AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

It's usually a big pain in the butt to keep having to edit the first post over and over so:
Check the latest post in this thread for the latest updates :D
Please and thank you.

--------------------------------
Eyy everybody :D! I'm yet another victim to the awesomeness that is Gyakuten Saiban, played through the first two games and I'm currently agonizing over waiting for the third game to come out in North America. If anyone on the C-R staff happen to see something they like in this thread, feel free to use it for the main site :D.

[July 08]
Image
- been WAY too long since I last touched an oekaki bbs hahaha

[July 13]
Image
I had a better painting of him when I was scribbling at 2draw.net, looked very Capcom-ish. Spent an hour on that and it suddenly vanished just as I was putting on finishing details @_@. I was sad. Then I redid it again a couple hours later to minimal success -_-

[More to come in later posts ^^]
Last edited by axl99 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:14 am, edited 30 times in total.
Coyotesaskia
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Custom Title: Master of unlocking
Location: {Germany}

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies

Post by Coyotesaskia »

Now that was fast :gant: It´s great to see you too doing PW fanart, please post more soon. I love the Expression on Edgey´s face, he´s so handsome :D
DetectiveAnonymous
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 am
Custom Title: You know... that detective lady.
Location: Chillin' at the precinct
Contact:

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies

Post by DetectiveAnonymous »

Wow, very nice!
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
Thorn
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:27 pm

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies

Post by Thorn »

Very nice! And the expression on his face is perfect!
Image
Tajiri Ami
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2668
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 pm
Custom Title: 「エメラルドスプラッシュ」
Location: My feet may be in Iowa, but my heart's in Shikoku

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies

Post by Tajiri Ami »

:acro: Uber-awesome! *Commences envy of axl99 oekaki abilities*
Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies [July 13 update]

Post by axl99 »

Thanks for all the comments so far everybody :D! :b33r:
Kunmandu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 am
Custom Title: OY SHIMON!
Contact:

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies [July 13 update]

Post by Kunmandu »

That doodle is epic.

<3

I love the facial features and its just perfect.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 13 update]

Post by axl99 »

[July 20]
Just for you CFTF :D

Spoiler:
Image
:adrian: + :franny:

Image Work-in-progress:
:adrian: + :shoe: ^^
Last edited by axl99 on Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

WOW!!!! I LOVE your art!!! *Especially Edgeworth! *chuckle* Not a surprise there!* The comic was funny & Adrian and Shoe are adorable! GOOD WORK!!! :)

I would LOVE to see more of your work and more Edgy art, too, should you choose to do any. :) Hope to see more soon! :)
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Urby
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:25 pm
Location: the internet
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Post by Urby »

I have a horrible habit of not replying to threads that I love. :adrian: I'm-a fix that now...

Your style is...raw, but that is really awesome. You don't see much art that looks like it could go GRAW and kick you in the knee and take your wallet. Or stare into your soul if it's Odoroki.
Er, I mean, it's a beautiful style. Not something we see often.

Your latest with Adrian and Franziska made me smile. *big fan of the pairing. ooooh i am just another fangirl i will spam you with praise*
The first I really like because (it's funny) the use of tones is very well done. Can I ask what you used?
Second: DOMG KITTY :shoe:
(CFTF happens to be a close friend of mine, I've told him about this because it appeared he didn't know. He should pop around soon enough |D)

Whoo this is a big post :B I'll be hawking this thread due to high levels of awesome.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Post by axl99 »

Edgeworthfangirl: I plan on doing another Edgey fanart and one of Phoenix. Imma try to make them as funny as possible while I'm at it XD

Urby: Thank you kindly ^^! The first one was an inked sketch that I used some custom photoshop brushes. I found a site that had a bunch of screentones you could use in gradients and patterns and stuff. Was much fun :D! And Shoe needs more love.
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Hey... those are great :D

Thanks so much! Your art style is really... well, it looks like it could definitely be in a professional manga! I love how you draw Adrian. :X so prettys.

And Shoe is adorable.

Thanks a lot, again :)
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

axl99 wrote:Edgeworthfangirl: I plan on doing another Edgey fanart and one of Phoenix. Imma try to make them as funny as possible while I'm at it XD
YAY!!!! Looking forward to it! :)
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Coyotesaskia
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Custom Title: Master of unlocking
Location: {Germany}

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Post by Coyotesaskia »

hahahaha, Franziska gets owned. Do you have plans on making real Dojinshi with these two? That would rule :acro:

btw. More :odoroki: and :shoe: please !
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by axl99 »

[Aug 08]
Here I am again with some new scribblies!

Spoiler: Some Godot hawtness for Saskia!
Image
Image
- still playing around with the layout, I'm probably gonna have to redo that full body shot of Godot soon because it's burning my retinas


Spoiler: Edgeworth as Austin Powers!
Image
- I just HAD to do this after watching that one GS4 teaser promo.... Later on I'll just paint in some spacesuit Oldbag, Godot, Phoenix, and gawd knows what other forms of lawliliciousness...


Spoiler: Whipping Lessons!!
Image
- first draft, will try to make this much shorter @_@
Last edited by axl99 on Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Urby
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:25 pm
Location: the internet
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by Urby »

Dag, yo, I need to watch more Austin Powers.


Flan and Andy love <3333
Coyotesaskia
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Custom Title: Master of unlocking
Location: {Germany}

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by Coyotesaskia »

Win......win win win win win....
...
:godot: :javado: :bellboy:
tinyosi

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by tinyosi »

Wow these are awesome if you can, can you make somne young mia fey pics. BTW I LOVE the one with adrian and shoe
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by axl99 »

urby: Edgeworth Powers FTW! Let's face it, the ladies love to play with his cravat. I can't believe I never made the connection earlier till I saw him in those emo glasses. Franziska and Adrian don't get shown a lotta love, so I thought I'd share a little.

Saskia: You're very welcome! :draw: [note to self: must... keep... scribbling!]

tinyosi: Sure, I could whip one up later on. :youngmia:
Kitaki Jean
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:53 am
Custom Title: is guilty of being a fag
Location: North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by Kitaki Jean »

Oh gosh, the Austin Powers crack pic is.. too great. Edgeworth is so not Austin Powers that it's just.. win.

Man, your art is so pretty! *_*
Ryshili
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 pm
Custom Title: I love your eyebrows Sir VK <3
Location: Fremont, CA (SF Bay Area)
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by Ryshili »

....holy shit your art fucking is awesome. *worships*
tinyosi

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by tinyosi »

I just saw the Austin powers thing and I am laugh my fuckin ass off, good job
DetectiveAnonymous
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 am
Custom Title: You know... that detective lady.
Location: Chillin' at the precinct
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by DetectiveAnonymous »

^^^ Agreed. That is too awsome. XD
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Post by axl99 »

[Aug 24]

:godot: TnT is WIN!

Spoiler: Say hello to Adrian's little friend!
Image
:adrian: + :shoe: It's done! I always felt a little fuzzy inside while I was painting this, kinda embarrassed the couch actually took more time to paint than everything else LOL.

Image
And here's a closeup for good measure @_@. In case anyone asks, Adrian's reading "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu.


I got so caught up in this image I went and wrote a fic. It's not complete yet but please, have a read sometime and tell me what you think ^^: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2990
Last edited by axl99 on Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! That is SO cute! Shoe looks absolutely adorable, GREAT colouring and Adrian is awesomely done as well. This is GREAT stuff, axL!!!! WELL DONE & GREAT WORK! :edgy:

ADDENUM: LOL!!! LOVE Edgey as Austin Powers! WELL DONE & GREAT WORK!!! Sorry I missed it and thanks for pointing it out, axL! It's GREAT and very funny! :edgy:
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
DetectiveAnonymous
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 am
Custom Title: You know... that detective lady.
Location: Chillin' at the precinct
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Post by DetectiveAnonymous »

Very cool one of Adrian and the cat. ^_^
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
Tinker
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3685
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am
Custom Title: Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr
Location: Evil Dutchieland

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Post by Tinker »

Shooooooooooooooooooooooe!
That's one of the best PW pictures I've ever seen. Wow.
Image
SilverZephyr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am
Custom Title: Science: It's cuter than ever
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Post by SilverZephyr »

Oh wow, your art is very fantastic.
I love your layered, textured approach to shading, it's very rich and has a fresh sort of roughness to it without being choppy...if that makes sense ^.^

And your pic of Adrian and Shoe can only be described in the following way: GJEWIOAPGJEWIOPAJGPIOAWEIJGOWAEIJGPOIWIJEAOGJIEWAGJPIEAWJIGWAE
Oh my lord that's SMEX.
That pose is both 1. sexy and 2. wonderfully correctly drawn :D
And I'm loving the couch--it has that same rich textured approach that I adore about your art.
Definitely looking forward to more~
Image
Slob_Attorney
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Am I allowed to smoke in court?
Location: Under Edgey's bed sheets
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Post by Slob_Attorney »

Whip lessons and Edgeworth are 100% win.
Image
I are a :franny: :edgeworth: supporter.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Post by axl99 »

Last edited by axl99 on Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Post by axl99 »

Spoiler: Oekaki scribblies!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by axl99 on Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Huh. Lana with glasses doesn't look half bad~
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Zizzo
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:51 am
Custom Title: Warehouse Tiger
Location: England

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 17 update]

Post by Zizzo »

Ken-chaaaaaan~

I love them all! Especially study-buddy Lana and Mia. Too cute <3

~Zizzo
Image
Image
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 17 update]

Post by The Sandwich »

I lol'd at Super Mia.
fuck
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 17 update]

Post by axl99 »

Some more Odeko-kun :D, I've become rather fond of drawing him lately XD

Spoiler:
Image
Image


odoroki + kyouya NSFW scribblie:
http://axl99.net/gssketch2nsfw.jpg
Coyotesaskia
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Custom Title: Master of unlocking
Location: {Germany}

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 21 update]

Post by Coyotesaskia »

holy...you really have done it...klapollo (very hot btw., i would love to see it finished ;) ) :larry: I love you :DDDDDDD
Waah, and the first sketch from odoroki is so freaking cool, his expression is priceless.
argh, today must be Christmas, first my artbooks arive and then you made such a wonderful update, thank you so much :edgy: :redd: :godot: :karma:
Hiroshi
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:18 pm
Location: Poland

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 21 update]

Post by Hiroshi »

Woah, you're a god o_o
This topic is so bookmark'd
Oh, and do you, like, take requests? :knock-knock:
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 21 update]

Post by axl99 »

@_@ uhm, for the time being, nuu ;_;
Maybe sometime next month when I'm not so busy that I could put in a note somewheres.
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 21 update]

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

GREAT WORK & WELL DONE!!! (Not to mention the Odoroki & Kyouya pic is so freakin' HOT.. :bellboy: :bellboy: :bellboy: )
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by axl99 »

Hey everybody, just put together a small cluster of some recent C-R oekaki scribblies I did.
Spoiler: 1st dump
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: 2nd dump
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: 3rd dump
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: 4th dump
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Post Reply