POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
- Tenderlender
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm
- Custom Title: Where are Mr. Trite and Herr Forehead?
- Location: Chillin with my buddies in the detention center.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Bonjour, guys. It seems I'm back too. Man, I've missed these forums. ^^
-
Meenyman
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1877
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am
- Custom Title: Ahh...Coffee...
- Location: EARTH
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Tenderlender wrote:I'm back!
Welcome back, I recognize you! Have a nice hot cup of coffee!
Nadindi wrote:Bonjour, guys. It seems I'm back too. Man, I've missed these forums. ^^
NADINDI! It's wonderful that you're back, how about a nice hot cup of coffee to celebrate?
-
PandaPrinzessin
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
- Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
- Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
HI GUYS REMEMBER ME? <3 It's rather insane how much I've missed these forums :3
-
Meenyman
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1877
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am
- Custom Title: Ahh...Coffee...
- Location: EARTH
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
PandaPrinzessin wrote:HI GUYS REMEMBER ME? <3 It's rather insane how much I've missed these forums :3
PANDA? PANDA! It's rather insane that you're back! It's wonderful to see you again!
If you haven't checked out the Family Tree yet, it has reset, so we gotta get back together as a family! Oh, and you'll be needing a nice hot cup of coffee! Here you go!
-
Louise
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7882
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS!
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
.:looby:. wrote:NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS!
LUUUUUUUUBE...!
<3
And thanks to all of the other welcomes too of course~
-
Lida_Rose
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1720
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 am
- Custom Title: You’re so small in such a big world...
- Location: In front of the computer, where else?
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Welcome back, Naddy. :)
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak
-
Dimbo
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 147
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:42 pm
- Location: Brazil
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Dawn wrote:
DIMBO! I mean... Uh. Um. *throws a plate of cookies at him*
*runs away*
Nice to see you too Dawn. ;)

Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Holy Crap!
Lotsa cool people are returning.
Seems like this forum becomes as great as before and eventually rises from the ashes! (Lame pun is lame!)
Lotsa cool people are returning.
Seems like this forum becomes as great as before and eventually rises from the ashes! (Lame pun is lame!)
-
Nemesis
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 400
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm
- Custom Title: TAkE YouR hEaRT
- Location: Forecourt Of Hell
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
....I am gone and what happens first? The old CR comes back, great. Why did not any of this happen when I was at home and still had internet access, fahjfdhjafds.
Oh and hello people.
Oh and hello people.

-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Welcome back Nemesis!
-
Nemesis
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 400
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm
- Custom Title: TAkE YouR hEaRT
- Location: Forecourt Of Hell
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Welcome back Nemesis!
Thank you :3

-
Megan-Chan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 364
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm
- Custom Title: Matryoshka~
- Location: England
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I'm back! Wow, it's been a while! I doubt any of you remember me. I, however, remember the awesome smilies. 

-
xylophone220
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4782
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
- Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
- Location: London, England
-
Manson
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 am
- Custom Title: Here for my yearly login
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I'm back again after about a week of inactivity due to some birthday stuff. So, yay!
Signatures are hard...
-
Lauren Order
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:01 am
- Custom Title: I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!
- Location: USA
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
CR, I've missed you so much. I updated the site every week in the hopes that it had returned (I didn't want to make a backup forum account for some reason) and now that I went and got myself into a new fandom, it comes back while I'm distracted. Of course. I've been absorbed into the BBC Sherlock fandom recently, but this in fact only makes me a stronger Ace Attorney fan. I say this because now I've taken to crossing over the two fandoms. I know it sounds weird, but whatever. I'm so glad to see some of the same people that I was originally friends with as far back as 2007, and I really want to catch up with the forums and all, so I'll be lurking for the next week or so.
(
god how I've missed these smilies)
(
god how I've missed these smilies)-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Yo Lauren.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
Neon Lemmy Koopa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am
- Custom Title: Yo Dawg!
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Lauren Order wrote:CR, I've missed you so much. I updated the site every week in the hopes that it had returned (I didn't want to make a backup forum account for some reason) and now that I went and got myself into a new fandom, it comes back while I'm distracted. Of course. I've been absorbed into the BBC Sherlock fandom recently, but this in fact only makes me a stronger Ace Attorney fan. I say this because now I've taken to crossing over the two fandoms. I know it sounds weird, but whatever. I'm so glad to see some of the same people that I was originally friends with as far back as 2007, and I really want to catch up with the forums and all, so I'll be lurking for the next week or so.
(god how I've missed these smilies)
I remember you from back in 08. Welcome back!

-
Lauren Order
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:01 am
- Custom Title: I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!
- Location: USA
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
dullahan1 wrote:Yo Lauren.
Neon Lemmy Koopa wrote:I remember you from back in 08. Welcome back!
Thanks, guys! I'm so glad to be back!
-
Sketchinmaster
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 284
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:15 pm
- Location: germany
-
Berendsnor
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 510
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am
- Custom Title: Zomg it's Berend
- Location: the Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Sketchinmaster wrote:i´m back, also glad the old simley are back too
Welcome back!
That being said, I'm sort of back too :) Anyone here who actually remembers me? XD
-
Nemesis
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 400
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm
- Custom Title: TAkE YouR hEaRT
- Location: Forecourt Of Hell
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Berendsnor wrote:That being said, I'm sort of back too :) Anyone here who actually remembers me? XD
I remember you and your awesome fanart c:
Welcome back! :]

-
Sketchinmaster
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 284
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:15 pm
- Location: germany
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Berendsnor wrote:That being said, I'm sort of back too :) Anyone here who actually remembers me? XD
I do :D.
-
Meenyman
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1877
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am
- Custom Title: Ahh...Coffee...
- Location: EARTH
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Berendsnor wrote:Welcome back!![]()
That being said, I'm sort of back too :) Anyone here who actually remembers me? XD
THOSE ARTS! I remember those arts, welcome back!
-
megaxleox
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 pm
- Custom Title: "Every puzzle has an answer!"
- Location: In Concepcion, Chile.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Welcome back to all of you!
I'm back too!
I thought the forums were lost forever D:
I didn't know they were online again on July, it's awesome we're finally here again.
I'm back too!
I thought the forums were lost forever D:
I didn't know they were online again on July, it's awesome we're finally here again.
-
filipinoamerican
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
- Custom Title: tastes like new reed
- Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN FOREVER. T_T
I kept on telling myself, "I'll go check out CR tomorrow", but I always neglected it.
And now I've found time~
I kept on telling myself, "I'll go check out CR tomorrow", but I always neglected it.
And now I've found time~
-
Dark Coffee Drinker
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 657
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:10 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Been a while.
Quite some time actually! But seeing as the forums and the websites are back up, I guess it's time to start posting again.
Good to see you all again.
Quite some time actually! But seeing as the forums and the websites are back up, I guess it's time to start posting again.
Good to see you all again.


Clickie the sig to go to my sprites! (Updated 10-14-10!)Court Records - The Game!
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the signature!
Son to Meenyman and kaisap112! Plus, brother to Madame Sho and Dawn!
-
OnyxAlchemyst
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 pm
- Custom Title: Scary Cat
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Well I haven't been here in over a year. Remembered to check if the site was up when I started replaying the games. Glad to see it's back.
Now to remember what it was I loved doing here. My memory has never been very good.
Now to remember what it was I loved doing here. My memory has never been very good.

Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game-
nudalman
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 695
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 am
- Custom Title: The Trusty Nudal!
- Location: Utopia
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Dark Coffee Drinker wrote:Been a while.
Quite some time actually! But seeing as the forums and the websites are back up, I guess it's time to start posting again.
Good to see you all again.
DCD!!! It's been forever, man! Welcome back =D
-
Dark Coffee Drinker
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 657
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:10 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
nudalman wrote:Dark Coffee Drinker wrote:Been a while.
Quite some time actually! But seeing as the forums and the websites are back up, I guess it's time to start posting again.
Good to see you all again.
DCD!!! It's been forever, man! Welcome back =D
Oh Nudal...
Trusty as always.


Clickie the sig to go to my sprites! (Updated 10-14-10!)Court Records - The Game!
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the signature!
Son to Meenyman and kaisap112! Plus, brother to Madame Sho and Dawn!
-
justis76
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3940
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm
- Custom Title: [Words]
- Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Geez, how long has the site been back up???
-
Krazytimes
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 244
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:01 am
- Custom Title: rock on rebel warriors
- Location: pooping
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
justis76 wrote:Geez, how long has the site been back up???
july!!!
alles ist scheisse
-
justis76
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3940
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm
- Custom Title: [Words]
- Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Wow... I am so out of touch.
Anyways, it's good to be back!
Anyways, it's good to be back!
-
Attorneyatlawl
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 264
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm
- Custom Title: I have returned!
- Contact:
- theprosecutor
- Suspect

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm
- Custom Title: prosecution ace
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Once again the prosecutor returns after a rather long hiatus due to all the forum down time,and so its really nice to be back! so how is everyone doing?
-
shinyjiggly
- Suspect

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:29 am
- Custom Title: yet another Edgeworth fangirl...
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hi guys! I can't believe that the forums are finally back after all those months! I'm glad that they're back on again. 

^@^
<(o_o)>
U-U
<(o_o)>
U-U
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
justis76 wrote:Wow... I am so out of touch.
Anyways, it's good to be back!
You are back and I am glad.

-
justis76
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3940
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm
- Custom Title: [Words]
- Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I'm glad you're still around here!
There are so many new people now, and that's all rather interesting but it's making me feel so old...
There are so many new people now, and that's all rather interesting but it's making me feel so old...
-
WitcheyMarina
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
- Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
- Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
DOOOOOOOOOOODZI'MBACKAND - what am I doing, no-one remembers me anyway. XD
But yeah, I missed you so much CourtRecords! *glomps* Do you have any idea how much I missed you when I played AAI?! TwT
But yeah, I missed you so much CourtRecords! *glomps* Do you have any idea how much I missed you when I played AAI?! TwT



see how it withers before my flower of justice






