Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Post Reply
AoN
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
Custom Title: Audere est facere.
Location: 14.7°N, 121°E

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by AoN »

Awwh, THANK YOUUUUU!!!!! *runs & cuddles* Sorry I haven't been able to pick it up, thanks so much!~
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Heheh, you're very welcome =)

I've been wanting to make something about AAI now that the spoiler rules are lifted. Li'l Franzy is teh adorables =D
Image
Indochine Ramera
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: France

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Indochine Ramera »

Just wanna say that your phoenix wright avatars and sigs are great and that your Trauma Team sigs are PERFECT!
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Haha, thanks very much. I haven't actually got Trauma Team yet, so I kinda had to guess around each person's theme from the promotional stuff. Glad to know it fits~
(On a side note, you reviewed my fics on ff.net, didn't you? Thanks very much =) )

Fraaaaaaaaanzyyyyyyyy~
Image
Image

OF COURSE THIS ISN'T A LAZY REMAKE OF MY CURRENT AVATAR/SIG WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT

The sig looks a little blank... maybe I'll edit it later.

Oh, and I'm going away for a week from now so if there are any requests (unlikely, I know =P) don't expect them to be filled before Saturday.
Image
AoN
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
Custom Title: Audere est facere.
Location: 14.7°N, 121°E

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by AoN »

Yes, little Fran's the best! \m/ That's why I made an OC out of her, no? XD Anyway, the new sig's great, wouldn't mind a few sparkles or other designs either though. And...yeah, I'll be sticking with this sig for awhile, at least until I make a decent new Tiffany outfit. See you next week then!
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
ReasontoScatter
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm
Custom Title: If we do not uphold the law...who will?

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by ReasontoScatter »

Oh man, these are awesome....<3 Can I use the 'You Fail' Edgey sig, please? I love it.
Amazing sig made by Midnight Jasper~
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Wow, someone commented, even though I've been lazy for the past month or so =D

Thank you, and yes of course, and please credit =)

Edit: THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS CiNG HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO GET OFF MY ASS
Spoiler: Bi~g image
Image
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Midnight Jasper wrote:Wow, someone commented, even though I've been lazy for the past month or so =D

Thank you, and yes of course, and please credit =)

Edit: THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS CiNG HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO GET OFF MY ASS
Spoiler: Bi~g image
Image

saved that dem wallpaper
awesome
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Jade
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 pm
Custom Title: I'm just here for the Butterbeer.
Location: USA

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Jade »

I just wanted to drop by and say that your graphics are amazing!
I don't have any requests at the moment, but I'm loving the Franzy and Trauma Team sigs~
Keep up the good work!

Also...
Image
I APPROVE OF THIS :redd:
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Thank you both very much! I'm thinking about also making Layton and Trauma Team wallpapers for a whole bunch of September awesomeness =D

@Jade: How d'ya like this?
Image

:redd: :redd: :redd:
Image
Jade
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 pm
Custom Title: I'm just here for the Butterbeer.
Location: USA

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Jade »

Midnight Jasper wrote:Thank you both very much! I'm thinking about also making Layton and Trauma Team wallpapers for a whole bunch of September awesomeness =D

@Jade: How d'ya like this?
Image

:redd: :redd: :redd:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- <3 *dies*
... *saves*

Layton and Trauma Team wallpapers? This sounds exciting~ I've been looking for a new wallpaper for some time :yogi:
Image
LovelyLarxene
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by LovelyLarxene »

Hello! :) Your graphics are wonderful!! I especially love the Vera set. :pearl-blush:

I would like to request a set, if you please.

Avatar

Size: 160x160
Pic: http://img843.imageshack.us/i/5epiloguepic.gif/
Text: LovelyLarxene

Sig

Size: 600x180 (This one actually doesn't really matter, If different dimensions would be easier for you, feel free.)
Pics: http://img843.imageshack.us/i/5epiloguepic.gif/ (same as above) AND http://img836.imageshack.us/i/4awww.gif/
Text: Idk, my BFF Edgeworth :)

I"m not really picky about color scheme and whatnot, as long as it looks "happy"

Thanks in advance for your time!! :D
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:
Image
Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Thank you very much for requesting! Is this okay?
Image
Image

I think I got the green colour scheme from the colour of your text =D
I changed the dimensions of the sig to 519x200 (random, I know, but that's the way it worked out). I also left out the other image, as it didn't really fit in with the conposition. I hope that's alright!
Image
LovelyLarxene
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by LovelyLarxene »

:pearl-blush: It's lovely! Dimensions and color scheme are great! (yeah, I LOVE green!!) Thanks you!

However, would you mind changing the text in the sig to: Idk, my BFF Edgeworth ? (I don't want to sound picky, I just really want it to say that =])
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:
Image
Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Ohhh, I didn't realize you actually wanted it to say that XD I can be thick at times. Sorry 'bout that.
Here ya go!

Image
Image
LovelyLarxene
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by LovelyLarxene »

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! It's superfantasticalamazinglywonderful awesome!! :D (And no worries on the text thing, I do stuff like that all the time :bellboy: )
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:
Image
Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

I'm glad you like it =D

Before I make my wallpapers, I'm gonna try messing around with some more Ace Attorney stuff. Some love for the evil bitches of these games ~<3

Image

Stephen King quote is win~

Image
Not intended to be used together... you can probably tell =D
Image
Archaezephyrnodon
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
Custom Title: ...............<3
Location: Murdering any fangirls who dare come near Klavier. HE'S MINE!!! :D

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Archaezephyrnodon »

Uhh, hey MJ. Can I use the Little Guy sig?
Spoiler: What is this I don't even
Image Yes it's that one.
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Of course! Please remember to credit =)
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Ahh, it's FINALLY the holidays! Time to sit back, relax and Photoshop all day long~!

A little bit of fun before I head off to Venice for a week -

Spoiler: Pretty feckin' big
Image


Obviously there are still bits I have to smooth out (composition, alignment, and also I couldn't find a SINGLE high-quality CR-S01/Tomoe pic for me to hate on), but altogether I'm pretty proud of it. It's been a while since I've made one of those pinboard-type things, and Trauma Team was just BEGGING for it. I have to say, this was tremendous amounts of fun, especially picking out the characters' handwriting and arranging it all. A more 'conventional' sparkly pretty graphics one is coming later too, as soon as I figure out what I want on it.

Edit: Smoothed out alignment, colours, etc.
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Bump~

Spoiler: Again, bigness
Image

Uploaded in jpg 'cuz Tinypic's feeling lazy D=
This seems a bit too contrasty to me. I'll work more on the adjustments later.

I only have £50, and I can't figure out whether to buy Trauma Team, Unwound Future or Last Window. Aaagh...
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Great Job!
To buy those posters and to make them Wallpaper-like must be quite a lot work (if I didn't got wrong what you did)
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Archaezephyrnodon
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
Custom Title: ...............<3
Location: Murdering any fangirls who dare come near Klavier. HE'S MINE!!! :D

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Archaezephyrnodon »

Hey MJ! *pearlyhug* I don't want to use the LG sig anymore and the sig I wanted to put on was too big. Can you make one for me?
Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:MQa2dNa4YUAxiM:http://flashezanimations.com/images/Green%20Llama%20Sprite4.bmp&t=1 http://c2.api.ning.com/files/9-YFtblDTTKqcf86WAbBPRKThxBARP0jdFVlqOIF09ItrPgGX2D5xeuaXJZ*KNVyE8zxTIQWwcar7MuIK0twrX3nllwidK4*/awesome.png http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/3334/original/Shoop-Da-Whoop.png?1244651857 http://memedump.com/d/652-4/i+herd+u+liek+mudkipz.png http://www.deviantart.com/download/154566922/fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu__by_Yurynp.jpg
Text: YO DAWG I HERD U DON'T NEED MEMES TO BE AWESOME!
Colors/Patterns: I don't know, go wild!
Size: Meh. Same as above.
Extras: I dunno.

So like I mentioned, you can experiment it! Go wild! ♥♥♥
Last edited by Archaezephyrnodon on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Thanks for the request! I'll get working on that straight away~
(Bunchie FTW)

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Great Job!
To buy those posters and to make them Wallpaper-like must be quite a lot work (if I didn't got wrong what you did)


Actually, I just use images from Google and take screenshots of Youtube videos for when there isn't enough art, then add some fractals and sparkly things. Hence the extremely unprofessionally-ripped Professor Layton logo =D
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Archaezephyrnodon - is this okay?

Image

Graphics dump~

FEAR THE FIRE EMBLEM

Image
Image
Image

Nino is kickass.
Image
Archaezephyrnodon
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
Custom Title: ...............<3
Location: Murdering any fangirls who dare come near Klavier. HE'S MINE!!! :D

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Archaezephyrnodon »

Midnight Jasper wrote:Archaezephyrnodon - is this okay?

Image

Graphics dump~

FEAR THE FIRE EMBLEM

Image
Image
Image

Nino is kickass.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*dies*
*grabs the sig, saves it and uploads it to her own server*

Thank yous!
Also, the FE sigs are cool, especially the Erika one! :gant:
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Thank you, and I'm glad you like it <3
Fire Emblem is own~

MOAR FEENIE. MOAR I SAY.
Image

Sig is coming if I can be bothered.
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Bump~

Giving the assistants some love <3

Image

Image
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Pretty art as always^^ <3
Next time may you do something with Godot? I like your style, so I wont make it an official request. (But I'd love to have a new sig, and I wanted to have something Godot themed)
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Archaezephyrnodon
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
Custom Title: ...............<3
Location: Murdering any fangirls who dare come near Klavier. HE'S MINE!!! :D

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Archaezephyrnodon »

MJ, the Ema one looks very scientific-y and awesome. Keep up the good work!
filipinoamerican
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Custom Title: tastes like new reed
Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by filipinoamerican »

Hey Midnight Jasper! I is okay if I request something?

Type: Avi
Picture link:http://img472.imageshack.us/i/vlcsnap16292xy0.png/(for this one just cut out the little girl and the monsters chasing her)
Colors:Green and Black(tie-dye looking)
Shapes/Symbols:blue squiggly lines(like in anime when a person says something random and another person has those squiggly lines on the side of their head)
Size:As big as the forum allows

That's 'bout it, salamat po, arigatou gozaimasen! :keiko:
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Ah, I haven't been on here in a while! Thanks for the kind words, and I'll try making a Godot sig (seriously, the hardest part is picking which awesome quote to use =D )

Thanks for the request! I'll get right on that. Also, NEL RULES, AS WELL AS BLEACH IN GENERAL XD
Image
filipinoamerican
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Custom Title: tastes like new reed
Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by filipinoamerican »

Midnight Jasper wrote:Thanks for the request! I'll get right on that. Also, NEL RULES, AS WELL AS BLEACH IN GENERAL XD


Internet high five! I LOVE NEL!!! Especially how she calls Ichigo Itsygo in the Japanese version! And thanks for taking the request Midnight Jasper! You have my gratitude!!! :keiko: :godot: :redd:
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

ITSYGOOOOOO~! :3
Nel is just pure awesome/adorable.

And you're very welcome!
Um, about the blue squiggly lines - I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, but would it be possible to find a picture from a anime or something? I was browsing around for a while, and didn't turn up anything. I understand if it's too much hassle~

Godot sig (sorry it's so late; I've been a bit ill and haven't been on the computer for a while):
Image

Hope it's okay!
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Thanks a buncha!!
Since I didn't gave you any request form like things I didn't had any certain expectations. So thanks a lot =D
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
filipinoamerican
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Custom Title: tastes like new reed
Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by filipinoamerican »

Midnight Jasper wrote:Um, about the blue squiggly lines - I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, but would it be possible to find a picture from a anime or something? I was browsing around for a while, and didn't turn up anything. I understand if it's too much hassle~


Hmmm... Well, instead, can you put Nel's crying face in the background? Here's a picture of it:
Spoiler:
Image

Salamat po!
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

You're very welcome =)

@filipinoamerican - This okay?

Image
Image

I wasn't sure whether you wanted text, so take whichever one you like =)
Image
filipinoamerican
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Custom Title: tastes like new reed
Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by filipinoamerican »

Is it alright if I use it with the text? I'll set it later, I'm using my friends CPU right now. Arigatou Gozaimasen! *internet hugs* I love you!!!!!!
Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Electroboy »

Well, I might as well commision something for another forum, considering I can't make... anything.

Sig:
Image:
Spoiler: Samus Aran
Image

Colours: Something subtle, like black and grey.
Shapes/Symbols: Again, subtle. Maybe just a few lines and stuff. Whatever you like.
Size: 200x600 (derp)
Other: If you could have Samus to the left and maybe some design over to the right, that'd be great.

Avatar:
Image:
Spoiler: Henry
Image

Colours: Deep purple and white
Design: I'm not too certain. Same as above, I guess.
Size 200x200 (herp)
Other: Highlighting his face would be fun.

If you have any problems, just ask.
Image
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

filipinoamerican: I'm glad you like it! Your signature is also adorable :3

electroboy: Thanks for requesting! Is this alright for the Samus one?

Image
Last edited by Midnight Jasper on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Post Reply