Unintentional GS connections in real life.
-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Last year in one of my classes there was a boy named "Justice". Yes, that's his FIRST name.

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
Babtest
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:58 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I hope i wasn´t the only one who fell out of the chair while playing zOmg :

EDIT: Okay,i just realised that this isn´t really "real life" at all but its still awsome

EDIT: Okay,i just realised that this isn´t really "real life" at all but its still awsome

-
Kairaita
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 am
- Custom Title: WHATISIT?!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Oh yeah, one of the songs we're playing in the school string orchestra is called "Apollo Suite".
Apollo has a whole song dedicated to him. XD
Apollo has a whole song dedicated to him. XD
-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
You know i just thought of something.
Apolo has the highest honor of a real life connection ever:
The Apolo space and moon landing expeditions
Apolo has the highest honor of a real life connection ever:
The Apolo space and moon landing expeditions

-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Johnny Rotan wrote:You know i just thought of something.
Apolo has the highest honor of a real life connection ever:
The Apolo space and moon landing expeditions
That's what happens when you're named after a famous Greek god.


My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
Riu
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: Guess who's druuuuunk~!
- Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:Johnny Rotan wrote:You know i just thought of something.
Apolo has the highest honor of a real life connection ever:
The Apolo space and moon landing expeditions
That's what happens when you're named after a famous Greek god.
As a plot twist for the next game he should have a twin named 'Artemis'. She could be the main prosecutor.
-
Kairaita
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 am
- Custom Title: WHATISIT?!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Yes, that would be very awesome.
Although it's already been done with Iris and Dahlia.
And I think it's already canon that Apollo was a "only" child.
Although it's already been done with Iris and Dahlia.
And I think it's already canon that Apollo was a "only" child.
-
Kebbers
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:00 am
- Custom Title: That guy, ya know?
- Location: AMERIKA
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Oh man. Dude. Fangirl. Whatever. There was this guy who used to go to my school. His name?
Nick.
Wright.
Unfortunately, he always had his head shaved.
Nick.
Wright.
Unfortunately, he always had his head shaved.
-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Kebbers wrote:Oh man. Dude. Fangirl. Whatever. There was this guy who used to go to my school. His name?
Nick.
Wright.
Unfortunately, he always had his head shaved.
HOLY SHIT

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
Orcaizer Al
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:24 am
- Custom Title: Built For The Kill
- Location: Massachussetts
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Mia Road in Utah
Edgeworth Nursing Review Centre
Edgeworth Academy
Miego Inc. in Toronto, Canada
Fey Law Office in California
Wish I could add this rad restaurant called "Zuko's", but it ain't Ace Attorney. XP
Edgeworth Nursing Review Centre
Edgeworth Academy
Miego Inc. in Toronto, Canada
Fey Law Office in California
Wish I could add this rad restaurant called "Zuko's", but it ain't Ace Attorney. XP

I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.
-
Misheru Rii
- Suspect

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 2:18 am
- Location: Hong Kong
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Okayyy let's see what I found.
1. I saw this brand of milk in a supermarket called Pearl.
2. A small black ashtray sold at a shop over here has a name- Apollo.
3. Not really a connection, but when I was watching this one-man show with my mom and in the theatre next to ours, there was a showing of Waiting for Godot. I was so excited when I saw it, OTL.
4. There's a ballet and jazz dance class called Shelley de Mozz. I just thought of Shelley de Killer when I saw it.
5. I found an Edgeworth Shopping Centre while researching for my project, lol.
6. Hong Kong MAYA Technology Limited, haha. MAYA is an embroidery machine!
LOL OKAY I JUST FOUND THIS.
7. Gant has signed contracts with Li & Fung Retail subsidiary, Branded Lifestyle, to launch Gant in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Thailand for spring/summer 2007.
1. I saw this brand of milk in a supermarket called Pearl.
2. A small black ashtray sold at a shop over here has a name- Apollo.
3. Not really a connection, but when I was watching this one-man show with my mom and in the theatre next to ours, there was a showing of Waiting for Godot. I was so excited when I saw it, OTL.
4. There's a ballet and jazz dance class called Shelley de Mozz. I just thought of Shelley de Killer when I saw it.
5. I found an Edgeworth Shopping Centre while researching for my project, lol.
6. Hong Kong MAYA Technology Limited, haha. MAYA is an embroidery machine!
LOL OKAY I JUST FOUND THIS.
7. Gant has signed contracts with Li & Fung Retail subsidiary, Branded Lifestyle, to launch Gant in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Thailand for spring/summer 2007.
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:Johnny Rotan wrote:You know i just thought of something.
Apolo has the highest honor of a real life connection ever:
The Apolo space and moon landing expeditions
That's what happens when you're named after a famous Greek god.
And that's the ultimate connection. No, it's not backwards. No way.
-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Here's one. There's a Hawthorne, MO. In may 2000 the're was a big transformer explosion at the power plant there. And in 1990 someone was killed at the power plant also 
http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/su ... 233095_ITM

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/su ... 233095_ITM
-
way-too-obsessed
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 pm
- Custom Title: Stranger than you dreamt it...
- Location: Here
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS!!!
I was driving down the road the other day and I passed a truck. It wasn't just any truck, though. It said...
Apollo Logistics
The logo on the truck was even PASSIONATE HEART BURNING RED EPIC. It faded from yellow at the top through orange to red at the bottom. I would post a picture of it, but I didn't have my camera with me, not to mention there being like FIFTY SHMILLION logistics companies called "Apollo" so I couldn't find the logo on the internet.
I anybody knows what I'm talking about and has a picture, it would bring me much happiness if you could post it.
Apollo's namesake provides so many awesome AJ connections.
I was driving down the road the other day and I passed a truck. It wasn't just any truck, though. It said...
Apollo Logistics
The logo on the truck was even PASSIONATE HEART BURNING RED EPIC. It faded from yellow at the top through orange to red at the bottom. I would post a picture of it, but I didn't have my camera with me, not to mention there being like FIFTY SHMILLION logistics companies called "Apollo" so I couldn't find the logo on the internet.
I anybody knows what I'm talking about and has a picture, it would bring me much happiness if you could post it.

Apollo's namesake provides so many awesome AJ connections.


theatrejunkie wrote:Dare to resist drugs, violence, conformity, and Gavincest
-
Mina-Chan
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 883
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:03 am
- Custom Title: ~~
- Location: At my computer
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There's a GS supermarket in my country...

♥Twatanorm♥
Signature by blinq
-
Fraulein
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:33 pm
- Custom Title: I like a man with a big... vocabulary.
- Location: USA
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I had a substitute teacher named Ms. von Ramsden, she had short hair and talked about perfection.
She scared me a bit...
She scared me a bit...

Many thanks to Vickinator for the avatar!
-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Apollo (the god) is also considered to be the ideal of manly beauty. 
He was also bisexual.
Greek mythology is fun! :D

He was also bisexual.

Greek mythology is fun! :D

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
Riu
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: Guess who's druuuuunk~!
- Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:Apollo (the god) is also considered to be the ideal of manly beauty.
He was also bisexual.
Greek mythology is fun! :D
Bi, huh?

-
Max300frk
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 717
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:50 am
- Custom Title: Your Heresy Will Stay Your Feet
- Location: You don't want to know...
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There is a new student in my class whose last name is "Edgeworth"
EDIT: Also, why does Dahlia Hawthorne remind me of the band Hawthorne Heights?
EDIT: Also, why does Dahlia Hawthorne remind me of the band Hawthorne Heights?
-
way-too-obsessed
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 pm
- Custom Title: Stranger than you dreamt it...
- Location: Here
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:Apollo (the god) is also considered to be the ideal of manly beauty.
He was also bisexual.
Greek mythology is fun! :D
Yes it is... (I actually have a picture of a statue of Apollo [the god] that I took for the sole purpose of putting the "OBJECTION!" sprite thing in the empty space I purposefully left at the top of the picture.
I need to actually finish that some time)
theatrejunkie wrote:Dare to resist drugs, violence, conformity, and Gavincest
-
Perrydotto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2431
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
- Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Unfortunately, I don't really have something to contribute. Stuff with names is hard here in Germany since most of the characters' names aren't German - But yeah, Manfred is a common male name some decades before so many old folks are called Manfred.
Franziska is also a common name, even today.
What comes to mind is that my boyfriend's bigger brother is a huge coffee addict and has the same attitude as Godot - He is a bit overestimating himself, collected and loves to tease people with comments and his way to argue in discussions. He also has a small beard.
I can't stop wanting to buy him the Godot mug as a present, but he wouldn't get the joke. What a pity.
And how could you forget the Wright brothers?
Franziska is also a common name, even today.
What comes to mind is that my boyfriend's bigger brother is a huge coffee addict and has the same attitude as Godot - He is a bit overestimating himself, collected and loves to tease people with comments and his way to argue in discussions. He also has a small beard.
I can't stop wanting to buy him the Godot mug as a present, but he wouldn't get the joke. What a pity.
And how could you forget the Wright brothers?
-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
This morning, I saw a desk that had "Ronnie, I love you" on it. I never knew Dessie went to my school.
I remember seeing a singer called Franziska.
I remember seeing a singer called Franziska.
-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

No, the Apollo jokes never DO end.

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
MaimJay
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 568
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Lord Nathaniel wrote:Hmmmmm, Well, I know of one~
My mum was travelling through South Australia, and went through a town called Glenelg~^_^
My friend has a picture of part of that town in her bathroom :D I'd take a picture but now that's just awkward LOL
I don't have many connections but I do know someone named Maya but she's nothing like Maya Fey, and when we were studying the Arthur legend and my teacher was talking about Morgan Le Fey I was like 'omgMORGANFEYMORGANFEYAGGHYES' xD Also one of my friends wants to name her child Iris (if she has a girl when shes older) and I laughed and she had no idea why I was laughing. I felt lame

ANOTHER ONE: I just remembered when I went to visit my aunt when we were in the shopping area there was Pearl's Bakery I wanted to take a picture so bad but I had no camera. Next time I'm going I'm so taking a picture :D
AGAIN: sorry but I was going through my mom's photos on her phone and I found this that I took awhile ago
Spoiler: This is supposed to go above your toilet o.o
Last edited by MaimJay on Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I just saw a poster for a missing child and his name is Phoenix. ;_;

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
MaimJay
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 568
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:I just saw a poster for a missing child and his name is Phoenix. ;_;
Awww D; poor Feenie!

-
Babtest
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:58 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
spoiler for saving spacew
I´m still unsure wether to drink it or not
Spoiler:
I´m still unsure wether to drink it or not

Last edited by Babtest on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:I just saw a poster for a missing child and his name is Phoenix. ;_;
What the hell? People are named that?

-
Iban
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 678
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
- Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I just experienced the shock of a lifetime
In my hometown, there's a restaurant called "Restaurant Apollo"... well, that's nice, but what really makes it awesome is that there is Café Phoenix right next to it!
What are the odds?
In my hometown, there's a restaurant called "Restaurant Apollo"... well, that's nice, but what really makes it awesome is that there is Café Phoenix right next to it!
What are the odds?

-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
DramaticaXIV2 wrote:fatalfeline wrote:I just saw a poster for a missing child and his name is Phoenix. ;_;
What the hell? People are named that?
Yes, apparently. And it was his first name.
Iban wrote:I just experienced the shock of a lifetime![]()
In my hometown, there's a restaurant called "Restaurant Apollo"... well, that's nice, but what really makes it awesome is that there is Café Phoenix right next to it!![]()
What are the odds?
HOLY CRAP
Can I go there? ;_;

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Iban wrote:I just experienced the shock of a lifetime![]()
In my hometown, there's a restaurant called "Restaurant Apollo"... well, that's nice, but what really makes it awesome is that there is Café Phoenix right next to it!![]()
What are the odds?
That is just hilarious. You should take a picture and post it here.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Iban
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 678
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
- Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I will, I will, I'm going to do that as soon as I have time off school 

-
SNK
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:56 pm
- Custom Title: SonNeoKaku
- Location: Sweden (unfortunately)
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
My friend once told me he had a friend called Jonathan Wright. People called him Apollo.
I also had a male friend who called himself Trucy. Have no idea why, though.
Lastly, another friend of mine, Basil, once told me his first girlfriend ever was called Elisabeth, but eveyone called her Lisa. Close enough for me
I also had a male friend who called himself Trucy. Have no idea why, though.
Lastly, another friend of mine, Basil, once told me his first girlfriend ever was called Elisabeth, but eveyone called her Lisa. Close enough for me

-
La Diable
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: eight bit goddess
- Location: Canadia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:DramaticaXIV2 wrote:fatalfeline wrote:I just saw a poster for a missing child and his name is Phoenix. ;_;
What the hell? People are named that?
Yes, apparently. And it was his first name.
If this is the same missing child case I saw on the news, it's a girl.
If it isn't, there are at least two missing Phoenixes out there. O_o
-
joeonamission
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:11 pm
- Custom Title: Mission Accomplished
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
When I was in high school I remember our basketball teams had to play a school who had a talented player on their girls team I only know her name because they announced the starters for both teams. Her name was Psyche.
-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
La Diable wrote:
If this is the same missing child case I saw on the news, it's a girl.
If it isn't, there are at least two missing Phoenixes out there. O_o
If that's the case, oh hell

I think you know what i'm thinking of

-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
La Diable wrote:If this is the same missing child case I saw on the news, it's a girl.
If it isn't, there are at least two missing Phoenixes out there. O_o
It was definitely an 8-year-old boy.

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
MaimJay
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 568
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:La Diable wrote:If this is the same missing child case I saw on the news, it's a girl.
If it isn't, there are at least two missing Phoenixes out there. O_o
It was definitely an 8-year-old boy.
Wait, there was a girl name Phoenix? o.o

-
Rayman0616
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 pm
- Custom Title: uh oh
- Location: Ontario :)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
MaimJay wrote:fatalfeline wrote:La Diable wrote:If this is the same missing child case I saw on the news, it's a girl.
If it isn't, there are at least two missing Phoenixes out there. O_o
It was definitely an 8-year-old boy.
Wait, there was a girl name Phoenix? o.o
Phoenix can be a girl's name too.
My friend even babysits a girl named phoenix :/

-
flying_staplers
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 156
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:38 pm
- Custom Title: *obligatory jazz hands*
- Location: Texas, where everyone gets shot for everything.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There's a girl who's an anchor on my school's broadcast named Melissa Foster. When she said her name, I was like Needless to say, everyone in my class looked at me weird.
Also, I learned that there's an Edgeworth, Pennsylvania.
I had another one, but I forgot.
Whoops!
Spoiler: dunno if this is a spoiler, so to be safe...
Also, I learned that there's an Edgeworth, Pennsylvania.
I had another one, but I forgot.
Whoops!






^_^


