Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
-
Emperor Ing
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:07 pm
- Custom Title: The Mouth of Sauron
Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Who is your favorite person in the Hotel Dusk? After pondering that, consider posting in this topic! You won't regret it, I promise!
Is it Rosa, the sassy Mama who can't keep her mouth shut?
Is it Martin Summers, expert on soft-core pornography and plaigarism?
Or maybe it's Jeff Angel, because you were dropped on your head as a child and are inclined to think that way!
I didn't see such a thread, so I made it. Yeah. Discuss shit.
My favorite would be Martin Summers. Yeah, he is an asshole, but he is likable precisely because he is so UNlikable. I honestly feel sorry for him, because it seems like he really payed the punishment for the crap he did in the past. That, and he is just funny to interact with. Too bad his story wraps up so early in the game.
I like all of the characters in the game (aside from Jeff, really), but I tend to enjoy Summers the most.
Is it Rosa, the sassy Mama who can't keep her mouth shut?
Is it Martin Summers, expert on soft-core pornography and plaigarism?
Or maybe it's Jeff Angel, because you were dropped on your head as a child and are inclined to think that way!
I didn't see such a thread, so I made it. Yeah. Discuss shit.
My favorite would be Martin Summers. Yeah, he is an asshole, but he is likable precisely because he is so UNlikable. I honestly feel sorry for him, because it seems like he really payed the punishment for the crap he did in the past. That, and he is just funny to interact with. Too bad his story wraps up so early in the game.
I like all of the characters in the game (aside from Jeff, really), but I tend to enjoy Summers the most.
Gozu wrote:omg ur just lik
did ur parents di or somefin
icer wrote:Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
I like Kyle.
Spoiler: It's a joke...
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Oh man, this like asking what your favorite slice of pie was.
Let me first say that if any of the characters were dropped from Hotel Dusk then I don't think the story would've been near as good. So I think they're all awesome! Even if you don't like a person, it's the conflicts they create that make the game more enjoyable. There wasn't a facet of Jeff I liked as a person, but his whiny punk mood totally made for some fun chapters in Hotel Dusk.
Anyways, my personal favorites would have to be Kyle Hyde, Helen Parker, and Rosa Fox. Hyde is awesome because most adventure game characters can't get away with inner monolog and a solo story. Hyde totally thrashes that. Helen Parker is the sweetest old lady I had ever met. And Rosa's always good for a friendly laugh.
Let me first say that if any of the characters were dropped from Hotel Dusk then I don't think the story would've been near as good. So I think they're all awesome! Even if you don't like a person, it's the conflicts they create that make the game more enjoyable. There wasn't a facet of Jeff I liked as a person, but his whiny punk mood totally made for some fun chapters in Hotel Dusk.
Anyways, my personal favorites would have to be Kyle Hyde, Helen Parker, and Rosa Fox. Hyde is awesome because most adventure game characters can't get away with inner monolog and a solo story. Hyde totally thrashes that. Helen Parker is the sweetest old lady I had ever met. And Rosa's always good for a friendly laugh.

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Ayanami
- Suspect

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 am
- Custom Title: Attorney
- Location: Seattle, WA
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Iris, Melissa and Racheal.
Racheal-Because she is the kindest lady that you could ever meet, and that I luv it when she refers to Kyle as "Sweetie".
Melissa-Because she is smart, mature, kewl, and that she just wants to have a happy family, and that she is the only person aside from Racheal that Kyle isn't an ass too.
Iris-Even though that she does get offended easily by people mistreating her, also she is a bit of a flirt, dainty, feminity and that she enjoys a good outing with anyone who is kind to her. Also best friend to Grace.
Out of these three, Melissa is my most favorite!
Racheal-Because she is the kindest lady that you could ever meet, and that I luv it when she refers to Kyle as "Sweetie".
Melissa-Because she is smart, mature, kewl, and that she just wants to have a happy family, and that she is the only person aside from Racheal that Kyle isn't an ass too.
Iris-Even though that she does get offended easily by people mistreating her, also she is a bit of a flirt, dainty, feminity and that she enjoys a good outing with anyone who is kind to her. Also best friend to Grace.
Spoiler:
Out of these three, Melissa is my most favorite!
Avy-Court Records.
-
Jesswee
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
- Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
- Location: La la land~
- Contact:
-
tenshi_no_kioku
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm
- Custom Title: Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber!
- Location: In Louie DeNonno's room *my lover*
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
*looks at sig and avatar*
You probably know my answer, don't you?
You probably know my answer, don't you?

My name is Trillian. So you know.
LouiexDanny: More epic than KylexBradley by half.
I also support Louie DeNonno x Henry Townshend. Hurrah for crack pairings!
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Ohgod XD;; this is really difficult but i liked Kyle and Louie the best <3
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
ashxu
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 882
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:41 am
- Location: Australia
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Louis. but i sorta felt sad for him when Kyle left Hotel Dusk.
-
kusch
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 128
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:14 am
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
LOUIE LOUIE LOUIE
I love that kid. (just like everyone else does, but still XD)
And Hyde, quite a bit. how can you not?
*small font for being so long*
There really isn't anyone I dislike, just some I liked more than others. Helen, for example, I never grew really fond of, but I don't have a reason to dislike her. and Grace. and Rachel needs to STOP PAGING ME AUGGHHH.
I liked Jeff for the same reason that you liked Summer. I never really thought Summer was dislikable, though. I felt bad for him just for the situation he was in.
Rosa grew on me closer to the end of the game. I loved when Hyde was telling her that she used to be gorgeous, in her wedding photos X'D
Melissa and Kevin break my heart; I love them too.
and lastly ... I didn't enjoy Dunning on my first playthrough, but the second time around he grew on me a lot more, and I started to sympathize with him.
so in conclusion? they're all pretty great!
[/endramble]
I love that kid. (just like everyone else does, but still XD)
And Hyde, quite a bit. how can you not?
*small font for being so long*
There really isn't anyone I dislike, just some I liked more than others. Helen, for example, I never grew really fond of, but I don't have a reason to dislike her. and Grace. and Rachel needs to STOP PAGING ME AUGGHHH.
I liked Jeff for the same reason that you liked Summer. I never really thought Summer was dislikable, though. I felt bad for him just for the situation he was in.
Rosa grew on me closer to the end of the game. I loved when Hyde was telling her that she used to be gorgeous, in her wedding photos X'D
Melissa and Kevin break my heart; I love them too.
and lastly ... I didn't enjoy Dunning on my first playthrough, but the second time around he grew on me a lot more, and I started to sympathize with him.
so in conclusion? they're all pretty great!
[/endramble]
Kay, you might want to tone the ruffling down a bit.
{tumblr:} edgequill • {twitter:} edgequill • {Ao3:} edgequill
{tumblr:} edgequill • {twitter:} edgequill • {Ao3:} edgequill
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Daw.... I wuv Melissa! ^_^
Of course, I just started chapter 4, so that's prone to change...
(I really like her, plus her family's story is the one I'm most interested in...
)
Of course, I just started chapter 4, so that's prone to change...
(I really like her, plus her family's story is the one I'm most interested in...
Spoiler: Hotel Dusk

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Hyde.
And, unlike most people, Jeff and Martin.
And, unlike most people, Jeff and Martin.
-
hippietree12
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 524
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm
- Custom Title: rock on and peace out everyone!!!
- Location: livin the 60's, 70's, and 80's!!!!
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
I must say Mila because she has the whole 'mysterious person' air around her.
Rest of people off the top of my head:
Helen was also great (pirate grandmas rule!!!).
Summer I thought got insulted too much. He wasn't that bad of a character. I liked him.
Louie was hilarious! I loved him!
Jeff=emo. I didn't really like him.
Rosa is the mother figure in this game, so I loved her personality.
Dunning I didn't really like because he was so strict, but by the end I understood all that and liked him a little more.
Melissa is just about the only person that Kyle isn't a jerk to, so I love her for that.
Iris was too much of a diva for me.
Rachel wasn't developed enough. She was really just there to be Kyle's "info source."
Kevin I didn't like too much because he wasn't too nice, but at the end he was ok so... kind of neutral.
Kyle was a jerk, but I love how he wasn't scared of getting in your face and telling you to shape up. I really like him too.
I think that's all of them...
Rest of people off the top of my head:
Helen was also great (pirate grandmas rule!!!).
Summer I thought got insulted too much. He wasn't that bad of a character. I liked him.
Louie was hilarious! I loved him!
Jeff=emo. I didn't really like him.
Rosa is the mother figure in this game, so I loved her personality.
Dunning I didn't really like because he was so strict, but by the end I understood all that and liked him a little more.
Melissa is just about the only person that Kyle isn't a jerk to, so I love her for that.
Iris was too much of a diva for me.
Rachel wasn't developed enough. She was really just there to be Kyle's "info source."
Kevin I didn't like too much because he wasn't too nice, but at the end he was ok so... kind of neutral.
Kyle was a jerk, but I love how he wasn't scared of getting in your face and telling you to shape up. I really like him too.
I think that's all of them...
-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Mila here, but for totally other reasons...
- She's cute (Ya had to see it coming from miles away...)
- I've always liked shy and quiet girls...
- She's mysterieous
- I like her colors...(simple, odd, true)
- Her "theme" is so beautiful
Second and third places go fot Kyle and Louis...*ya can clap now*
- She's cute (Ya had to see it coming from miles away...)
- I've always liked shy and quiet girls...
- She's mysterieous
- I like her colors...(simple, odd, true)
- Her "theme" is so beautiful
Second and third places go fot Kyle and Louis...*ya can clap now*
-
Tank-Toast
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:04 pm
- Custom Title: Just got Hotel Dusk! ^_^
- Location: Over here...no, wait! Over here!!!
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Every character in the story is key to it's development, that's one of the things that made me love this game, that and noir. Kyle Hyde is a great and respectable character, it's true what Louie said, Everyone would want to talk to a guy like him. And as for Louie, he was the games comic relief yet at the same time a key character. All the guests had their own amusing character and developed in some way. Mila inparticular was an ineresting one with such unique circumstances.
Kyle wins it for me. It's hard to find such entertaining internal monolouges after all.
Kyle wins it for me. It's hard to find such entertaining internal monolouges after all.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Louis of course! He's your bad-ass filipino sidekick! And funny to boot.
Martin Summers and that waster Jeff Damon can crawl in a hole and die for all I care.
Martin Summers and that waster Jeff Damon can crawl in a hole and die for all I care.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Tank-Toast
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:04 pm
- Custom Title: Just got Hotel Dusk! ^_^
- Location: Over here...no, wait! Over here!!!
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
^Louie's Italian to the bone!, no?
And why's everyone hate Jeff so?
And why's everyone hate Jeff so?
Spoiler:
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Sorry my bad he's probably italian it's been a while since I've played.
But Jeff is a spoiled brat...that doesn't mean we can't hate him why? I consider that good reasoning to hate him.
But Jeff is a spoiled brat...that doesn't mean we can't hate him why? I consider that good reasoning to hate him.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
It's like the Villains you love to hate. You hate them because they're evil and do bad things, but you love them for good character development or personality.

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
In my opinion nearly everyone in the Hotel is a villian...they are all hiding some dark twisted secret it's uncanny they'd all gather there.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Tank-Toast wrote:And why's everyone hate Jeff so?Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
FoolMeNever
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 299
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:18 am
- Custom Title: The defense is So Zetta Slow!
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
My favorite tenants have to be Jeff and Summers. Summers because his comments, and Kyle's comments about him are hilarious.
And Jeff, well, idk. I just like him. Maybe it's because he reminds me of myself.
And Jeff, well, idk. I just like him. Maybe it's because he reminds me of myself.
Last edited by FoolMeNever on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Credit to the sig goes to...wait, I made the sig!

-
book of life
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:56 pm
- Custom Title: Boredom is courption of the soul.
- Location: A happy fanstasy world.
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
^Nice.
Anyway, I like Louie a lot, he comes on me as being the most honest person there.
Anyway, I like Louie a lot, he comes on me as being the most honest person there.

Sweet Rhyme was made by the just as sweet Vickinator!
-
MaimJay
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 568
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
I'LL TELL YOU WHO I HATED
MARTIAN SUMMERS
after you found out his secret he was SOOOO annoying D:<
hell, I didn't even like him to begin with.
Also how Helen was being so nice kinda bugged me ALOT
even after I found out what happened to her in her life I was still kinda like 'eh...'
Although I did like her last line right before the end of the game.
Dunning actually used to scare me a bit cause I was afraid he was going to find all the stuff I was stealing xD
Everyone else I really liked though :D
MARTIAN SUMMERS
after you found out his secret he was SOOOO annoying D:<
hell, I didn't even like him to begin with.
Also how Helen was being so nice kinda bugged me ALOT
even after I found out what happened to her in her life I was still kinda like 'eh...'
Although I did like her last line right before the end of the game.
Dunning actually used to scare me a bit cause I was afraid he was going to find all the stuff I was stealing xD
Spoiler: Ending
Everyone else I really liked though :D

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
MaimJay wrote:I'LL TELL YOU WHO I HATED
MARTIAN SUMMERS
after you found out his secret he was SOOOO annoying D:<
hell, I didn't even like him to begin with.
Also how Helen was being so nice kinda bugged me ALOT
even after I found out what happened to her in her life I was still kinda like 'eh...'
Although I did like her last line right before the end of the game.
Dunning actually used to scare me a bit cause I was afraid he was going to find all the stuff I was stealing xDSpoiler: Ending
Everyone else I really liked though :D
Hehehe I didn't like Martin either and it cost me.
I told Dunning what I thought of him and we connected, spent all night in the bar getting drunk and failed to solve the mystery, I don't think Hyde will be complaining it sounded like a fun night.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
MaimJay
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 568
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Herr Blondie wrote:
Hehehe I didn't like Martin either and it cost me.
I told Dunning what I thought of him and we connected, spent all night in the bar getting drunk and failed to solve the mystery, I don't think Hyde will be complaining it sounded like a fun night.
Haha nice x) Kyle sure likes his bourbon!
((LOL weird note here, I LOVELOVELOVE Kyle's x) face :D ))

-
Emperor Ing
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:07 pm
- Custom Title: The Mouth of Sauron
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Really, Summers (and the way everyone treated him) just made me laugh.
In a sense, he was a lovable loser.
In a sense, he was a lovable loser.
Gozu wrote:omg ur just lik
did ur parents di or somefin
icer wrote:Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....
-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Oh, hard to choose!
I'd have to say Helen Parker. I think she's cool! ^_^ I would've loved to have met her.
(but even if she did exist she'd be LONG dead by now...)
I like everyone else a lot... Especially Kyle and Louie. :P Rosa was really growing on me by the end, too.
I'd have to say Helen Parker. I think she's cool! ^_^ I would've loved to have met her.
(but even if she did exist she'd be LONG dead by now...)
I like everyone else a lot... Especially Kyle and Louie. :P Rosa was really growing on me by the end, too.

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
kazzy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 270
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:18 am
- Custom Title: SHINing key~kayfaradaylove.
- Location: sydney the land of the crap transport system RISE AND KILL~
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
truly hate rosa...hey but this is our favourties huh? don't really have a favourite...i find it hard to 'connect' to people. but i think it would be...louie. even though i kept dying in the first possible game over because i kept on being mean to hiim. xD now i have to play it over again for the stupid jenny ending T__T

SHINee|B2ST|빅뱅i|U-KISS|2AM|4minute|2NE1|SNSD<3
"people who always eat instant noodles never die." taboo_neku
-
YggdrasilsSword
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
- Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
- Location: The United States of America
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
I actually disliked Rosa and Louie, but liked Martin Summers. I found Rosa to be irritating and naggy most of the time. Martin, on the other hand, was an intelligent and reasonable fellow (loved his vocabulary) and I couldn't understand why my character disliked him. But my favorite character was definitely Mila. Most of the other female characters were either bjerks or old ladies, so I really don't think Mila had much competition for my affection, but she was still my favorite character in the game.
-
memorysong
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: A box of wistful dreams...
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Oh, this is too hard, one can't possibly chose only one favourite character :D
I think I liked Hyde and Mila the best. Though Louis and Melissa were also awesome. They all were really. For me I liked Hyde's attitude, trying to find himself while helping everyone else with their lives. He's not the best person to unload your secrets to, nor is he good with comforting people, but he helps them get on while managing to find himself too.
Mila is also an admirable character, having such a traumatic past, and being in a coma for so long then waking up completely alone and confused. She may not look it, but she has this determination to continue on no matter what, which I really admire.
I think I liked Hyde and Mila the best. Though Louis and Melissa were also awesome. They all were really. For me I liked Hyde's attitude, trying to find himself while helping everyone else with their lives. He's not the best person to unload your secrets to, nor is he good with comforting people, but he helps them get on while managing to find himself too.
Mila is also an admirable character, having such a traumatic past, and being in a coma for so long then waking up completely alone and confused. She may not look it, but she has this determination to continue on no matter what, which I really admire.
"Why did you come with me?"
"Only because I wanted to come with you." - Final Fantasy IX
-
The Sandwich
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
- Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
- Contact:
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Herr Blondie wrote:Louis of course! He's your bad-ass filipino sidekick!
LMAO What.
As for me, it's probably Kyle and Melissa.
fuck
-
Marche Tobaye
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
- Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
- Location: Sweden
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
I like Kyle, personally. I love how he's cold at the beginning of the game and then turns into a softie. He has some really witty lines too.
Also, his smile. XD
Also, his smile. XD
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Rosa, Louie and Kyle. I don't know why, I just love people like Rosa. Louie I thought was annoying at first, but damn, he's really fun and great. And Kyle, that little thing. (He's kind of a looker too! And I have to say Kyle Hyde is an awesome name.)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
The cast is great, but my favourite is Louis. Oh, I love him. He definitely has his flaws, but everyone in the game has (something that I greatly appreciate). He's so... genuine. Not the sharpest tool in the box, but never tries to play smarter than he is. I'd love to have him as a friend. I adore Kyle Hyde as well, and I find it sweet when he's all... kind in this harsh way. And him and Louis make the greatest team. (And I love Dunning, Rosa and Helen... Yeah, Hotel Dusk sure has a wonderful cast.)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Favorite tenant in the Hotel?
Kyle I love so much. He has a no nonsense attitude and just in general acts like an asshole. He reflected my thoughts on the characters pretty nicely.
Louie was a pretty great sidekick overall. He was far more enjoyable than I expected him to be and his interrogation was my favourite part of the game.
Rosa was also pretty nice to just hang out and gossip with.
But my favourite character has to be Helen. Such a sweet old lady <3 Loved hanging out with her.
Louie was a pretty great sidekick overall. He was far more enjoyable than I expected him to be and his interrogation was my favourite part of the game.
Rosa was also pretty nice to just hang out and gossip with.
But my favourite character has to be Helen. Such a sweet old lady <3 Loved hanging out with her.












