Arguing with people with perfectly sane logic but for a retarded reason is better.Blak The Great wrote:I'd say that I've always argued with people using illogical logic. If that's considered trolling then well I guess I've been doing just that since I was in elementary school.
What is the strangest thing about you?
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I don't always notice it, but when sometimes I fiddle and play with my fingers when I'm feeling either frustrated or bored.
-
Basic Printer
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:43 am
- Custom Title: My favorite Godot blend is all of them.
- Location: Binghamton, NY
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I don't know that I have a specific trait but I know that as a whole I surprise myself. I suppose the fact that I really fully engage myself in a lot of things, not really just dip my toes into different interests...for example, if I want to learn Photoshop...I'm going to actually learn Photoshop. Or if I want to play the drums, I'm going to buy a set and learn them. If I want to paint, I'm going to paint, well. If I'm going to run, I'm gonna run 4 miles a day.
Sorry if it comes off as pompous
but it's pretty much the only thing I'm confident in, my ability to stay loyal to different activities and really see them through. Of course this isn't strange per se, but it is definitely a foreign concept to those around me. I can't really name off people who are runners, drummers, producers, readers, and video gamers.
Again - totally not strange, but I think a unique trait to have in the least. Thanks for indulging me everyone. You're all wonderful.
Sorry if it comes off as pompous
Again - totally not strange, but I think a unique trait to have in the least. Thanks for indulging me everyone. You're all wonderful.
"...!
You dare to insult the courts!?"
Edgeworth is such a friggin' geek, I lost it
You dare to insult the courts!?"
Edgeworth is such a friggin' geek, I lost it
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Perhaps the fact that I seem to be incapable of showing real emotions - particularly ones that revolve around 'caring' or 'loving'. I care more about animal cruelty than humans getting tortured, probably because I think that humans got themselves into that situation while animals tend to be dependant on us. Or when a few years back, I was told my oldest cousin (18) killed herself. My reaction: 'Oh'. Seriously, it's a bit unsettling...
Or maybe the fact that I get super enthusiastic about something, anything and after a month or two - or shorter/longer, it depends - I get extremely bored with it. Even haircolors. Currently, I want to get pink highlights before coloring my entire hair a cotton candy pink color... I wonder when I'll get sick of the view.
C-A
Or maybe the fact that I get super enthusiastic about something, anything and after a month or two - or shorter/longer, it depends - I get extremely bored with it. Even haircolors. Currently, I want to get pink highlights before coloring my entire hair a cotton candy pink color... I wonder when I'll get sick of the view.
C-A


-
trumpetchick
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 am
- Custom Title: Psychotic Musician
- Location: Solitary Cell No. 13
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
My love for sadism, my obsession with random and/or quirky things, or my "multiple personalities." Kinda depends on what is believed to be the strangest, I suppose.

Signature done by Panda Prinzessin :)
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I'm chewing my nails until they get bloody and I'm always with my head high up in the sky. Also, I'm rather sensitive and I'll blow up when someone is pissing me off. I'm rather jealous because most of my female friends are prettier than me and I'm asking myself the same question, like every day: "Am I not good enough?"
Also, I hate my body. I just hate it. It's like I'm sick of seeing myself in the mirror.
Also, I hate my body. I just hate it. It's like I'm sick of seeing myself in the mirror.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Basic Printer
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:43 am
- Custom Title: My favorite Godot blend is all of them.
- Location: Binghamton, NY
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Mary - I very much too have body image problems, even though I know in truth it's really just perfectly fine, attractive perhaps. But there has always been an irrational mentality stopping me from fully accepting that.
Trust me when I say through many positive hobbies and habits it will slowly melt away - also with time, mostly. But good habits certainly facilitate it. I am a very stuck person, mentally, it's hard to get me out of my opinions, so it's been taking and will continue to take years for me to come to terms with how I look, but I'm recognizing progress. I think you will too. Remember that it's entirely in your hands!
Trust me when I say through many positive hobbies and habits it will slowly melt away - also with time, mostly. But good habits certainly facilitate it. I am a very stuck person, mentally, it's hard to get me out of my opinions, so it's been taking and will continue to take years for me to come to terms with how I look, but I'm recognizing progress. I think you will too. Remember that it's entirely in your hands!
"...!
You dare to insult the courts!?"
Edgeworth is such a friggin' geek, I lost it
You dare to insult the courts!?"
Edgeworth is such a friggin' geek, I lost it
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
^ This.Basic Printer wrote:Mary - I very much too have body image problems, even though I know in truth it's really just perfectly fine, attractive perhaps. But there has always been an irrational mentality stopping me from fully accepting that.
Trust me when I say through many positive hobbies and habits it will slowly melt away - also with time, mostly. But good habits certainly facilitate it. I am a very stuck person, mentally, it's hard to get me out of my opinions, so it's been taking and will continue to take years for me to come to terms with how I look, but I'm recognizing progress. I think you will too. Remember that it's entirely in your hands!
Thank you for saying that, I feel so much better now.. although you're right about what you said with the hobbies, because I certainly know that it will take time just to accept my body. It's not like I go to bed and wake up and look at my body and already accepted it. Nope, it takes time - maybe a long time, maybe a short time.
But yeah, thank you again.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
- TakenPony
- Suspect

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm
- Custom Title: The Equine Who Lurks In The Shadows
- Location: Finland
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Hmm... My "strangest thing" is most likely the fact that i almost always like the things no-one else seems to like. (Call me weird if you want to ;) )
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I am a wimp that believes in mercy.
(Well who knows, I think I make some exceptions.)
I find it appalling when I see guys and girls kissing in the hallways of schools but when I see two gay boys or two lesbians kissing in public I think it's cute/beautiful.
I am the person in class who is actually quiet when the teacher is speaking and actually listens...So yes, sometimes I am a teacher's pet.
I find it appalling when I see guys and girls kissing in the hallways of schools but when I see two gay boys or two lesbians kissing in public I think it's cute/beautiful.
I am the person in class who is actually quiet when the teacher is speaking and actually listens...So yes, sometimes I am a teacher's pet.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.
Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid.
For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid.
For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Le gasp! D:Gnobo wrote:I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.
Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid.![]()
For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
Well I guess that's better than riding a bike and not wearing a helmet like most of the kids where I live do...It makes me feel uneasy since my ex got into an incident due to lack of helmet once. :(
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I hope he wasn't hurt too badly!Emiko Gale wrote:Le gasp! D:Gnobo wrote:I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.
Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid.![]()
For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
Well I guess that's better than riding a bike and not wearing a helmet like most of the kids where I live do...It makes me feel uneasy since my ex got into an incident due to lack of helmet once. :(
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
His skull was fractured and he was hospitalized.Gnobo wrote:I hope he wasn't hurt too badly!Emiko Gale wrote:Le gasp! D:Gnobo wrote:I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.
Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid.![]()
For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
Well I guess that's better than riding a bike and not wearing a helmet like most of the kids where I live do...It makes me feel uneasy since my ex got into an incident due to lack of helmet once. :(
-
P.B. Crudstache
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
- Location: 667 Dark Avenue
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I am a bit of a germophobe, and didn't learn to ride a bike until two years ago. I also have my desk kind of messy, but in a way that I know where everything is.
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Guess the heterosexual (or even homosexual) smooching in public I can take, as long as you don't exceed the limit of three kisses. Any more than that and I just wanna ask them, "I hope you are on your way to a lovehotel and can you please keep that thing private until you are there?"Emiko Gale wrote:I find it appalling when I see guys and girls kissing in the hallways of schools but when I see two gay boys or two lesbians kissing in public I think it's cute/beautiful.![]()
Really, I don't mind it when you give your honey a quick peck in public.
Just don't overdo it, it makes me cringe.
C-A


-
eliska
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 pm
- Custom Title: Ha...!
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
i never learned how to ride a bike either. and i've never gone rollerblading. i used to want to, but by the time my mom deemed me old enough for rollerblades, i'd already lost interest.
-
That-One-Weird-Kid
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:50 am
- Custom Title: ^Me all the time^
- Location: Derpland
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Half the time I'm generally quiet, mean, and irritable, and the other half I'm hyper and crazy. Also, I've got a pretty crazy imagination and see conspiracies in EVERYTHING. Most of the time, at least.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I can't eat without my elbows on the table...Yes I know it's not polite.
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I never got that whole thing, anyway.Emiko Gale wrote:I can't eat without my elbows on the table...Yes I know it's not polite.
My god, they're elbows. It's not like I'm sitting my ass onto the table after pulling my pants down. I generally eat with elbows on the table, even if I end up going into a restaurant to eat, there's at least one elbow on the table.
Then again, I generally don't understand etiquette in various locations.
C-A


-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
*giggles* You make an awesome point.CatMuto wrote:I never got that whole thing, anyway.Emiko Gale wrote:I can't eat without my elbows on the table...Yes I know it's not polite.
My god, they're elbows. It's not like I'm sitting my ass onto the table after pulling my pants down. I generally eat with elbows on the table, even if I end up going into a restaurant to eat, there's at least one elbow on the table.
Then again, I generally don't understand etiquette in various locations.
C-A
Then again, my family isn't all about manners since we eat at a counter and my brother has his own fancy way of sitting on a stool.
Now, if I was with my royal relatives...I would probably just ask to eat on the roof, and sleep on the roof.
-
ZanarkandGabe
- Suspect

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I think the strangest thing about me is my lack of social skills and my disliking of small talk and seemingly frivolous things in society. It got to the point to where I did'nt want any part of modern society and I almost joined a monastary just to get away from it. Thankfully I decided to stop running...
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
That IS strange! O_OZanarkandGabe wrote:I think the strangest thing about me is my lack of social skills and my disliking of small talk and seemingly frivolous things in society. It got to the point to where I did'nt want any part of modern society and I almost joined a monastary just to get away from it. Thankfully I decided to stop running...
-
ZanarkandGabe
- Suspect

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Emiko Gale wrote:That IS strange! O_OZanarkandGabe wrote:I think the strangest thing about me is my lack of social skills and my disliking of small talk and seemingly frivolous things in society. It got to the point to where I did'nt want any part of modern society and I almost joined a monastary just to get away from it. Thankfully I decided to stop running...
Yeah it is. Not may people choose to renounce everything just because they don't like the way things are. Haha
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
The strangest thing about me would be my wavelength, I'm never quite in tune with everyone else.
Also, sometimes I can see infinity.
I can have my thought process go so far that for a split second I lose my mind, my head becomes blank, all the tiny things that buzz around in my head vanish and I almost comprehend eternity. It's so strange, imagine having all the information going into one spot in your head, and that singularity shooting off into a small pinhole that holds everything you've ever dreamed about, I always see my mind's eye shooting through a light tunnel into a brighter light.
I think I may have seen... Someone there once, but maybe I'm just imaging things.
Also, sometimes I can see infinity.
I can have my thought process go so far that for a split second I lose my mind, my head becomes blank, all the tiny things that buzz around in my head vanish and I almost comprehend eternity. It's so strange, imagine having all the information going into one spot in your head, and that singularity shooting off into a small pinhole that holds everything you've ever dreamed about, I always see my mind's eye shooting through a light tunnel into a brighter light.
I think I may have seen... Someone there once, but maybe I'm just imaging things.

-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I can't stand the way short-sleeved clothes feel. Even if it's over ninety degrees (a little over thirty Celsius for those of you more familiar with the metric system), I'll still wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. I already hated hot weather, but my... inability... to dress for it certainly doesn't help matters.

I'll always love you, Max.
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Ahahaha... hahaha... I can do that sometimes, too, but that's what causes my panic attacks.DoMaya wrote:Also, sometimes I can see infinity.
I can have my thought process go so far that for a split second I lose my mind, my head becomes blank, all the tiny things that buzz around in my head vanish and I almost comprehend eternity.
Ahaha.... I have to go bite my finger now...
C-A


-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
So the overflow of comprehension makes you go into panic attacks?CatMuto wrote:Ahahaha... hahaha... I can do that sometimes, too, but that's what causes my panic attacks.DoMaya wrote:Also, sometimes I can see infinity.
I can have my thought process go so far that for a split second I lose my mind, my head becomes blank, all the tiny things that buzz around in my head vanish and I almost comprehend eternity.
Ahaha.... I have to go bite my finger now...
C-A
I kind of like the way it feels. I don't know what a prolonged exposure to it would do to me,
I wonder if this is what certain opiates do?

-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Neither did I! And the idea of learning how to ride a bike is kind of embarrassing now.Gnobo wrote:I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.
Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid.![]()
For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.

Within Temptation
-
Hylian100
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 845
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 pm
- Custom Title: Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!
- Location: Scotland
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Spiders are some of my favourite creatures, they're fascinating. Obviously, I wouldn't want one of the dangerous ones to wind up on my neck, but they're still interesting. Much less evil than wasps, too.
Also, despite being incredibly ticklish, I like being tickled.
Despite owning a guitar, I've never actually got round to learning to play it, like I intended to. (It is a nice guitar, though, was a birthday gift one year, and I don't want to part with it, I'll play it some day, I'm sure.)
Also, despite being incredibly ticklish, I like being tickled.
Despite owning a guitar, I've never actually got round to learning to play it, like I intended to. (It is a nice guitar, though, was a birthday gift one year, and I don't want to part with it, I'll play it some day, I'm sure.)
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
HehHylian100 wrote:Despite owning a guitar, I've never actually got round to learning to play it, like I intended to. (It is a nice guitar, though, was a birthday gift one year, and I don't want to part with it, I'll play it some day, I'm sure.)
I had a guitar once, accoustic kind, and wanted to learn how to play it. Same with bass guitar, piano, violin, etc, etc but I never got around to it. Or could never even get started on it, because... well, I can't read notes. Show me a music sheet and I can say, "C, D, E, F, H, G, C" - wait, was that the whole row? Was that right? I think there was an A after the F? - but tell me to sing in a specific note or play specific note and I am running a blank.
My mother says it's because I never bothered to learn them.
I say it's because any music lesson in school told me about the notes, but not how to read them.
C-A


-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have my own philosophy that we each and every one of us come from different "worlds." And no, I am not talking about religion or race, I'm talking about how we see life.
To me we are all stuck in our own bubbles and it's hard for others to truly enter.
Sometimes when someone tells me about a concept that exists in their world I would say, "that doesn't exist in my world."
To me we are all stuck in our own bubbles and it's hard for others to truly enter.
Sometimes when someone tells me about a concept that exists in their world I would say, "that doesn't exist in my world."
-
Micaela Mousiki
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 pm
- Custom Title: Your average dudette
- Location: In my room, in front of the computer.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Despite being 18, I never learned how to cook. My mom is ashamed of that. xD;
Maybe I should learn someday...MAYBE. I hate cooking.
And for some reason, I can't find babies cute.
Maybe I should learn someday...MAYBE. I hate cooking.
And for some reason, I can't find babies cute.

-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Pfft, I'm 17 and I barely know anything about cooking. Well...I do know how to cook my own meatloaf recipe, but that's about it. Although I do find cooking to be kind of fun.Micaela Mousiki wrote:Despite being 18, I never learned how to cook. My mom is ashamed of that. xD;
Maybe I should learn someday...MAYBE. I hate cooking.
And for some reason, I can't find babies cute.
But babies are adorable!
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Eeeeeh, I don't really find 'em cute, either.Micaela Mousiki wrote:And for some reason, I can't find babies cute.
Sometimes I see a little toddler girl and think it's kinda cute, but not every time I see a baby. Mostly because I see videos parents have taken of their babies, toddlers or young children falling asleep while eating and going "Aww~hawww, isn't that adowable~? Sho cyuuuuuute~" which I don't find cute at all.
If the kid is tired, put it to fucking bed.
As for not cooking.... I know how to cook some things, but... I'm not what you'd call a cook.
And I don't really wanna learn, either. The stuff I wanna eat, I can already cook.
C-A


-
Micaela Mousiki
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 pm
- Custom Title: Your average dudette
- Location: In my room, in front of the computer.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I know, I'm a monster!Gnobo wrote: But babies are adorable!
Perhaps the only thing I can do is a cheesecake, maybe I should learn 2 recipes more and I'll be done with my cooking career. xDCatMuto wrote: As for not cooking.... I know how to cook some things, but... I'm not what you'd call a cook.
And I don't really wanna learn, either. The stuff I wanna eat, I can already cook.
C-A

-
xBadass-Shih-na~x
- Suspect

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 am
- Custom Title: Sheer badassery
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
That I dislike the thought of falling in love, especially since most guys(and some girls) are jackasses these days, I don't really like most kids, and I wish Pokemon was real.Even though some of it can really creep you out if you think hard enough.....
Oh, and I enjoy creepy, bloody stuff, even though I'm rather shy in real life. :edgy:
Oh, and I enjoy creepy, bloody stuff, even though I'm rather shy in real life. :edgy:
-
MrAwesome
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:48 am
- Custom Title: Ace what-ever-my-ranking-is
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Well, I'm not really strange myself, but a lot of strange things happen around me.

-
Javadoze
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 374
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 am
- Location: Under your nose
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
When typing things down in a post or writing something in general, I tend to have no problem. But then, my inner perfectionist kicks in and I get displeased with a large section or the whole thing. Occasionally, this leads to me contemplating on posting something but ending up deleting the entire post.

Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.

