What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Hope you're more musically inclined than Phoenix
Post Reply
Ace Attorney Rimmer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 pm
Custom Title: What a guy.
Location: UK, Snarestone Village

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Ace Attorney Rimmer »

Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire

Love this new song.
Image
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Balrog »

Rick Rollerz XD
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Millini
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Millini »

"Fresh Tendrils" by Soundgarden.

Because Superunknown is badass.
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)
Image
MikeMeekinsFan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3426
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:02 am
Custom Title: Love, learn, live.
Location: Lurking here and there.
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by MikeMeekinsFan »

Dare - Gorillaz

I love this song.
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by PhoenixFire »

Millini wrote:"Fresh Tendrils" by Soundgarden.

Because Superunknown is badass.


AHAHA

I'm listening to Soundgarden as well.

Loud Love - Soundgarden

I looooooovelovelove this band now. :D
Image
Duclis
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Duclis »

You're like. Addicted.

And up until a second ago I had "Forgiven" by Within Temptation playing.

I'm not saying why :C
Blackbird
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Blackbird »

Hey, that's pretty cool. There are other people here that like Soundgarden =D. You might enjoy this track. It's Chris Cornell (vocalist of Soundgarden, Audioslave, etc.) doing an acoustic cover of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean". It's pretty amazing, really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48RC_S8h3w
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

One Step Closer - Linkin Park

Listening to this song again makes me grateful to Harmonix (or, should I say, MTV? :P) for getting this song into Rock Band 2.
Image
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

Yesterday I got five albums.... Toxicity and Mezmerize by System of a Down, and I also got Deadwing, Fear of a Blank Planet, and Lightbulb Sun by Porcupine Tree. I love both of these bands so damn much.

I'm listening to Way Out of Here by Porcupine Tree. :D
Image Image Lovely Rita
Ace Attorney Rimmer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 pm
Custom Title: What a guy.
Location: UK, Snarestone Village

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Ace Attorney Rimmer »

Interpol - PDA

Rock Band 2 is going to be awesome, I will be playing this song for ages :D.
Image
PrinceDaniel07
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3459
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Custom Title: Aw the Beatles were so innocent!
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by PrinceDaniel07 »

Chop Suey!- System of a Down

LOL @ anyone who thinks that this was about 9-11.
Image Image Lovely Rita
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Trabztress »

Mercury - Bloc Party

Now, you can shoot me, Infamous. :P
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
(Witty Name Here)
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:38 pm
Custom Title: -Turkish Proverb
Location: Fandomland

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by (Witty Name Here) »

See Who I Am by Within Temptation. I absolutely adore the lead singer's voice, so hauntingly beautiful. I in particular like this song because of the lyrics that I can personally identify with.
Image
kristoff r ebil. ph33r h1m. Ava by Vickinator.
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Cleansed By Fire - Alice Cooper

Perfect song for :chinami:
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by PhoenixFire »

So... I'm not listening to MUSIC. But I AM listening to...

Let's Make A Dope Deal - Cheech and Chong

Cause stoner comedy from the 70's=WIN
Image
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

PhoenixFire wrote:So... I'm not listening to MUSIC. But I AM listening to...

Let's Make A Dope Deal - Cheech and Chong

Cause stoner comedy from the 70's=WIN


LOL i just listened to Earache my Eye (by C & C) a few minnutes ago! :edgy:
Now it's Driver 8 - REM
soon to be followed by
Honey i'm home - Shania Twain, and
Mother Mother - Tracy Bonham
Neon Lemmy Koopa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am
Custom Title: Yo Dawg!
Location: Houston, Texas
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Neon Lemmy Koopa »

The Buoy Base theme from Super Mario Galaxy OST.

That has to be the best Game Soundtrack Ive ever heard. IMO that is.
Image
PhoenixFire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:37 am
Custom Title: I give love a bad name.
Location: Sailing the Great Sea
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by PhoenixFire »

JohnnyR wrote:
PhoenixFire wrote:So... I'm not listening to MUSIC. But I AM listening to...

Let's Make A Dope Deal - Cheech and Chong

Cause stoner comedy from the 70's=WIN


LOL i just listened to Earache my Eye (by C & C) a few minnutes ago! :edgy:


"E-earache my eye, how would you like a buttache!?"

Also: Currently Listening: The World Has Turned And Left Me Here - Weezer
Image
Duclis
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Duclis »

"No Leaf Clover" by Metallica

I've had this on my iPod for awhile, but I've never sat and actually listened to it until now. :/
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by General Luigi »

Die Walküre
Richard Wagner

Der Ring des Nibelungen would make an incredible movie series--provided it got the right funding and there was someone actually willing to take the risk in making it.
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
someOen
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 6:01 pm
Location: Norway

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by someOen »

GamerErman2001 wrote:Yesterday I got five albums.... Toxicity and Mezmerize by System of a Down, and I also got Deadwing, Fear of a Blank Planet, and Lightbulb Sun by Porcupine Tree. I love both of these bands so damn much.

I'm listening to Way Out of Here by Porcupine Tree. :D

Porcupine Tree is one of the best bands ever. Seriously.

I'm listening to A Smart Kid by Porcupine Tree.
Blackbird
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Blackbird »

Sweet christmas, Contra music is LUDICROUSLY AWESOME. Just listen to that bass line...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN1eftSE ... re=related
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Cryin' - Vixen
A seriously underrated band of the 80's, that reminds me of Jem and the Hollograms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5LhShHkmrs
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Surfing With The Alien - Joe Satriani

Best damn guitarist ever in my book rivaled only by K.K. Downing and Glenn Tipton.
Image
ProsecutorX
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:17 pm
Custom Title: Rock N' Roll
Location: UK, Leeds

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by ProsecutorX »

Digital love - Daft Punk


:godot:
ImageHell yeah! Moon walk!
How lame
Image
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Balrog »

@ProssyX: I love that song!
Image

Anyway, Im listening to
Danse Eschelon (Gir's Taco Mix)
Yep, Invader zim.
Image
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Naoto Shirogane
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 pm
Custom Title: Memento Mori.
Location: Miami

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Naoto Shirogane »

Currently listening to 'Where does the good go' by Tegan and Sara <3
Image
Duclis
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Duclis »

"Ohio (Come Back to Texas)" by Bowling for Soup just now came on my iPod (it's on shuffle most of the time, lolz).

lol irony?
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Ride The Lightning - Metallica

Excellent thrash song! Perfect for playing during a lightning storm. :karma:
Image
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Mr. Bear wrote:Ride The Lightning - Metallica

Excellent thrash song! Perfect for playing during a lightning storm. :karma:


:rock'n:

Guilty as charged
But damn it ain't right
There's someone else controlling me

Death in the air
Strapped in the electric chair
This can't be happening to me

Who made you god to say
"I'll take your life from you!"

Flash before my eyes
Now it's time to die
Burning in my brain
I can feel the flame

Is it 2nd nature to think of :chinami: when it comes to a song like this? (of course she deserved it).

I've got a Ride the Lightning T-shirt also :godot:
For me right now it's Welcome to my Nightmare - Alice Cooper (my 2nd fav album of his)

DAMN forgot about this. Speaking of this song and lightning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI
Last edited by Johnny Rotan on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duclis
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Duclis »

"Opticon" by Orgy :C

This is apparently the most played song according to my iTunes. WHAT THE FUCK!?
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

I like to think of any Phoenix Wright criminal getting the electric chair.

Hell Patrol - Judas Priest
Image
Naoto Shirogane
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 pm
Custom Title: Memento Mori.
Location: Miami

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Naoto Shirogane »

Time to Pretend - MGMT
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Wrestlemania »

Hey, Mr. Thompson - Sarcasticgamer.com.

... What? It looks like he'll be barred for 10 years soon...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Death Alley Driver - Rainbow :rock'n:
Duclis
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Duclis »

Tigre's theme song. :zenitora:

Because I think it's badass o___0
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Gozu »

Naoto Shirogane wrote:Time to Pretend - MGMT

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll yeah

i love me some mgmt
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Electric Crown - Testament

I've been thinking lately, and I'm thinking that I need more Testament in my library.
Image
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Something diffrent: Another one rides the bus Weird Al Yankovic :edgy:

GRRRRRRRRRR. i can't beleive i didn't know about this AC/DC song until i saw the rock band commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98I85ceICRM
:rock'n:
Last edited by Johnny Rotan on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Attorney Rimmer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 pm
Custom Title: What a guy.
Location: UK, Snarestone Village

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Ace Attorney Rimmer »

Make Model - The LSB
Image
Post Reply