Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Trip! Talk about stuff Boosted off of Cing's Hotel Dusk, AND Pirate Grandmas.
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Boo yah! Nintendo announced 'Another Code 2', known to those of us in the USA as Trace Memory. Oh man! I wasn't expecting word of any new Cing titles for a while! Of course, this is bundled with other news like Punch Out and other titles, so there's nothing known about this title other then it's in development.

But oh man! I would love more of Ashley and D... even though that particular duo may be impossible in a sequel.

... I wonder what Wii based puzzles Cing will have in store for us this time.

Updated with Images from the Nintendo Wii Trailer

Image (In the video it's clearly Lake Juliet)
Image Ashley Looks older. 17 Maybe?
Image Oh my Gosh! It's Flint! (Yeah, wishful thinking)
Image Cing's still got puzzles =)


Image I would love to live in a setting like that.
Image The Left Right divide can't help me but think about Hotel Dusk
Image The Obligatory Tool Box?

Release Dates:

Japan: Jan 22nd.
Rest of World: Unannounced.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

AWESOME
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
tenshi_no_kioku
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm
Custom Title: Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber!
Location: In Louie DeNonno's room *my lover*
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by tenshi_no_kioku »

While it depresses me that it is not a Hotel Dusk sequel [Louie needs a Wii game. NOW.], I can't wait to play as Ashley again.
Image
My name is Trillian. So you know.

LouiexDanny: More epic than KylexBradley by half.
I also support Louie DeNonno x Henry Townshend. Hurrah for crack pairings!
fatalfeline
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Location: Rasu Begasu
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by fatalfeline »

New Trace Memory?! YES! :D It looks awesome!

Just wandered over to ths side of CR after I just beat Hotel Dusk today, and THIS is what I discover! Great! Trace Memory was the first DS game I ever played. :3
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Phoenix and Maya Fan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:06 am
Custom Title: an awesome avvy by my best friend Harumi
Location: Trying to meet old friends again on Court-Records

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Phoenix and Maya Fan »

This is going to be awesome!
Image

Made by the fabulous Vickinator!
Tinker
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3685
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am
Custom Title: Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr
Location: Evil Dutchieland

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Tinker »

On this note, check this out (source: GoNintendo)

Hm. I think I found the connection to Trace...

I could be wrong.
Chapter 8 spoilers; beware.
When I went to talk to Rosa after finding Mila on the roof in Chapter 8? I was waiting in her room and looking at her pictures. I thought her Hubby looked very much like the captain of the boat that takes you to Blood Edward Island in Trace Memory. He has the same kind of facial Hair, and the backwards hat. My hunch continued when Rosa said that her Husband was a sailor. So I turned on Trace to check. They do look similar. Rosa says her husbands been gone for 5 years. Ashley asks how long Captian has been a captain. He says "since before you were born". If Rosas Hub. has been gone since '74 (where his hair was black), then you see him (maybe) in 2004, his hair would be gray. And it is. Sailing has been in the family he says. I tried to get a picture of both, but I talked to Rosa and now I can't look at the thing up close. Is there another chance to? If not can someone else try to get a pic?

Just a hunch...with a lot of coincidences.


My god, if there's any mention of him or any other Hotel Dusk characters in this...

I remember back in the official Hotel Dusk when we discovered that Rosa's Husband was the Boat Captain. That seemingly little fact, brought with it huge implications!

I can't wait to explore this world!

EDIT: Found the Posts:

Theory: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=532
Photographic Proof: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=602
Image
Image
T3h_Waffleman
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Custom Title: The hope that shines through despair.
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by T3h_Waffleman »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

EDIT: I know D won't be in this, but I hope she has another shota assistant. :ashley:
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Tinker wrote:On this note, check this out (source: GoNintendo)


Spoiler: Hotel Dusk
You know, that moment in Hotel Dusk was hands down the best moment ever. Kyle's such a tease and Rosa's expression was priceless.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
fatalfeline
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Location: Rasu Begasu
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by fatalfeline »

Tinker wrote:On this note, check this out (source: GoNintendo)


That reminds me... while I was playing Hotel Dusk I thought I found another connection. Could the Robbins Memorial Hospital mentioned in Hotel Dusk be named on purpose after Ashley Robbins of Trace Memory?
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

fatalfeline wrote:
Tinker wrote:On this note, check this out (source: GoNintendo)


That reminds me... while I was playing Hotel Dusk I thought I found another connection. Could the Robbins Memorial Hospital mentioned in Hotel Dusk be named on purpose after Ashley Robbins of Trace Memory?


Wow, I never saw that connection before, and considering Memorials are for deceased people, like D, that makes the connection even more ironic to discount chance.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
CoffeeAddict
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 532
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:59 pm
Custom Title: I HAS A GUN
Location: PH
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by CoffeeAddict »

I... I don't have a Wii..

I want to play this... T_T
Image
Caelestis
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 598
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Custom Title: Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!
Location: If I'm Online, I must be at my computer (duh)

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Caelestis »

Tinker wrote:On this note, check this out (source: GoNintendo)

EDIT: Found the Posts:

Theory: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=532
Photographic Proof: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=602
Image
[/quote]

!!! :beef: L-look at them! The have the same face, and mustache, and...
HOLY CRAP! The have the same hat!!!

This is way too much of a coincidence. I haven't played Trace Memory yet (even though I have played Hotel Dusk), mostly because I wasn't sure if the game was too short to be worth my money. :payne: If the Wii game is good, I may reconsider and buy both :edgy:
Image
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala
fatalfeline
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Location: Rasu Begasu
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by fatalfeline »

And, if you think about it, the ages fit, too! :D He was probably in his thirties when he went sailing. Ten years later there's the events at Hotel Dusk. A little more than twenty years later is the events of Trace Memory. This means he'd be in his late-sixties/early-seventies, which could fit the captain in TM!
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bad Player »

I just finished playing Trace Memory, so now I'm really excited about this ^_^
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Windy-Kun
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:55 pm
Custom Title: Now with 100% more Hayate no Gotoku
Location: In your houze, eatin your chipz.
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Windy-Kun »

Holy...I WANT. NOW.

How does Ashley manage to look even CUTER on the Wii? X_X
SURGERY IS SERIOUS BUISNESS! D:

Windy-Kun's Trauma Center Guides
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Jesswee »

OH GRACIOUS THERE IS A GOD


EDIT:

Take a look at that first screen. Lake Joliet is in Illinois, yes? I guess we know where it's set :D!
Image
Hoa Dao
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:43 pm
Custom Title: Peachy ~~
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Hoa Dao »

Hehe, I didn't think there would be a sequel ...

I guess we know where CiNG's artists went ^-^;; They're not in the Again game, from what I could tell. XD

YAY ~~~ Frankly, I like D's story more than Ashley's in Trace Memory, though. o.O

I wonder what this one will be about ....
Mystic
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:47 pm
Custom Title: Don't say normal!
Location: The moon.

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Mystic »

Why haven't I heard about this earlier? DX

Looking pretty cool so far. Solving puzzles with the Wiimote sounds like it'd be fun. I'm gonna kinda miss D though. ;_; Hopefully he'll get a cameo or something.
Image
-DeviantArt!-
I haven't gotten around to putting much up, though...
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bad Player »

Mystic wrote:Why haven't I heard about this earlier? DX

Looking pretty cool so far. Solving puzzles with the Wiimote sounds like it'd be fun. I'm gonna kinda miss D though. ;_; Hopefully he'll get a cameo or something.


I kinda don't want him himself to be seen anywhere, but I want them to just insert random "D"s everywhere xD (like there might be a rock formation in a "D", or there might be a random "D" engraved onto a wall... just put them all over the place enough that anyone who's played TM1 will go all happyhappyjoyjoy when they see them, but few enough so that those who haven't played TM2 don't really notice it)


Also, what's that 2009 thing in the bottom right hand corner of the screenshots? Is that the release date or something? o.o
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Mystic
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:47 pm
Custom Title: Don't say normal!
Location: The moon.

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Mystic »

I'd be totally happy with that. Even the tiniest shout out would be fine, as long as there is one. Maybe I should've said cameo/reference. XP
Image
-DeviantArt!-
I haven't gotten around to putting much up, though...
Bolt Storm
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bolt Storm »

Knowing Cing, they'll probably have a print of Angel Opening a Door or a copy of The Secret Word lying around somewhere with no real importance to the game.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Riu
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm
Custom Title: Guess who's druuuuunk~!
Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Riu »

I. LOVE. TRACE. MEMORY!! :ashley:
...But the puzzles in it got annoying after awhile, hopefully this one will be better... :sadshoe:
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Riu wrote:I. LOVE. TRACE. MEMORY!! :ashley:
...But the puzzles in it got annoying after awhile, hopefully this one will be better... :sadshoe:


:yogi: That's like saying Super Mario Bros got annoying because of all the platforming.

Knowing Cing, they'll probably have a print of Angel Opening a Door or a copy of The Secret Word lying around somewhere with no real importance to the game.


Hahah! That would totally be awesome!
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Riu
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm
Custom Title: Guess who's druuuuunk~!
Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Riu »

Wooster wrote:
Riu wrote:I. LOVE. TRACE. MEMORY!! :ashley:
...But the puzzles in it got annoying after awhile, hopefully this one will be better... :sadshoe:


:yogi: That's like saying Super Mario Bros got annoying because of all the platforming.

Well, I mean like some of the puzzles (like the one where you turn the crank to lower the drawbridge) are hard to do because on the touchscreen you had to hit the exact right spot, plus the one to blow off all the dust off the painting made me lightheaded (I ended up using my sister's hairdryer).
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bad Player »

Bolt Storm wrote:Knowing Cing, they'll probably have a print of Angel Opening a Door or a copy of The Secret Word lying around somewhere with no real importance to the game.


Uh... what are those things? Are those from TM1...? ('cause if they are, I don't remember them at all T_T)
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
fatalfeline
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Location: Rasu Begasu
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by fatalfeline »

Bad Player wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:Knowing Cing, they'll probably have a print of Angel Opening a Door or a copy of The Secret Word lying around somewhere with no real importance to the game.


Uh... what are those things? Are those from TM1...? ('cause if they are, I don't remember them at all T_T)


They are from Hotel Dusk. Which is what this entire hosted forum is about. XD
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

Replaying Trace Memory now, and near the beginning..

Riu wrote:Well, I mean like some of the puzzles (like the one where you turn the crank to lower the drawbridge) are hard to do because on the touchscreen you had to hit the exact right spot, plus the one to blow off all the dust off the painting made me lightheaded (I ended up using my sister's hairdryer).


...I agree with the drawbridge one. I had to go pixel hunting for that switch thing, but the painting seems a bit... extaggerated in that post. :eh?:
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bad Player »

fatalfeline wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:Knowing Cing, they'll probably have a print of Angel Opening a Door or a copy of The Secret Word lying around somewhere with no real importance to the game.


Uh... what are those things? Are those from TM1...? ('cause if they are, I don't remember them at all T_T)


They are from Hotel Dusk. Which is what this entire hosted forum is about. XD


I figured it was from HD >.>

(and it may be a HD forum, but this was a TM topic)
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Emperor Ing
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:07 pm
Custom Title: The Mouth of Sauron

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Emperor Ing »

Didn't know it was for the Wii. Guess I finally need to buy one.


I haven't beaten Trace Memory yet, but if it ended like Hotel Dusk, I don't know if it left room for a sequel other than "Oh THIS hasn't been answered" moments. From what I suppose in the game so far (don't spoil me), bringing back D would be a little silly, considering he is so connected to the Blood Edward island and he would be out of place in another area. So I can expect essentially a new partner for Ashley.
Gozu wrote:omg ur just lik :edgeworth:

did ur parents di or somefin
icer wrote:Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Jesswee »

R could be another ghost!
Image
Riu
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm
Custom Title: Guess who's druuuuunk~!
Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Riu »

Jessweeee wrote:R could be another ghost!

R? What is he a ghost pirate?
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Jesswee »

O:

Like Grammy Patch only Ghosty!
Image
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Jessweeee wrote:O:

Like Grammy Patch only Ghosty!


Hahahaha! I can see it now...


[list=*][*]Every year, on the last Friday in of the year, they say that if you visit the Seven Stars Saloon, you can hear the voice of an older woman waiting, patiently, to be reunited with her son. Mysteriously, and coincidentally, all the coins in the building are rearranged into 'puzzling' formations, and all the Gin is gone. That is the Legend of Hotel Dusk.[/list]


Annnnnd... I've got some news for us!

Turns out Trace Memory 2 is coming out earlier then we anticipated!

According to GoNintendo, who according to Nintendo of Japan, Trace Memory 2 is coming out on January 22nd!

MAN that was fast. Now we just need an English announcement for it, (And more Professor Layton :gregory: )
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by WitcheyMarina »

.....BLEEDING HOGMONKEY FEATHERS! IT EXISTS! THE GLORIOUS SEQUAL I HAVE BEEN HOPING AND WAITING FOR FOR SO LONG FINALLY EXISTS! HALLELUJAH!

...I'm sorry. I'm calm now. I just LOVE THIS FLIPPIN' GAME SO GOSHDARN MUCH! IT'S AWESOME! It was the first, or one of the first, DS games that I ever played! And now it has a sequal! All I need is a Pokemon game with Celebi actually in it and my gaming life is complete!

Riu wrote:
Jessweeee wrote:R could be another ghost!

R? What is he a ghost pirate?


Don't tell me that they're having another character with an alphabet related name? I bet if there's a third one, they'll have a ghost called I. That would be confusing.
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Here's a useless update, I found a post on GoNintendo that has a list of Japanese Trademarks, now, I can't read Japanese, but I recognize the usage of the letter R and the :, so it's easy enough to put two and two together to get this title...

http://gonintendo.com/?p=62683
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Jesswee »

Eeee January?! Does that mean we can expect it by summer, ish?
Image
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Jessweeee wrote:Eeee January?! Does that mean we can expect it by summer, ish?


Totally unrelated to the topic, but I love your avatar Jess, reminds me of Elite Beat Agents.

ARE YOU READY!?

3

2

1

GO!
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
MaimJay
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by MaimJay »

YUSH

This better come out in North America. I want more Trace Memory! D;
Image
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Zinle »

Only for Wii, huh?...Damnit!!
...If it only would come for DS too... :sadshoe:
Damn...More Ashley would be more then qool...lonely I am, I think shes cute...
Also...I like her for another reason too...She could be alt me...
(Translation we have exactly same birthday...year and everything...hmm...what would be her birth time?)
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Jesswee »

Try changing the birthday on your DS and see what her birthday is, then :p
Image
Post Reply