
Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
I has a new sig that I maded, from my sprites 

-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Experimented with a new style, made these.


Comments?

Comments?
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Dramatica inspired this one XD


-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Nadindi wrote:Experimented with a new style, made these.
Comments?
Very nice. I like them.
Nadindi wrote:Dramatica inspired this one XD
I like it more.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Vordox
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 653
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:20 pm
- Custom Title: Annoying Friend
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44 ... /bkg-1.png
HAH! Gant wannabe.
He's trying atleast.^^
Just wanted to say that while I was lurking.
HAH! Gant wannabe.
He's trying atleast.^^Just wanted to say that while I was lurking.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
New sig. I quite like this, actually.


-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
A banner I made for my photography/graphics myspace.

And another colour.


And another colour.

-
GDM
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Sig
Image/s: http://seraphskye.com/blog/blogpics/20080317-dfc-02.gif OR http://i30.tinypic.com/91awle.gif OR both, IDK, whatever looks best
Text: *my fav quote!* "A foolish choice by a foolish fool who wishes to feel the foolish sadness of a sad fool" OR none, if it looks bad
(but please include "GDM" on there!!!)
Size: Something a little smaller than the maximum for sigs, so I can have a line of text underneath
Colour/s: Teal and whatever else goes good with the image(s) :)
Thanks!!!
GDM
Image/s: http://seraphskye.com/blog/blogpics/20080317-dfc-02.gif OR http://i30.tinypic.com/91awle.gif OR both, IDK, whatever looks best
Text: *my fav quote!* "A foolish choice by a foolish fool who wishes to feel the foolish sadness of a sad fool" OR none, if it looks bad
(but please include "GDM" on there!!!)Size: Something a little smaller than the maximum for sigs, so I can have a line of text underneath
Colour/s: Teal and whatever else goes good with the image(s) :)
Thanks!!!
GDM

"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."-
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Finally, a request! Nadindi feels loved
Will get right on it. ^__^
Will get right on it. ^__^
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Done. If you need any changes, let me know. ^_^


Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/franzisigbase.png[/IMG]-
GDM
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
Thanks SO much, I'll make sure to give you credit!!!
Do you think that you could make a matching avatar???
Avatar
Image/s: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/ ... -point.gif OR http://api.ning.com/files/MA5wv72TNW1Cx ... rmalb1.gif BUT PREFERABLY http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... ka-hab.gif :)
Text: *none*
Size: whatever looks best :)
Colour/s: same as sig!
Thanks again!!!!!!
Thanks SO much, I'll make sure to give you credit!!!
Do you think that you could make a matching avatar???
Avatar
Image/s: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/ ... -point.gif OR http://api.ning.com/files/MA5wv72TNW1Cx ... rmalb1.gif BUT PREFERABLY http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... ka-hab.gif :)
Text: *none*
Size: whatever looks best :)
Colour/s: same as sig!
Thanks again!!!!!!

"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."-
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Haha, no problem. ^__^
Justa let you know, you spelt Nadindi wrong in your sig >.< Sorry if I sound nitpicky.
Will get on the Av now =]
Justa let you know, you spelt Nadindi wrong in your sig >.< Sorry if I sound nitpicky.
Will get on the Av now =]
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/franzi.png[/IMG]Again, tell me if you want any changes ^__^
-
GDM
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Nadindi wrote:
Justa let you know, you spelt Nadindi wrong in your sig >.< Sorry if I sound nitpicky.
Please, don't worry about it! I would not have noticed if you hadn't brought it up!!! :)

"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."-
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
GDM wrote:Nadindi wrote:
Justa let you know, you spelt Nadindi wrong in your sig >.< Sorry if I sound nitpicky.
Please, don't worry about it! I would not have noticed if you hadn't brought it up!!! :)
Haha, thanks. I was just worried I sounded like a picky 'YOU MUST CREDIT MEE!' artist. XD
-
GDM
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~
Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^
Never mind, sorry! 

Last edited by GDM on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."-
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
Pff. Make sure you edit your post when I'm done, kays? Don't want any troubles.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
I'm sorry, but IMO this is RUBBISH. It's hard to put all of those characters in at once XD
If you don't like it, I'll understand. I don't like it either. XD
Yes, you can see what I named it. Sue me.
EDIT: Stupid photobucket resizing.
If you don't like it, I'll understand. I don't like it either. XD
Spoiler: BIIIG
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP-2.png[/IMG]Yes, you can see what I named it. Sue me.
EDIT: Stupid photobucket resizing.
-
GDM
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
RUBISH?!?!?!?!
You HAVE to be kidding me! I don't know how you do it, I think its beautiful!
Thanks again, you do really great work!!!
You HAVE to be kidding me! I don't know how you do it, I think its beautiful!
Thanks again, you do really great work!!!

"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."-
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
Well, if you like it, I suppose it's mission accomplished. 

-
GDM
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
I have an INFINITE amount of respect and envy for all the artists out there. If I ever attempted to do one of these (even with the right tools,) it would be so bad that........that.......oh, I don't know, just REALLY bad!
Again, love your work!
Thanks!
Again, love your work!
Thanks!
Last edited by GDM on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."-
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
I just wanted to say that all your sigs, avatars, and wallpapers are really cool. I love the "smoke swirl" effect that many of them have. I just love the backgrounds you make and I can't figure out how you got them to look that way. Care to share any of your secrets?
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
Nadindi wrote:Eeeheee.
*Looks in Photoshop, does not see the Eeeheee tool*

Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
UPDDAAAATEEEE
A little something I made for my friend's album cover;

Also, updated stuff on main post. ^__^
A little something I made for my friend's album cover;

Also, updated stuff on main post. ^__^
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
Nadindi wrote:UPDDAAAATEEEE
A little something I made for my friend's album cover;
Also, updated stuff on main post. ^__^
Very cool.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
Lunaria42 wrote:Nadindi wrote:UPDDAAAATEEEE
A little something I made for my friend's album cover;
Also, updated stuff on main post. ^__^
Very cool.

-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
I've been making some Naruto avatars lately, so here. XD








-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
Nadindi wrote:
I'm not very familiar with Naruto, but this is my favorite out of all the avatars.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3 {[UPDATE ~ Naruto Avs]}
Lunaria42 wrote:Nadindi wrote:
I'm not very familiar with Naruto, but this is my favorite out of all the avatars.
Haha, that's my favourite too! I'm using that one on MSN right now. ^__^
-
bibliomaniac
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:31 pm
- Custom Title: *scribble scribble*
- Location: In a cottage cheese cottage
- Contact:
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3
Lunaria42 wrote:Nadindi wrote:Eeeheee.
*Looks in Photoshop, does not see the Eeeheee tool*
What? Blasphemy!
How could you have missed it? It's right under the lolwut tool! The Eeeheee tool is offended. It wants to be noticed.
The Eeeheee tool is going to angst now.*angstangstangstangstangst*
...[/endrandomcomment] Annnyyywaayyysss...
I like the Naruto avatars. ^^ They're cool, though I've never seen Naruto...
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3 {[UPDATE ~ Naruto Avs]}
bibliomaniac wrote:Lunaria42 wrote:Nadindi wrote:Eeeheee.
*Looks in Photoshop, does not see the Eeeheee tool*
What? Blasphemy!How could you have missed it? It's right under the lolwut tool!
The Eeeheee tool is offended. It wants to be noticed.The Eeeheee tool is going to angst now.
*angstangstangstangstangst*
...[/endrandomcomment] Annnyyywaayyysss...
I like the Naruto avatars. ^^ They're cool, though I've never seen Naruto...
Lol. I only just got hooked on Naruto myself. ^_^;;
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics ~ <3 {[UPDATE ~ Naruto Avs]}
Okay, let me shamelessly say I am pretty flipping proud of this one.


-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}
Bump.
Sorry if this isn't allowed, I just want some crit on this one.
Sorry if this isn't allowed, I just want some crit on this one.

-
Raine
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:21 pm
- Custom Title: awful truth
- Location: Luxembourg
Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}
Wuah, this looks really nice. :D
I like the colors. x3
Which program do you use, btw?
I like the colors. x3
Which program do you use, btw?




