Unintentional GS connections in real life.
-
Darling Dream
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 323
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am
- Custom Title: No avi/sig ideas, deal with Koharu.
- Location: Colorado
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Sadly, the only GS connection I can make to my life is that my school mascot is the Phoenix. xD
Pretty freaking epic, though.
EDIT:
Also yesterday on the bus I passed a Vasquez Blvd and a Dahlia St.
xD
Pretty freaking epic, though.
EDIT:
Also yesterday on the bus I passed a Vasquez Blvd and a Dahlia St.
xD
Last edited by Darling Dream on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
TurnaboutBoosie
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 am
- Custom Title: What the hell, Capcom.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Sadly, the only GS connection I can make to my life is that my school mascot is the Phoenix. xD
Pretty freaking epic, though.
I DISAGREE!
It's EPIC FOR SURE.
Sig made by the lovely Vickinator! <3


-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Sadly, the only GS connection I can make to my life is that my school mascot is the Phoenix. xD
Pretty freaking epic, though.
Do you have some pictures of it?
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There's a brand of eyeglasses called Gant.
-
Logic Sword
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:23 pm
- Location: England
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There was a topic on here a while ago about Gant aftershave...
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
The world revolves around Ace Attorney. 

-
Saile
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 pm
- Custom Title: \o/
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I go through the Apollolane. (Apollolaan, actually.) There also is the Apollohall (Apollohal) and eh....MANY THINGS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH APOLLO AYUP. I see them all the time XD ...I think there also is an Apollohotel? Polly's a celeb over here or something (yes I do know the meaning behind the names, shut up haha.) I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlanndddssss. And I always pass some fast-food thing when I go to school called "Iris" ...but I think they also have opticians that are called Iris over here so that's not very special >_>;
:| if I go through the Klavierstreet in Duiven, my life will be near completion hahaaaaaaa.
Wrightlane and Wellingtonstreet or the other way around would be nice tooo.......
edit;
I Wikipedia'd Apollo for fun, and it seems "Apollo" is an organisation for gay youngsters or something?
Check it out yourself C8;
:| if I go through the Klavierstreet in Duiven, my life will be near completion hahaaaaaaa.
Wrightlane and Wellingtonstreet or the other way around would be nice tooo.......
edit;
I Wikipedia'd Apollo for fun, and it seems "Apollo" is an organisation for gay youngsters or something?
Check it out yourself C8;
-
Darling Dream
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 323
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am
- Custom Title: No avi/sig ideas, deal with Koharu.
- Location: Colorado
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Lunaria42 wrote:ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Sadly, the only GS connection I can make to my life is that my school mascot is the Phoenix. xD
Pretty freaking epic, though.
Do you have some pictures of it?
No, I don't have a camera or anything to take pictures with, unfortunately.

But I swear it's true! xD
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Lunaria42 wrote:ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Sadly, the only GS connection I can make to my life is that my school mascot is the Phoenix. xD
Pretty freaking epic, though.
Do you have some pictures of it?
No, I don't have a camera or anything to take pictures with, unfortunately.
But I swear it's true! xD
Your school's website might have some pictures.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Darling Dream
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 323
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am
- Custom Title: No avi/sig ideas, deal with Koharu.
- Location: Colorado
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Lunaria42 wrote:Your school's website might have some pictures.
Would this lame computer screen count?
Spoiler:
-
Acroma v2.0
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:19 am
- Custom Title: *blink*
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:Acroma v2.0 wrote:Spoiler: Saving space![]()
![]()
Hey! Those almost match the color of their clothes!
Aren't I right...?
Wow. I didn't even notice that.
...That just makes my find more awesome. Thanks for pointing that out!
-
flying_staplers
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 156
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:38 pm
- Custom Title: *obligatory jazz hands*
- Location: Texas, where everyone gets shot for everything.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
wow, these are awesome! i... don't think i have anything to contribute...
w-wait! HOLD IT! OBJECTION! i have... this!
this is good nail polish, dah?
w-wait! HOLD IT! OBJECTION! i have... this!
Spoiler: TAKE THAT!
this is good nail polish, dah?

-
moonfall
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I saw a shirt that said "Don't Mess With Karma" on campus today. I thought, "That would make a sweet icon!"
-
Porcu-Head
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:20 am
- Custom Title: That's it, I'm shaving my head.
- Location: Behind you. Just turn around, I'm there.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There's a lawyer named Wright who advertises locally in my area sometimes.
And I know someone with the last name Fey, and a first name starting with M. I was disappointed when it wasn't Morgan, Mia, or Maya. It's Monica.
And a friend told me of a friend who had a cold and walked around with a medical mask like Feenie. I told her it was weird, but internally giggled.
And I know someone with the last name Fey, and a first name starting with M. I was disappointed when it wasn't Morgan, Mia, or Maya. It's Monica.
And a friend told me of a friend who had a cold and walked around with a medical mask like Feenie. I told her it was weird, but internally giggled.

-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
flying_staplers wrote:Spoiler: TAKE THAT!
this is good nail polish, dah?
Yes it is, but I can't stand the way it smells. I like O.P.I. better.
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Would this lame computer screen count?Spoiler:
You could have also just cropped the image of the phoenix instead of blacking out the location of your school.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
(Witty Name Here)
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 536
- Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:38 pm
- Custom Title: -Turkish Proverb
- Location: Fandomland
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
We have a Gavin Law Firm in the center of town, I just can't take a picture because we live in the middle of Nowhere, NJ and I only pass it in the car.

kristoff r ebil. ph33r h1m. Ava by Vickinator.
-
Salutation Here
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 931
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: England
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There are quite a few Wrights at my school.
-
Tessa
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:48 pm
- Custom Title: You'd better be nice to Mr. Judge!
- Location: the Netherlands
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Some things in this topic are really creepy!
But so cool.
The only thing I can think of at this moment is that I know 5 people with the name Iris.
But so cool.
The only thing I can think of at this moment is that I know 5 people with the name Iris.
-
flying_staplers
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 156
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:38 pm
- Custom Title: *obligatory jazz hands*
- Location: Texas, where everyone gets shot for everything.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
well, it's not exactly a "real-life" reference, but i still thought it was funny.
i come... bearing "House" quotes!
Dr. House: Send Cameron. She's the only one of you who's managed to talk her into anything.
Dr. Chase: Not this time. Matt's mom won't make a move until she gets that opinion from the CDC.
Dr. Wilson: [scoffs] Godot would be faster.
ah, i love that show.
i come... bearing "House" quotes!
Dr. House: Send Cameron. She's the only one of you who's managed to talk her into anything.
Dr. Chase: Not this time. Matt's mom won't make a move until she gets that opinion from the CDC.
Dr. Wilson: [scoffs] Godot would be faster.
ah, i love that show.

-
Andy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 162
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:29 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
One of the sbo's at my school is named Maggey...
She wears reading glasses
She wears reading glasses


-
Lord Nathaniel
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Hmmmmm, Well, I know of one~
My mum was travelling through South Australia, and went through a town called Glenelg~
^_^
My mum was travelling through South Australia, and went through a town called Glenelg~
^_^Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
-
Salutation Here
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 931
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: England
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Lord Nathaniel wrote:Hmmmmm, Well, I know of one~
My mum was travelling through South Australia, and went through a town called Glenelg~^_^
Seriously? Wow, that's an impressive one.
-
Acey Enn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1149
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:08 am
- Custom Title: The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies
- Location: Charismaville
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Hm...lessee...
-Down near my school, there is a restaurant called Phoenix Asian Restaurant.
-There are at least two girls at my school named Maya.
Also, the main character in my favorite book (Looking For Alaska by John Green) is named Miles, if that counts.
-Down near my school, there is a restaurant called Phoenix Asian Restaurant.
-There are at least two girls at my school named Maya.
Also, the main character in my favorite book (Looking For Alaska by John Green) is named Miles, if that counts.
-
Logic Sword
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:23 pm
- Location: England
-
Burninator
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
- Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
ok so my friend jake went out with a girl with the last name marshall. epic right? it gets better. he lives on edgworth avenue!!!! 

Last edited by Burninator on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Pearl the Barrister
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
TheBaronAndEma wrote:There's a brand of eyeglasses called Gant.
I wanted to get some, but they were about $400. WAY too much.

burninator59 wrote:ok so my friend jake went out with a girl with the last anem marshall. epic right? it gets better. he lives on edgworth avenue!!!!
Epic.
There's a May Elementary School somewhere near San Antonio.
In Murphysboro, Illinois, there's a Klavier Drive. And that's all I have.
PEARL DIES TONIGHT
-
Burninator
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
- Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
oh and i have another friend named neil who went to marshall middle school
-
Mystic
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:47 pm
- Custom Title: Don't say normal!
- Location: The moon.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Man. I really wish I had some awesome/weird connections like that.
All I have is that I pass a Maya Street everyday to school and my principal in Elementary was Mrs. Wright. >.>
And, I'm not really sure it counts, but a while back, before PW was even released in the US, someone told me I looked like a Phoenix. As in, I look like someone who should be named Phoenix. *shrug*
All I have is that I pass a Maya Street everyday to school and my principal in Elementary was Mrs. Wright. >.>
And, I'm not really sure it counts, but a while back, before PW was even released in the US, someone told me I looked like a Phoenix. As in, I look like someone who should be named Phoenix. *shrug*
-
Aevitas
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
- Location: somewhere in La-La Land
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Everyone's seen the Iris and Hawthorne street intersection.. I saw a photo someone posted up with a Payne and Wellington street intersection.
...
Interpret it as you wish. XD;
...
Interpret it as you wish. XD;
-
La Diable
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: eight bit goddess
- Location: Canadia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There's a Wellington Avenue in Toronto... that's all I got.
-
Rayman0616
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 pm
- Custom Title: uh oh
- Location: Ontario :)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
The only thing I can think of is that today we had a substitute teacher named Mr.payne, and he had combover too. :/

-
Riu
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: Guess who's druuuuunk~!
- Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
God, you people have weird connections to AA (but not in a bad way!) The best I got is that I just watched a movie called "The Forbidden Kingdom" that had a girl with a whip who reminded me of Franzy
I called her kung-fu Franzy for the rest of the movie. 
I called her kung-fu Franzy for the rest of the movie. 
-
ashxu
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 882
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:41 am
- Location: Australia
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I saw a coffee shop and the picture under the name was a picture of a guy THAT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE GODOT (w/o mask)
-
Catgrenade
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1587
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm
- Custom Title: ...
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
In Germantown WI there's a place called The Klavier Lounge.
Also, in my reading class, we watched a video for a book fair, and there was a book called Elephant Run, where a kid named Nick gets sent to live with his dad, and runs away or something (I didnt understand it too well) with his new elephant Mya (pronounced maya).
(Here is a link to the clip http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/boo ... 1218541834)
Also, in my reading class, we watched a video for a book fair, and there was a book called Elephant Run, where a kid named Nick gets sent to live with his dad, and runs away or something (I didnt understand it too well) with his new elephant Mya (pronounced maya).
(Here is a link to the clip http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/boo ... 1218541834)
Last edited by Catgrenade on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Oh, yeah, there's a pretty old teacher called Mr. Payne at our school.
-
Zilvyc
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:28 am
- Custom Title: The candle has spoken!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Hmm... I keep seeing this Ace Imports place (for imported car parts, I think...) when I'm driving around and I laugh every time. There's a Dick's Sporting Goods, too.
We got flyers for the book fair at my school a while back. I saw a book in the catalog about these people named Nick and Maya who go on an adventure in the jungle or something like that, and promptly lol'd
We got flyers for the book fair at my school a while back. I saw a book in the catalog about these people named Nick and Maya who go on an adventure in the jungle or something like that, and promptly lol'd

-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I just remembered: When I was younger, I used to want to be called Miles. Recently, I found that my father wanted to be called Greg. Heh.
-
mrowster
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Theres a bar just opened round the corner from me just opened called Bar Justice which is decorated in red and black which made me smile, Polly would probably love it there!

Sig made by the talented Trabztress, thank you!
-
DeMatador
- Moderators

- Posts: 3188
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
- Custom Title: They don't :c
- Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Wow. Some of this are too EPIC to be true. Like Dramatica's Miles => Greg thing.
Or the "Iris" "Hawthorne" intersection.
Or the 'Trés Bien' aromatherapy oil.
Or the Godot Café itself.
Or this thread.
Oh, and in Ceres' "Snapshot Galore" thread, there's a snapshot with a photo of "Wellingtonstraat" (Wellington Street. Straat=Street), but I thing someone already said that.
Oh, and this might as well be a reference, but there's this VERY famous soccer player here in Argentina called "Diego Armando Maradona", and he had to quit soccer because of using drugs.
Or the "Iris" "Hawthorne" intersection.
Or the 'Trés Bien' aromatherapy oil.
Or the Godot Café itself.
Or this thread.
Oh, and in Ceres' "Snapshot Galore" thread, there's a snapshot with a photo of "Wellingtonstraat" (Wellington Street. Straat=Street), but I thing someone already said that.
Oh, and this might as well be a reference, but there's this VERY famous soccer player here in Argentina called "Diego Armando Maradona", and he had to quit soccer because of using drugs.
-
Pearl the Barrister
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Under Diego's profile in the CR characters section, it mentions that.
PEARL DIES TONIGHT













