Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Trip! Talk about stuff Boosted off of Cing's Hotel Dusk, AND Pirate Grandmas.
Bolt Storm
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bolt Storm »

Here, this new trailer will make you feel better.

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2009/0 ... trailer-r/

Looks like Ashley gets followed around by backpack-kid at one point.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Bolt Storm wrote:Here, this new trailer will make you feel better.

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2009/0 ... trailer-r/

Looks like Ashley gets followed around by backpack-kid at one point.


Sweet Gravy, that's a snazzy trailer for the Not Release date party. Now we get to see more of that Gem. I really like all the flash backs and ties to Trace 1.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Jesswee »

Woooow, this game just keeps looking prettier and prettier!
Image
ashogo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by ashogo »

Wooster wrote:If Anazer is Another/Trace then that would sound like a stupid question to ask Ashley, unless what's really being asked is, did you play Trace Memory or not, in which case it makes more sense.

well, that's probably it, "another". Can't believe I didn't think of that before, I guess it didn't click I played the NA version.

Maybe he's really asking about the "truth" they learned from the another (at the end of the game) or something?
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

ashogo wrote:
Wooster wrote:If Anazer is Another/Trace then that would sound like a stupid question to ask Ashley, unless what's really being asked is, did you play Trace Memory or not, in which case it makes more sense.

well, that's probably it, "another". Can't believe I didn't think of that before, I guess it didn't click I played the NA version.

Maybe he's really asking about the "truth" they learned from the another (at the end of the game) or something?


I'm a bit curious myself what that 'truth' is.


Reviewing what we know about Trace:

If I remember correctly, Richard was a later member. Sayoko and Bill were a romantic(?) pair. Bill funded the project and Sayoko was (one of)? the primary developers. If Richard is after something he didn't know about Trace, but Sayoko did, then that would suggest this chapter has something to her involvement before Richard joined the project. But this contradicts the flashbacks we've seen where baby Ashley was clearly present.

Regardless of if she visited Lake Juliet before or after meeting Richard, something occurred here.

Perhaps her motive for working on the Trace project has something to do with Lake Juliet?
Richard doesn't need a deeper motive for working on Trace as he is quite gullible and would likely work on it because he was hired to, and the romance that blossomed between him and Sayoko. Bill wanted the money that the Government/Hospitals would pay for Trace's Technology. Sayoko on the other hand, doesn't have a known motive for working on Trace. That, I think, is curious considering she was the lead developer on this project.

Another thing to consider, is that Trace wasn't originally found on Blood Edward Island. Bill asked Richard to move there and cut off all ties with the outside and to finish Trace. Although, I think it's odd that a major government project could be found hidden at a recreational facility.

The truth about Trace: Who really wanted it? What was it's purpose?


I'm super excited about this game, this is going to be a 'very' long wait for a localization.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Wrestler Hatman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2422
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Custom Title: spr fckn srs peepz
Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wrestler Hatman »

Goddammit.

Now I'm gonna have to hunt down Trace Memory. Like I need another game purchase right now. *grumble grumble*
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Famitisu got ahold of Trace Memory 2. The score was 7777.

Another Code R review summary :

- The transition to 3D improved the cinematic direction
- Big emphasis on story/dialogues over the purely puzzles based aspect.
- Story is in the vein of a young adult novel.
- Music is splendid
- The emphasis on the story is such that the pace of the game suffers somehow.
- Not enough puzzles.


http://gonintendo.com/?p=71524
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Bolt Storm
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bolt Storm »

From the sound of things it's even more story based than HD. As long as they did a good job with it, that's fine by me.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Got a little more detail on the Famitisu review. Basically it's the same stuff I posted earlier, only with more words.

- Another Code: R (7/7/7/7, 28 points): The Wii-only sequel to Trace Memory has made the leap from 2D to 3D graphics, which "results in a nice, standard upgrade to the graphics, but also slows the pace of gameplay down to a leisurely walk." Reviewers lauded the "beautiful landscapes and expressive characters," but noted that this was less old-school adventure and more like the pretty, story-driven games we've seen out of Europe in recent years. "The focus is less on puzzle solving and more about the father-daughter connection, giving it the feel of a young-adult novel," one wrote. "Compared to the volume of the story, the amount of puzzle-solving you're asked to do is a little light."


http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172612





Also, at 1up, I found this article...
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3171755
Tracing the Trace Memory Sequel
Trace Memory 2 offers high Wii adventure.
By Kevin Gifford, 12/10/2008
What with Gyakuten Kenji taking seemingly forever to come out and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People just about wrapping up, Trace Memory 2 -- first mentioned at a Nintendo conference back in October -- may be 2009's great hope for adventure-genre fans too stubborn to play PC games. Weekly Famitsu magazine unloaded the first concrete details on the game (called Another Code: R -- Kioku no Tobira in Japan) this week, and so far it's looking like our hopes are not at all unfounded.

Set two years after the first Trace Memory, the Wii game stars 16-year-old Ashley Mizuki Robbins, a girl who once thought her parents died at a young age. That turned out to be untrue, as (spoiler alert) she's reunited with her scientist father Richard, although the meeting was more than a little bittersweet. Now Richard's invited Ashley to Juliet Lake, a campground nearby his research lab -- and a place infested with memories of Ashley's mother, who researched human memory before dying in a smash-and-grab when Ashley was young.

Apparently our heroine visited this lake with her mother long ago, and your task is to explore the place and figure out exactly what happened to her mother. Like the original, you'll use a variety of control gimmicks as you go, waving the Wii around like a pointer to examine stuff (Strong Bad-style) and using gadgets like cameras and water-testing kits to solve puzzles. Ashley will also get help from the locals, including forest ranger Dan Maxwell (who you'll be relying on when your backpack gets stolen) and Tommy Harrison, a worker at the lake's guest house whose Norman Bates-like demeanor is obviously hiding something a bit more sinister.

The Trace Memory sequel is coming pretty quick to Japan, where it's due out January 22 on the Wii for 5800 yen, but no US date has been announced yet.


So we've got a name for 'Flint'. I'm still looking forward to this title.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
ashogo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by ashogo »

not bad, though I'm curious what famitsu scored the original tm. I know it wasn't that highly-rated by any american journalists, yet it still collected a cult following.
Not sure if I like this whole "young-adult novel" thing. I liked hotel dusk's more gritty story.

still looking forward to it. Even if I probably won't buy a wii for it. : /
Bolt Storm
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bolt Storm »

Here's some gameplay footage for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBWMgWuOpy8&fmt=18
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Jesswee »

I really like how detailed the body language is o:

I don't think I've seen a game that does it so well outside of CGI cutscenes!
Image
Wrestler Hatman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2422
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Custom Title: spr fckn srs peepz
Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wrestler Hatman »

Bolt Storm wrote:Here's some gameplay footage for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBWMgWuOpy8&fmt=18

Video no longer availapoil.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Bolt Storm
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bolt Storm »

Works fine for me. Try removing the &fmt=18.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

Wow! This sequel looks great. I can't wait for it! Hopefully it comes out in Australia and America. Honestly, it'd be a shame for it not to.
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Jesswee »

It'd better D:

I will do anything to play it ;_;
Image
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

Okay, So as I was browsing through the new ONM Australia/New Zealand issue and they had a preview of Another Code/Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory! Hopefully this means Australia gets it. :D
Manwhile, I heard that Europe has a tentative realease date for June. Yay! Now, let's hope that our American friends get it as well...... :phoenix:
I'll post the review as soon as I can scan it. :edgy:
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Jesswee »

I will move to Europe for a few weeks just to play it :|
Image
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

Jessweeee wrote:I will move to Europe for a few weeks just to play it :|


*Stows away in the overhead compartment*
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

I'll try to get the article up today if possible. :D Tried it before but the filesize was too big.
EDIT: Yey, it worked!
Page 1 Page 2
Enjoy! :edgy:
Pi3
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 182
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:22 am
Custom Title: It's a massive wombat!
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Pi3 »

Sweet! I hope Australia gets the game, although it would be very strange if we didn't.
Image
grim_tales
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 am
Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Location: St. Albans, England, UK

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by grim_tales »

I haven't played the first Another Code (Trace Memory) yet. Is this sequel only a Wii game or will it come out on DS as well?
I've been thinking of getting a Wii but haven't got one yet :)
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
ashogo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 am

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by ashogo »

It's a wii exclusive. Ironically, I like some of character designs better in the ds version (Ashley just looks cleaner, and her dad was on a diet or something)
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

ashogo wrote: Ironically, I like some of character designs better in the ds version (Ashley just looks cleaner, and her dad was on a diet or something)

Keep in mind that
Spoiler: AC/TM - just in case :)
Her dad did say he pigged out on chocolate before he met Ashley in the first game. :edgy:
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

TheBaronAndEma wrote:I'll try to get the article up today if possible. :D Tried it before but the filesize was too big.
EDIT: Yey, it worked!
Page 1 Page 2
Enjoy! :edgy:


I didn't realize you scanned those images. I love the review. Thanks for the uploads.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

No problem. :phoenix:
When i first saw that article I just thought "Must scan to show on CR" :D
I'll watch out for anything else. :edgy:
Marche Tobaye
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
Location: Sweden

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Marche Tobaye »

Looks great! Not that I've played the first one...
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

We have a an an English trailer! also, a title change and European realese date: "Another Code: A Journey Into lost Memories"! Due out June 26. :will:
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

TheBaronAndEma wrote:We have a an an English trailer! also, a title change and European realese date: "Another Code: A Journey Into lost Memories"! Due out June 26. :will:


Fascinating, the press release just covers Europe. There's nothing in it we haven't been able to solidly speculate.


Join teenage heroine, Ashley and travel deep into her memories to unlock the mysterious Project Another – and the truth about her mother’s death – in Another Code R: A Journey into Lost Memories, the immersive and compelling mystery adventure game that comes to Wii on 26th June 2009.

At the end of her summer holiday, 16 year old Ashley, an aspiring musician, receives an invitation from her father, Richard, who has always been curiously distant towards his daughter. He has been absent as he took over from Ashley’s mother to work tirelessly on a memory control system known only as “Another,” the cause of her mother’s untimely death.

In an effort to cement their bond following his protracted disappearance – Richard left Ashley to be brought up by her aunt – father and daughter are to spend a weekend together at Lake Juliet, a camping resort. But, as Another Code R: A Journey into Lost Memories begins to unfold, Ashley discovers that there are a series of mysteries surrounding Lake Juliet. The intrigue deepens as she realises she has been to this resort before … she has a dim memory of being here just before her mother died 13 years ago ...

Players of Another Code R: A Journey into Lost Memories must help Ashley solve a series of clues and puzzles, journeying back into her earliest memories to unlock the past.

The story is played as if in the pages of a mystery novel. Ashley must engage with the other characters to follow up the myriad different trails and clues in order to solve the mystery. Journeying through the story’s digital pages, she will encounter people who clearly know more than they are letting on about the events leading up to her mother’s death, who she will have to interrogate to glean the information she needs.

Players use the Wii Remote to point and click items and characters in the game’s stunningly portrayed watercolour backgrounds, interacting with them as she travels. Ashley is guided through the game’s world by clicking the arrows that tell players where she is able to go. Ashley is assisted in her puzzle solving by her DAS, a portable device with which she can take pictures during the game.

By exploring every corner of the world created by the game, collecting items from across it and by combining their intuition and skills in deduction, players will feel like they are themselves characters in a mystery novel as they unravel the secrets of Lake Juliet, Ashley’s family and ultimately, of Project Another itself …

Watch the launch trailer of Another Code R: A Journey into Lost Memories at the Nintendo Channel now and to unravel more about the mystery, remember to keep checking [markets to insert link] for further information!

Another Code R: A Journey into Lost Memories, is published by Cing and distributed by Nintendo and arrives in Europe on 26th June 2009.


The Trailer and some speculation can be found here: http://www.cubed3.com/news/12151

I'm a bit stunned that Ashley has a strong British Accent. Fascinated, but it did catch me off guard.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Tinker
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3685
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am
Custom Title: Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr
Location: Evil Dutchieland

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Tinker »

I wonder what's still left there to explore? The first game pretty much went all over project Another/Trace already, but in the trailer they're acting like there hasn't been much they have told us yet.
Image
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

Tinker wrote:I wonder what's still left there to explore? The first game pretty much went all over project Another/Trace already, but in the trailer they're acting like there hasn't been much they have told us yet.

Maybe there is more to it, from the looks of it we learn more about Sakoyo this time. :phoenix:
Last edited by TheBaronAndEma on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bolt Storm
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bolt Storm »

I know there is more to it in one aspect:

Spoiler: MAJOR AC2 SPOILER
Someone else is "responsible" for Sayoko's death. It wasn't all Bill.


This is all I've had spoiled for me, but it's pretty big.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bad Player »

Hmm... Will we get TMR here in America in September, then? After all, Trace Memory and Trace Memory R were released in the same months in Europe and Japan, so hopefully the pattern will continue for America. (Although I wouldn't mind August or July :-P )
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

We have PAL boxart! :D
Looks nice and calm, although all that other stuff makes too busy. :phoenix:
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

I love it when we get artistic covers. :edgy:
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Bad Player »

...Isn't that "to" extraneous? :yuusaku:
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Pi3
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 182
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:22 am
Custom Title: It's a massive wombat!
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Pi3 »

Image
SerialVER
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:48 pm
Custom Title: GANTALITY!

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by SerialVER »

I might have to get a WII for this so no DSi I guess.
Image
"So apparently P/I fan + Insecurity + airheadedness + strange kinks + bad grasp of reality + over eagerness = bad user........." D= /D\
Mureth
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 2:26 pm
Custom Title: Wriiight D<
Location: Solitary Cell 13

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Mureth »

Apparnetly, You can explore a lake to find out about her mother's death.
That's what I read.
But wasn't that all summed up in the first game?
Image
;3
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Trace Memory 2: R, Gateway of Memory

Post by Wooster »

http://twitpic.com/6gw1d

Some PR weirdness/awesomeness from E3
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Post Reply