Orchestra concert encore in autumn
-
JapaneseGIRL
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:51 am
- Location: Nihon(Japan)
Orchestra concert encore in autumn
http://www.capcom.co.jp/gyakutensaiban/ ... index.html
http://www.capcom-fc.com/gyakusai_orchestra/
■公演名
「逆転裁判 特別法廷2008秋 オーケストラコンサート」~GYAKUTEN MEETS ORCHESTRA~
Gyakuten Saiban Special court 2008 autumn Orchestra concert ~GYAKUTEN MEETS ORCHESTRA~
■開催日
2008年9月23日(火・祝)
September 23, 2008
■開演時間
昼夜2回公演予定 公演時間90分予定
Night and day twice performance.
Performance time 90 minutes
■会場
オーチャードホール(JR/東京メトロ/東急電鉄/京王電鉄:渋谷駅)
Orshard hall
http://www.bunkamura.co.jp/orchard/index.html
■演奏
東京フィルハーモニー交響楽団
TOKYO PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
http://www.tpo.or.jp/english/index.html
■指揮者 conductor
栗田 博文
Hirofumi Kurita
■編曲 arrangement
岩垂 徳行
Noriyuki Iwadare
■スペシャルゲスト special guest
霜月はるか
Haruka Shimotsuki
「逆転裁判特別法廷 2008秋 オーケストラコンサート」公演決定
http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articl ... ws121.html
チケットの販売開始日は8月上旬を予定。
It is a plan of the beginning of August on the beginning to sell day of the ticket.
イベント内容(予定)
・オーケストラコンサート全14曲演奏(アンコール曲・新曲を含む)
・物販コーナーにてイベント限定グッズ販売
Event (A plan)
-Orchestra concert all 14 pieces performance(include an encore / a new song)
-It is event-limited goods sale at a sale corner
http://www.capcom-fc.com/gyakusai_orchestra/
■公演名
「逆転裁判 特別法廷2008秋 オーケストラコンサート」~GYAKUTEN MEETS ORCHESTRA~
Gyakuten Saiban Special court 2008 autumn Orchestra concert ~GYAKUTEN MEETS ORCHESTRA~
■開催日
2008年9月23日(火・祝)
September 23, 2008
■開演時間
昼夜2回公演予定 公演時間90分予定
Night and day twice performance.
Performance time 90 minutes
■会場
オーチャードホール(JR/東京メトロ/東急電鉄/京王電鉄:渋谷駅)
Orshard hall
http://www.bunkamura.co.jp/orchard/index.html
■演奏
東京フィルハーモニー交響楽団
TOKYO PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
http://www.tpo.or.jp/english/index.html
■指揮者 conductor
栗田 博文
Hirofumi Kurita
■編曲 arrangement
岩垂 徳行
Noriyuki Iwadare
■スペシャルゲスト special guest
霜月はるか
Haruka Shimotsuki
「逆転裁判特別法廷 2008秋 オーケストラコンサート」公演決定
http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articl ... ws121.html
チケットの販売開始日は8月上旬を予定。
It is a plan of the beginning of August on the beginning to sell day of the ticket.
イベント内容(予定)
・オーケストラコンサート全14曲演奏(アンコール曲・新曲を含む)
・物販コーナーにてイベント限定グッズ販売
Event (A plan)
-Orchestra concert all 14 pieces performance(include an encore / a new song)
-It is event-limited goods sale at a sale corner
日本在住の日本人。
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
I hadn't noticed this topic until GoNintendo made a post about it today.
But, who wants to bet that the encore piece is from Perfect Prosecutor?
But, who wants to bet that the encore piece is from Perfect Prosecutor?

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
crouton
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9207
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:26 am
- Custom Title: My OTP of OTP's. <3
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Oh man, I want to go!! ;_; Why can't I be going back to Japan in September?
You're probably right, Wooster. That the encore will be from Gyakuten Kenji.
Thanks for the info, JapaneseGIRL. ^_^
You're probably right, Wooster. That the encore will be from Gyakuten Kenji.
Thanks for the info, JapaneseGIRL. ^_^
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire
-
choco-yukawa
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:11 pm
- Custom Title: carving wooden attorneys
- Location: Land of Twilight
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
*cries in agony*
Why, whyyyyyy does the cost of living in Japan is so high?? I was about to go crazy and propose a holiday to Japan to my parents when I remembered that!
oh well, better wait for the cd/dvd...
I wonder what's the encore... I'm hoping of something from GS5 myself :D but I guess it's more likely Gyakuten Kenji.
Thanks for the info JapaneseGIRL ;v;
Why, whyyyyyy does the cost of living in Japan is so high?? I was about to go crazy and propose a holiday to Japan to my parents when I remembered that!
oh well, better wait for the cd/dvd...I wonder what's the encore... I'm hoping of something from GS5 myself :D but I guess it's more likely Gyakuten Kenji.
Thanks for the info JapaneseGIRL ;v;
-
BeaKManiak
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:05 pm
- Custom Title: Keyblade's Chosen
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Oh my god XD I will be in Tokyo the 23rd of September!!
Do someone know where can I buy the tickets online in August? Or will they sell them in Japan only?
Do someone know where can I buy the tickets online in August? Or will they sell them in Japan only?
-
choco-yukawa
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:11 pm
- Custom Title: carving wooden attorneys
- Location: Land of Twilight
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
be careful (and quick!), from what I know Japanese fans might actually make the tickets sold out in the first day. :O
-
smashedpotatoes
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 181
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:26 pm
- Custom Title: >__<
- Location: in the Large Hadron Collider
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
I want to see this real bad. Maybe I'll start swimming to Japan now... *sigh*
If only I was born several years earlier then maybe I'd be working by now and be able to afford to go there to watch T_T
If only I was born several years earlier then maybe I'd be working by now and be able to afford to go there to watch T_T

異議あり!Phoenix - Maya <3
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
You know what, I'm going to double my prediction. Not only do I think that the song will be from Perfect Prosecutor, but the song will be Key-Girl's theme. Honestly, it's either that or Gyakuten Kenji Court Suite.
Lets here it folks, place your bets on the bonus track.
Lets here it folks, place your bets on the bonus track.

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
crouton
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9207
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:26 am
- Custom Title: My OTP of OTP's. <3
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Those sound like pretty good bets, Wooster. ^_^
So, if they're doing this again, do you think that there's going to be some sort of publicity event like the last one? Maybe possibly with info on Gyakuten Kenji/GS5? Maybe even a release date? O_o (At least for GK.)
That'd be sweet. ^_^
So, if they're doing this again, do you think that there's going to be some sort of publicity event like the last one? Maybe possibly with info on Gyakuten Kenji/GS5? Maybe even a release date? O_o (At least for GK.)
That'd be sweet. ^_^
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire
-
choco-yukawa
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:11 pm
- Custom Title: carving wooden attorneys
- Location: Land of Twilight
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
I doubt they'd play a themesong for a chharacter nobody knows yet though. :P
Publicity event like the last one? Let's wish!
Publicity event like the last one? Let's wish!

-
JapaneseGIRL
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:51 am
- Location: Nihon(Japan)
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
カプコン、「逆転裁判」のオーケストラコンサート再演決定
公式ブログでは「演奏希望曲アンケート」を実施
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/doc ... saiban.htm
7月18日からはコンサートで演奏して欲しい曲のアンケートも行なわれる。
The tune to which you hope for the performance in the concert is questioned about on July 18.
公式ブログでは「演奏希望曲アンケート」を実施
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/doc ... saiban.htm
7月18日からはコンサートで演奏して欲しい曲のアンケートも行なわれる。
The tune to which you hope for the performance in the concert is questioned about on July 18.
日本在住の日本人。
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
-
Takuya
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
- Custom Title: キラッ☆
- Location: Singapore
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
NEW SONG?!
I WANT.
D:
Correction: I think you mean "The first hour". XDD
Hardcore fans. Ayup. :D
I WANT.
D:
choco-yukawa wrote:be careful (and quick!), from what I know Japanese fans might actually make the tickets sold out in the first day. :O
Correction: I think you mean "The first hour". XDD
Hardcore fans. Ayup. :D
-
Watatata~!
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: call me crazy
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Ahh. So that's what it was.
I was lurking through the various Japanese fanart sites and several had them blogging about this. Couldn't figure out what it meant until I saw this.
I was lurking through the various Japanese fanart sites and several had them blogging about this. Couldn't figure out what it meant until I saw this.

-
Umi Mizuno
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 5:30 am
- Custom Title: Trigger happy ♥
- Location: Squished under Grossberg's moobs.
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Aww I wish I could go to this. D: But thanks for the info!
[url=http://www.umi_mizuno.livejournal.com]
[/url]
[/url]-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
...Argh. Completely out of the area...and country, when the concert happens. Ah, well. Perhaps my dreams of it will suffice...
What I wouldn't do to get my hands on some of those event-only goods. I'm such a merchandise whore. :D
What I wouldn't do to get my hands on some of those event-only goods. I'm such a merchandise whore. :D
-
turnaboutobjection
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:37 am
- Custom Title: Objection!!
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
OMG!! I really hope I can see it, but it's exam periodㅠㅠ(cries) so I hope they sell the soundtracks!!
-
1sammy18
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 109
- Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:25 pm
- Custom Title: Justice :D :D
- Location: Emmeloord, Netherlands.
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
hmmm me is hoping for some news on GK or GS5 at the concert :D :D
Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical
- Blaise Pascal
-
crouton
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9207
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:26 am
- Custom Title: My OTP of OTP's. <3
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
1sammy18 wrote:hmmm me is hoping for some news on GK or GS5 at the concert :D :D
Same here!!

Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire
-
FlashPoint
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:16 pm
- Custom Title: Pleeaase don't hurt me.
- Scorchgid
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 810
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
I really really wanna go but i don't have the money :(
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
-
Naoto Shirogane
- Suspect

- Posts: 33
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 pm
- Custom Title: Memento Mori.
- Location: Miami
- JadenPrinceton
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:31 am
- Location: Boston
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Must...find way.. D: to get to japan!
I need to listen to the orchestra concert or I will explode~~~ (D: and whoever is the closest is cleaning it up!)
I myself would like to hear some news about GS5 and PP =3~~
Thanks so much for the info
!!
I need to listen to the orchestra concert or I will explode~~~ (D: and whoever is the closest is cleaning it up!)
I myself would like to hear some news about GS5 and PP =3~~
Thanks so much for the info
!!- maverick1000
- Suspect

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Maverick Kenmore: Defense Attorney
- Location: Scotland
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
It's not too much of a problem for me, i'll just watch some of the concert vids on youtube once it's out and buy the album when it appears on the web. But i would think that there will be some more songs form GS4 and GK and maybe GS5. i just hope it will be as fantastic as the first album. 


~Where is Justice in a world of Suffering?~
-
JapaneseGIRL
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:51 am
- Location: Nihon(Japan)
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
日本在住の日本人。
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
- Scorchgid
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 810
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Horray now we get to pick i voted gumshoe because there other one was crap.
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
- maverick1000
- Suspect

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Maverick Kenmore: Defense Attorney
- Location: Scotland
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Would someone be able to post what the choices are in english for the people who aren't well..."too good" at reading japanese? XD

~Where is Justice in a world of Suffering?~
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Larry has a theme song? What could they be referring to? Mr. Grossburg's theme perhaps?
Personal Thoughts on songs::
1. Gyakuten Saiban End: I thought it was a forgetable tune.
2. Gumeshoe's theme was in the first CD, and it was EXCELLENT. But, do we really want more of the same old or a new track?
3. Larry has a theme song? What could they be referring to? Mr. Grossburg's theme perhaps?
4. Jake Marshal's theme has a lot that could be lost in it. For instance, I thought the Big Band version of Zenitora's them played in the game was better then the versions preformed at either the Jazz or Second Orchestra concert. The Western style's just really different from Orchestra.
5. The perceive song was a remix of the cross examine theme, and we technically already have that.
6. Ema's Theme... Not a bad song, and they have two versions which gives more for a new melody to preform. But nothing about it screams concert to me.
Personal Thoughts on songs::
1. Gyakuten Saiban End: I thought it was a forgetable tune.
2. Gumeshoe's theme was in the first CD, and it was EXCELLENT. But, do we really want more of the same old or a new track?
3. Larry has a theme song? What could they be referring to? Mr. Grossburg's theme perhaps?
4. Jake Marshal's theme has a lot that could be lost in it. For instance, I thought the Big Band version of Zenitora's them played in the game was better then the versions preformed at either the Jazz or Second Orchestra concert. The Western style's just really different from Orchestra.
5. The perceive song was a remix of the cross examine theme, and we technically already have that.
6. Ema's Theme... Not a bad song, and they have two versions which gives more for a new melody to preform. But nothing about it screams concert to me.

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
- Scorchgid
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 810
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Im afried i disagree with you Wooster on the gumshoe tune I didn't like it.
didn't sound like the music in the game i hardly reconised it.
and Gyakuten Saiban End: i thought they wanted to do 3 again (god I had enough of that.)
but if its one (which was one of my fav) then i fully support it.
didn't sound like the music in the game i hardly reconised it.
and Gyakuten Saiban End: i thought they wanted to do 3 again (god I had enough of that.)
but if its one (which was one of my fav) then i fully support it.
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
-
crouton
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9207
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:26 am
- Custom Title: My OTP of OTP's. <3
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Thanks for linking the form to vote, JapaneseGirl! 
And I was actually able to understand some stuff on there, so... yay for me! XD

And I was actually able to understand some stuff on there, so... yay for me! XD
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire
-
Komachi
- Donor

- Posts: 1317
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
- Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
- Location: Ottawa
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Scorchgid wrote:Im afried i disagree with you Wooster on the gumshoe tune I didn't like it.
didn't sound like the music in the game i hardly reconised it.
and Gyakuten Saiban End: i thought they wanted to do 3 again (god I had enough of that.)
but if its one (which was one of my fav) then i fully support it.
I believe they want to do the 1...or it would be marked as 3.
You can call me whatever you want:3


-
Vony
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:12 pm
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Wooster wrote:Larry has a theme song?
Yup. In Trials and Tribulations. It's not a very good song, though. >.>
-
choco-yukawa
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:11 pm
- Custom Title: carving wooden attorneys
- Location: Land of Twilight
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
I'm voting for Gyakuten Saiban -end, since that's the only one I want to hear in orchestra apart from Gumshoe's theme, who knows, it might be quite good! I don't think Jake Marshall's theme suits orchestra, and Larry's song annoys me. For number 5 and 6 Wooster said it better :P
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
*Re-reads through my GS3 Soundtrack and finds Larry's theme*
...
YEOUCH! Do not want!
(Has enough knowledge and makes a vote)
Man I was disappointed. The Magical Trick CD did a great rendition of Grossburg's theme, I would've liked to hear something along those terms with real instruments.
...
YEOUCH! Do not want!
(Has enough knowledge and makes a vote)
Man I was disappointed. The Magical Trick CD did a great rendition of Grossburg's theme, I would've liked to hear something along those terms with real instruments.

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Miles Wright 114
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 12:24 pm
- Custom Title: Put that cookie down!
- Location: North East England
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
I voted 4 Ema Skye.
-
BeaKManiak
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:05 pm
- Custom Title: Keyblade's Chosen
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Nobody knows when will be the tickets available?
Edit: Sorry JapaneseGIRL, I didn't see your PM until now! Well, if you have to live in Japan to buy the tickets, it's a little impossible for me, then
Edit: Sorry JapaneseGIRL, I didn't see your PM until now! Well, if you have to live in Japan to buy the tickets, it's a little impossible for me, then

-
KendiKong
- Suspect

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:34 am
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
I want me some Gyakuten Saiban End and Ema's Theme
Trucy's theme needs to be there also.
Trucy's theme needs to be there also.

-
Plankton614
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:45 pm
- Custom Title: ローカライザー
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Interesting choices. It would be nice to hear something new to the real orchestral scene, so they would all be fine in that regard.
That said, I HATE Larry's Theme, so let's hope against that one. GS End would be neat, but it's certainly not musically the most exciting piece. I liked the way they treated Gumshoe's Theme in the original "orchestra" album, but a fully orchestral version would be even better, naturally. The only qualm I have with that is that we have technically heard an "orchestral" Gumshoe's Theme before and I dunno if a live version would be strong enough to stand on its own. Trucy's Theme would be cute, as would Ema's, and I would love to hear an orchestral version of either. Jake Marshall is certainly an interesting choice, but it's a quality theme, so I wouldn't mind it as an encore.
What I would really like, however, is perhaps an SL-9 medley. That way we could include Marshall's Theme, Ema's Theme, the ever-so delicious Gant's Theme, and perhaps even a guest appearance by The Blue Badger! All I would ask is that Gant's Theme be a little longer and/or fuller than the one from the Villain Suite. That version was too short and failed to capture Gant's gregarious personality (
)--it was too light, too mysterious (
).
Moreover, I would KILL (oh, the irony!) to hear Dahlia's Theme in orchestral splendor.
I thought that Kurain's Genealogy was a brilliantly crafted medley, and I would love to hear it live. Make it happen. ;)
That said, I HATE Larry's Theme, so let's hope against that one. GS End would be neat, but it's certainly not musically the most exciting piece. I liked the way they treated Gumshoe's Theme in the original "orchestra" album, but a fully orchestral version would be even better, naturally. The only qualm I have with that is that we have technically heard an "orchestral" Gumshoe's Theme before and I dunno if a live version would be strong enough to stand on its own. Trucy's Theme would be cute, as would Ema's, and I would love to hear an orchestral version of either. Jake Marshall is certainly an interesting choice, but it's a quality theme, so I wouldn't mind it as an encore.
What I would really like, however, is perhaps an SL-9 medley. That way we could include Marshall's Theme, Ema's Theme, the ever-so delicious Gant's Theme, and perhaps even a guest appearance by The Blue Badger! All I would ask is that Gant's Theme be a little longer and/or fuller than the one from the Villain Suite. That version was too short and failed to capture Gant's gregarious personality (
)--it was too light, too mysterious (
).Moreover, I would KILL (oh, the irony!) to hear Dahlia's Theme in orchestral splendor.
I thought that Kurain's Genealogy was a brilliantly crafted medley, and I would love to hear it live. Make it happen. ;)-
Felice
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 120
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:31 pm
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
No option for Distant Traces of Beauty? I am sad. SAD. T_T
-
Misheru Rii
- Suspect

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 2:18 am
- Location: Hong Kong
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
Distant traces of Beauty is one of my favorites in Ace Attorney's music!! Too bad there's no option... Larry's theme is, how do you say? A bit too energetic.
I'm not sure but are tickets already all sold out? I was just looking around the orchestra blog and official website worrying for the last few hours.
I'm not sure but are tickets already all sold out? I was just looking around the orchestra blog and official website worrying for the last few hours.
-
wassamattawityucca
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 169
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm
- Custom Title: Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!
Re: Orchestra concert encore in autumn
I'll be voting for Jake Marshall's Theme.
I've always loved those crazy songs that wouldn't seem to match an orchestra setting, and based on how they pulled off Zenitora's Theme, I think that can do it well!
I've always loved those crazy songs that wouldn't seem to match an orchestra setting, and based on how they pulled off Zenitora's Theme, I think that can do it well!











