It's Usually The Butz

For threads on Gyakuten Saiban 3
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: It's Usually The Butz

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

Toasty Aki found a picture of this guy who has his hair!

Spoiler: If you want to cosplay him, try this hairdo!
Image
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Mia_Fey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2182
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
Custom Title: True love is forever.

Re: It's Usually The Butz

Post by Mia_Fey »

I love that second pic! I laughed far more than I should have considering how corny the joke is. *Adds to fanart collection*
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Sister White
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:41 am
Custom Title: Like, what?
Location: Canada

Re: It's Usually The Butz

Post by Sister White »

Haha the second pic IS awesome!
Image
Seal481
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 am
Custom Title: Klavier: God of Prosecution
Location: Arizona

Re: It's Usually The Butz

Post by Seal481 »

I miss that sleeve dance animation, that was awesome.
Image
Mia_Fey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2182
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
Custom Title: True love is forever.

Re: It's Usually The Butz

Post by Mia_Fey »

Another pic
Spoiler: Saving Space
Image

Source here
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
lalalei2001
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 943
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: At my computer
Contact:

Re: It's Usually The Butz

Post by lalalei2001 »

Awww. Maybe that's what he was listening to on his headphones in 1-4? :)
Tifa
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:10 am
Custom Title: Da Bomb
Location: Heavenly Hall AKA Larry's Loser Shack

Re: It's Usually The Butz

Post by Tifa »

Aww, that picture was awesome. :D

I can actually imagine Larry singing well.
Pairings: Miego, NickMaya, (CloTi & Fack)
Daughter of GavinnerRock
:cookie: PHEAR THE COOKIES of DOOM! :cookie:
lalalei2001
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 943
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: At my computer
Contact:

Re: It's Usually The Butz

Post by lalalei2001 »

Ever notice that Edgeworth is oddly submissive to Larry? It's implied he drinks the hot-turned-cold water in the Psyche-Lock, he refrains from messing with Larry after you break his first Psyche-Lock, if you present a profile in investigation Edgey lets him paint a portrait of him, he agrees to represent Iris, and is easily rattled when it comes to Larry.

Plus he reveals his less formal side. And I quote.

"As usual, you're as transparent as an empty jelly jar."

(...Why do I suddenly feel the urge to smash this guy up against those big, nasty locks?)
Post Reply