AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
Louise
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7882
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Louise »

Haha Apollo's morning hair is cute XD
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage
Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

"Play it once, Nick. For old time's sake"
[edited quote from Casablanca]

Image
inu98756
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by inu98756 »

PLAY IT AGAIN, PAINO MAN~
Image
Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
Arkillian
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2404
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Custom Title: Waiting on Godot...
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Arkillian »

*cue 'Chopstick' with Kristoph- for the lols* XD
ImageImageImageImage
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Annnnnnd here's the last one for the next while.
"CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION" - from the GK ost

Image

This is number 10 of ten postcard illustrations I'm doing for AX and Otakon this year.
Hope to see some of you guys at the shows!
Arkillian
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2404
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Custom Title: Waiting on Godot...
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Arkillian »

You wont see me there cause I'm on the other side of the world, but PM the details of the cost of a set + freight to New Zealand, and I might buy a set :D I gotta be carefull of exchange rate, so I can't guaranty I'll buy it, but I'm keen atleast ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply