Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Post Reply
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}

Post by Nadindi »

Well, I GIMP. Thanks for the comment. :shoe:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
bibliomaniac
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:31 pm
Custom Title: *scribble scribble*
Location: In a cottage cheese cottage
Contact:

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}

Post by bibliomaniac »

I like your new signature and avatar! It's an interesting effect. Looks like a brush set to scatter and with angle jitter, but I could be wrong, especially because I don't use GIMP too much ^^ But it has nice colors...
Image
I make graphics for people. Yay me.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}

Post by Nadindi »

No it's not a brush, just a combination of different filters, and layers set to dodge and burn. Thanks for the comment. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}

Post by Nadindi »

UPDATE
Image
Lulz, wordplay is fail.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~ Trucy + Fail wordplay. XD]}

Post by Perrydotto »

I really like your work, you have a nice style and make good use of effects and filters - Enough to make the stuff special, but not too much so it doesn't look cluttered.
I just have one complaint: Please work on the way you cut the characters out of the original images. The borders are pretty pixelated and unclean; they look "dirty".

Work on that, and it will be much better!
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~ Trucy + Fail wordplay. XD]}

Post by Nadindi »

Hmm, I see what you mean. I think there's less of that on my more recent ones though, thanks for the help. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~ Trucy + Fail wordplay. XD]}

Post by Perrydotto »

Yep, it got better a bit, but it's still easy to notice and that just lowers the level of your work, sadly.
You will improve with that though, I'm sure.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~ Trucy + Fail wordplay. XD]}

Post by Nadindi »

=) Thanks.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Organised the first post a bit more.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

A request from another forum;

Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

These are beautiful, love them! :maya:
I know I do my own graphics but I don't do wallpapers so
Image/s: Image
Text: Purple Angel
Size: I don't know :payne: (my laptop is a 15.4" do you know?)
Colour/s: Whatever, I trust your colour sense :keiko:
Thank you!
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Awesome. I'll get on this as soon as I can ~
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Here. I guessed at the proportions as well as I could, if it's stretched in any way on your screen, please let me know.

Spoiler: Big.
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

It's beautiful, I love it!
thank you!
Umm it is a bit stretched becuase I didn't realise (and just found out) that my laptop is a widescreen.
After much searching I found out that the size of my screen is 1920x1200
if it wouldn't be too much trouble :eh?: could you change it to that size sorry :sadshoe: should of found out size first then ask (but I really wanted a pretty wallpaper..)
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Sure, I can redo it. I won't get it done today, however.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

That's fine :maya:
As for credit I'll leave a link to your topic on my graphics page! :edgy:
:notes: doing this as you read this...
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Aww, thanks. I'm gonna work on it today, so you should get it soon. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Gotit. Again, any problems, do tell.

Spoiler: Save space - Save the world.
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

thank you! thank you! Thank you!
I love it - and it's the perfect size! :keiko: It's so pretty!
thank you!
You are amazing!
cookie
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

thank you :edgy:
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Gwaah, i'll get fat if I eat all of those! XD No problem.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

cookies can't make people fat! :yuusaku: In my world,never!
The wallpaper you made me is now my wallpaper forever; well until the computer breaks or when I ask for new one but that won't be for years :edgy:
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Haha, I'm flattered. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Naruto requests;

ImageImage
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

New signature set in a new style, and my old sig is here.
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

Nice sig :edgy: It's lush ^_^
That reminds me to make a new sig for myself, I'll get round to tht someday.
It's really nice :maya:
Keep on making lovely work :shoe:
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

D'aww, thanks for the compliment. And bump.

Haha. I love you Purple. ^_~
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

Since you posted on my thread it's only fair I should post on yours :edgy:
And your work is great aswell :draw: so I will continue to stop by :redd:
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

Happy Valentines day, here's your card
Image
a gift from Purple Angel to Nadindi
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Aww, thanks! :bellboy:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

That's k ^_^
Anyways, keep up the good work :gymshoe: And I'll post here again later to see how your work is going ^_^
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

UPDATE.

Sasuke-fire wallpaper. WOW. :shoe:

Biggy McBiggenstein the wallpaper.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Und another update.

Aurora Borealis Sakura wallpaper!

Cliquez-moi
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by DoMaya »

I'm in your thread, Requesting a Maya, avy. :maya:

Truly, your graphics are beyond compare.

I simply want a Maya avy, nothing more and nothing less.
Image
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Aww, thanks for the compliment. ^^

As you're not being too specific, I'll probably make a few of them, and leave it to you to choose your favourite. :shoe:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

I have done three for you. ^^

ImageImageImage

Any changes or whatever, just tell me. :shoe:
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by DoMaya »

Middle one. :maya:

Thank-e kindly. :jake:
*puts image as avy*
Image
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

Glad you liked it. ^_^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Purple Angel »

This topic shall not die :uramidn:
I like the middle one too but they're all pretty ^-^
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Nadindi »

*digdigdigdig*

Oh, I've made some things for people on Gaia. Guess I'll post them to ressurect this thread. XD

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3

Post by Lunaria42 »

I love the cat warrior one.
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Post Reply