Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Post Reply
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

I has a new sig that I maded, from my sprites :edgy:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Experimented with a new style, made these.

Image
Image

Comments?
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Dramatica inspired this one XD

Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

Nadindi wrote:Experimented with a new style, made these.

Image
Image

Comments?


Very nice. I like them.

Nadindi wrote:Dramatica inspired this one XD

Image


I like it more.
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

XD Orly?
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Vordox
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:20 pm
Custom Title: Annoying Friend

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Vordox »

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44 ... /bkg-1.png

HAH! Gant wannabe. :edgy: He's trying atleast.^^

Just wanted to say that while I was lurking.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Heehee ^_^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

New sig. I quite like this, actually.

Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

A banner I made for my photography/graphics myspace.
Image
And another colour.
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by GDM »

Sig
Image/s: http://seraphskye.com/blog/blogpics/20080317-dfc-02.gif OR http://i30.tinypic.com/91awle.gif OR both, IDK, whatever looks best
Text: *my fav quote!* "A foolish choice by a foolish fool who wishes to feel the foolish sadness of a sad fool" OR none, if it looks bad :phoenix: (but please include "GDM" on there!!!)
Size: Something a little smaller than the maximum for sigs, so I can have a line of text underneath :edgy:
Colour/s: Teal and whatever else goes good with the image(s) :)

Thanks!!!

GDM
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Finally, a request! Nadindi feels loved :edgy:

Will get right on it. ^__^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Done. If you need any changes, let me know. ^_^

Image

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/franzisigbase.png[/IMG]
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by GDM »

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SO much, I'll make sure to give you credit!!!

Do you think that you could make a matching avatar???

Avatar
Image/s: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/ ... -point.gif OR http://api.ning.com/files/MA5wv72TNW1Cx ... rmalb1.gif BUT PREFERABLY http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... ka-hab.gif :)
Text: *none*
Size: whatever looks best :)
Colour/s: same as sig!


Thanks again!!!!!!
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Haha, no problem. ^__^

Justa let you know, you spelt Nadindi wrong in your sig >.< Sorry if I sound nitpicky.

Will get on the Av now =]
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

Image

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/franzi.png[/IMG]


Again, tell me if you want any changes ^__^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by GDM »

Nadindi wrote:
Justa let you know, you spelt Nadindi wrong in your sig >.< Sorry if I sound nitpicky.




Please, don't worry about it! I would not have noticed if you hadn't brought it up!!! :)
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by Nadindi »

GDM wrote:
Nadindi wrote:
Justa let you know, you spelt Nadindi wrong in your sig >.< Sorry if I sound nitpicky.




Please, don't worry about it! I would not have noticed if you hadn't brought it up!!! :)


Haha, thanks. I was just worried I sounded like a picky 'YOU MUST CREDIT MEE!' artist. XD
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Post by GDM »

Never mind, sorry! :larry:
Last edited by GDM on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

Hotlink to C-R much?
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Nadindi »

Pff. Make sure you edit your post when I'm done, kays? Don't want any troubles.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Nadindi »

I'm sorry, but IMO this is RUBBISH. It's hard to put all of those characters in at once XD

If you don't like it, I'll understand. I don't like it either. XD

Spoiler: BIIIG
Image


Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP-2.png[/IMG]


Yes, you can see what I named it. Sue me.

EDIT: Stupid photobucket resizing.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by GDM »

RUBISH?!?!?!?!

You HAVE to be kidding me! I don't know how you do it, I think its beautiful!

Thanks again, you do really great work!!!
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Nadindi »

Well, if you like it, I suppose it's mission accomplished. :oops:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by GDM »

I have an INFINITE amount of respect and envy for all the artists out there. If I ever attempted to do one of these (even with the right tools,) it would be so bad that........that.......oh, I don't know, just REALLY bad!

Again, love your work!

Thanks!
Last edited by GDM on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Nadindi »

^__________^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Lunaria42 »

I just wanted to say that all your sigs, avatars, and wallpapers are really cool. I love the "smoke swirl" effect that many of them have. I just love the backgrounds you make and I can't figure out how you got them to look that way. Care to share any of your secrets?
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Nadindi »

Eeeheee.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Lunaria42 »

Nadindi wrote:Eeeheee.


*Looks in Photoshop, does not see the Eeeheee tool*

:will:
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Nadindi »

XD
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Nadindi »

UPDDAAAATEEEE

A little something I made for my friend's album cover;
Image

Also, updated stuff on main post. ^__^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Lunaria42 »

Nadindi wrote:UPDDAAAATEEEE

A little something I made for my friend's album cover;
Image

Also, updated stuff on main post. ^__^


Very cool.
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Nadindi »

Lunaria42 wrote:
Nadindi wrote:UPDDAAAATEEEE

A little something I made for my friend's album cover;
Image

Also, updated stuff on main post. ^__^


Very cool.


:redd:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Nadindi »

I've been making some Naruto avatars lately, so here. XD

ImageImageImageImage
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by Lunaria42 »

Nadindi wrote:Image


I'm not very familiar with Naruto, but this is my favorite out of all the avatars.
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3 {[UPDATE ~ Naruto Avs]}

Post by Nadindi »

Lunaria42 wrote:
Nadindi wrote:Image


I'm not very familiar with Naruto, but this is my favorite out of all the avatars.


Haha, that's my favourite too! I'm using that one on MSN right now. ^__^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
bibliomaniac
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:31 pm
Custom Title: *scribble scribble*
Location: In a cottage cheese cottage
Contact:

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3

Post by bibliomaniac »

Lunaria42 wrote:
Nadindi wrote:Eeeheee.


*Looks in Photoshop, does not see the Eeeheee tool*

:will:


What? Blasphemy! :larry: How could you have missed it? It's right under the lolwut tool!

The Eeeheee tool is offended. It wants to be noticed. :aliahands: The Eeeheee tool is going to angst now.

*angstangstangstangstangst*

...[/endrandomcomment] Annnyyywaayyysss...

I like the Naruto avatars. ^^ They're cool, though I've never seen Naruto...
Image
I make graphics for people. Yay me.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3 {[UPDATE ~ Naruto Avs]}

Post by Nadindi »

bibliomaniac wrote:
Lunaria42 wrote:
Nadindi wrote:Eeeheee.


*Looks in Photoshop, does not see the Eeeheee tool*

:will:


What? Blasphemy! :larry: How could you have missed it? It's right under the lolwut tool!

The Eeeheee tool is offended. It wants to be noticed. :aliahands: The Eeeheee tool is going to angst now.

*angstangstangstangstangst*

...[/endrandomcomment] Annnyyywaayyysss...

I like the Naruto avatars. ^^ They're cool, though I've never seen Naruto...


Lol. I only just got hooked on Naruto myself. ^_^;;
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3 {[UPDATE ~ Naruto Avs]}

Post by Nadindi »

Okay, let me shamelessly say I am pretty flipping proud of this one.

Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}

Post by Nadindi »

Bump.

Sorry if this isn't allowed, I just want some crit on this one. :oops:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Raine
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:21 pm
Custom Title: awful truth
Location: Luxembourg

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}

Post by Raine »

Wuah, this looks really nice. :D
I like the colors. x3
Which program do you use, btw?
Image
Post Reply