
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by Lord Nathaniel »

That was a really good ending Avi. ^_^
That last panel was soo sweet too. ^_^
And I assume Aviv has a special power when he touches certain evidence? Call it a hunch, but I do like that as a possible development.
Oh~! And awwww, Pearly~! ^_^


Really good Avi. ^_^
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
NaturallyLazy
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 am
Custom Title: Just call me Natty!!
Location: Blinking and in the sun

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by NaturallyLazy »

YAY!! I love the end!
Pearls!!<3
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by The Doctor »

XD BEST BREAKDOWN EVER.
Great ending, yep.
Image
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by Aviv »

Hehe, Thanks, guys ^^
Fun fact:
This chapter has 108 frames. oO
Image
Image
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

YAY I GET TO SEE VIOLA AT THE END MWAHAHAH!
Image Image Lovely Rita
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by Sphinx »

I think I cried a little. ;o
MOAR!!11
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by Aviv »

Lol, why?
Image
Image
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

Re: Aviv Hazan: Ace Attorney (MEDIEVAL TURNABOUT END, NOW FIXED)

Post by Sphinx »

Because something flew in my eye. >.<
No, but the epic breakdown was epic. O:
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Locked