Yeah but don't forget the Guests and the people who don't comment as they too must enjoy the game if they end up downloading it. Maybe you should install a download meter to see how many people are actually downloading the file, if possible.
Oh I don't forget those people either. I'm grateful to anyone and everyone who have displayed even the slightest interest, even if it's just a simple view of the page.
And there's a download meter on Megaupload, so I can see how many people have downloaded the file... more than I expected
I have just remembered a small problem. You introduce Erol in your first case, but from what we can see already, it seems that his past will be explored in this case along with Detective Snow. The box art for the Contempt of Court has them both on it so my question is simply this. Is the box art for each case? (Does this make sense at all?)
I think I can see where you're coming from...
On the boxart, I've included the four most important characters in the whole Contempt of Court game. Snow will be the detective in all four cases, and Brisbane the prosecutor for all four cases. More will be revealed about their pasts and personalities in the coming cases, e.g. who Brisbane was tutored by after his "eye" incident, and so on.
But on a slightly more question-relevant basis: yes and no...
- Phoenix is on the Turnabout Scapegoat art
- Snow is on the The Haunted Turnabout art
- Brisbane will be on the Turnabout Before A Fall art
- But as for the Turnabout In The Snow art... I don't know yet. It's about Snow mainly, but he's already on The Haunted Turnabout art. It may be Maya, because then the boxart would make sense. But I'm not sure yet, better not think TOO far into the future...