"I just want to know one thing"
-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
No it isn't.
-
Flex
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:57 am
- Custom Title: Let me laugh at the AWESOME!!!
- Location: U.K.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Regy Rusty wrote:No it isn't.
Spoiler:
"OMG Gumshoe!! You're spinning!!"









-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Spoiler:
-
Shalashaskka
- Suspect

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm
- Custom Title: 12 shots...this time, I've got 12 shots.
- Location: Canada
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
I have no idea if this goes in this thread specifically...but I think its the most appropriate one.
In regards to the murder scene in case 2...
In regards to the murder scene in case 2...
Spoiler:

-
Rhyme
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 am
- Custom Title: Stupid character limit.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Shalashaskka wrote:I have no idea if this goes in this thread specifically...but I think its the most appropriate one.
In regards to the murder scene in case 2...Spoiler:
Not really a spoiler, I guess, but he is flying first class. I know AAI takes place in the future, so some aspects of the fancy plane might be fictional (Like the elevator), but as far as I know, first class today is still pretty sweet, most do have the sofa-like seats and lounges.

-
Scott
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:52 am
- Custom Title: Tenkai Star
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Spoiler: Gatewater Land Sub-plot
-
Mask*DeMasque
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am
- Custom Title: Consider this puzzle solved.
- Location: Isn't it obvious?
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Scott wrote:Spoiler: Gatewater Land Sub-plot
Spoiler:
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?
-
Alpha
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 127
- Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 pm
- Custom Title: NOOOOOOOOOO MY INSTANT NOODLES
- Location: Where I am.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Mask*DeMasque wrote:Scott wrote:Spoiler: Gatewater Land Sub-plotSpoiler:
Spoiler: AAI-3
-
Scott
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:52 am
- Custom Title: Tenkai Star
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Alpha wrote:Mask*DeMasque wrote:Scott wrote:Spoiler: Gatewater Land Sub-plotSpoiler:Spoiler: AAI-3
Explains why I didn't realise who the Proto Badger was. I haven't played the rest of the series for over a year.
-
G0dot
- Suspect

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Coffee-addict
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
wait a minute Franziska has a sister?????? I call bullshit on that one
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over


-
G0dot
- Suspect

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 pm
- Custom Title: Coffee-addict
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Rhyme wrote:Shalashaskka wrote:Spoiler:
Not really a spoiler, I guess, but he is flying first class. I know AAI takes place in the future, so some aspects of the fancy plane might be fictional (Like the elevator), but as far as I know, first class today is still pretty sweet, most do have the sofa-like seats and lounges.[/spoiler]
Its not fiction anymore. Right now airline companies have in fact designed certain planes known as the Airbus. I haven't seen its interior yet but I guess you can say if the plane in AAI has three levels and the third level can fit a giant totem statue then I guess the Airbus has a long way to go
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over


-
Icarus
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 462
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
- Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
- Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
G0dot wrote:wait a minute Franziska has a sister?????? I call bullshit on that one
Manfred mentioned a granddaughter several times in 1-4.
Franziska probably didn't get TEEN PREGNANT.
Let's combine these two pieces of logic, eh?
woooooooooooooooosh
Manfred has another daughter!
-
Tomoshibi Amatsu
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:43 am
- Location: Pennsylvaina
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Spoiler:
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Spoiler:
Spoiler: AAI1-4
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Tomoshibi Amatsu
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:43 am
- Location: Pennsylvaina
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Pierre wrote:Spoiler:Spoiler: AAI1-4
Spoiler: AAI Case 4
-
jycool
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 am
- Custom Title: Gumlogic
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
My question is that only on court records I've seen screenshot that must be from a 6th case but I've herd/saw any other things proving so why in the world is that?
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Tomoshibi Amatsu wrote:Spoiler: AAI Case 4
Spoiler:
Also there is no 6th case, any screenshot you've seen that wasn't in the game was probably one of the development shots (aka beta materials that were never used).
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
-
VampireNaomi
- Suspect

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 am
- Location: Finland
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
I hope this is the right place to ask this. I have a question about Cece Yew.
Spoiler:
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
VampireNaomi wrote:I hope this is the right place to ask this. I have a question about Cece Yew.Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
VampireNaomi
- Suspect

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 am
- Location: Finland
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Pierre wrote:Spoiler:
Spoiler: Cece Yew question
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
-
VampireNaomi
- Suspect

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 am
- Location: Finland
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Croik wrote:Spoiler: case 4
Alright, thanks for the info. You just saved me from a lot of headache.
-
Merrel
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 am
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Just a curiosity question.
Spoiler: Case 3+4+5...and AA case 5
-
MapleRose
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm
- Custom Title: PL vs PW <33
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Merrel wrote:Just a curiosity question.Spoiler: Case 3+4+5...and AA case 5
Spoiler: case 4+5
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"

devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font

devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font
-
Merrel
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 am
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Spoiler: case 4+5
-
RoundedEdge
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 920
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Fangirl
- Location: Under your porch, because I love you
- Contact:
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
I'm sure that this has been asked before, but
Spoiler: Case 4
-
MapleRose
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm
- Custom Title: PL vs PW <33
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
RoundedEdge wrote:I'm sure that this has been asked before, butSpoiler: Case 4
Spoiler: Case 4
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"

devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font

devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font
-
Cissy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 205
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:11 am
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
.....................................
Last edited by Cissy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
-
Ping'
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 929
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:45 pm
- Custom Title: Two more games coming up soon
- Location: Paris
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Spoiler: case 2
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Croik wrote:Bad Player wrote:Spoiler: case 2Spoiler:
Oh yeah, I forgot about those. That makes it much better and more consistent :3

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
KingRaptor
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 182
- Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm
- Custom Title: (Sp)ace Detective
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Spoiler: AAI4/5
Read my fic(s)!
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.
-
Icarus
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 462
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
- Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
- Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
KingRaptor wrote:Spoiler: AAI4/5
Spoiler: oh no this gives away the whole game
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
KingRaptor wrote:Spoiler: AAI4/5
As much as I snerked at Icarus' explanation...
Spoiler:
-
aquajet16
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:32 pm
- Custom Title: The Glimmerous Fop
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
Spoiler: Hmmm
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: "I just want to know one thing"
aquajet16 wrote:Spoiler: Hmmm
Yes.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009





