AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
MoronSonOfBoron
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2289
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: e × e = e²
Location: God Less America
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by MoronSonOfBoron »

Trés chic.

You know, usually folks in the paintchat will get a little upset when someone starts eating up a whole lotta canvas space, but you're one of the few whose art is worth the sacrifice.
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
KingMobUK
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Custom Title: I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.
Location: Made in England (More Tea, Vicar?)

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by KingMobUK »

I love your drawings - they're so full of life and character. Nice work.
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine
Tenna
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:30 pm
Custom Title: no way jose
Location: Phoenix, LOL!
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by Tenna »

Ahhh. I love watching you in the paintchat, Axl. It's so charming to see your drawings come to life.
LOL.
Pheokirby
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 556
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by Pheokirby »

Holy Crap,why did I only realize you have a thread now?
Your art is simply made of win and <3
Adrian with Shoe is FTW.
Do you take requests?
Image
Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by axl99 »

Maybe, when I get some time I'll put up a note or something.

In the meantime: :adrian: / :franny: NSFW prawn:
http://hidebehind.com/944BA1
Luna
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:40 am
Custom Title: Vampire Prosecutor
Location: Sandwiched between Edgey and Phoenix, and loving every minute of it.

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by Luna »

I love your work axl, they're great. Awesome job. Tee, hee I love the Edgey and Phoenix playing chess, so cute. And SUPER MIA, just rules. :edgy:
Image
Thanks Elriel for the wonderful Edgey siggy and the beautiful Phoenix/Edgeworth avy!
Artwork from avatar drawn by Yamamura Tatsuya
Immortal FeatherLLS
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:10 am
Custom Title: What a Day. . .
Location: OH, Chillin

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by Immortal FeatherLLS »

Wow, you make me want to learn how to paint better. Seriously I love your art, makes me want to post my little selection of GS art.

Awesome stuff!!
Minuki
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:50 am
Custom Title: CARDS IN YOUR FACE.

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by Minuki »

Amazing Axl<3<3 Awesome as always :>
Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by axl99 »

I'm really having too much fun drawing Mr. Fork Brows XD.

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Luna
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:40 am
Custom Title: Vampire Prosecutor
Location: Sandwiched between Edgey and Phoenix, and loving every minute of it.

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by Luna »

Ahahaha first there's Porcupine Head, now Fork Brows. Wonder what to call some of the others, with the more interesting hair or facial features. :gant:

Great job Axl, they all look awesome, colors rule as always. Trucy is adorable in that picture with the birdie. And I love the different views/expressions for Apollo. :odoroki:
Image
Thanks Elriel for the wonderful Edgey siggy and the beautiful Phoenix/Edgeworth avy!
Artwork from avatar drawn by Yamamura Tatsuya
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

I echo Luna's sentiments. GREAT WORK & WELL DONE! :edgy:
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Ethed
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:32 am

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 23 update]

Post by Ethed »

You are brilliant. I've seen your art long before this, and man, actually this is why I signed up. Christ, you're good!

Edit: Let me rephrase that. FUCK, you OWN. :acro:

Edit2: More Edgeworth art and I'll love you forever. More than I already do.
I_R_Unorthodox
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 23 update]

Post by I_R_Unorthodox »

lol! Your drawings ARE EXCELLENT!! 8D

You have bucket loads of talent!

*_* GIVE US YOUR TALENT! (lol, jk jk.)

love your picks the Fran and MEEEEEAT! pic cracks me up!
Image
Gimme a hollar for random chat anytime (PMs booshtard. 8D)
Ayries Kukku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 5:22 pm
Custom Title: The girl who's kicking the coke machine
Location: England. Land of the RAIN~

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 23 update]

Post by Ayries Kukku »

Does Apollo have a keyboard on the side of his face in one of those? -giggles-

Anyway, I absolutely adore your art. It's a bit different to a lot of GS fanart, I think, which is nice. I really love the way you colour especially- feels really textured.

Also, looking back through- Super Mia made me lol so hard. XD
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 23 update]

Post by axl99 »

Ayries: YES, APOLLO IS ON WOW CRACK!

Ahem heheheh.
Spoiler: C-R oekaki dump 10/31
Image
Image
Image
Image[
img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h317/axl99/C-R%20Oekaki/26.jpg[/img]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sappho - Here's a wiki for the Sappho ref in the first drawing.

Hope everyone had a great Hallow's Eve :uramidn: kukukuku.
Ethed
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:32 am

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 31 update]

Post by Ethed »

EDGEWORTH. YES.

God.. you're brilliant.
Ryshili
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 pm
Custom Title: I love your eyebrows Sir VK <3
Location: Fremont, CA (SF Bay Area)
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 31 update]

Post by Ryshili »

Dude. As always. Much love to the art.
Nego
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2155
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:23 pm

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 31 update]

Post by Nego »

You amaze me with your art! Great job, I love them all.
hello ferret
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:16 am
Custom Title: "unnecessary feelings"
Location: your pants.
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 31 update]

Post by hello ferret »

Omnomnomnom you're sooo GOOD~
I aspire to be as talented as you one of these days :karma-scream:
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Jan 27 update]

Post by axl99 »

Hey everybody, I'm back with a new painting!
Spoiler: some GS4 fanart of Odoroki and Kirihito
Image


Walkthrough: http://axl99.deviantart.com/art/Walkthr ... 8-75768890
KingMobUK
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Custom Title: I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.
Location: Made in England (More Tea, Vicar?)

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies~ [Jan 27 update]

Post by KingMobUK »

I always hope you'll post something in here and check all the time. Glad I do because that's lovely XD
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine
Bobstarsky
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:19 pm
Custom Title: Past, Present, Future?..

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies~ [Jan 27 update]

Post by Bobstarsky »

Your art is truly epic, even the hardly detailed pics have loads of detail, which doesn't make much sense but still, Everyting is great!!
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies~ [Jan 27 update]

Post by axl99 »

Oh yeah!

Spoiler: Damn! Totally forgot I had this sketch with me too!
Image
Gotta spread the love for Adrian and Shoe <3.


King: Awwhh, sorry I kept you waiting. But I am glad to know it was worth your time.

Bobstarsky: Heheh thanks a bunch man.
Ethed
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:32 am

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies~ [Jan 27 update]

Post by Ethed »

You have such elegance in your lines and such character in your colours. I'm going crazy soon.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies~ [March 25 update]

Post by axl99 »

FOR THE LULZ.

Spoiler: Some tegaki goodness for allllll
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies~ [March 25 update]

Post by axl99 »

One more to go!

Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies~ [March 25 update]

Post by axl99 »

Whooo.... I'm on a roll~!!

Spoiler: Some more tegaki stuff :D~
Image

Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies~ [March 29 update]

Post by axl99 »

Some more.

Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies~ [March 30 update]

Post by axl99 »

Hey everybody long time no see :D

Image

Spoiler: AA TEGAKI DUMPLINGS~
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
root_beer_junkie
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.
Location: Donuts.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Post by root_beer_junkie »

axl99 wrote:[Aug 08]
Here I am again with some new scribblies!

Spoiler: Some Godot hawtness for Saskia!
Image
Image
- still playing around with the layout, I'm probably gonna have to redo that full body shot of Godot soon because it's burning my retinas


Spoiler: Edgeworth as Austin Powers!
Image
- I just HAD to do this after watching that one GS4 teaser promo.... Later on I'll just paint in some spacesuit Oldbag, Godot, Phoenix, and gawd knows what other forms of lawliliciousness...


Spoiler: Whipping Lessons!!
Image
- first draft, will try to make this much shorter @_@

I just LOVE Pearl's face in the Austin Powers drawing! XD
Image
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai scribblies~ [June 6 update]

Post by axl99 »

One update: Klavier/Apollo PR0N0Z~!!!11!!
(a bit of a belated birthday present to a friend of mine)

http://www.court-records.net/fanart/axl ... Wsmall.jpg

NSFW. View at your own risk.
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts~ [June 21 update]

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

Dear god your art is amazing. D:
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts [OCT 25 update]

Post by axl99 »

Some new stuff!

Spoiler: Tegakie~~~~
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Ryshili
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 pm
Custom Title: I love your eyebrows Sir VK <3
Location: Fremont, CA (SF Bay Area)
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts [OCT 25 update]

Post by Ryshili »

x3 Dude your lil doodles make me so happy. 'specially the "no coffee" one. XD
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts [OCT 25 update]

Post by axl99 »

I'm back!

Spoiler: Click to see some more tegaki-e epicness
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
ProsecutorBC
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:15 pm
Custom Title: I critique.
Location: NY

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by ProsecutorBC »

Holy crap, your art is amazing.
I've seen you on Tegaki before.. glad to see you on the forums. :godot:
Image
Vickinator is awesome.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

MOAR tegaki stuff.

Spoiler: CLICKIES CLICKIES
Image

Image

Image

Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

:shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe: :shoe:

Spoiler: A Lana/Mia and a Diego in his pre-coffee phase
Image
Image


Spoiler: This entire thing was a set so I'm puttin these in their own section
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by The Sandwich »

Oh that set you've got there is so fucking awesome. <3 Really neat and clean. Simple colours pulled off effectively. Luff it.
fuck
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Image

Image

Spoiler: THE MORNING AFTER XMAS~
Image

Image
Post Reply