Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:44 am
by DrOcsid
Alrighty. It’s time. After a while in the making, here’s the first part of the sporking of this ridiculous game.
Phoenix Drive: Part 1
(Links to Part 2 and Part 3)
Rating:
I’m going to be giving this one a flat-out Dahlia. Now, being a sex game, normally I’d put it more around the 5 sahwit mark. However, even after the initial sex scenes, shit gets… really bad, to say the least. Those of you who have played likely know what I mean.
The sex scenes below are fully censored for your sanity. Note that while they are censored, the pictures are still very suggestive and could be considered NSFW. However, from the sporkers’ perspective, they’re seeing the whole shebang. Pun absolutely intended, and god have mercy on their souls.
Now then, without further ado, our sporkers!
Phoenix Wright!
“‘Phoenix Drive’? Is this going to be another crossover fic?”
Maya Fey!
“Maybe it’s about you finally getting a driver’s license!”
And lastly,
Franziska von Karma!
“Are you saying this fool cannot even drive?!”
[Our sporkers enter the theater with about as much enthusiasm as usual.]
Phoenix: Woo… another day of torture. And with likely added whippings, no less. *Whipcrack* AUGH!
Franziska: Good, you’ve come to expect it.
Phoenix: That’s not a good thing…
Maya: Well, it is a little funny.
Speakers: That’s enough, you three. Now take your seats, as this time we have a special presentation.
Phoenix: Huh? Why are there a keyboard and mouse in front of my seat?
Speakers: In this sporking, we’re venturing into something different. This time, you three are sporking a fangame.
Maya: Ooh, a fangame? That sounds fun!
Speakers: Yeah… fun. All we can say to you three is… good luck.
[The lights dim.]
Phoenix: Well, depending on who you ask, those could be synonym- *Whipcrack* JEAGH!
Franziska: ENOUGH! I am through with this foolishness! I am taking my leave!
[Franziska leaves the theater.]
Mia: Well, I guess that’s my cue to leave too.
[Mia goes back to wherever dead people go, and Maya turns back to normal.]
Maya: So, did you guys enjoy the game?
Phoenix: Not even close, Maya. Just be glad you weren’t there for it.
Maya: Believe me, Phoenix, I’m very glad for that.
Speakers: Don’t be too glad, you two. There’s a part two to this. Maybe even a three.
Phoenix: ...Damn it. Well, Maya, let’s try and enjoy our time until then.
Maya: Yeah, I think it’s around lunchtime anyway.
[The two leave the sporking theater.]
Phoenix Drive: Part 1
(Links to Part 2 and Part 3)
Rating:
I’m going to be giving this one a flat-out Dahlia. Now, being a sex game, normally I’d put it more around the 5 sahwit mark. However, even after the initial sex scenes, shit gets… really bad, to say the least. Those of you who have played likely know what I mean.
The sex scenes below are fully censored for your sanity. Note that while they are censored, the pictures are still very suggestive and could be considered NSFW. However, from the sporkers’ perspective, they’re seeing the whole shebang. Pun absolutely intended, and god have mercy on their souls.
Now then, without further ado, our sporkers!
Phoenix Wright!
Maya Fey!
And lastly,
Franziska von Karma!
[Our sporkers enter the theater with about as much enthusiasm as usual.]
Phoenix: Woo… another day of torture. And with likely added whippings, no less. *Whipcrack* AUGH!
Franziska: Good, you’ve come to expect it.
Phoenix: That’s not a good thing…
Maya: Well, it is a little funny.
Speakers: That’s enough, you three. Now take your seats, as this time we have a special presentation.
Phoenix: Huh? Why are there a keyboard and mouse in front of my seat?
Speakers: In this sporking, we’re venturing into something different. This time, you three are sporking a fangame.
Maya: Ooh, a fangame? That sounds fun!
Speakers: Yeah… fun. All we can say to you three is… good luck.
[The lights dim.]
Spoiler: SOMEWHAT NSFW
Maya: Good luck? How bad could a fangame be?
Phoenix: That’s a very bold question to ask considering where we are.
Franziska: Indeed, we can never quite know what to expect from this horrid place.

Phoenix: Phoenix Drive… What a weird title.
Maya: Come on, Nick! Stop hovering over the “New Game” button and start already!
Phoenix: I know, I’m just kinda afraid what’s gonna hap- *Whipcrack* ACK! Alright, alright!
[The game starts.]

Franziska: And immediately, we are faced with extremely poor English.
Phoenix: Please “warn the effect” before playing? Who is the “effect”?
Maya: “Japanese amiability”. There, now we’ll understand everything clearly.


Phoenix: Yes, the room just instantly became clean.
Maya: Maybe something’s growling at Phoenix.
Phoenix: That was my stomach?! What kind of stomach goes “Guuuu”?
Maya: The hungriest of stomachs.
Phoenix: It’s a sort of advertisement, like a brochure. The question is, why am I looking for something like that when I’m hungry?

Maya: Woah! I had some serious change in attire!
Phoenix: Is that a sailor outfit? Why would you be wearing one of those?
Franziska: Clearly the creator is using this game to fulfill his own desires.
Maya: And why am I asking for ramen of all things? I mean, everyone already writes me as a burger-loving fanatic.
Phoenix: AGH! Why me?!
Franziska: You should be doing something about this, fool! Encouraging her to return to her practices!
Phoenix: That’s not me on the screen…!
Phoenix: Well, I mean, it can signify- *Whipcrack* GAH!
Franziska: Don’t you dare.
Maya: Maybe I happened to see the sign, and then decided to check every office in the vicinity?
Franziska: That is an overly complex explanation for what is clearly just terrible English.
Maya: Maybe I meant for me. Also, Hawaiian ramen shop?
Franziska: If you don’t interrupt, perhaps we’ll find out.
Phoenix: That was a fast change of subject.

Phoenix: Gentle? What a weird way to describe her.
Maya: I’m getting weird vibes, Nick…

Franziska: With this fool’s poor english, could you really expect them to attempt consistency with the games’ storyline?
Franziska: Besmirching the honor of an honest lawyer… how foolishly pathetic.
Franziska: I am not in this scene, Phoenix Wright! Clearly something else was the cause of your pain!
Maya: Maybe Mia is whipping you?
Phoenix: I’d say that can’t be true on account of it being really out of character, but considering what we’ve seen so far…
Franziska: Hm. As ridiculously out of character this version of Mia Fey is, I admire her methods.
Phoenix: It’s clearly not doing a good job of protecting me if she keeps hitting me with it. *Whipcrack* OUGH!
Franziska: “Ough”... that’s a new one.

Phoenix: What the HELL?!
Maya: Jeez, Nick! You look so intense!

Phoenix: Wh-What is going on?! Why is everything going so fast?! And why am I going “Whooooooooooo”?!
Franziska: ...So I finally make my appearance. I simply cannot wait to see how they sully my legacy.
Maya: Man, trials would be way more interesting if they were like this.
Franziska: As if that fool could ever keep himself out of trouble.
Maya: New von Karma-brand Evidence Product! Freshly forged right to your doorstep!
Franziska: ...What are you implying?
Phoenix: Oh snap.

Franziska: So you did lose. Unsurprising.
Phoenix: I wouldn’t say getting my friend convicted of murder is a laughing matter.
Franziska: No.


Phoenix: What.
Franziska: Is that… me?

Phoenix: GAH!
Franziska: Ach-! Just what the hell is this?! I demand an explanation!
Speakers: Don’t say we didn’t warn you. Because we did.
Maya: Holy cow. I knew Mia was well-endowed, but this is ridiculous.
Phoenix: It sure looks like you. I don’t remember Mia ever having blue hair.
Phoenix: ...Again, I think game-me speaks for us all.
Maya: Yeah… I don’t think this guy has much of a grasp on how our culture works.
*Franziska is speechless at what she’s seeing.*

Phoenix: And the game just slowly descends further into insanity.
Franziska: Is this… a sex game?!
Maya: I reaaaallllly don’t feel comfortable looking at my sister like this…
[Phoenix suddenly notices Maya has begun spirit channeling Mia.]
Phoenix: Mia! Thank god, I don’t want Maya seeing any more of this.
Mia: Seeing any more of what?

Mia: Oh.
Phoenix: What is it with game-me and going “Woooooo”?
Franziska: No, you do not.

Phoenix: Oh boy, here we go. Anyone got some grape juice?
Speakers: Consuming beverages with vaguely alcoholic content in the sporking theater is strictly forbidden.
Phoenix: It’s just grape juice…

Phoenix: Oh my god.
Mia: Wait, who is that? Is that von Karma? Or is that me?
Phoenix: Apparently, it’s you channeling von Karma. Except you’re still the one in control.
Mia: ...Right. Sure, why not?
Phoenix: It’s fangame logic. Don’t question it.
Franziska: Be thankful you’re not making any worse sounds.
Phoenix: I shudder at the thought of an 8 year old being anywhere near this.
Franziska: No, DO do that! Then we won’t have to continue this charade!
[Phoenix is noticably redfaced, but he is shortly whipped.]
Franziska: Don’t you dare try to take compliments from this game.
Mia: I think it’s been established that the author doesn’t have anything close to that.
Franziska: It’s better than the other foolish drivel he’s been spouting out.
Mia: Eugh, this is… really disgusting.
Franziska: And it will most likely be never referred to again.

Phoenix: Yeah, this has gone from shocking to just gross. I mean, look at all that. Are people actually into that sort of thing?!
Mia: You would be extremely surprised, Phoenix.

Phoenix: I’m just unintelligible at this point.
Mia: Hang in there, Phoenix! I think it’s almost over!
Franziska&Mia: What?
Phoenix: Cindy Stone? Are they saying this is my FIRST case?
Mia: ...Huh. I guess so.
Phoenix: But that doesn’t even-
[Phoenix stops.]
Phoenix: No, no. No point in worrying about it. Nothing in this makes sense anyway.
Mia: Yes, Phoenix, impregnation is a fetish too.
Mia: I was afraid I was going to give Maya one.
*Franziska is speechless again.*

Phoenix: So that was all just to remove my “weak point” of going easy on women? *Whipcrack* GAH!
Franziska: A foolish excuse for losing! A true mentor would punish you, not please you!
[The lights come back on.]
Phoenix: That’s a very bold question to ask considering where we are.
Franziska: Indeed, we can never quite know what to expect from this horrid place.

Phoenix: Phoenix Drive… What a weird title.
Maya: Come on, Nick! Stop hovering over the “New Game” button and start already!
Phoenix: I know, I’m just kinda afraid what’s gonna hap- *Whipcrack* ACK! Alright, alright!
[The game starts.]

Franziska: And immediately, we are faced with extremely poor English.
Phoenix: Please “warn the effect” before playing? Who is the “effect”?
Maya: “Japanese amiability”. There, now we’ll understand everything clearly.


Phoenix: Yes, the room just instantly became clean.
Maya: ...Was this run through Google Translate?Phoenix: At last a load of moving was put into order…
OK, I will do my best next year. a lot of requests come.
Franziska: And just what is that supposed to mean?(Guuuu…)
Maya: Maybe something’s growling at Phoenix.
Maya: Hey, I was close enough.Oh,No...I’m hungry. Go to buy food…
Phoenix: That was my stomach?! What kind of stomach goes “Guuuu”?
Maya: The hungriest of stomachs.
Maya: What’s a “handbill”?Wait… have a meal delivered from a restaurant.
What...handbill...in closet… ? No…Do not know where…
Phoenix: It’s a sort of advertisement, like a brochure. The question is, why am I looking for something like that when I’m hungry?

Maya: Woah! I had some serious change in attire!
Phoenix: Is that a sailor outfit? Why would you be wearing one of those?
Franziska: Clearly the creator is using this game to fulfill his own desires.
Maya: And why am I asking for ramen of all things? I mean, everyone already writes me as a burger-loving fanatic.
Maya: Wow, way to greet me, Nick!Phoenix: Whoa !? Maya… !
Why are you here… Did not you return to a hometown?
Franziska: So you simply gave up on your training? For shame! *Whips Phoenix*Maya: Because I was tired from ascetic practices, I came back.
I already hate living in the country…
Be free!
Phoenix: AGH! Why me?!
Franziska: You should be doing something about this, fool! Encouraging her to return to her practices!
Phoenix: That’s not me on the screen…!
Maya: What’s wrong with my mood changing?Phoenix: I..I see…
(Noo...Her mood changed…)
Phoenix: Well, I mean, it can signify- *Whipcrack* GAH!
Franziska: Don’t you dare.
Phoenix: An office? Just any office?Maya: By the way. Is here your new office?
Phoenix: Yah. Arent is high in the place that was her office…
Why did you know here ?
Maya: There was a big signboard outside an office.Signboard of ENIX.
Maya: Maybe I happened to see the sign, and then decided to check every office in the vicinity?
Franziska: That is an overly complex explanation for what is clearly just terrible English.
Phoenix: I must have hired a really crappy “signboard” company if they missed three entire letters.Phoenix: Supplier made a mistake ! I’m Phoenix !
Maya: Both are to blame.
Phoenix: Gulp…
Phoenix: Why would Mia leave me inheritance? I was her employee, not a member of her family.A small office becomes me.
Because it is only I alone anyway…
Maya: An older sister should have left some inheritance…
Hey ! Hawaiian ramen shop !
Maya: Maybe I meant for me. Also, Hawaiian ramen shop?
Phoenix: What does that even mean…? *Whipcrack* BAH!Phoenix: You please succeed to it.
Maya: Okey,Nick.
Franziska: If you don’t interrupt, perhaps we’ll find out.
Franziska: ...Or perhaps not.Phoenix: A half year passed since she died. Umm...early…
The special training with her was very hard.
Phoenix: That was a fast change of subject.

Phoenix: Gentle? What a weird way to describe her.
Maya: I’m getting weird vibes, Nick…
Maya: *Stereotypical villain voice* Hah! I have ways of making you talk, Phoenix Wright!Maya: Please teach what kind of special training you did.
Phoenix: I do not want to talk…

Phoenix: Mia never called me by my last name…Mia: Wright...
Phoenix: Y-Yes…
Mia: What day is it tomorrow?
Phoenix: Waaaaaait a minute. Eleventh court? As in my eleventh trial? Mia died before I even got to my second one.Phoenix: Y-Yes !!
It’s my the eleventh court ! Important day! A day of fate!!
Franziska: With this fool’s poor english, could you really expect them to attempt consistency with the games’ storyline?
Maya: If you are defeated, you will be defeated! Very important advice, Nick.Mia: Correct...but. If you was defeated this time?
Phoenix: Y-Yes,sir… !!
It is complete defeat!
Phoenix: What? Mia always taught me that the duty of a lawyer was to protect the innocent, not “complete victory”. Also, why am I acting so skittish around her?Mia: OK,Wright…? You are a lawyer.
You gain innocence. A duty of a lawyeris complete victory…OK?
Phoenix: Y-YES,sir… !!
Phoenix: WHAT?! That’s… No! Mia wouldn’t tell me to forge evidence! That goes against, like, all of her principles!Mia: When evidence is not enough, forge it byoneself… You understand?
Franziska: Besmirching the honor of an honest lawyer… how foolishly pathetic.
Phoenix: Woah. I liked Mia and all, but I wouldn’t go that far.Phoenix: Yes ! of course!!
I can die anytime for you!!
Phoenix: Ack! Not even fangame-me can escape the whip! *Whipcrack* RGH!Mia: Well Then… Please teach a reason to be defeated by?
Phoenix: A-ahhh...the...the prosecution is very very strong…
*Phoenix is hit with something.*
Gyaoouu!!
Franziska: I am not in this scene, Phoenix Wright! Clearly something else was the cause of your pain!
Phoenix: Where is that even coming from?!Mia: You are too weak. Wright… You understand?
Phoenix: Y-Yes !
B-but… A terrible public prosecutor always appears…
*Phoenix is hit again.*
Gyaoouu!!
Maya: Maybe Mia is whipping you?
Phoenix: I’d say that can’t be true on account of it being really out of character, but considering what we’ve seen so far…
Maya: Wait, Mia had a bamboo sword? Why didn’t she ever tell me?Mia: Don’t cry. You can win by all means.
My bamboo sword protects you… Ufufu…
Franziska: Hm. As ridiculously out of character this version of Mia Fey is, I admire her methods.
Phoenix: It’s clearly not doing a good job of protecting me if she keeps hitting me with it. *Whipcrack* OUGH!
Franziska: “Ough”... that’s a new one.
Phoenix: Alright, so I’m guessing we cut to the trial now?Phoenix: I do my best !! Chief!
Absolutely win!! Chief !!!
Mia: I expect it.Wright.

Phoenix: What the HELL?!
Maya: Jeez, Nick! You look so intense!

Phoenix: Wh-What is going on?! Why is everything going so fast?! And why am I going “Whooooooooooo”?!
Franziska: ...So I finally make my appearance. I simply cannot wait to see how they sully my legacy.
Maya: Man, trials would be way more interesting if they were like this.
Phoenix: I’m defending Larry again? Why am I not surprised?Phoenix: Hey,Larry!!
I completely proved your alibi !!!
Franziska: As if that fool could ever keep himself out of trouble.
Phoenix: Is that it? Is the trial ending already?Butz: Really!? Way to go Nick!
I’m innocence! oh! yahh!
Phoenix: No, of course not.Karma: Hey,Phoenix Wright!! His alibi collapses with this evidence product !!
Maya: New von Karma-brand Evidence Product! Freshly forged right to your doorstep!
Franziska: ...What are you implying?
Franziska: Refusal to listen to the prosecution does not help your case, Phoenix Wright!Phoenix: Oh snap!!!! I do not hear such a truth…!?
Phoenix: Oh snap.
Phoenix: Well, I guess that’s that then.Butz: N-Nick!? all right!? Hey,Nick!?
Phoenix: Hey,Larry!! Your alibi completely collapsed !!!
Butz: N-N-N-Nick---!!! No,No,Noo!! It is certainly wrong!! Nick-----!!!
Maya: Nick...Did you win to karma?

Franziska: So you did lose. Unsurprising.
Phoenix: I wouldn’t say getting my friend convicted of murder is a laughing matter.
Phoenix: ...Especially if he got 50 years of prison time.Maya: I heard that he was penal servitude 50…
Maya: Nick, the vibes! I’m getting the vibes again!Phoenix: He is really a good friend. And I came home…
Maya: Was you scolded by my older sister ?
Phoenix: Umm...Yes...I was scolded in another meaning by her…
Phoenix: I can’t imagine I’d be that scared of facing Mia after losing a trial. Then again, if she was armed with a bamboo sword…Phoenix: (I was invited to an office at midnight….)
(She is considerably angry…! Ohh...no…!?)
M-Mia….Chief… ?
Phoenix: Well, depending on who you ask, those coul- *Whipcrack* AUGH!A...Absence… ?
(Swatted by bamboo sword…!?
or Scolded overnight…!?)
(Both are unpleasant…!!)
Franziska: No.

Maya: Where? You’re offscreen, we can’t see you!Mia: Welcome,Wright.
Phoenix: Whoa!? Chief !? Where are you…!?
Mia: I am here…

Phoenix: What.
Franziska: Is that… me?
Phoenix: Now isn’t the best time for me to be doubting my boss’s position!Phoenix: C-Chief….!?
Are you really a chief…?

Phoenix: GAH!
Franziska: Ach-! Just what the hell is this?! I demand an explanation!
Speakers: Don’t say we didn’t warn you. Because we did.
Maya: Holy cow. I knew Mia was well-endowed, but this is ridiculous.
Franziska: Why is it saying that Mia fey is talking? Is this not me?Mia: So different ? Wright…
Hey,Phoenix Wright…
Did you forget me ?
Phoenix: It sure looks like you. I don’t remember Mia ever having blue hair.
Phoenix: I think game-me speaks for all of us right now.Phoenix: W-What…?
What----------!?
Maya: Wait, Mia BECAME von Karma? Like, spirit channeling?Mia: I am an...Karma now.It is the person who is your weak point.
Phoenix: J-Jesus… !
Phoenix: ...Again, I think game-me speaks for us all.
Phoenix: But doesn’t spirit channeling only work with the dead?Mia: I have mysterious power…
Phoenix: Indeed...Psychic medium?
Mia: Yes...Do these clothes become me ?
Maya: Yeah… I don’t think this guy has much of a grasp on how our culture works.
*Franziska is speechless at what she’s seeing.*
Phoenix: Yes, game-me! Keep fighting it!Phoenix: Yes...Chief...but… !
Mia: You are very easy with a woman. There is the greatest weak point.
I remove your weak point. Come on, Wright…
Phoenix: No-No-No!! I do not ! C-Chief…!

Phoenix: And the game just slowly descends further into insanity.
Franziska: Is this… a sex game?!
Maya: I reaaaallllly don’t feel comfortable looking at my sister like this…
Phoenix: Welcome to hell, that is.Mia: Don’t worry. Come on…
Mia: Welcome…?
[Phoenix suddenly notices Maya has begun spirit channeling Mia.]
Phoenix: Mia! Thank god, I don’t want Maya seeing any more of this.
Mia: Seeing any more of what?

Mia: Oh.
Phoenix: What is it with game-me and going “Woooooo”?
Mia: Do I want to know what “onanism” means?Phoenix: Ahh..! Chief...May I do onanism…?
Franziska: No, you do not.

Phoenix: Oh boy, here we go. Anyone got some grape juice?
Speakers: Consuming beverages with vaguely alcoholic content in the sporking theater is strictly forbidden.
Phoenix: It’s just grape juice…

Phoenix: Oh my god.
Mia: Wait, who is that? Is that von Karma? Or is that me?
Phoenix: Apparently, it’s you channeling von Karma. Except you’re still the one in control.
Mia: ...Right. Sure, why not?
Phoenix: It’s fangame logic. Don’t question it.
Phoenix: “huff-n-puff-n”? Is this what happens when you try to translate sounds between languages?Phoenix: M-Mia… ! huff-n-puff-n… !!
Franziska: Be thankful you’re not making any worse sounds.
Mia: This is like if an 8 year old tried to write a sex scene…Mia: Your cock in my breasts seem a rail...why ?
Phoenix: I think., your tits…
is very very soft…
Phoenix: I shudder at the thought of an 8 year old being anywhere near this.
Phoenix: Ouch. Please don’t do that.Mia: This stick is energetic… I melt it.
Franziska: No, DO do that! Then we won’t have to continue this charade!
Phoenix: Ah… heh…Mia: Did Nick cover a very big pecker under clothes every day ?
[Phoenix is noticably redfaced, but he is shortly whipped.]
Franziska: Don’t you dare try to take compliments from this game.
Mia: That is the least erotic description of anything I’ve ever heard.I will beat a rod till… a tank empties.
Phoenix: Any adult with a basic understanding of english would know what that means.Phoenix: Ah., I will shoot… my wad… one second later…!
Mia: What does your wad mean ? Nick.
Mia: I think it’s been established that the author doesn’t have anything close to that.
Phoenix: Not to mention they’re really bad at describing anything sex related…Phoenix: S-Semen… It’s sperm…! I’ll cum offffff !
Phoenix: I think game-me is just saying what comes to mind at this point.Mia: Nick…! I’m going to make you crazy by my breasts…!
Phoenix: huff-n-puff-n huff-n-puff…! Tits… Boobs...uugh !
Franziska: It’s better than the other foolish drivel he’s been spouting out.
*No one has anything to say to this.*Mia: Ah. Aaah..! Cream my breast…!
Phoenix: Uugh…! I’m coming. cooooooming !!
Aaaaaaah !! Cum ! cum ! cuuum !!!
Ah ! Mia ! I’m shooting ! shoooot…!
Phoenix: My god, that is… a lot. Wow.*Phoenix ejaculates literally everywhere.*
Mia: What a splendid cum…!!
Mia: Eugh, this is… really disgusting.
Phoenix: This is a very severe case of someone who can walk the walk, but not talk the talk.Sprinkle your cum in my face… Aaaaah…
I beat a cock in my breast with cum…
Do you feel me ! Nick ?
I wash your pipe.
I investigate the inside.
Aaaah…!
My breast is slimy by semen…!
Phoenix: Apparently my waist just broke, though.Phoenix: M-My waist… seems to break…! uuugh…! Ah…!
Franziska: And it will most likely be never referred to again.
*More dialogue and Phoenix ejaculates two more times.*
Mia: A large quantity of milk was scattered in spite of the third..!

Phoenix: Yeah, this has gone from shocking to just gross. I mean, look at all that. Are people actually into that sort of thing?!
Mia: You would be extremely surprised, Phoenix.

Phoenix: I’m just unintelligible at this point.
Phoenix: I can’t take much more of this…*The following scenes have a ton of useless filler dialogue, so here are some highlights from it.*
Phoenix: Ughhaa... Miaaah… ! You clean out my tube… !
Mia: AHhnn,Do you ejaculate it again ? It’s Milky cock…cumimg?
Ohh…! Cum,Cummm…! Cock Milk….!!
Look me… ! Your cum sticks to my booody…. !!
Mia: If you win, I squeeze your cock every day….Nick ?
Oh,snaap… Your cock erected again…
Mia: Yes,yes…! Fuck me deep ! NNgh… !
Phoenix: AHH,Mia ! Ohhaa ! cunt… !
Your cunt intertwine all over… !
Mia: Hang in there, Phoenix! I think it’s almost over!
Phoenix: Wait. Waitwaitwait. Hold up a second.*In the middle of the sex scene, Phoenix notes that the victim of the case is Cindy Stone.*
Franziska&Mia: What?
Phoenix: Cindy Stone? Are they saying this is my FIRST case?
Mia: ...Huh. I guess so.
Phoenix: But that doesn’t even-
[Phoenix stops.]
Phoenix: No, no. No point in worrying about it. Nothing in this makes sense anyway.
Phoenix: Jeez, that’s creepy.*Various lines about cum.*
Mia: Ejaculate it ! my womb becomes fill !!
Please Impregnate Meeee----- !!
Mia: Yes, Phoenix, impregnation is a fetish too.
Phoenix: Thank god… I was afraid I was about to have an aneurysm.*Phoenix ejaculates one more time. The sex scene ends.*
Mia: I was afraid I was going to give Maya one.
*Franziska is speechless again.*

Phoenix: So that was all just to remove my “weak point” of going easy on women? *Whipcrack* GAH!
Franziska: A foolish excuse for losing! A true mentor would punish you, not please you!
[The lights come back on.]
Franziska: ENOUGH! I am through with this foolishness! I am taking my leave!
[Franziska leaves the theater.]
Mia: Well, I guess that’s my cue to leave too.
[Mia goes back to wherever dead people go, and Maya turns back to normal.]
Maya: So, did you guys enjoy the game?
Phoenix: Not even close, Maya. Just be glad you weren’t there for it.
Maya: Believe me, Phoenix, I’m very glad for that.
Speakers: Don’t be too glad, you two. There’s a part two to this. Maybe even a three.
Phoenix: ...Damn it. Well, Maya, let’s try and enjoy our time until then.
Maya: Yeah, I think it’s around lunchtime anyway.
[The two leave the sporking theater.]