You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
...an object (looking like a black cat at that) falls down on the floor seemingly without any impact whatsoever and your first thought, after "Yikes!" is "What the hell, Sissel".
...and I still do the panic dance regularly.
...and I still do the panic dance regularly.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
1) When you think that Ghost Trick is greater than Ace Attorney.
2) Also, when you listen to GT:PD Musics rather than listening to AA Musics.
3) When you think if the CapCom will plan/release a Ghost Trick 2.
4) You keep playing Ghost Trick even though you completed it at least once.
5) Sometimes think that the impossible/unnatural movements are caused by a ghost, or by Sissel.
...There. How that goes for you people? I have started playing it since yesterday. It's an amazing game.
2) Also, when you listen to GT:PD Musics rather than listening to AA Musics.
3) When you think if the CapCom will plan/release a Ghost Trick 2.
4) You keep playing Ghost Trick even though you completed it at least once.
5) Sometimes think that the impossible/unnatural movements are caused by a ghost, or by Sissel.
...There. How that goes for you people? I have started playing it since yesterday. It's an amazing game.

-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
That reminds me, Miles, I have yet to learn to dance the panic dance.
Ah, AcePointer! I agree, it is an amazing game!
Ah, AcePointer! I agree, it is an amazing game!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Oh but that soundtrack is near perfectionAce Pointer wrote: 2) Also, when you listen to GT:PD Musics rather than listening to AA Musics.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
I still think that all those things that I have lost but never found where screwed up by Sissel when solving a puzzle.
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Speaking of which, I sometimes try out the "Inspector Cabanela Dance". But it's abit difficult, because he moves most of the time like a robot. But he's a funny yet nice character on the game. I like his dance, and of course, Bailey's "Hilarious" Dance. 

-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Inspector Cabanela's dance is pure gold but I've given up trying to learn it. xD Especially since he likes to emerge down stairs like that, and trying to pull that off would probably just land me in a hospital.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
I have finished the game today.
It was frickin' awesome. Mind blowing, in two words. Liked it, alot. 

-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Yes... I mean... I want to, but... no. I'm already clumsy as heck.Going for Miles wrote:Inspector Cabanela's dance is pure gold but I've given up trying to learn it. xD Especially since he likes to emerge down stairs like that, and trying to pull that off would probably just land me in a hospital.
AcePointer: Wohoo! How fun! It really is an amazing game! Yay for finishing it!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Thanks!WaitingforGodot wrote:Yes... I mean... I want to, but... no. I'm already clumsy as heck.Going for Miles wrote:Inspector Cabanela's dance is pure gold but I've given up trying to learn it. xD Especially since he likes to emerge down stairs like that, and trying to pull that off would probably just land me in a hospital.
AcePointer: Wohoo! How fun! It really is an amazing game! Yay for finishing it!

-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Yes, that would be quite nice to have those smileys.
I like Lynne too, she's great fun! My favourite would be Cabanela I think.
And, on topic: Now, like Going for Miles, I've started to blame Sissel when it comes to sudden noises in my apartment.
I like Lynne too, she's great fun! My favourite would be Cabanela I think.
And, on topic: Now, like Going for Miles, I've started to blame Sissel when it comes to sudden noises in my apartment.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
I wish Sissel could've "still" had the abilities of performing Ghost Tricks and talk to people, and absolutely not be an ordinary cat. I just wish that could've happened. After all, I don't want him/her to get demoted to an ordinary animal. He really, really doesn't.
Even though if he still be an animal, at least give him the ability to talk to a few peoples, also let him using Ghost Tricks!
Spoiler: Nicknames! :edgey:

-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Didn't he like... have this core thing though? Because that rock. He's shifting between life and death. Not that that's a good thing... Doesn't he still have that abilty though, is what I'm trying to say. Ghost tricks.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
You mean to say that he... don't have his ghost tricks anymore?Going for Miles wrote:Didn't he like... have this core thing though? Because that rock. He's shifting between life and death. Not that that's a good thing... Doesn't he still have that abilty though, is what I'm trying to say. Ghost tricks.
EDIT: YAY! This Post is Post #420 on this Forum! Wooooohoooo! Time to Rock! Oh Yeah!!~

-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
No, I meant to say that he does!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Oh, thanks. But, it would be real nice if he still got the ability to talk with humans... Especially with Yomiel, and Lynne, of course.Going for Miles wrote:No, I meant to say that he does!

-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Oh, absolutely.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Ok, so even if I can't do Cabanela's dance I could at least run upstairs and break into a dance kinda similar to his with the spinning and rash turns. Now I'll just have to learn how to look cool while doing it 
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
nikitaw99
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:04 pm
- Custom Title: "Witness"
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
...You know you play too much Ghost Trick when... You notice that Young Payne And Phoenix Wright are there.

I can object!
-
alphadalekben
- Suspect

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:21 pm
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
Or they're characters designed to look like them, at least. The 'Phoenix Wright' character has streaks of grey hair like Canabela if I remember correctly.
-
Sladetheprosecutor
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 9:05 pm
- Custom Title: Hates Teen Titan justice
- Location: Ny
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
YKWYPTMGT
When you want to adopt a black cat and name it sissel
When you want to adopt a black cat and name it sissel
-
MBr
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 866
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
- Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
- Location: Canada
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
You carry your cat like Lynne does with Sissel at the end of the game.
11037
-
Apollo4Justice
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm
- Custom Title: I'm fine and ready for justice!
- Location: Florida
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
When you hear Fate Updated playing in your head anytime you do anything remotely risky.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
-
TurtleCat
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 pm
- Custom Title: Endlessly boring people about Franziska
Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...
- When you go to this forum in 2017
- When you contemplate putting a red scarf on your cat
- When, after your cat dies of old age, you wonder if he's going to save your life with his ghost tricks
- When you consider dressing as Yomiel for a Con... with a black cat stuffy so you can be either him or Sissel.
- When you imagine dressing up as Yomiel/Sissel and then crashing photoshoots where people are dressed up as dead characters from the franchise
- When you decide to show a playthru of the game to your parents and they enjoy it
- When you are bored at an opera and imagine what would be happening if it was ghost trick
- When you constantly have ideas for fanfic
- When you contemplate putting a red scarf on your cat
- When, after your cat dies of old age, you wonder if he's going to save your life with his ghost tricks
- When you consider dressing as Yomiel for a Con... with a black cat stuffy so you can be either him or Sissel.
- When you imagine dressing up as Yomiel/Sissel and then crashing photoshoots where people are dressed up as dead characters from the franchise
- When you decide to show a playthru of the game to your parents and they enjoy it
- When you are bored at an opera and imagine what would be happening if it was ghost trick
- When you constantly have ideas for fanfic
