
Trabztress' graphics! (Now closed + Leaving CR)
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
You're welcome..... 

:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Trabztress wrote:Sure. :D
Naruhodou: Aw, thank you. ^^
GP: I don't get what you mean.... :S
Well, you see in the MegaMan sig you made for Insho? How the heads of the judge and Edgeworth look pixely as opposed to clean-cut like they originally were?

I was just wondering how you did that.
-
andrx
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 874
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:24 pm
- Custom Title: I can't believe its me either!
- Location: Unknown. (Seriously, Where am I?)
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
hey trabz, my rl sister/forum mom pylons suggested that i come here for a sig update..
i'm not sure if u will be able to do this, but could you make a sig that looks similar to my current one (guitar hero logo, black background, klavier gavin), but would you be able to make gavin do his air gutar motion (gif)?
im not sure if it will be possible with the kb limits on sigs
i'm not sure if u will be able to do this, but could you make a sig that looks similar to my current one (guitar hero logo, black background, klavier gavin), but would you be able to make gavin do his air gutar motion (gif)?
im not sure if it will be possible with the kb limits on sigs

-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Trabztress wrote:Sure. :D
Naruhodou: Aw, thank you. ^^
GP: I don't get what you mean.... :S
Well, you see in the MegaMan sig you made for Insho? How the heads of the judge and Edgeworth look pixely as opposed to clean-cut like they originally were?
I was just wondering how you did that.
You can say thanks to the lovely output settings for optimizing the file on photoshop. It craps up my files. D:
Andrx: I'll see what I can do within TEH LIMITZ
IMPORTANT(ISH) NOTICE: I will not be able to come on to CR for the rest of the weekend and next week's weekdays so expect a week long delay. Don't worry though, if you post a request during this time I will almost definitely work on it during that time.
See you next week guys~
-
Pylons
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: Thank you, Trabz.
- Location: They call it Xanadu...
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
See ya, Trabz!
Thank you, Vickinator, for this very beautiful signature!
Wife to Takita and mother of Bleachlover, Lauren Order, and andrx. Anime Fever. You know you want to click it.
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Hope that you'll come back with a wonderful outcome (self & arts)~
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Hope you have a good time, Trabz!
(Random side note-I like your av. Very cool color scheme/hand-drawn person)
EDIT:
Do you have a link to this thread? Because I would like to request one...*goes off and looks*
(Random side note-I like your av. Very cool color scheme/hand-drawn person)EDIT:
Trabztress wrote:SO I STARTED MAKING MY OWN TRIPPY WALLPAPERS!
Do you have a link to this thread? Because I would like to request one...*goes off and looks*
Last edited by Super Muffin on Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Ignore evil double post. 

-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
I'm back early~
I've got your requests. Be up in a few minutes.
I didn't make a thread. I could PM you some if you wanted. :D
(You could request a wallpaper maybe. hmmm.)
I've got your requests. Be up in a few minutes.
Hope you have a good time, Trabz!(Random side note-I like your av. Very cool color scheme/hand-drawn person)
EDIT:
Trabztress wrote:
SO I STARTED MAKING MY OWN TRIPPY WALLPAPERS!
Do you have a link to this thread? Because I would like to request one...*goes off and looks*
I didn't make a thread. I could PM you some if you wanted. :D
(You could request a wallpaper maybe. hmmm.)
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Trabztress wrote:I didn't make a thread. I could PM you some if you wanted. :D
(You could request a wallpaper maybe. hmmm.)
Could you PM them to me, please? *Larry eyes* I've been switching wallpapers a lot, lately...and seeing some of your awesome ones might get me to stop changing them. :D
-
Rebel Vanguard
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 996
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 pm
- Custom Title: Smooth operator
- Location: idk
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Thank you Trabz for the new sig. I'll upload it when I get access to my laptop again in Febuary.
I'm typing from a PSP and it would take forever to get it.
Thanks again!
I'm typing from a PSP and it would take forever to get it.
Thanks again!
-
andrx
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 874
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:24 pm
- Custom Title: I can't believe its me either!
- Location: Unknown. (Seriously, Where am I?)
- Contact:
-
Rebel Vanguard
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 996
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 pm
- Custom Title: Smooth operator
- Location: idk
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Uhh...
Hate to say it but I got access to my laptop, and uploaded the sig, but its too small, and the dimensions are still shown on the bottom.
Am I doing anything wrong or is it supposed to be like that?
Hate to say it but I got access to my laptop, and uploaded the sig, but its too small, and the dimensions are still shown on the bottom.
Am I doing anything wrong or is it supposed to be like that?
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Rebel Vanguard wrote:Uhh...
Hate to say it but I got access to my laptop, and uploaded the sig, but its too small, and the dimensions are still shown on the bottom.
Am I doing anything wrong or is it supposed to be like that?
Did you save the sig from Imageshack? I don't see any reason that you would have the dimensions on your sig still unless you saved it straight from the first post.
-
Rebel Vanguard
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 996
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 pm
- Custom Title: Smooth operator
- Location: idk
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Yeah, I got the URL from the imageshack site.
I used the forum and alternate forum URLs though, I need to see if they are even the right ones now.
I used the forum and alternate forum URLs though, I need to see if they are even the right ones now.
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
I disappeared, again. D:
This is becoming a habit.
ANYWAY.
Sorry, Rebel, I haven't been able to come on recently.
I'll get up your sig right now!
This is becoming a habit.
ANYWAY.
Sorry, Rebel, I haven't been able to come on recently.
I'll get up your sig right now!
-
Mia_Fey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
- Custom Title: True love is forever.
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Your stuff is beautiful! I have a request if its not too much trouble. Can you make me an avatar with Mia in it. I don't really have anything specific in mind, so I'll leave all other decisions up to you and your skills. Thanks much!
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Fanfics Updated-12/25
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
It's done Mia!
I had a lot of fun experimenting with the blanding modes on it, I hope you like it. :D
I had a lot of fun experimenting with the blanding modes on it, I hope you like it. :D
-
Mia_Fey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
- Custom Title: True love is forever.
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Incredible work! The avatar is perfect! Simply perfect! Thank you so much! I love it!
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Fanfics Updated-12/25
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Wow, Trabz. That one you did for Mia_Fey's great. The colors work very well with the picture (I've always liked that specific picture of Mia, but that's besides the point), and I'm liking the gradient that's going on. It seems like a sun...although I guess that's what most gradients look like, huh? Hm...anyways. Definately liking it.
(I am going to request something, I swear. I'm just trying to find exactly what I want to request before I do...darn you, indecisive mind, darn you.)
EDIT: A request...
Type: avatar
Picture: Edgeworth's sprite sheet. The last sprite in the fourth row, with Edgeworth's evil grin.
Specifics/Color Scheme: Darker colors, preferably, and the style more like Mia_Fey's. He should be in his courtroom setting, on the prosecution side, and I would like if the words "Evil Grin" were on it-with the "Evil" placed vertically on the left edge, and the "Grin" on the bottom left. (I know that this is pretty specific, and I'm confusing even myself, so if you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry-I plan on putting up a text example in this post.)
I once again humbly thank you in advance for the epic result that will inevitably come. (If you can do it, that is-if not, then I can make it myself. I'm just awful at gradients, though, which is why I'm asking for it in the first place...)
On a side note-am I being too dependent on you for sigs/avs? I've noticed that I'm among the people that have asked for the most out of you...it's ok if you tell me to stop asking. I can actually do some stuff in Photoshop, so I could actually make some of the stuff myself...
(I am going to request something, I swear. I'm just trying to find exactly what I want to request before I do...darn you, indecisive mind, darn you.)
EDIT: A request...
Type: avatar
Picture: Edgeworth's sprite sheet. The last sprite in the fourth row, with Edgeworth's evil grin.
Specifics/Color Scheme: Darker colors, preferably, and the style more like Mia_Fey's. He should be in his courtroom setting, on the prosecution side, and I would like if the words "Evil Grin" were on it-with the "Evil" placed vertically on the left edge, and the "Grin" on the bottom left. (I know that this is pretty specific, and I'm confusing even myself, so if you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry-I plan on putting up a text example in this post.)
I once again humbly thank you in advance for the epic result that will inevitably come. (If you can do it, that is-if not, then I can make it myself. I'm just awful at gradients, though, which is why I'm asking for it in the first place...)
On a side note-am I being too dependent on you for sigs/avs? I've noticed that I'm among the people that have asked for the most out of you...it's ok if you tell me to stop asking. I can actually do some stuff in Photoshop, so I could actually make some of the stuff myself...
Last edited by Super Muffin on Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
IrisWright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 947
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 am
- Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
I need an avvy.
Colors: Black and Grey
Text:
Picture.
Colors: Black and Grey
Text:

Picture.


sigTolombo conMagic
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
So sorry, guys. It's been impossible for me to come on lately.
And unfortunately it'll be impossible for me to come on for a while after I make this post D:
That means I CANNOT TAKE REQUESTS UNTIL I RETURN.
I will inform you when I can come back on.
Supermuffin: No, you are not too dependent. It's nice to see someone who loves my work, don't feel that you have to keep up any graphics I make for you though.
Also I couldn't achieve the same effect with the sun thing (it wasn't gradients :P) that you asked for, but I hope you still like it.
I'll post up your requests now and see you guys later.
Bye for a while! DX
And unfortunately it'll be impossible for me to come on for a while after I make this post D:
That means I CANNOT TAKE REQUESTS UNTIL I RETURN.
I will inform you when I can come back on.
Supermuffin: No, you are not too dependent. It's nice to see someone who loves my work, don't feel that you have to keep up any graphics I make for you though.
Also I couldn't achieve the same effect with the sun thing (it wasn't gradients :P) that you asked for, but I hope you still like it.
I'll post up your requests now and see you guys later.
Bye for a while! DX
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
I love it.
It's fine that you couldn't get the sun effect-it looks awesome all the same. The backround colors and text, to me, fit Edgey's pose so well. The dark effect on the sprite is also something that I love. It's just something about it that makes the whole av darker-which is the effect I was hoping it would achieve. It did, perfectly. It makes it an (even more) enjoyable experience to see it on my posts. Thank you so much-once again, the result lived up to and beyond my expectations.
(And I'm glad I'm not being too dependent. Also, I certainly don't feel pressured to keep your work up-no, I just love it to the point that I really can't see anything else in my sig/av's place that would create the same feeling. We'll miss you and your mad Photoshop skillz, Trabz! D:)
It's fine that you couldn't get the sun effect-it looks awesome all the same. The backround colors and text, to me, fit Edgey's pose so well. The dark effect on the sprite is also something that I love. It's just something about it that makes the whole av darker-which is the effect I was hoping it would achieve. It did, perfectly. It makes it an (even more) enjoyable experience to see it on my posts. Thank you so much-once again, the result lived up to and beyond my expectations.(And I'm glad I'm not being too dependent. Also, I certainly don't feel pressured to keep your work up-no, I just love it to the point that I really can't see anything else in my sig/av's place that would create the same feeling. We'll miss you and your mad Photoshop skillz, Trabz! D:)
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Well since I'm back, I guess requests are open again!
And I've come back with more experiences in vector graphics and fonts.
So my stuff will be much better and more varied!
SO YAYZORZ.
*Does the chicken dance*
And I've come back with more experiences in vector graphics and fonts.
So my stuff will be much better and more varied!
SO YAYZORZ.
*Does the chicken dance*
-
EricaP
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 636
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 am
- Custom Title: Look at the location
- Location: Look at the title
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Trabz! Can I request an animated avie of Dee/Morgan? Do it however you like!
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Sure!
(Didn't expect to get a request so quickly. :P)
(Didn't expect to get a request so quickly. :P)
-
IrisWright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 947
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 am
- Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Can you add a bit more to my avvy... I'm sorry if it gives you any trouble but then you just added the image cause i could of did it myself...Thanks.. :D

sigTolombo conMagic
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Sorry 'bout that Iris. I just didn't know what you'd like so I went a bit on the boring side :S
The new version is coming up now :D
And Erica, yours is coming up too. If you'd like Morgan to be animated too just give me a shout. :D
*Goes and fuels her badge obsession*
The new version is coming up now :D
And Erica, yours is coming up too. If you'd like Morgan to be animated too just give me a shout. :D
*Goes and fuels her badge obsession*
-
IrisWright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 947
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 am
- Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
IT looks SICK! Thanks...There goes my avvy crisis

sigTolombo conMagic
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
irisisodamnhot wrote:IT looks SICK! Thanks...There goes my avvy crisis
Sick like:
OH MY GOD A KITTY PUKED ON IT!
Or:
Oh my god innit bladz that's so sick, innit, alli?
I'm not good at decoding urban slang type things...
-
IrisWright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 947
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 am
- Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
both lol:D Just kidding second opinion
I love it thanks.
I love it thanks.

sigTolombo conMagic
-
ParrotMan01
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2739
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:11 am
- Location: Nevada
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Grandma, just stopping by to say great work, and keep it up.
Don't mind me, just passing through.
-
Villanelle
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:24 pm
- Custom Title: Forumophile
- Location: Canadurr
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Ooh, how pretty!!
If you could make some wicked graphics to go on my current Edgeworth avatar, I'd be really grateful. ;D
Colors like blue and gray would probably be best. I can't come up with any witty statements at the moment, but if you could write in either 'Edgeworth', with a heart, or maybe just 'Villanelle', that would be super.
I know I'm not being very specific, but I'll probably be happy with whatever you create. You're pretty talented.
Please and thank you! <3
If you could make some wicked graphics to go on my current Edgeworth avatar, I'd be really grateful. ;D
Colors like blue and gray would probably be best. I can't come up with any witty statements at the moment, but if you could write in either 'Edgeworth', with a heart, or maybe just 'Villanelle', that would be super.
I know I'm not being very specific, but I'll probably be happy with whatever you create. You're pretty talented.
Please and thank you! <3
-
IrisWright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 947
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 am
- Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
O ya Bleach_Lover and trabz were making a new tree better check in soon

sigTolombo conMagic
-
ParrotMan01
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2739
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:11 am
- Location: Nevada
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
irisisodamnhot wrote:O ya Bleach_Lover and trabz were making a new tree better check in soon
No, nonononononono,
I thought cousin Alan and brother adrx were making the new tree.
Don't mind me, just passing through.
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Thanks Bleach ^^
Also Iris: I'm part of the first family tree and I'm staying with that, OK?
And Villanelle I'm putting up your av now :D
Also Iris: I'm part of the first family tree and I'm staying with that, OK?
And Villanelle I'm putting up your av now :D
-
IrisWright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 947
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 am
- Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
A Complete new tree. were restarting completly.

sigTolombo conMagic
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
I refuse to move along with the times.
*chains herself to R.V, Wocky, US, Legacy, Pylons, Danny, Bleachlover and numerous other family members*
*chains herself to R.V, Wocky, US, Legacy, Pylons, Danny, Bleachlover and numerous other family members*
-
IrisWright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 947
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 am
- Location: Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada (yes i live in canada)
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Then Just go to the topic and tell them you want your side to stay the same. See if you win the arguement :D

sigTolombo conMagic
-
Villanelle
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:24 pm
- Custom Title: Forumophile
- Location: Canadurr
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

WOW. Too awesome, thanks so much! <333






