Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Post Reply
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |

Post by Nadindi »

Image






Hey, I'm Nadindi and this is my graphics page.

You can feel free to request any type of graphic - Signatures, Banners, Avatars, Wallpapers...I can animate too, so if you want an animation in your request just say so. If it helps, you can use the form below to fill out your request, but it's alright if you find it easier to just tell me what you want. Please provide links to any images you want, but if you can't find any i'll be quite happy to find them for you.

Even if you don't want to request, please, feedback is much appreciated. I am always looking for new ways to improve my work, and no critique is too harsh.

Thanks.




Requests
Sig/Avatar/Wallpaper etc.
Image/s:
Text:
Size: [PIXELSxPIXELS] (not entirely necessary)
Colour/s:
Details:




Spoiler: Examples
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: Gifts
Cookie count - 207

Image



Thanks for visiting. ^^
Last edited by Nadindi on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 59 times in total.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
ProsecutorBC
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:15 pm
Custom Title: I critique.
Location: NY

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Post by ProsecutorBC »

You already made a very, very similiar thread just a few pages back.
It's not wise to double-post threads, because it just is a form of spam and contributes to confusion for readers.

If you want to edit your first post with new examples or whatever, just click the "edit" button and go from there.

Your first thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11334
Image
Vickinator is awesome.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Post by Nadindi »

I know, but I decided to open a new one because i already had like, a quituple post and also, I wanted to make a new title :yuusaku:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
ProsecutorBC
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:15 pm
Custom Title: I critique.
Location: NY

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Post by ProsecutorBC »

You can edit thread titles if you click the "edit" button, by the way.

If you absolutely insist on making a new thread, you should edit the old one to say that it is [CLOSED] or [MOVED], so people do not get confused.
Image
Vickinator is awesome.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Post by Nadindi »

Kay :redd:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Post by Nadindi »

Added 2 wallpapers to the first post. (1600x1200)

I'll put them here too.


Spoiler: Klavier and Miles (not a pairing -.-)
Image


Spoiler: Kristoph
Image


Spoiler: Klavier
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

2 more wallpapers!

Spoiler: Miles
Image


Spoiler: Phoenix
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

New wallpapers:

Spoiler: Objection!
Image

Spoiler: For Justice
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

I'd like to make a request. :edgy:

Avatar
Image/s: http://www.court-records.net/arts/artbo ... gs-466.jpg 1st on on the bottom
Text: Just some Wingdings
Size: I don't really mind.
Colour/s: White and blue? IDK or Mind
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

Kyaaa! A request!

I'll get right on it :edgy:

Also, new sprite.

Spoiler: Shayne Jackson (lolz)
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

Finished it :shoe:

Spoiler: Tadaaa
Image


Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/machi.png[/IMG]


If you want any changes, let me know :garyuu:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Tim
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:12 am
Custom Title: Hey, I'm new =O

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Tim »

Nice! ^^

Sig
Image: http://case.oncle-tom.net/images/Jeux-v ... yuichi.jpg
Text: Tim
Size: What's normal? xD For each forum it's different... :S
Colour/s: Blue

Sig
Image: http://www.freeki.es/imagenes/normal/Ph ... y_3969.jpg
Text: Nothing
Size: 200x200
Colour/s: Red

Thnx ^^
Image
thnx Nadindi! :D
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

Squee! Requests! I love you ;-;

Anyways. I'll get started on these :edgy:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

Phwoar, I'm working fast today. Maybe due to boredom.

Tim, your stuff is done.

Spoiler: Your signature
Image


Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/tim.png[/IMG]


Spoiler: I assume the 200x200 was an avatar..? :p
Image


Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/Pointy.png[/IMG]


Again, if you need any changes let me know. I have too much free time! ^_^;
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Tim
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:12 am
Custom Title: Hey, I'm new =O

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Tim »

Thnxthnxthnx! :edgy:
Image
thnx Nadindi! :D
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

Lol no problem ^_^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

I just HAD to do this one.

Image
:garyuu:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Jesswee »

These are magnificent! I just love that pi signature xD

I have two requests!

Sig
Image/s: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/ ... onishi.jpg
Text: Claim it if you can--
Size: The usual size - ish
Colour/s: grayish, greenish :p

and to go with it a nice

Avatar
Text: "J♪" in the bottom corner would be nice n.n-b
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/ ... px-Mew.png
Size: 100x100
Color: Same as the signature



Peas and fanks.
Image
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

I'll get right on it :edgy:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

Done. I made two versions, a lighter one and a darker one.

Image
Image

And the avatars.

Image
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Jesswee »

They're perfect :D!
Image
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by Nadindi »

Hee, thanks ^_^ I try.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

I dele-toid the sprites. Coz I didn't think they really belonged here :yuusaku:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

My first PxM graphic EVAR.

Image

Likes?
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

New new new...actually it's my old sig. But as i've changed it, i'll put it here now.

Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

Nadindi wrote:Finished it :shoe:

Spoiler: Tadaaa
Image


Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/machi.png[/IMG]


If you want any changes, let me know :garyuu:


Hmm? I completely forgot about this request. :gant: Thanks, I was in need of a new avatar.
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Hee, no prob ^_^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Decided to put my MSN pics here that I made for people...

ImageImage
Image
Image
Image

I can make MSN pics too, if you like.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Klavier_Gavin
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:02 pm
Custom Title: Achtung, frauleins.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Klavier_Gavin »

Ich liebe your art, Fraulein Nadindi. Would you care to make me a signature/avatar set?

Avatar
Image/s: http://tsuki-purizumu.deviantart.com/ar ... n-91985641
Text: Ich liebe dich...
Size: You may decide, suß fraulein.
Colour/s: Purple, bitte.

Unterschrift
Image/s: http://www.court-records.net/animation/aa-klavier.htm - The second to last sprite, bitte.
Text: Klavier Gavin
Size: Again, you may decide.
Colour/s: Purple, wieder.
Image
Set by fraulein Nadindi
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

SQUEE! Klavier wants one of my graphics! :edgy:

</fangirl>

*err-hem* Back to business.

*goes to babel fish to look up the german*

I'll get right on it :shoe:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Klavier_Gavin
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:02 pm
Custom Title: Achtung, frauleins.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Klavier_Gavin »

Danke, fraulein Nadindi.
Image
Set by fraulein Nadindi
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Done! :edgy:

Sig:

Image

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/klavi.png[/IMG]


Av:

Image

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/klavi.png[/IMG]


I kept Limey's watermark for the avatar, because I saw the debate in a thread ^_^

Hope you like them!
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Klavier_Gavin
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:02 pm
Custom Title: Achtung, frauleins.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Klavier_Gavin »

They are beautiful, mein suß. Danke.
Image
Set by fraulein Nadindi
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Squee! ^_^

No problem :shoe:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

A request I did on a different thread;

Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Prosecutor Manella
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 586
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:53 pm
Custom Title: In The Middle of It Now

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Prosecutor Manella »

Nadindi wrote:SQUEE! Klavier wants one of my graphics! :edgy:

</fangirl>

*err-hem* Back to business.

*goes to babel fish to look up the german*

I'll get right on it :shoe:



*A-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEM*

[/grossberg]
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

?
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

A new bkg, featuring my 2 OTPs and the adorableness of Gavin-brotherly-love.

Spoiler: NEW BKG, VOOT!
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
User avatar
x_Marushi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 374
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:39 pm
Custom Title: Esta un pollo en mís pantalones
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by x_Marushi »

Oeh, you're doing TWEWY too?
I loved the mr. Mew avatar <3
Image
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Yes I am :shoe: Thank you!
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Post Reply