The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Fanfare
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:09 am
Custom Title: This is not spy
Location: Fishtown, USA
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Fanfare »

Officer V.C wrote:No no, that's not it either besides character design! I mean like, Giro is almost like the mentor of the two main characters in the game (according to the 3-min promo vid which is quite spoilery), and he's like, all smiley and calm and noble outwards, like Kirihito! Edgy


That too. But Kirihito's design always reminded me of Girouette for some reason. Could it have been a very, very vague referance to Megaman? ...I wish. D= Blonde-haired prettyboys with glasses aren't very uncommon. Odoroki and Minuki would so be Vent and Aile. ...Though, they're not THAT similar. Kirihito and Giro are different too (which is all I can say without risking GS4 spoilerage), but they're still similar outward, like said.

*COUGHCOUGH* Anyway, AWESOME, VC. Can't wait to see more awesomness.
Image

My DeviantART account

Sexy Angie icon by me, sorry dudes. No stealing here, please.
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Fanfare wrote:Odoroki and Minuki would so be Vent and Aile. ...Though, they're not THAT similar.


...GOOD GOD. I was so thinking in my head if I should do Minuki as an Aile counterpart! Redd White

Cool sprite, Mr.Officer V.C!!! XDD


Thank you! Actually, it's Ms., but then again I get mistaken alot for a guy so no offense taken. XD
Fanfare
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:09 am
Custom Title: This is not spy
Location: Fishtown, USA
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Fanfare »

Officer V.C wrote:
Fanfare wrote:Odoroki and Minuki would so be Vent and Aile. ...Though, they're not THAT similar.


...GOOD GOD. I was so thinking in my head if I should do Minuki as an Aile counterpart! Redd White


OBJECTION. ROCK ON. Minuki

I wonder who'd be Serpent, Prometheus, and Pandora...
Image

My DeviantART account

Sexy Angie icon by me, sorry dudes. No stealing here, please.
Slob_Attorney
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Am I allowed to smoke in court?
Location: Under Edgey's bed sheets
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Slob_Attorney »

Holy Moley! Your spriting is fantastic! (I wish I was that good.)

If you're doing that contest by any chance, I have no chance of winning, lol! Ack

How long do these usually take for you to make?
Image
I are a :franny: :edgeworth: supporter.
Ela-chan
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: OH SHI-
Location: Spain

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Ela-chan »

Image


Spoiler:
Well...i just finished GS4 and I still don't understand this character sheet of Phoenix... ;_;
http://felicia-val.deviantart.com<--My DeviantART site ^^
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Ela-chan wrote:
Spoiler:
Well...i just finished GS4 and I still don't understand this character sheet of Phoenix... ;_;



Spoiler: GS4(-4) Spoilers!
Kay. Well. In the ending of the game, Phoenix said something about retaking the bar exam to get his badge back, but he meant it in a joking type of way. I expanded on that What If theory. Hobohodo

Another GS4-esque theory I had. It involves another spirit-channeling sidekick...celebrity?! I bring you the Next Generation Himehasan/Pink Princess!
Image
(I have a non-scarf version that looks slightly better if this one is too fancy. I could post that.)
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

YOUR SPRITES ARE SO GOOD.

ARGH.

Seriously, that's really really pretty. Pearl's an actress! =O
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Urby
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:25 pm
Location: the internet
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Urby »

Love ~

Even though this one's domgsuperlovely, I'd like to see the non-scarf version for comparison.

(The very little hair out-of-place is so...oh Pearly why you so pinchable)
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Thanks, guys! The scarf was a real BITCH to do. Meekins And in the end I still rather liked her without the scarf and decoration...so...here we go.

Image
Orcaizer Al
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:24 am
Custom Title: Built For The Kill
Location: Massachussetts

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Orcaizer Al »

Officer V.C wrote:Thanks, guys! The scarf was a real BITCH to do. Meekins And in the end I still rather liked her without the scarf and decoration...so...here we go.

Image


SHE'S A HOT KITTEN. :P

Nice work once again, Officer V.C. That sprite's awesome.
Image
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

Officer V.C wrote:Thanks, guys! The scarf was a real BITCH to do. Meekins And in the end I still rather liked her without the scarf and decoration...so...here we go.

Image


Pearl Pearly, is that you?
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Ela-chan
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: OH SHI-
Location: Spain

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Ela-chan »

Officer V.C wrote:
Ela-chan wrote:
Spoiler:
Well...i just finished GS4 and I still don't understand this character sheet of Phoenix... ;_;



Spoiler: GS4(-4) Spoilers!
Kay. Well. In the ending of the game, Phoenix said something about retaking the bar exam to get his badge back, but he meant it in a joking type of way. I expanded on that What If theory. Hobohodo

Another GS4-esque theory I had. It involves another spirit-channeling sidekick...celebrity?! I bring you the Next Generation Himehasan/Pink Princess!
Image
(I have a non-scarf version that looks slightly better if this one is too fancy. I could post that.)

Spoiler:
Ok, thank you!! My japanese skills are very limited... ^^;


Pearly looks awesome in that! I prefer her with the scarf ^^ looks mystic :D
http://felicia-val.deviantart.com<--My DeviantART site ^^
DetectiveAnonymous
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 am
Custom Title: You know... that detective lady.
Location: Chillin' at the precinct
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by DetectiveAnonymous »

Aww, I love these sprites! They're entirely instant-win! XD
Though some of the links on the front page aren't working for me. =/
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Eh, nothing really special today. All I have is a few boredom edits/additional poses/headshot! changes/frankenspriting/etc of Kyou-kun DOIN TEH HORNS HAHAHA I DID IT YAAAY. Also comes with, God forbid, emo poses, and an edit of what I could consider a seriously minor spoiler for GS4-4 (you probably wouldn't even notice or get it if you haven't played the game).

Also, I understand his hair doesn't look the same as the in-game sprites. That's because I edited the side of his hair to make it look more spikier/messier. (You'll probably get this if you've seen parts of GS4-3).

I also did something like this with Odoroki's hair, and also a brunette!Miles Edgeworth.
Image
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

ASAFSDGSAFSA

WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Yuu-chan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Yuu-chan »

VC ILU HARDCORE.
E~A
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:06 am
Custom Title: Novice bimbo
Location: California, USA

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by E~A »

Does GS4 Pearl make more money than Will Powers did? :will:
SilverZephyr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am
Custom Title: Science: It's cuter than ever
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by SilverZephyr »

GS4 PEARL IS GJEWIOPGAJEWOIPJGAPOEWJGHPEWAIJHPEW

Your talent is amazing. Really. Like, professional type amazing.
Image
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

...I found out that I could abuse the Animation Shop 3 that my school had for computer class. :karma:

So here we have some animations of Lin with super speedy framerates and for some reason darkened colors (also didn't find out how to make the backgrounds transparent...>_<). Also shows me where I could improve on animation frames (such as her swift finger point WHOOSH =/).

Image Image Image Image
SilverZephyr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am
Custom Title: Science: It's cuter than ever
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by SilverZephyr »

They look very nice animated =D Still very professional, although probably would be better slowed down.
Image
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Kay. I've done Project: Lana Skye - Prosecutor. I've done Project: Genderbend.

My next project will be Project: Kid, which means I will fix the kid!Chinami sprites. In the meantime, enjoy the edited Maki head and the half-of-it freehanded body (except for Lettuce's tie) of a certain 15-year-old blond.

Image

Thanks Minuki-chan for editing the neck! ^^
SilverZephyr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am
Custom Title: Science: It's cuter than ever
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by SilverZephyr »

Ooh, looks REALLY nice =D I couldn't even tell that part of it was free-handed since it looked so good.
Image
SailorTaurus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:33 pm
Custom Title: Official Chinami Fan

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by SailorTaurus »

If it's of any consilation, i've animated a couple of Jian's poses.
They have transparent backgrounds, and are done so they can be used with MB's case maker.

Image
Image

Note: I based these of the Phoenix gifs that came with the Case Maker, hence why she's speaking quite quickly (I assumed that was the correct way to do it for MB's case maker).

They are also positioned correctly for court scenes.

Done in Imageready. If time permits, and if ya want me to, I could try to make some more.
Props to Clicky for the avatar! =3
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Alright...

I did Dante!Kyouya.
I did Girouette!Kirihito.
And now I will show you just what Capcom's sneakiness does when you end up Googling up Apollo Justice and finding results for Rival Schools: Project Justice.

Image
Aw yeah. :hobohodo:

I will also see what I can do about this as well. :garyuu:
Croik
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5255
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
Location: America
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Croik »

Omg, I don't know anything about Project Justice, but that's just awesome XD. Really well done. The cap especially~
ImageImage
SailorTaurus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:33 pm
Custom Title: Official Chinami Fan

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by SailorTaurus »

You already know what i'm gonna say... *_*
Props to Clicky for the avatar! =3
Orcaizer Al
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:24 am
Custom Title: Built For The Kill
Location: Massachussetts

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Orcaizer Al »

Lawl, Shoma.

That one's pretty good, actually.
Image
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

^^ Thanks, guys!

Croik wrote:Omg, I don't know anything about Project Justice, but that's just awesome XD. Really well done. The cap especially~


Thankees, Croik. It's funny too since Shoma was said to have a scappy sense of JUSTICE. (As for a PASSIONATE HEART BURNING RED, I'm not too sure about that :edgy: )

Also, I cheated on the cap. :oops: It was edited directly from the picture of Shoma I saw on Wiki, with a bit of recoloring and tweaking haer n' thar.
Croik
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5255
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
Location: America
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Croik »

Haha, well, I couldn't tell. So it's still a great job XD;
ImageImage
Morinozuka Takashi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:10 am
Custom Title: Am I your wild-type?

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Morinozuka Takashi »

Since i know my comment will probabl be repeating what the others above me say, so....


Image
Image
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

... The character hairstyles between the two games do have a most uncanny resemblance!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Slob_Attorney
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Am I allowed to smoke in court?
Location: Under Edgey's bed sheets
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Slob_Attorney »

Damn! I love your Lana Skye and Jian sprites.

The only problem I see is that the Richard Wellington won't show up.
Image
I are a :franny: :edgeworth: supporter.
Officer V.C
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Custom Title: AND HIS LAST NAME IS ODEKO.
Location: COMPUTER CHAIR *spins*
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Officer V.C »

Okay. Since there have been some issues with the Whip!Franny (another one of my Video Game Reference series), I will present to you something else instead.
Image (Legs from Athena)
Image

I plan to do more. :edgy:

And also since Imgspot = total sonofabitch, I re-uploaded Femm!Wellington.
Last edited by Officer V.C on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuu-chan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Yuu-chan »

VC.
I love you and yer sprites.
Let us have illegitimate babies.

-GUITAR'd-
T3h_Waffleman
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Custom Title: The hope that shines through despair.
Location: Here
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by T3h_Waffleman »

I love you. I love you. I love you.
Minuki
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:50 am
Custom Title: CARDS IN YOUR FACE.

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Minuki »

V. EFFING. C. WHY HAVEN'T I COMMENTED ON THIS!? -smacks self a few good times- OK. -deep breath- Greeeaaaaatt Sprites<3 your sprites make me pee myself with joy. Ok, I kid, but these are totally awesome<3 ^-^
Image
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by The Sandwich »

Officer V.C wrote:
Also. I bring you our favorite spirit-channeling...defense attorney? Speculation ideas from the many fans have merged into this. :maya:
Image


Oh dear god, that rocks!
fuck
DetectiveEma
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:19 pm
Location: WTF IS THAT LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by DetectiveEma »

Hey, D'you mind if I use the Body of Female Edgey for an OC I'm working on? (Of course I'll give credit) :yummy:
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by PhoenixTears »

Can I use Older Maya and Pearl in a comic?

Love the sprites!!
Image
Image
Image
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: The Sprite Works of VC Act Two

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

I think a bigger question is "Is s/he even around anymore." A lot of people fade from the forums without saying anything.
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Post Reply