Page 47 of 69
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:49 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
I've started up a new Doc on Google, guys. If I'm to share it with y'all, I'll need email addresses. For privacy reasons, just PM me those. I promise not to spam them with messages. :)
Airey, I think it's best for all of us that you don't sleep so late. A healthy mind leads to wittier humor. And I should take my own advice as well.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:53 am
by Rysiek
For that matter, I live in GMT +1 or 2.
A co do japońskiego, czy oni naprawdę używają tylu wykrzykników?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:51 pm
by Rysiek
Damn. This is good. Mannys "Adventures". They are quite ridiculous. And the author lacks that big letter key. Now, where was the fanfic where Manny was called Manny? It was one where Manny met My Immortal.
https://archiveofourown.org/series/196745
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:53 pm
by 2Edgey4Mia
Damn. This is so bad, I might actually try to spork it. I just hope the sporking won't be so bad that it's going to have to be sporked too :P Sporkception :D
https://archiveofourown.org/works/2744765
Rysiek wrote:A co do japońskiego, czy oni naprawdę używają tylu wykrzykników?
Chyba tak. Znam tytuły anime, więc wiem :P
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:07 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
@2Edgey4Mia
I can't tell if the author of this fic is trying to write a trans-positive crack fic or a crack fic that makes fun of queer and gender studies.
That being said, a sporking of this fic needs to be very sensitive.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:28 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
Skimming the fic, I think that if someone wants to sporking they should do an out-of-character sporking - you know, sporking as themselves instead of as Ace Attorney characters. It looks like the kind of thing you won't be able to keep your personal opinions out of, so it'd be better to just own your opinions instead of projecting them.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:01 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
Will that be the fic that we could take as our live sporking, then? It certainly fits the role, so to speak.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:03 pm
by 2Edgey4Mia
That might actually be a good idea.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:00 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
I dunno. I think it'll end up getting way too political... which means it'd be a boring sporking at best and a full-on argument between us sporkers at worst.
That, and too many weird Tumblr in-jokes.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:37 am
by Skittlemask
I was also thinking that it could get very boring, since I don't really think of many funny stuff to say... although I have only read up to the part where Bansai shows up. Reading an argument also wouldn't be much fun since I doubt it'll be a "grab the popcorn!" type of argument. I think a funnier fic that wouldn't cause too many moral arguments would be best?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:27 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
Back to the KM it is, then. Just browsing through the recent and came up with one of ageplay at the agency.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3401 ... ad=8501577
And... this one with "manly" Edgeworth.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/2620 ... cmt3385660
Oh, this one is beautiful. An 11-year-old's take on Narumitsu.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/4949527
Dang, that last one is so brilliant. So tempted to take that one.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:38 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
Omg, the last one is so precious. I wish the fanfiction I wrote when I was eleven was that cute.
ETA: The ageplay one has my vote, personally.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:08 pm
by MoonRaven
I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...
Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:12 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
MoonRaven wrote:I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can't see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...
Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
No, but there have been a few sporkings where the fics aren't all that bad. Keep an eye on the ratings.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:59 pm
by Skittlemask
D'aaaaw, the eleven year old's take on Narumitsu really is cute, wish it didn't end so abruptly though. The manly Edgeworth one seems like a better one for the characters to spork? As for the ageplay one... well, just the prompt is weird enough, haha.
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:MoonRaven wrote:I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can't see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...
Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
No, but there have been a few sporkings where the fics aren't all that bad. Keep an eye on the ratings.
Here are some that aren't
bad bad-
An Ace Attorney Christmas Carol
Phoenix Wright gets hit in the nuts (it's... not what you're thinking)
Detective Gumshoe wins the lottery
Of Kristoph Gavin and Waterslides
Undecalred Tenant
Drunkshoe's Adventure
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:14 pm
by MoonRaven
Skittlemask wrote:D'aaaaw, the eleven year old's take on Narumitsu really is cute, wish it didn't end so abruptly though. The manly Edgeworth one seems like a better one for the characters to spork? As for the ageplay one... well, just the prompt is weird enough, haha.
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:MoonRaven wrote:I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...
Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
No, but there have been a few sporkings where the fics aren't all that bad. Keep an eye on the ratings.
Here are some that aren't
bad bad-
An Ace Attorney Christmas Carol
Phoenix Wright gets hit in the nuts (it's... not what you're thinking)
Detective Gumshoe wins the lottery
Of Kristoph Gavin and Waterslides
Undecalred Tenant
Drunkshoe's Adventure
Ah, thank you very much. These were... not that bad to read. I was enjoying myself.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:45 am
by Rysiek
Do we have Professah Layton here? I got a puzzle for him. I think not even HE can break it.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11639842/1 ... th-sausage
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:27 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
Guys, there's a Phoenix Wright Kink Meme Wiki. That's right. Somebody made a wiki for the kink meme.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:24 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Guys, there's a Phoenix Wright Kink Meme Wiki. That's right. Somebody made a wiki for the kink meme.
Isn't it, like, super inactive and doesn't have very many articles? I vaguely remember going there once.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:05 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
Yeah, yeah it is.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:08 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)
...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:48 pm
by DrOcsid
that's written by the same guy that wrote phoenix wright ace christian
damn i'd love to do a reading of this but i have no idea how i'd visually represent half of it
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:53 am
by cuteyounggirlplus
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:17 am
by Oliver
I might quit on the cosplay fic sporking.
I've just not been in the mood to do anything recently.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:21 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
Oliver wrote:I might quit on the cosplay fic sporking.
I've just not been in the mood to do anything recently.
Oh well, happens to the best of us

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:19 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)
...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
Er, maybe next next week if that's alright with you guys. I has finals 'til Thursday next week. But after that, I's got a week to chill.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:22 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)
...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
Er, maybe next next week if that's alright with you guys. I has finals 'til Thursday next week. But after that, I's got a week to chill.
Welp, I'm free up until like three days before Christmas.
Stupid grocery store rejected my job application
Everyone else?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:11 pm
by Skittlemask
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)
...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
Er, maybe next next week if that's alright with you guys. I has finals 'til Thursday next week. But after that, I's got a week to chill.
Welp, I'm free up until like three days before Christmas.
Stupid grocery store rejected my job application
Everyone else?
It depends on the exact day, but there's definitely some time that week when I'll be free.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:38 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
Are we going for the week of Christmas or the week before? If it's too much trouble to meet on sequential days, Airey and I can get started on it the week before, and you two can stop by anytime you're free. Sound good, guys?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:40 pm
by AireyVerkhovensky
Week before works better for me anyway since I'm not sure about my internet access the week of.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:45 am
by luck
Weren't we all free next week? Because I can't the week before Christmas. I'm free this weekend, too.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:47 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
I may be able to squeeze in some time to join you this weekend, but I also have finals & projects to prepare for. We'll see. Since I run on an uneven schedule next week, chances are better for me if I try next Thursday/Friday evening.
In the meantime, let's decide on that fic. (I just browsed through the last 5 or so pages.)
cuteyounggirlplus shared this, uh,
lovely fic. It's got five chapters, but we can stick with one.
luck posted
this one with an author indecisive with descriptions above.
Rysiek posted... a lot these past few pages. There's this
My Immortal ripoff...
Or we can go for a classic
Mary Sue fic with a defiant author.
I posted
this ageplay one. Airey said this one has her vote.
I guess we'll be saving the carrots stuff for the KM special sometime instead. It's probably for the best.
Say, where did the list of unsporked fics go? I think luck was the last one to share the updated list, but it might need updating again.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:54 am
by AireyVerkhovensky
Still not changing my vote.
Fic list is
here, although yeah it probably needs updating.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:23 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
I'm perfectly fine with that vote and am quite tempted to vote for it as well. There are some amazing classics in the kink meme you listed in that huge post of yours, though.
Is two votes a majority?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:43 pm
by Skittlemask
Out of all of them, I agree with the ageplay fic.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:03 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
@Rubia
I'm doing the Carrot Saga fic but between being sick and preparing for finals I haven't got much of it done.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:33 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
No worries. I think we'll be busy with the live sporking anyway, so you won't be missing out on much.
I don't like deciding on something without all of our members' approvals, but three out of four have voted for the ageplay one, so I guess we're taking that one. Pretty good choice, if I do say so.
Okay! So who's gonna start on the intro?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:41 pm
by luck
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:No worries. I think we'll be busy with the live sporking anyway, so you won't be missing out on much.
I don't like deciding on something without all of our members' approvals, but three out of four have voted for the ageplay one, so I guess we're taking that one. Pretty good choice, if I do say so.
I was planning to abstain, so don't worry about that.
BTW, is any of us working on anything aside from the live sporking?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:45 pm
by cuteyounggirlplus
@Luck
As I mentioned before, I have been writing a sporking of the "Carrot Saga". Unfortunately, real life has been getting in the way.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:42 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
I suppose I did say I was going to take the Hellspawn one sometime, but I didn't get around to it yet. I think it's best that I not take more than one sporking at a time, especially how I've been infected by tumblr again... er, and actual school stuff.